Desperate Times Ch. 05

Story Info
Rebecca learns to deep throat, gets used at a strip club.
6.3k words
4.3
22.5k
15

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl awakened her the next morning, pointing out Leaky's envelope full of money on the night stand, and told her to shower then come downstairs and meet him in the hot tub. She now had $9,000 in her purse, only $9,000 more and she would have enough for the operation! But that meant staying another 36 hours.... which also meant she would get some, if not all of the extra monies as well. She was determined to stick it out and get it all, to the best of her ability. How much worse could things get than what they already had been? And besides, once she got over the guilt feelings of being more than a little slutty, she had to admit she was having some fun. Not all of it was fun, but most of it was. She was certainly learning to like big dicks, and Dolce had been very enjoyable as well. She wondered if she would ever see her again?

Rebecca took her shower, and walked downstairs and outside to the hot tub, where Carl was waiting for her. He told her to hop in, and they had a nice chat, just as soon as he got done fucking her face for a couple of minutes! He told her that it was high time she learned how to properly suck a cock, and he was just the man to teach her, and that she would be able to deep throat him all the way before lunch.

For the next hour, Rebecca was very glad she hadn't had anything to eat in a while except cum and piss, as she did a lot of gagging. But by the end of the next two hours, Big Daddy had taught her some tricks, and her throat had learned to relax to the point that she was able to completely swallow his big member down her throat!

Just as soon as she could manage to take him all and not throw up on ground outside the hot tub anymore, he took her back inside the house to a bedroom, tied her hands behind her back, and then tied her wrists to the ceiling rafters. This kept her bent over 90 degrees at the waist, (which was very uncomfortable) but afforded easy access to all three of her holes, as well as her swinging tits. He used her for the next hour in this position, taking turns with each hole and slapping her big boobs around, making sure she swallowed his entire cock every time he came around to her mouth from one of the other fuck holes that she owned.

He eventually grew tired of this round robin, and let her down from the rafters, then told her to go downstairs and lay down on the pool table on her back, and lean her head over the edge. He then buried his prick deep into her throat, and told her that he was going to fuck her throat until he came, which would be a whole new experience for her. Which it definitely was!

When he finally worked himself up to his orgasm, she could feel his spunk going seemingly straight into her empty stomach without her having to swallow! It burned just like a shot of whiskey would going down. He said he couldn't wait until Leaky was able to do that to her tonight, that it was going to be fun to watch. He then announced to everyone that happened to be watching them there in the living room, that he was going to take a nap, and that she could as well.

While Carl lay down on one of the couches, Rebecca fixed herself a sour, and went upstairs to take advantage of her freedom in the form of a nice, long, hot bath. She ran the bath as full and as hot as she could get it, and washing all the sex and spittle off her face, she relaxed deeply for the first time in two days.

When she was awakened by Carl cruelly pinching her left boob and leering at her, the water in the tub was room temperature. She must have been asleep for a couple of hours or more. Big Daddy told her that since she was already wet, she could come fuck him in the hot tub. They both stopped at the bar to fix themselves a drink, and then went out onto the back deck to the hot tub.

Carl climbs into the tub first, and tells her to suck on his half hard dick until it is fuck-able. Rebecca can easily swallow all of him by now, and soon has it standing at full attention. He has her straddle his member under the hot water with her cunt, facing him, while he begins to torment her big titties with both his teeth and hands.

It feels good to Rebecca at first, but it soon begins to be painful, but that doesn't seem to slow him down a bit. He slaps at her big boobs, pinches her nipples, bites her nipples, bites her soft breasts, crushes them with his hands, and slaps them some more. She can feel his cock swelling inside of her, and knows that this cruelty is turning this sick pervert on. He tells her to get up and turn around, and sit her ass on his big cock, that she hasn't had an ass fucking in a couple of hours, and that all good whores need their ass filled up every few hours, right? As she turns around to obey his command, she secretly hopes that his dick is stinging from the chlorine in the hot tub like her own private parts are.

She slides her asshole down onto his large tuber, and begins riding it with both of them submerged in the 102 degree water. He doesn't let up on her tits, he just has to reach around her body to get at them now. She has passed the point of tit punishment pleasure long ago, and is crying out each time he assaults her boobs.

She can tell that he is approaching his orgasm, and with hopes of putting this ordeal behind her as soon as possible, she turns her head over her shoulder to look at him and says, "Will you please cum in my stomach again, right now? Will you fuck my throat?" He pushes her off of him and stands up in the hot tub, presenting his dick to her mouth. Placing his hands on the back of her head, he rams his long cock all the way down her throat. She reaches behind him and sticks a wet finger in her ass, and starts humming... He can't take all that stimulation, and shoots his wad directly down into her throat again, but holds his cock inside of her a very long time until it is no longer hard.

When Rebecca is finally released from his death grip on the back of her head, she stumbles out of the hot tub, wrinkled by her multiple hours submerged in water, and sits in a swing hanging from the pergola. He glances at his watch, and tells her it is 4:00, and that he still "owns" her for 4 hours until the next gang bang. Then he says, "Hmmmmm...."

He goes inside and fixes them both another drink, and brings it to her, and asks, "What's your pleasure?" She tells him that she really would just like to rest, and he just laughs. "You're not being paid to rest, you're being paid to satisfy us, slut. If you don't think of something I want to do, I will think of something for us."

During the last 40+ hours, she has been fucked every way but Sunday, and honestly can't think of anything that she thinks would satisfy him, but knows she would do nearly anything to keep his hands off of her sore boobs at this point.

She asks him if he would like to drive to some public place like a park and fuck her in plain view of bystanders? He wasn't interested.

She asked if he would like to take her naked out into the woods and fuck her under the pine trees? He wasn't interested.

She asked if he would like to watch herself give herself a double penetration with the sex toys from the closet, and watch her orgasm? He wasn't interested.

She asked if he would like to drink a lot of water and then give her the world's longest golden shower? He thought about that for a brief moment, but then said he wasn't interested, but she could tell she might be on the right track.

So she asks him if he would like for her to dress up very nicely, curl her hair, put on some makeup and her high heeled shoes, and then he could give her a fully clothed golden shower? He wasn't too thrilled, but she thought she saw his pecker twitch with interest...

How about. she says, if she dressed up, and he took her to some public place, and gave her a golden shower where others could watch and be properly disgusted by his and her actions? His eyes light up a little bit at this suggestion, and she thinks she may have the fish on the hook.

He says, "How about you dress up, and I take you to a titty bar I am familiar with, and we put you up on the stage and let everyone in the joint piss on you? And THEN you bring yourself to orgasm with the toys you talked about? Hell, you might even make some money doing this!" Carl thinks this is a wonderful plan, and Rebecca is certain it will keep her tits out of his hands, so she goes upstairs to get dressed, while he gets dressed and boxes up a few toys.

Rebecca does her hair and makeup very nicely, puts on lacy white blouse, a thin pale yellow very short skirt, white stockings, and some yellow 5" heels. Looking at her reflection in the mirror, she thought she looked very nice, at least compared to the other whores she was comparing herself with. They drive together to a large, but seedy looking strip club on the near side of town to the ranch, and Carl leaves her just inside the front door of this dark and smoky place, while he goes to arrange things with the manager.

When Big Daddy returns, he says that the manager had agreed to the plan under one condition. She would be required to mop the stage after it was over in a totally nude state, wearing nothing but a butt plug in her ass for his patrons to enjoy. Well, that was better than getting her tits mauled again, Rebecca thought. Carl sends her up onto the main stage to the center pole, and the DJ starts a dance song, not knowing what is going on.

The patrons are certainly confused as well, as she is not dressed like the usual stripper, and is considerably older. In fact, a couple of them begin to boo. As she reaches the pole, and simply drops down onto her knees, giving the front row a peek under her too short skirt, the boos grow a little louder, but they stop as soon Carl walks up onto the stage. Guys are not allowed on the stage, under any circumstances, so now the customers are beginning to get intrigued.

Carl starts unbuckling his pants, and the previous boos turn into cheers as they know for certain something different is about to go down, other than Carl's pants, that is. When he removes his half hard big dick from his shorts, and shoves it without any preamble into Rebecca's mouth, the customers are all of a sudden in a better mood! He then steps back, and immediately begins to piss on her face, and they begin cheering and clapping. They howl out in laughter when he tells her to open her mouth and start swallowing, which she does, to the delight of the drunk audience. With the hand that is not holding his pecker and guiding his stream of piss onto the virgin professional stripper, he beckons to the audience in a "come on up" gesture, and he doesn't have to ask anyone twice.

About 10-12 guys come up on the stage, drop their pants, and start pissing on Rebecca as well. Very quickly her clothes are soaked in smelly yellow beer piss. Her hair that was curled is soon straight, and sticking to her face that has been washed clean of her makeup. As the last man finishes emptying his bladder, the stage is a huge puddle of piss, and Carl tells her to roll her body in the puddle and lick some of it up. As she does this, he pushes her short yellow skirt up, and pulls her panties off and throws them into the crowd that has returned to their seats.

He next takes two big dildos from the box that he brought, makes a big show of rolling them in the deepest puddle of piss, and tells her to stand up, strip, and give them a show. The music keeps pounding out a dance rhythm as she peels off her now mostly transparent and wet blouse, bra, and skirt, leaving the heels on her feet.

She then sits down in the cold piss puddle, leans against the pole closet to the edge of the stage, and slides a dildo in her pussy to the approval of the crowd. Carl tells them that she is a fucking cumming whore, and she is going to show them just how hard she can cum. Rebecca spreads her legs even more lewdly and fucks her cunt with the piss covered dildo, all the while fingering her clit with her other hand.

Carl tells her periodically to remove the dildo and roll it in the piss puddle and start again. Guys are stuffing bills in between the toes of her feet that are almost hanging off the edge of the stage when Carl tells her to get up on her hands and knees, but to not stop fucking herself. When she does, he takes the dildo from her and pushes it into her ass (which delights the crowd) and gives her the other dildo for her pussy after rolling it again on the nasty floor first. He then has her sit on the dildo in her ass, resuming her cunt forward, spread legs position for the enamored crowd.

He tells two of the dancers standing just off stage that her dildo is getting dry, and could they come help her out by pissing on it? They each grab the pole she is leaning against, and put one leg on each of her shoulders. They pull their panties to the side, and eventually begin pissing on Carl's actress as she continues to pleasure her pussy and frig her clit, all while sitting on the huge ass impaling dildo!

When the dancers have finished their golden shower, Carl turns Rebecca's head to the side, and forces his now fully erect cock into her mouth again, which he tells the crowd she will completely swallow, because they have been practicing, and that this will help speed up her orgasm because she is such a slutty MILF, and cock whore.

He buries it into her throat, making it all disappear, and one can hear the admiring cat calls from the customers. She begins fucking herself faster and harder, and Carl matches his face fucking to her tempo. He knows she is about to cum. He also knows she makes lots of noise when she comes, at least when she doesn't have a cock in her throat, so he pulls out of her mouth as she begins her orgasm, and yanks off on her face as she screams lustfully with her eyes screwed tightly closed, and climaxes HARD!

When she comes back to the dark and smoky room, the customers are all clapping, and the music has stopped. She gets up from the floor on unsteady legs, and the manager gives her a mop and bucket, and everyone has a good laugh as she cleans up the mess with the big dildo still in her ass. When the floor is clean, Carl pulls the dildo from her ass, and makes her lick it off before throwing it into the box. He and Rebecca start to step down from the stage when someone says, "Hey man, I'll give you $100 if I can fuck that ass!"

Carl stops in his tracks, looks at Rebecca with a wicked smile, and says, "Sure, why not? You have 5 minutes to fuck that ass." Carl marches her to the center pole on the stage, and ties her wrists to the pole before telling her to spread her legs.

Carl hands the young man that comes up on the stage a rubber, and he hands Carl a $100 bill. And, Rebecca gets fucked in the ass in a strip club in front of a bunch of strangers! And then she gets fucked by another customer in her pissy pussy for only $50.00. And then in both hole for $150.00 by another. Somebody is making some phone calls, because the topless joint is filling up with new men who heard they could fuck a whore onstage. Carl runs out of rubbers, and begins letting them use her without them, and soon her pussy and ass is dripping cum, and Carl's wallet is full of money.

Rebecca's legs are trembling from the strain of being tied to the pole for so long, but Carl tells the crowd that the shaking is a sign she is about to cum again, and who wants to be inside that pussy when she does? Only $300 will get you that spot, he crows! A guy steps up, pays his money and drops his pants. Carl tells him to wait just a minute, that Rebecca is not quite ready yet.

He pulls off his belt and whips her ass until it is red and welted, and Rebecca can barely stand anymore. Carl then says to the guy, "Go make her cum, stud." The dude plows into her wet and used pussy, and Rebecca tells him to finger her clit until she cums. Rebecca tells him that she is about to cum and he had better get his rocks off quick, because she is going to collapse after this next orgasm. He fucks her hard and fast, and shoots into her pussy, just as she starts her own very vocal climax. True to her word, she collapses to the floor afterward, still tied to the pole.

Carl waits until she revives from yet another powerful orgasm, then unties her hands and leads her off the stage dressed only in her piss-soaked heels. Naked, she has to walk a gauntlet of customers lined up on both sides of an aisle between tables as they leave the club, and she is groped and slapped and felt up by a bunch of hands on the way out. (Rebecca doesn't see the manager hand him Carl a thumb drive along with a grin.)

Big Daddy drives them home with the windows down since his still naked passenger is reeking of beer piss and cigarette smoke. It's about 7:15 when they arrive back at the ranch, and he tells her that she can rest until 8:00 when everyone was to arrive, but not wash until they get to see her in her current state. She curls up in a naked fetal position on the couch, and is asleep before her head hits the pillow.

She awakens when she hears the first vehicle pull into the gravel driveway, and without being told to do so, fixes herself another drink and mans the bar stool with her legs spread wide, facing the front door. Her hair is still wet from her piss soaking, but the rest of her is pretty much dried off, including Carl's cum on her face. Her five guys walk in the door along with Big One &, Two, Dolce, and the two new black guys who were absent last night. Carl begins telling them about their day, and some come pat her on the leg in sympathy, but some tweak her still sore titties. All comment on her very pungent odor.

Carl finishes his daily diary of her exploits, tells her to get Dolce to help her clean up and hurry back down. As Rebecca and Dolce walk up the stairs she hears, "uploaded" and the "numbers are good," but she is too tired to even begin to wonder what they are always talking about.

Dolce gets in the shower with Rebecca and tenderly helps wash off all the bar stink, and shampoos her hair for her. She dries her hair, applies new makeup, and quickly but gently rubs lotion into all her sore and rubbed raw body parts, telling her that if she gets through tonight, that she will have it almost over and done with.

Dolce dresses her in a strange looking bra that has holes in the cups for her nipples to stick out from, and just a black leather harness that has dildos that fill both her ass and her pussy, along with a new pair of clear plastic high heel clogs. As they walk out the door, Dolce hands her an envelope with Carl's money in it, and she puts it in her purse with the others. Her bank account is getting heftier with each passing half-day.

As soon as she gets downstairs, Carl reminds her that there are two new players tonight who need naming, and that this would be the perfect opportunity to show off what she learned today. Rebecca walks over to the two new attractive black guys, and says, "if you will honor me with your stiff cocks, I will show you what I learned today." They both drop their shorts, and Rebecca wastes no time in deep-throating both of them to the delight of all, especially the owners of the cocks being swallowed in their entirety. She names the first one "Deep" and of course the second one had to be named "Deeper."

She leaves their rods pointing to the ceiling when Carl grabs her by the back of her harness and tells her to assume the now familiar starting position on the pool table. Once again, her wrists are tied to the ceiling, and her legs spread by the bar. Carl says they all want to see if you are wrung out yet, or if your pussy can still run a river, which would tell them that you still needed some more cock to be satisfied.

This gets a good laugh from the other 9 guys. Dolce attaches some wired clips to her nipples protruding from the strange bra, and then Rebecca can see her attaching those wires with a plug on the end of them to the harness. The harness itself is plugged into a box in a suitcase that is laying open on the pool table. Carl turns on the TV over the fireplace, and a screen comes up that is simply entitled "Ranch Slut." There are four lines on the screen and they are:

12