Desperate Times

Story Info
Nora has to sacrifice her body to save the life she loves.
1.9k words
4.08
9.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Lawrence family practice had been in Nora's family for over 60 years. Her grandfather had started it straight out of medical school. It had then been passed down to her dad and then onto her. The day that he anointed her as the new Dr. Lawrence of the town was one of the proudest days of her life. Who would've thought just four years later she would be in this mess.

When Nora married her high school sweetheart six years ago and graduated medical school just months later she thought it was the beginning of her a happily ever after life. It was only three years into their marriage when Nora discovered that her now ex husband had a serious gambling problem.

That's when she found out that he had gambled away their life savings and all the money that they had put aside for their future family. Soon after the divorce, she also discovered that the house that they had owned together and the medical practice were part of his losses. After consulting multiple lawyers she was devastated to find out that although they were no longer married, because his name was on the mortgage it was considered an asset and could be taken from her to pay back his debt. Nora had spent every cent she had left trying to fight the inevitable. She had to face facts that she was out of options. Not only were her dreams shattered, but she felt ashamed for having let down her family.

Her hopes of keeping the situation quiet in a very small town had failed, and she had now become the talk of the town. Feeling completely desolate and out of hope she sought out the only person she knew who may be able to help. Although the thought of it made her nauseous, she would do anything to prevent her entire life from falling apart.

Jason Meade was the richest man in town. Owner of the biggest construction company in a 40 mile radius, he had his hands in pretty much everyone's business in one way or another. Jason and Nora were in the same graduating class and had grown up together but never ran with the same crowd. Jason had always had a crush on Nora, the good girl who could do no wrong, and hated her ex husband almost as much as she did. Nora had always been cute, but one summer in high school she blossomed. Her bouncy ringlet curls had turned into sexy waves that flowed halfway down her back. Her curves had developed and staring at her perfectly round ass was a favorite pastime of Jason's. Although Nora never had feelings for Jason, she secretly always found something about his bad boy demeanor sexy. She would never admit that to anyone though. Nora knew that with his success he had the money and hoped that she may be able to work out a business arrangement for a loan.

Nora walked into the Meade Construction office and greeted the secretary, Jenny, who had also gone to school with them. She thought to herself, "Nothing like a small town". Jenny picked up the phone to let Jason know she was waiting for him.

Soon after he walked through the door and said, "Dr. Nora Lawrence! When she told me you were here I thought she was kidding! Come into my office."

Nora plastered on a smile and followed him. She sat down across from Jason. He leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms. Nora couldn't help but notice his muscular arms as his biceps stretched out the sleeves of his Tshirt. His beard nicely highlighted his strong jaw. Somehow he had a manly scruffiness while also looking well kept.

Nora said, "I'll get straight to the point. I'm assuming you are aware of what's been going on and the position I'm in?"

Jason smirked and responded "I've heard some talk."

Nora took a deep breath and decided to just get to the point. She said "well if you know of the situation, then you know that I'm out of options. I'm at risk of losing my family's practice if I don't make the payment to the bank soon."

Jason smugly responded "Sounds like you're desperate. I may be able to help. You're not going to like it though."

Nora looked long and hard at him with her big brown eyes and said, "Jason I wouldn't be here if I wasn't desperate. Whatever it is, I'll do it."

Jason stood up from behind his desk and walked over so that he was standing behind her chair. From where he was standing he could see right down her pink flowy blouse to her creamy white cleavage. Nora had the perkiest 34 D breasts he had ever seen and he always fantasized about what her nipples must look like. Imagining them and what he would give to suck on them made his dick jump in his pants. He leaned over her from behind, his hands sliding down the top of her shirt and cupping her soft breasts, squeezing them as Nora in gasped. She quickly stood from her chair, pulling her shirt closed as she backed away from him and exclaimed, "what are you doing?"

With a serious look on his face Jason replied "I'm not going to just give you the money. I have to get something in return."

Nora shook her head and said "I was asking for a loan, not for you to just give me the money. I knew it would come with some humiliation, but I didn't think even you would stoop this low."

Jason, clearly getting annoyed, said "Look, I'm a busy man and I don't have time for games. I'll help you, but it's going to come at a cost. I want full access."

Nora was confused. She questioned, "full access?"

He picked her up and planted her luscious ass on his desk. He was standing infront her her between her legs that were just slightly parted. He said, "full access to your body. I want to do as I please, when I please."

Before she could even respond he moved his hand up her skirt and pulled her panties to the side, sliding his hand between her thick thighs and a finger inside her. He was pleased to find how wet her tight little pussy was. Nora was overwhelmed by so many emotions that she couldn't even respond. She was insulted and infuriated that he assumed she could be bought like this. She was embarrassed that she was at the point where she may have to comply as he was her last option. More than anything she felt confused by how turned on she was.

Finally she gathered herself enough to respond, "you're right, I don't like it. I don't like it at all. But you're my last hope. If I agree, you'll lend me the money?"

Jason nodded.

Nora bit her lip. She said, "no one can know about this."

Jason chuckled and said "we'll see about that. You're not here to tell me what I can or can't do bitch. Now get on your knees and suck my dick before I change my mind."

Nora had never been spoken to in such a disrespectful way. She was ashamed by the fact that she liked it. She slowly knelt before him. She reached up and unbuckled his jeans as they fell to the floor. She felt so small kneeling in front of this large black man. His briefs were tight and they perfectly hugged his muscular physique, the fabric tightly gripping around his big hard dick. She pulled the briefs down and his big black cock sprung free, smacking her in the face. Nora had never seen anything like it. She had never been with a black man before. She took a minute to assess it. She loved how thick and powerful it looked. She didn't have much to compare it to, but the size and girth, coupled with the pulsating veins that wrapped around the shaft intrigued her like never before.

Jason impatiently said, "Get to work slut. I've got things I need to get done today but before I give you any money I need to know what that mouth can do." Nora had always hated giving blow jobs but she knew that she would have to make a real effort as her reputation and livelihood depended on it. She took a deep breathe and grabbed ahold of his shaft with both hands which only made it look bigger. She hesitantly licked the head with her tongue while slowly jerking his dick with her hands.

Jason looked down at her and said, "Nah, you're going to have to do better than that."

Nora had always been the good girl, but look where it had gotten her. She had only ever had sex with one man, her ex husband. The sex wasn't bad but it was very vanilla. Whenever Nora saw sex scenes in movies she fantasized about what it would feel like to be fucked with that kind of passion, but she assumed that it was just for show. She thought to herself that maybe it was time to be bad.

She looked at his dick one more time and then spit on it. She slid his shaft into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head as she began sucking on it. Once it was sloppy and wet she used both hands to jerk it, milking precum from the tip. Curious, she licked the head of his dick and was amazed by how good he tasted. He tasked sweet and musky at the same time. She wanted more, so she slide his dick further in her mouth. She could feel her pussy dampen the faster she stroked it his cock. The deeper that his dick slid in her mouth the more she started feeling a tingling sensation between her legs.

No matter how hard she tried she couldn't fit his whole dick in her mouth. She grabbed onto the back of his legs to pull herself forward, trying to force more of his dick in her mouth. She started to gag. As she tried to pull her head back he grabbed onto the back of her head, grasping onto her silky brown hair that was tied up in a bun. He thrusted deep into her mouth, forcing his whole dick down her throat and holding her head there. Jason groaned and said "Fuck! That's the slut I wanted".

Strangely pleased with herself, Nora looked up at him, mascara running down her face. Seeing her in such a submissive position and feeling her throat constricting around his dick as she continued to gag on it was exactly what he needed. He pulled his dick out of her mouth as he came all over her face. She looked so sexy with her face covered in cum as it dripped down onto her tits. Nora was in awe of how much she had enjoyed what had just happened. She would never admit it, but she wanted more.

As if he could read her mind, Jason abruptly said "Alright you little whore, I got shit to do. Come by my place tonight to pick up your first installment."

Nora questioned him, "first installment?"

Jason laughed and responded, "You thought it would be that easy? Nah bitch, that was just the beginning. I'm going to fuck you in every hole and cum on every inch of your body. You'll get your money, but it will cost you your body and dignity."