Desperate Times Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were five more men in a line waiting to poke their dicks in her pussy. No, she thought, I'm not a slut, or whore, she had to do this for her son. She wouldn't be here, getting fucked like a dog, if it weren't for his benefit. These thoughts were quickly banished from her pretty little head as Stubby told her to hold on, he was going to shoot his first of many loads into her sloppy pussy. If possible, she felt his dick begin to grow even bigger inside of her, and without a doubt she could feel his sperm hit the inner walls of her femininity!

God, she thought, slut or not, she really liked the feel of that big dick, and she was looking forward to more of it, as his was the first 12-hour slot. He pulled out of her pussy, and again, it sounded like a boot being pulled from some thick soupy mud! Even she had to laugh at the sound of it. Before he could get around in front of her to let her suck his cock clean, Ballless took his place inside her pussy and began taking sloppy seconds.

As she turned her head to the side to suck on Stubby's messy receding dick, she began to enjoy the fuller penetration of Ballless's longer dick, as well as the sound it made going in and out of her cunt that was now lubricated with not just her own juices, but Stubby's cum as well. (She remembered the two bottles of lubricant in her purse, and wondered if she would even need them this weekend?)

Ballless doesn't take long to shoot his wad into her either, but it was long enough for Rebecca to have another, smaller orgasm to the satisfaction of the crowd. Somebody hollered out, "that's two!" and the counting had begun.... Leakey was next, and since the coffee table had been licked clean by her, he had her get back onto the pool table and lay down on her back. He told her to lift her knees up to her ears, and he immediately split her cunt open with his cock.

She was so wet and cum filled, Leakey's cock going in and out of her pussy sounded like a rubber ball splashing into a pool of water with each stroke, and of course everyone was laughing about it the sound! Force climbed up onto the pool table as well, and true to his namesake, forced his rigid cock into Rebecca's mouth. Rebecca idly wondered if this counted as her first double penetration, or if it must be her pussy and ass that was penetrated simultaneously before it counted?

Whichever it was, she now knew for certain that she would get there in short order, regardless whatever the answer was. These two cocks filling her up from both ends brought on her third orgasm of the night, and the guys were ecstatic to watch her cum. They knew from past experiences that they had a formerly repressed, truly sexual being on their hands, and looked forward to exploring her sexuality to its limits, and bringing out the slut she didn't realize she had inside of her.

Leaky was like a fucking machine, he never let up, even when Force came in Rebecca's mouth, and told her to swallow it while they all watched her do so. She had never swallowed any cum before, but after the three drinks she had consumed, and Leaky pounding her pussy for all he was worth, she did it almost without thinking.

This action brought the cat calls and name calling back from the guys, and for the first time, Rebecca admitted again to herself that she might just possibly be one or all of the names they were calling her. She had certainly never before experienced the desire she was feeling at the moment, and, she never would have thought that after being fucked by 4 guys, that she would still be wanting more of it before tonight, but that is exactly what she wanted right now!

Leaky announced that he was ready to cum, and to Rebecca's wonderment, everyone else gathered around her pussy to watch closely. Unbeknownst to her, Leaky had a reputation when it came to the volume of cum that spewed from his balls. They all knew that it would be a show, and positioned themselves where they could see the event.

Leaky groaned and thrust deep into Rebecca one last time, and let go. She could feel his cock leaping up and down inside of her as he shot his load, and it just kept cumming and spurting. The guys started cheering when they could see his cum being forced out around the edges of his pussy surrounded dick by the next spurt, and his spent sperm began pooling on the surface of the pool table. (pun intended)

This certainly explained the ragged condition of the pool table's felt surface in Rebecca's mind. His protracted orgasm brought on another one for Rebecca, and she joined him in cumming for the 4th time of the night. He collapsed on top of the now sweaty mom, and they all gave Leakey a round of applause for "filling up the whore's cunt!"

Force had gone out of turn, so now it was Carl's (Big Daddy) time with Rebecca. He sat on one of the couches, and as some of the guys helped Rebecca down from the stained pool table, he had her kneel between his legs and give him some lip service to start off with.

His cock was big, far too big for her to ever deep throat. (Or so she thought at the time) She took as much of him as she could without gagging too much, and he eventually told her to face the crowd, with her back to his face, and straddle his cock. He guided the head of his cock to her dripping snatch, and she sat down on this big daddy as far as she could go.

She took all but about 1.5 inches of his big cock inside of her, but could feel him bottoming out inside her. It was, all in all, a nice feeling she thought, but was afraid it would hurt her if he forced it any deeper.

She determined that she would take it all, and began riding him like he were a horse. There was plenty of lubricant available, and his veiny, rigid cock was striped with white streaks when she pulled up to the top of her stroke. With each downward thrust, she could feel him hitting her cervix and the bottom of her cunt, but with each push, she knew that she was taking a little more of him each time. Most of the other guys were watching this pussy stretching display, and cheering her own in their own crude way.

It wasn't long before Rebecca could take all of him completely inside of her, and she began riding that cock in joyful earnest. He began thrusting in time with her thrusts, and each time he hit bottom, she would cry out in both pain, pleasure, and surprise. She began stroking her clit with her own fingers, and the fucking became more and more frantic, as her big boobs were being slung crazily up, down, and all around.

Cries of "cum, slut--- cum, slut" could be heard as she both took and gave pleasure from this long cock being buried deep into her messy MILF twat. It wasn't long before orgasm number 5 for Rebecca bubbled to the top and spilled her over the edge of ecstasy, and for the second time that night, she left the room....

As she came back down to earth, she could feel Carl's member shrinking inside of her, and she found herself grinning from ear to ear, but she wondered to herself if she would still be grinning when the night was over, or when the whole weekend was over for that matter.

Whimper cleared his throat to get her attention, and then politely asked her if she wanted another drink before he took his turn?

She took one look at the monster hanging between his legs, and thought that a drink might just be a damn fine idea....

Someone fixed her another sour, and they were all just sitting around drinking their own drinks and talking, joking and laughing about the last couple hours of activities. She overhead several comments about "the slut, amazing whore, running river of pussy juice, etc. etc." Force called out to her and said, "Hey bitch, come suck on my cock!"

Rebecca set her drink down to do so, and Whimper told her to sit back down and enjoy her drink. He looked at Force, and said, "Give her a break will you, you'll have plenty of time to stuff her face. Let her rest up a bit before I begin ruining that pussy for all you little guys."

To Rebecca he said, "Drink up girly, I'm ready for you!"

She looked down at his massive cock, and could only ask, "where do you want me?" He led her up the stairs to a bedroom, followed by the other 5 guys, and told her to lay down on the bed. Carl had a video camera in his hand, and Ballless had a digital camera in his to record this fuck forever. Whimper spread her legs apart, and bent down and licked her clit until she began to thrust her hips back up at his tongue.

Satisfied that she was ready, and wanted it, he moved up and positioned his huge rod over the entrance to her pussy, which was guarded only by her red and swollen cum covered pussy lips. His cock wasn't as big around as Stubby's, but it was a close thing, and it was at least three times as long. Rebecca guessed it was 10 or 11" long if it was an inch, a good two or three inches longer than what Big Daddy had just fucked her with.

He slowly slid his cock as far inside her as it would go, and she couldn't help but gasp to the delight of the crowd. "You're gonna get it now" somebody said, and she actually heard someone making bets whether he could get it all inside of her or not. He tenderly fucked her cunt for about 5 minutes, much to the pleasure of Rebecca, and then he told her to try to relax, as he was going to "push the envelope" now.

The guys could see him thrust his hips until he hit the bottom of her pussy, and then he would push a little further. Every time he did this, Rebecca would indeed whimper, but whether in pain or pleasure, no one but her knew. Whimper told Stubby to hop up on the bed, and give her something to suck on while he worked his magic on her pussy. Stubby was happy to oblige, and soon her mouth was being stretched just like her love box was being stretched!

Stubby could feel her now stifled cries through his own dick as Whimper stretched out the bottom of her cunt with each punishing thrust of his long cock. Whimper still lacked about an inch or more getting his entire cock buried inside of her pussy when he seemed to just lose control, and he started ramming that massive member into her as hard as he could, bouncing her ass off the bed, and then driving it back down!

Stubby almost had his dick bitten off the first time he did this, so he wisely backed out of Rebecca's mouth, and just watched the rest of the action from the sidelines. Rebecca was literally screaming out with each thrust, obviously in pain this time, but Whimper didn't let up, he just kept ramming and encouraging Rebecca to "stay with me girly, stay with me..."

Her cries soon lessened in intensity, and when she began thrusting her own hips up to meet his thrusts, Whimper knew he had a new convert. (He'd obviously done this before.) Whimper was fucking that cunt for all he was worth, and he told Rebecca and the guys that as soon as she came again, he would too. "Fuck me, then" was her only response.

Stubby forced her lips open again with his big tool, and Rebecca willingly gobbled it up and sucked it in. Leaky came over to the bed and began pinching her nipples and slapping her breasts in time with Whimper's thrusts, which just added to her new-found lustfulness and desire!

To the assembled crowd, it seemed impossible that such a short, petite woman's pussy could take all that much cock inside of it, but the proof was in the seeing and hearing as Whimper buried his whole tuber into her with each thrust.

His pubic bone was colliding with her uber sensitive clit with every impalement, and this is what eventually brought on Rebecca's 7th and largest orgasm of the night. (That, along with a fat cock in her mouth, her breasts being slapped, and her nipples pinched savagely....) It was good thing they were out in the middle of nowhere, because the cries that came from Rebecca's throat after Stubby pulled out for fear of being bitten again were loud enough to wake all the neighbors had they been somewhere inside the City Limits!

Her vocal sounds could only be described as... throaty & lustful, full of OMG, OMG, OMG's. Right before she went almost limp and got quiet, Whimper filled her cunt up once again with his own hot, white cum. He pulled out of her stretched out and battered pussy, and hobbled up to her face on his knees, and let his half-hard cock drip onto Rebecca's semi-unconscious face.

When she came back to her senses, she reached up with her hands, and guided his prick into her mouth and cleaned as much of him off as she could take in. As she was doing him this service he said: "Guys, that is now a real man's cunt. She is only the 2nd person to ever take all of me, and I officially declare this cunt "open for business!"

He asked for a tube of lipstick, and wrote "Now open for business" in small letters below her navel, with an arrow drawn pointing down to her slit. The guys all retired back downstairs to the bar, and they told her to come down as well, as soon and she could stand up and walk! Of course, they all got a good laugh out of this comment...

12