Desperate Times Ch. 04

Story Info
Rebecca used in 4 Adult Book Stores, 10 man 5 hour gangbang.
6k words
4.16
38.5k
16

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca is awakened by a cock sliding between her sore pussy lips, and it takes her a minute to realize where she is and what the hell is going on. Stubby is nowhere to be seen, and Ball-less is grabbing at her still sore tits, and taking his pleasure from her while she is still half asleep. He tells her that he dreamed all night of waking her up this way, and as soon as he was done fucking her this time, they would go have some breakfast downstairs. He teases her that she will probably be having cock for breakfast all weekend long.....

After he has his way with her, (and she has #13), he tells her to put on some panties and a bra, and they walk downstairs to the kitchen. On her way out the bedroom door, she notices a white envelope on the night stand with her name on it. Ball-less tells her that is Stubby's $3000 share of the basic agreement. He explains that she will get the additional monies they agreed upon only at the end of the weekend, and only if she complies with all the terms she had agreed to back in Carl's office.

Once downstairs, she fixes some eggs and bacon for just the two of them, as everyone else is evidently out hunting this morning. Ball-less explains to her that although she is his for the next 12 hours, if somebody else wants to fuck her during that time, it his option to allow it or not, and how does she feel about that arrangement? Rebecca said she should probably rest up her body parts as much as possible before this evening's group time, and that she would rather just concentrate on satisfying her current "owner."

Ball-less agreed, but warned her that he might change his mind, particularly now that he knew she'd rather not. He grinned at her when he said this. After breakfast, they walked outside to the hot tub, and he removes her bra and panties. They get in the 102-degree water, and the topic of discussion is of course the gang bang from last night.

He wanted to know how everything felt, what she liked, what she didn't like, how much she hurt, how she felt this morning, what was her favorite part of last night, whose dick did she like best, what did she like the least, did she like three cocks inside of her at once, could she feel the cum squirts hitting her insides, did she like vaginal or anal sex more, etc. etc.?

Rebecca was amused by his curiosity, but she could tell it was getting him excited again to talk about it. Sure enough, he has her come sit on his lap in the hot tub, and impale her ass hole on his now stiff cock. It slides in easily with the events of last night's stretching and the lubrication the water provided. He keeps asking questions and listening to her answers as she easily floats up and down on his rod in the water. She thinks she could enjoy this all day long as he begins to tell her what is in store for her tonight. He tells her that Carl has invited 4 other guys to come out to play tonight, and that they are all black guys, which he assumes means that they all have big dicks. He wants to know how she feels about being fucked by 10 guys for 5 hours?

As she answers his questions, she can tell that his cock is getting harder and harder, and it is also certainly feeling better and better inside her ass. She says she couldn't imagine doing anything more than what she had to do last night, and Ball-less just laughed. "Poor girl," he said, "you don't have a clue!"

"Well, what then?" she wanted to know, but she never got an answer as Ball-less chose this moment to climax inside her bung hole. Rebecca continued to sit on his lap until she felt his soft cock slip out of her ass, and then they both got out and dried off, remarking at the bits of his cum that was floating on top of the water. He told her to get dressed again in her sexy bra and panties, but she voluntarily knelt down in front of him first and sucked on his limp cock until he told her to stop.

He told her to fix herself a drink and to drink it all while she waited for him downstairs, he was going to run up and get dressed and that then they were going for a ride. She is just finishing up the Amaretto sour at 9:00 in the morning when he ushers her out the front door, dressed only in her bra & panties! They get in his car, and when she asks where they are going, he just smiles and says, "you'll see, darlin'."

They drive back into town to a part she has never been to, and he pulls up in front of a large adult book store. She looks at him and raises her eyebrows, but he just tells her to get out of the car and follow him. He attaches a collar with a leash to her neck and leads her into the seedy looking joint.

They walk in the front door, and he is greeted by name by the dude behind the counter whose expression tells her that it is NOT every day that he sees a scantily clad woman on a leash in his establishment. Ball-less tells him that he has brought a toy for his customers to play with, and how many were in the place?

Just 4 at the moment was his reply, and that they are all in the private theaters. Ball-less tells her that her job is to get all four of them out here into the common room in under two minutes, or he will use some of the inventory in this place to punish her. He removes the leash from her collar and tells her the clock is running.

She discovers it wasn't too hard to get the attention of the perverts in the theaters, and had all four of them in the room staring at her near nakedness in under the two-minute deadline. Ball-less tells the 4 guys and the owner that his toy is for them to enjoy for the next 30 minutes, just as soon and he got through whipping her for leaking his cum out of her ass onto his car seat! They all looked at her panties, and could see the wet spot that Ball-less was talking about, and knew that she had very recently been ass fucked just as he had said. Ball-less told her to strip for them, and to put her panties in her mouth so the neighboring businesses wouldn't hear her cry out.

He took a whip with many strands off the wall, and had two guys hold her arms out, and two guys hold her ankles spread apart, and began whipping her breasts until they were turning cherry red. He then moved around and whipped her ass until it too was striped red, and Rebecca's legs were beginning to shake from the rough whipping.

Pain induced tears were leaking from her eyes while he told the assembled perverts that 6 guys had fucked her every hole last night, and that she had liked it, because they had counted at least 13 orgasms from this middle-aged cock whore. Then he told them that as soon as they put on their rubbers, their 30 minutes would begin. (Rebecca was relieved that he insisted on protection for her....)

She truly felt like a cheap, disgusting whore as five, old, overweight perverts each tried to fuck her every hole in under 30 minutes. (And they all got a big kick out of the hand-written sign on her back about "This hole now open for business") Since they were not allowed to cum inside of Rebecca, the combined sperm from these five men ended up mostly on Rebecca's hair, face, and boobs!

When the time limit was called, she still had three cocks inside of her as they were all trying to cum a second time using their slut surprise. She was covered in cum, sweat, and dirt from the filthy floor that they had been fucking her on. He put the leash back onto her collar, told her to thank the 5 "gentlemen" and to get dressed again in her bra and panties. As they got back into the car, she asked, "what the hell what that all about?" and all he would say was, "you'll see, darlin'." He also suggested that she not get anymore cum on his seat.

He took her to three more adult book stores where this scene was repeated, 3 guys at the first one, 6 at the next, and only two at the last one they "visited." Ball-less decided though, that 30 minutes wasn't long enough for the patrons to totally "enjoy" their surprise slut, so at the second stop, he allowed them a full hour to use his slut.

Ball-less started all the sessions out with the same whipping that he had given her at the first store, and then turned the patrons loose on her. Once the three guys had used all her holes, and the room smelled a little like burnt rubbers, they added their spunk to the previous loads of cum drying on her body. Someone had the bright idea to use as many of the book/adult store's toys on her as possible, so they unlocked the glass display case and went crazy.

She got dildoed, vibrated, spanked, whipped, clamped, bound, and electro-stimulated inside the grungy store. Watching his property being exploited really turned Ball-less on, so he took the opportunity at this stop to fuck Rebecca's ass while the store customers antagonized her with their huge selection of toys.

When the hour was up, he deposited another load into her ass, told her again to thank the three "gentlemen" for abusing her. He then told her to don her bra and panties again with another warning to not leak anything on his car seat. With each one hour stop, she became even more cum covered and filthy, and more haggard looking. After the 4th store where the events of the previous three was pretty much boringly repeated, Ball-less starts the drive back out towards the lodge. He looks over to Rebecca in the passenger seat, and enjoys the fruits of his morning's labor. Her hair, ears, and face are caked with both dry and drying cum. Her tits are red and swollen from several whippings, not to mention the groping, biting and having multiple objects clamped to them.

He knows her ass is red and stinging as well, even though he can't see it. He had purchased the pair of clips that the last store guys had attached to her labia, and they were still attached, and protruding from her now filthy panties. Rebecca's eyes had that thousand-yard stare, and he knew that she was pretty much out of it at the moment, but asked her anyway, "A penny for your thoughts? How do you feel now?"

He waited patiently for her answer, and she finally began speaking in a voice so low, that he had to tell her to speak up so he could understand her. She said, "How the hell do you think I feel? I'm led into a room full of old, fat perverts on a goddam dog leash, where my body is offered up to them as a free fucking party favor, after being whipped like a bad dog. I'm sure that I made their day, and gave them some stories to tell, but I feel degraded, worthless and have been used like a cheap fuck slave."

Ball-less starting laughing so hard he had to pull the car over before they had a wreck. He said to her, "Oh you're a fuck slave alright, but certainly not cheap, remember? You already have $3000 in your purse, with much to earn if you stay the course and play all our games." He resumes driving, and she is lost in her own befuddled thoughts. He pulls his limp pecker out of his pants and tells her to suck on it the rest of the way home, and they finish the drive with rock music blaring from the speakers and the sounds of her slurping on his dick.

When they arrive back at the lodge, none of the others have returned yet from their hunting, and he tells her to fix them both a drink and sit down and relax on the couch for a minute. It's now about 4:00 in the afternoon, and she knows the gang bang will start at 8:00, and she can't quite decide if she is looking forward to it or not.

Last night's sexual escapades were mostly pleasurable, but this morning and afternoon, not nearly so much. She supposed maybe it was because she wasn't expecting what happened to her today? As she was once again lost in her thoughts, Ball-less was doing something on a computer with his video camera. She asked him if she could go take a shower, and he said, "Oh hell no! The guys will all want to see how you spent your day, and it's pretty damned obvious you spent it whoring...., but, you may go take a nap over on that couch right there."

She woke up from a much-needed nap when she heard the front door slam, and the other 5 guys walked in with their camouflage clothes, boots and rifles. Stubby took one look at Rebecca and said, "My god girl, what happened to you?" (So, her book store experience wasn't part of the original plan, Rebecca wondered?)

Ball-less just said, "Oh, I took her to town and we had a little fun. Here, you can watch." He picked up a remote and punches a button, and a screen slides down from the ceiling in front of the fireplace. He punches another button, and there Rebecca is on the screen, naked, arms and ankles being stretched out by the 4 guys in the first store, and Ball-less is just starting to swing the whip at her big hanging tits.

Whimper says, "What the hell have you done Bobby?" (Ah, so the creep has a name thinks Rebecca. She had no idea who had been running the video camera while she was being abused, but assumed that Ball-less had set it up somehow.)

Ball-less Bobby tells the group, "I just uploaded this to our site, I figured it would increase the hits for tonight." Rebecca didn't understand what the hell he was talking about, but before long all the guys were pointing and laughing at the video and slapping Bobby on the back telling him that he did a good job, and that it had been a great idea. Somebody got a tube of lipstick, and wrote on her tits "Cum of 17 men in adult book store, and drew arrows pointing to the biggest blobs of now dried cum on her body. Several pictures were taken of this, and they told Bobby to "put 'em up." Rebecca was confused....

Carl says, "Gang Bang in two hours everyone, let's shower and eat. Do we want our slut to shower, or go to the party dressed in her pervert's cum?" The majority ruled that she looked nice and nasty, so Ball-less Bobby takes her upstairs and uses her one more time before his time runs out, getting his rocks off by telling her what a disgusting cum-drop whore she truly was and how much she smelled like a cum slut as he fucked her as hard as he could.

When he finished with her, he made her suck his pecker clean and then told her to go in the other bedroom and dress in what was laid out on the bed for her. He also handed her an envelope with his $3000 in it, and said, "Thanks love, you were a good whore today," and laughed.

In the next room, she finds on the bed a skimpy, black and white maid uniform, complete with clean bra and panties, a garter belt, stockings, 6" heeled "fuck me" shoes, and a hat. As she is putting her filthy body into these clean clothes, Carl comes in an attaches some black furry cuffs to both her wrists and her ankles.

Although she has had no experience with BDSM, Rebecca could tell that these restraints were more substantial than decorative. She walks downstairs and is greeted warmly by all the guys, and enjoys some of the frozen pizza that they heated up and were all sharing. They tell her that she looks hot as a maid, and that they can't wait for her to "wait on them."

The next hour is spent drinking & watching her video from today, and she can feel the sexual tension in the room rising. She was ashamed to admit to herself that her pussy was getting wet right along with the cocks getting harder in anticipation of the upcoming 10-man gang bang.

Just before 8:00, she hears a car drive up and assumes it is the 4 black guys that Ball-less told her about. She is surprised when the front door opens and only two black guys enter, but is even more surprised when a petite little black girl walks in behind them, dressed to the nines.

Carl says he would make the appropriate introductions; however, no one has a name until Rebecca gives them one, and he told her that "She knows the drill, and why didn't she start with the girl?" Feeling very uncomfortable, as she has never even entertained the thought of being with a woman, Rebecca gets off the couch and walks over to where the pretty, petite, black girl is standing...

The girl raises her eyebrows in question, and Rebecca quickly deduces that she doesn't know of the naming ritual. So, she politely asks, "May I lick your pussy so I can discover a name that we can all call you tonight? She has a chuckle when she understands, stretches out her arms and says, "I'm yours for the naming dirty cum girl!" She is wearing a bright red sleeveless top, and a tight pair of short shorts and some tall white leather boots that contrast beautifully with her creamy dark skin.

Rebecca asks her to sit on the coffee table in the middle of the room, and first removes her boots. After unbuckling and then unzipping her skin tight shorts, she asks her to stand up, then Rebecca literally peels the shorts and panties down off her cute ass. She steps out of them, and sits back down onto the coffee table, spreading her legs, and pointing to her crotch.

Rebecca drops to her knees, and for the first time in her 40 something years, she begins to make oral love to another woman's pussy. As this "procedure" goes on for at least a couple of minutes, the guys could see that both women were enjoying the naming ritual. Finally, Rebecca sits up, licks her lips, and says, "Hello, Dolce, it's very nice to meet you, dear."

Rebecca then has to explain to everyone that Dolce is Spanish for sweet, and she can see that Dolce approves of her new name.

Rebecca now turns her attention to the two new guys, and after pulling their pants down and performing her oral naming ritual on both of them, announces that they shall be called simply Big One, and Big Two, as the size of their manhood was almost identical, and fell somewhere between Big Daddy and Whimper's size range.

She couldn't decide if she was pleased or not with the addition of two more giant cocks that would soon be pummeling her holes, but took comfort in the fact that there was actually supposed to be two more that apparently hadn't been able to show up. She walked back to the bar to freshen up her drink after she had named the three newcomers.

It was now 8:00 on Friday night, and time for the 5-hour games to begin. Carl told the newbies about coaxing a running stream of juices from Rebecca's cunt last night, and asked if they would like to see that again? The three of them thought that would be a nice way to start the evening, so they had their cum covered maid stand up on the coffee table. The spreader bar was once again attached to her ankles, and they tied her wrists up again to the rafters using the cuffs that Carl had put onto her wrists.

After placing the bowl underneath her cunt, Stubby started to do what they had done last night, but was interrupted immediately by Dolce.

She informed them that she suspected that last night, Rebecca had been in a high state of sexual excitement, and therefore her cunt was producing lots of fluids. She explained to these ignorant men, that what she had undergone at their hands in the last 24 hours would greatly reduce the anticipation and excitement she had felt last night, and that if she could still do it tonight, they had better let someone who understood a woman's body do all the work. This made sense to the men, and they left her to her own devices to work her charms on the trussed-up maid/slut.

Dolce first pinned her skirt up, and then cut her brand-new panties off. She then cut holes in the uniform and her bra so that her nipples and areola only were exposed. She asked for a vibrating butt plug and which she put in her ass, and began using a battery-operated vibrator on her clit. She was talking quietly to Rebecca the whole time, except for when she was sucking on her exposed and rapidly hardening nipples. She asked for some Tiger Balm, and removed the butt plug long enough to put a dab of the balm on it before re-inserting it.

She then smeared some of the same balm onto Rebecca's inner lips, and also directly inside her cunt. A drop or two had fallen into the bowl by this time, and Dolce kept up her dialogue and expert administrations to Rebecca. She asked that the flower vibrator be attached to her clit, and she spent her time whispering into the maid's ear, and dragging her long fingernails up and down the inside of her thighs. More drops began falling, and the guys were clapping... She turned Rebecca around so she could see her own porn video on the big screen, and placed one finger into her cunt, and began speaking quietly into her ear...

12