Desperate Times Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whatever she was saying to Rebecca was effective, because soon her pussy was dripping rapidly, but the crowd was chanting, "more, more!" Dolce stepped back and slapped each of her barely clothed breasts with the flat of her hands three times, then whispered some more. She turned both vibrators up to maximum speed, and then the guys could see her biting the maid's nipples very hard.

She then asked for clothes pins, and put one on each nipple, and 3 on each side of her cunt lips. The whispering continued, and the drops turned into an occasional constant stream, then back to a drip. "More, more" could be heard from the demanding and horny guys in the cheap seats. Dolce slapped her breasts twice more, and there was a steady small stream issuing from the maid's pussy at this point, and her legs were beginning to shake. Again, "more, more" was filling the air in the room.

Dolce asked for a paddle, and began spanking Rebecca's bare ass in addition to continuing slapping her tits with her small black hands. She removed all the clothes pins, waited 30 seconds for the pain to subside, and for Rebecca to quit whimpering, and put them right back on again!

More spanking, more tit slapping, and more whispering. Rebecca's pussy was running a small river now, and the crowd was cheering, calling her names and walking over to her to pinch her various body parts themselves. Dolce removed the clothes pins, and correctly predicted that her cum river would dry up in about 60 seconds, but the bowl was about 1/3 full by this time.

Dolce asked Rebecca what they did with this love juice last night, and she explained how each man had inserted his cock into a champagne glass full of it, and she got to suck it off of them, one by one, until it was all gone. Dolce said, "I have a better idea..." She asked for a large syringe, and had Big One fill it with all of Rebecca's love lubricant.

She then lay down on the coffee table and had him force it into her own black and pink pussy. When this was done, she had him insert a huge plug in her vagina that would hold it all in. She told Rebecca not to give it another thought, she'd learn what was in store after a while. (She left it in her own cunt for about 1/2 hour, and then pushed it out and put it in the freezer in some special cock shaped molds that the guys had.)

Dolce suggested that since she had just "performed" so well, and that she smelled so pungent from her previous "lovers," that the maid should be allowed to shower before the games really got going. Everyone agreed except Ball-less and Force, who suggested that they should at least give her a golden shower first to keep her from clogging up the drains with dried cum. Ha-Ha....

This plan met with everyone's approval, so they went out on the back deck, and pulled their pants down and whipped out their half hard pricks. Force wanted to be first, and he ordered her to open her mouth, and swallow as he gave her his yellow piss. He soaked her hair and face before directing his stream into her mouth, which was soon full, and he said "swallow it slut!"

Rebecca made an awful face and complied, then immediately started gagging. He waited silently until she finished retching, and simply said, "open wide..." as he resumed pissing on her face. He filled her mouth up again, she swallowed again, and she retched it right back up again. He had run out of piss, so Ball-less took his place and repeated this process. It wasn't until the 4th man had pissed in her mouth that she was able to keep any of it down. When #4 had finished, Dolce said it was her turn, and whispering something in Rebecca's ear, she stood on a small stool in order to aim her piss at Rebecca's mouth, and Rebecca swallowed every single drop...

Her once cute maid uniform was thoroughly soaked by this time, and the last 4 men all showered her at the same time, mixing their piss in her mouth as she swallowed as much as she could. When they had all emptied their bladders onto her, she threw up everything she had just swallowed, and everyone had a good laugh at their slut's expense.

She was told to go upstairs and shower and redress in whatever was laid out on the bed for her. Dolce volunteered to go upstairs with her and help her clean up. It seemed to the horny and waiting guys to take a very long time for them to finally come back downstairs, but when Rebecca came down the stair case dressed with curled hair, fresh make-up and wearing a corset, stockings and "fuck me" heels, they thought it just might have been worth the wait.

Stubby had fixed a fresh drink for Rebecca, and Carly asked her how many times she thought she would climax tonight, and she glibly told him "Not enough," to everyone's delight! They enjoyed a willing plaything who got into the moment, and Rebecca had been the most willing of all the women that spent the weekend at the lodge so far.

As she sipped on her drink, again sitting on a bar stool, spreading her legs so everyone could see her bare pussy below the corset, Big One and Big Two began paying attention to her, and she knew that she would be taking her first black cock of her life right off the bat tonight. As she drank, the Big Boys pulled her boobs from the confining corset and each one sucked on a tender nipple while she tried to finish the sour.

She finally set her unfinished drink down, and asked them where they wanted her, because she was ready for some black dick? Big one climbed up onto the pool table and lay down, and Rebecca quickly straddled him, after climbing up herself. It took a bit of work to get him in, even after lubing his entire cock, but she soon had him buried in her newly stretchable slutty cunt. And, that was all it took for #1 orgasm of the night for her!

Big Two, said, "Shit, she gonna do that when I stick mine in her ass?" When he finally had gotten his big one all the way inside her ass, she didn't cum right away, but as soon as the two of them started moving in and out of her, she came for the 2nd time in under 5 minutes.

Dolce could be heard to say "Holy shit...." when Rebecca came so hard the 2nd time so quickly...

The two Big Boys screwed her white mommy pussy and ass for all of 15 minutes before they came, and Rebecca joined them for #3 and went limp again. When she came back to earth, Big One wanted to know how she liked that black cock? In her post-orgasmic state, Rebecca could only weakly mumble; "it's fine, just real fine."

Stubby claimed sloppy seconds from the couch, and they helped Rebecca get off the pool table and set her on top of Stubby. With much wiggling and pushing, he got his huge sausage inside of her black cum slicked slit, and then Leaky took up the 6:00 position. They all knew that Rebecca liked Stubby's cock, and expected another big orgasm from her, and of course Leaky would fill up her ass with his voluminous cum.

Rebecca was experiencing Nirvana on top of Stubby's cock, and in her excited state told Leaky that she wanted him to cum in her mouth so she could see what all the fuss was about his jizz. As she continued to ride her favorite cock, Leaky pulled out and moved around to face Rebecca where she guided his nasty prick into her mouth, and clamped her lips tightly around it.

As Leaky's balls erupted in his first stream, everyone could see the surprise in Rebecca's eyes from the force and volume of his first ejaculation inside her mouth. After the second spasm of his balls, she knew she was going to have to start swallowing fast, or she was going to choke, and she was determined to swallow all of his spunk.

She had to swallow 5 or 6 times before he had emptied himself inside of her mouth, and he and the others were laughing at the priceless expression of surprise on her face. Leaky congratulated her on a "job well done," and that she could now be officially considered a "cum swallowing whore" after successfully handling his fire house!

Force took over Leaky's position inside her ass, and the evening's gang-bang continued. At one point in the evening, Rebecca was suspended upside down with her legs spread from the rafters by her ankle restraints at the perfect height for the guys to fuck her red face. While she was sucking cock upside down, Dolce took the opportunity to abuse her pussy with several toys before standing on a step stool, and fisting her cunt with her smallish hand!

Whimper had deepened Rebecca's pussy to such a point that it could take Dolce's arm up to just a few inches short of her elbow, and what an erotic sight that was! Her black arm buried halfway in a white pussy made a stark contrast that just jumped off the big screen! Along with an arm in her cunt, Rebecca also discovered that it was more difficult to swallow a load of cum when she was upside down, but was forced to do so for two or three men before they untied her and let her down. It appeared that tonight was going to be a cum and piss swallowing night.... Every man had fucked her at least once by now, and most of them had elected to fill her mouth with their cum since Leaky set the pattern earlier in the evening.

Rebecca didn't stay untied to something for very long. They let her have a drink and a piss, (which took place on top of the pool table in a bowl with all of them watching) before tying her spread eagle on the rug in the center of the room. Several men sat on her face and forced her to lick their assholes while Dolce put on a great show of fisting her cunt again, with a hand that was covered in Tiger balm, which set her pussy on fire! Rebecca had her hardest orgasm of the night during this fisting, and no one could even remember what # it was, as she had cum so many times this evening. As the room gradually came back into focus for Rebecca, she felt something very cold in her pussy, and Dolce told her that she had inserted the frozen dick shaped popsicle made from her own cum into it!

Everyone laughed at her as she squirmed and thrashed around on the floor, trying to eject the frozen cum from her burning & hot cunt, until Dolce took pity on her, and sat on her face and expertly manipulated her tits and clitty until she had another orgasm, by which time her fevered snatch had melted the cum popsicle, and there was a large wet spot on the rug under her ass.

It was now about 11:00, with two hours yet to go in tonight's gang bang, and the guys decided they wanted to see the girls make love to each other. Dolce was an expert in this area, and put on a great show for them, punctuated by several orgasms from both of the lesbian actors. The guys' favorite scenes were the 69 fisting episode, and watching them swallow each other's yellow piss. Dolce melted another one of Rebecca's frozen cum popsicles in her own cunt, and made her lap up every drop. The minute the two exhausted girls collapsed on top of each other, the 8 men pretty much attacked them, and the rest of the evening was an all-out orgy of double and triple penetrations and cum swallowing.

When the evening was finally over, and the guys were sexually spent, Rebecca remembered that her 12 hours with Leaky was beginning tonight. They went upstairs and enjoyed a good, long, hot shower together, then fell into bed. The last thing Rebecca remembered of that evening was once again swallowing Leaky's cum as fast as she could swallow. She supposed she drifted off to sleep with his prick still in her mouth, and she could honestly say that had never happened before...! Leaky woke her up twice during the night to use her, both times forcing her to swallow his huge loads. (Rebecca wondered how many calories sperm had? If it was very many, she was going to gain weight from being with this guy.)

12