Desperate Times Ch. 02

Story Info
Rebecca completes first 3 hours of 5 hour gang bang.
6.2k words
4.47
37.3k
20

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl and Rebecca hear some cars drive up into the circular driveway of the hunting lodge, and Carl quickly jumped up onto the pool table and dropped his pants, exposing his rigid cock. He told her to climb up there too, get down on her knees, and to be sucking on his rod when the front door opened.

The reality of what she agreed to do hit Rebecca hard, as she complied with his demand, and has a mouth full of cock for the first time in what seems forever for her, when the front door opens, and 5 guys walk in who immediately start cheering and clapping. Carl hollers out, "you snooze you lose, suckers," and then tells Rebecca to climb down from the pool table and go stand on the hearth of the fireplace.

All 6 guys head to the bar, everyone sneaking glances over their shoulders at their latest plaything and "customer" standing nervously on the brick in front of the fireplace. (Carl had shown them some fully clothed pictures of Rebecca, but none of them had seen her in person yet.) Once everyone has a drink in their hand, and had sat down in the couches facing the fireplace, Carl unceremoniously tells Rebecca she can lose the clothes now!

With shaking hands, she mechanically undresses completely in front of 6 total strangers, starting with her shoes, then her blouse. As she reached behind herself and unclasped her bra, letting her big MILF tits fall free, the whole room cheered, and she nearly fainted from embarrassment, as she blushed head to toe! She had worn a knee length skirt to work today, and as she unbuttoned the side of it and let it fall around her ankles, another cheer broke out as they ogled her almost naked body.

A chant begins in the room, "Panties, panties, panties," and Rebecca almost falls over when removing that last vestige of modesty, (which were embarrassingly wet) because her legs were trembling now worse than her small hands had been! Never in her wildest imagination did she dream she would ever be stripping herself naked in front of 6 total strangers who were paying her to do things she had never even thought of doing before!

She seriously considered leaving at that very moment, but steeled herself to the reality of the situation, and knew that she had to do this to save her son's life. She asked for another drink as the horny men lusted after her naked body on display, and Carl brought her one.

Rebecca had 40D boobs that sagged more than she would have liked, but her huge brown areolas surrounded a pair of large nipples that everyone could easily tell, even from across the room, were already hard, and the horny guys began excitedly teasing the shaking and nervous single mom that she must be a real slut!

Carl said, "She hasn't been naked 30 seconds guys, and those nips look like they could cut glass already! And look, what kind of single mom who doesn't have a sex life at all shaves her cunt?" She felt ashamed, as she knew that they were right, and her body was responding favorably to the unbelievable situation she had put herself in. She knew that her pussy was getting wetter and wetter too, but god help her, she couldn't help herself.

The guys teased her unmercifully for a while longer, doing an excellent job of making her feel like a cheap whore and insatiable slut as she stood naked in the front of the room. Carl finally tells her that they will now draw lots number 1-6 to see who gets which 12-hour slot with her. A hat is produced with 6 pieces of paper already in it, and they take turns drawing, and from the cheers, it's obvious who gets #1.

Carl tells her that the first evening's gang bang will start in about an hour, (once everyone has had time to unpack and relax a little), but now is the traditional time for introductions. As the men admire Rebecca's tits, ass, legs and shaven pussy from the couches, he tells them all about her.

That she is a single mom, divorced, has only been with a small handful of men in her life, has a non-existent sex life, that she is an anal virgin, bondage virgin, golden shower virgin, bi-sexual virgin, etc. etc.....

Rebecca is certain that by now her whole body must be blushing, as these complete strangers heard about her lack luster sexual history and were fucking her with their eyes, while some of them were already rubbing their cocks through their pants....

Next, Carl has all of the guys line up in order of the number they drew, and tells Rebecca she will not know their names unless they choose to reveal that to her on an individual basis over the weekend. However, she needs to call them something, so she will pull down the pants of each man, and suck his cock until she thinks of a distinct name for him derived from the sucking experience. (He gets a good laugh from the group when he tells her that by the time the next 72 hours has passed, she will be able to tell them apart with her eyes closed just by their taste of their cum or the shape of their dicks.)

Rebecca walks over to man #1 and faces him, and before she can drop to her knees, he reaches out and tweaks her right nipple, causing her to gasp as the unexpected pain. He smiles sweetly at her and says: "Oh honey, you are going to get so used to that...."

As her right nipple sends some confusing signals to her brain, she drops to her knees, unbuckles and unzips his trousers, pulls them down along with his boxers to his knees, and knows immediately what #1's name is going to have to be.

He has to be either "fatty" or "stubby," because she has never seen such a short, fat cock in all her life! (She has seen very few cocks in her life, but hey...) She sucks on his half hard tool for a minute, stands up, and surprises everyone, including herself when kisses him on the lips! Then she says "Hi Stubby."

She gets down in front of man #2 two, and after quickly stripping him below the waist as well, Rebecca knows that he will be named "Ball-less!" She had no idea that a man could have virtually no ball sack at all. After sucking on his cock, which to her surprise had a totally different taste than the previous two that had been in her mouth, she stood up and kissed him as well, and got her ass pinched in the process.

Man #3 was soon sporting his naked erection for her, and was a challenge to name! She had to suck on him for longer than the previous two, in order to come up with a name, as he was very average in every way. But finally, she christened him "Leaky" because his pre-cum was running from his pee hole fast enough for her to swallow over and over. He recoiled a bit when she kissed him with her pre-cum coated lips, and as the two drinks she had drunk began to kick in, she snarkily rebuked him, just like she had been rebuked earlier, "Oh Leakey, you are going to get so used to that....." The whole room laughed at Leakey, and the naming process continued.

Carl was #4, and she named him Big Daddy, for reasons that were obvious to everyone in the room.

Man #5 had a distressing tendency to try to make her swallow his entire cock right off the bat, so she named him the "Force." He groped and twisted her swinging tits roughly as she stood up on her tiptoes to give him his initial kiss. She thought this man was going to be trouble.

Man #6 she named "Whimper" to the amusement of all the guys, because the sheer length and girth of his cock was bound to make her, or any other woman whimper. He made Big Daddy look average in size. He whispered to her that he would be her favorite before it was all over.... Thoughts of backing out of this whole crazy ordeal overwhelmed her rational mind once more, as she realized that his monster of a cock would going in her every hole, over and over again in the next few days! Damn, that thing was monstorous!

With alcohol fueled slutty thoughts running through her mind, it also occurred to Rebecca that she just had taken 6 strange cocks in her mouth in less than a 10 minute span! Her juices were beginning to leak out of her shaven pussy and trickle down her left thigh. For just a brief moment she hoped that no one had noticed, then thought about what the next 71 hours held in store for her, and knew that a little pussy juice being visible to her assembled "lovers" was probably pretty much insignificant.

It was straight up 8:00 in the evening, and Carl declared the 1st nights five-hour gang bang to have officially begun. Taking Rebecca's head between his hands, he gives her a huge sloppy, invasive kiss, and asks her if she's ready to get fucked?

She said "Yes, if I can have one more drink first." Carl tells Leaky to fix her a Sour, and then tells the crowd that since Stubby drew the first 12 hour slot, he could have first go at her. Stubby tells Rebecca to drink her sour sitting one of the bar stools with her legs spread wide open, so they could all get a good look at their primary source of entertainment and pleasure for the next three days. (Rebecca would look back on this moment after the weekend was over, and wonder if it was her pussy or her ass the receptacle of choice that they wanted to look at?)

As soon as she sat on the stool and spread her slightly thick legs which gave them an unfettered view of her shaven pussy, the raucous comments began. They immediately starting calling her a slut, skank, and whore, citing the irrefutable visible evidence of her whitish juices leaking from her slit.

As they taunted her and she sipped on her sour, a pool of her juices began to puddle on the black bar stool, and some of them stuck their fingers in it and licked it off to get their first taste of her. Stubby walked up behind her and reached around and began fondling her big breasts, and lightly pinching her nipples.

He told the group that he thought this might be an excellent time for some research with their newest plaything, and shouldn't they determine how strong her love juice pump is? He wondered out loud if they could stimulate her enough, would her pussy literally pour her juices out in a stream? Stubby then orders Rebecca to finish her drink, that it's time for the party to begin.

Balless goes to the closet under the stairs and retrieves a spreader bar and some rope, while Stubby helps Rebecca climb up onto the pool table, slapping her ass hard enough to make it jiggle like a bowl of Jello as he did so.

They throw the rope over a rafter above the pool table, and tie her hands above her head with it, making her big tits lift up and jut out for all to see. The spreader bar is affixed to her ankles, and she is spread wide open, standing on top of the pool table like a sex slave at an auction. (It was at this very moment that Rebecca knew that she no longer had a choice, and that she just become a slut, and a whore for the next 72 hours, and that there would be no turning back now!)

A clear glass bowl is set on the pool table right underneath her glistening wet pussy. Everyone except Stubby pulls up a stool or chair, and sits down to watch whatever show they had in mind. Stubby stands in front of her, not being but an inch or two taller than her, and begins working his magic; kissing, nibbling, fondling, pinching, tweaking, and taunting her mind and body....

The rest of the oversexed audience is telling her how she is going to be used for their enjoyment in very graphic terms in the next few hours. Whimper shouts out that her insides will never be the same when he gets through with her! They laugh at her and tell her that she will have to wear Depends for the next two weeks because her asshole will be too stretched out to hold anything in...

Two drops of pussy juice seep from her reddening and obviously swollen cunt lips, and fall into the bowl, and they all cheer! Stubby straps a flower shaped vibrator onto her rapidly swelling clit, and turns it onto a low speed, and then begins sucking on each rock-hard nipple in turn, and Rebecca is squirming all over the table, as much as possible anyway, since she was trussed up like a Christmas turkey.

A few more drops of her lubricant fall from her now fully swollen and red pussy lips.... The comments from the audience get raunchier; Carl (Big Daddy) tells her he can't wait to stick his big cock into her pussy, then her ass, then her mouth, in that order!

He promises her that she will swallow his entire cock tonight or die trying. More drops fall slowly into the bowl. Stubby bends down and picks up the bowl, and tells Rebecca to stick out her tongue. He wipes up her juices from the bowl with his fingers, and then wipes them off on her outstretched tongue, and the whole room makes more noise.

Force tells her to enjoy the taste of her own cum while she can, because from now on, it will be everyone else's cum that she will be swallowing...

Stubby is not happy with the quantity of juices that he has to work with, so he replaces the bowl under her still slowly dripping pussy, and turns the vibrator on her clit up to high speed! He also pulls two clothes pins from somewhere and puts one on each nipple, making Rebecca moan loudly in either pain or pleasure. He tells Whimper to get him a small whip from the closet, and when he receives it, he begins to lightly whip Rebecca from the tops of her feet to the top of her breasts.

The whipping is painful for Rebecca, but pleasurable at the same time, and a totally new sensation for her inexperienced body. Having never been whipped before, especially in front of an audience, this was very exciting to her, in spite of the pain, as borne out by the fact that her pussy was dripping fairly steadily into the bowl now... But, Stubby obviously wanted her cunt to run a river into the bowl so he could make her drink it.

He walks behind her and licking his middle finger, begins to stick it up Rebecca's asshole! This first invasion into her virgin asshole pushes her up onto her tiptoes to the delight and cheers of the crowd, and she gasps at the unexpected intrusion. He asks Carl to come up onto the pool table with him and continue the whipping of the single mom's breasts, while he finger fucks her asshole.

Carl does as he is asked, but tells Rebecca that the clothes pins are interfering with a proper pattern of stimulation and that he needs to remove them. She agrees that he may do so, but is then told that the only way to remove clothes pins is to knock them off with the whip, so he is going to have to hit her hard enough to accomplish that. Stubby now has two or maybe three fingers in her ass, so it was very difficult for her to concentrate on what Carl was telling her, so she simply squeezed her eyes shut and nodded at whatever he had just said to her.

The other guys were chanting, "whip the slut, whip the whore," and by now her pussy was dripping into the bowl at a fast clip. Rebecca felt an orgasm rising to the surface, and told Carl that she was going to cum! (She remembered later wondering just how long it had been since she had actually bothered to have an orgasm?) Carl began a fast and furious whipping of her breasts, and one of the clothes pins came off and fell into the bowl of pussy juice, accompanied by the loud screams of the suspended mom. Carl picked it out of the bowl and told her to stick out her tongue, where he placed the clothes pin onto her tongue!

Rebecca discovered that it was possible to still scream with a clothespin on one's tongue while Stubby was working his fingers in and out of her ass very quickly now, and Carl concentrated on whipping the last clothes pin off her other hard and reddened nipple.

Rebecca's first orgasm in forever suddenly came on her like a thunder clap, and she left the room entirely for a minute or two in her unexpected ecstasy! When she came back down to earth and reopened her eyes, her tits were on fire, her tongue hurt like hell, and it felt like Stubby had his whole fist going in and out of her ass, although it was just three fingers.

Every man in the room was cheering, and pointing at her pussy, as there was a small solid stream of juices running from her cunt! It looked like she was slowly pissing a small steam into the bowl between her legs! Rebecca knew on some level that she should be horribly embarrassed at this point in time, that only a true slut's body would respond like hers was responding, but the alcohol and her female hormones were doing the thinking for her, and she only wished for another orgasm just like the biggest one she had ever had in her life which she just experienced!

Stubby removes his fingers from her ass, along with the clothes pin from her tongue, and asks her if she had any idea that her sexy midlife body was capable of such a wonder? It was all Rebecca could do just to shake her head, as she looked down into the bowl that was nearly full of her secreted juices in utter amazement!

They untied her from the rafters, and the spreader bar, and gave her a drink of water while she climbed up onto one of the 4 bar stools. Once seated, she closed her legs modestly without even realizing she was doing so, but was immediately told to open them wide so everyone could see her slutty, dripping cunt, and to never close them again when seated in their presence. She was reminded that they were paying for a slut, and that's what they expected her to be this weekend, not the church going, chaste and conservative single mom that she actually was.

Stubby asks the crowd what they could do with a bowl full of a genuine slut's cunt juice? Several ideas were put forth, but in the end, it was decided that they should pour it into a slender champagne glass, and have Rebecca undress all of them until they were as naked as she was.

Once they were all naked, they had her sit on the coffee table in the middle of the room, and going by their assigned numbers, they were to each slide their hard cocks into the champagne glass, coating their cocks with her freshly produced fluids, and have her suck them all clean. Stubby was first to go, but his hard dick was way too wide to go in the glass, so he used his fingers to lather her cum onto his cock, and then stretched out her mouth with his stubby, slime coated cock.

So, one by one, Rebecca, with her recently whipped and still very red tits, licked her own juices from Stubby, Balless, Leaky, Big Daddy, Force, and Whimper. Force once again took the opportunity to gag her, and Whimper had to pour what was left in the glass onto his long rod, as his wouldn't go inside the slender glass either...

Someone looked down between her legs, and said they should have left the bowl underneath her, because there was now a good size puddle forming from her still pouring cunt on the coffee table. This brought out more comments about what a major slut they might have on their hands, and that they all couldn't wait to fuck her.....

Stubby told her to lick the coffee table clean, and while she was bent over at the waist doing this to the jeers and cat calls of the group, he began trying to force his fat cock into her swollen pussy. It was plenty wet, but he was plenty big, and it wouldn't go in right away.

He grabbed her hips and told her to just press back into him while he thrust forward, and that they would soon get it worked out, and that she was sure to like it. Rebecca continued to lick the table, and tried to relax her pussy for Stubby at the same time. (She had never thought of trying to relax her pussy before just now...)

With a sound like a boot squishing into gooey mud, he suddenly accomplished penetration, and Rebecca yelped in surprise and pain at the coffee table she was staring at! His cock wasn't long enough to go deep at all, but my God, how it stretched her open! As he began stroking that big sausage in and out of her, she put her hands on the table to support herself, and wondered where this cock had been all her life, as it was already beginning to feel better than good to her rarely used pussy?

That thought was followed immediately by her realization that she was naked in a room full of strangers, being fucked like a dog by a dick almost as big as a beer can. Could it be true, what they were all calling her? Was she truly a slut, a whore? Was she no longer who she had been at the beginning of this day?

12