Desperate Times Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Left Nipple 0 Amps 0 Frequency

Right Nipple 0 Amps 0 Frequency

Vagina 0 Amps 0 Frequency

Ass 0 Amps 0 Frequency

Carl explains that tonight they will attempt to make her pussy drip and run with only the electrodes attached to and inside of her body. He explained further that they all could watch the TV and see how much electricity was being sent to her various spots and how often it was being sent, and had Rebecca ever played with electro toys before? She, of course, said no.

He told that she was going to like it, maybe even love it, right up the point that she began hating it. Dolce was operating the master control, and Carl told her to send some juice to her right nipple while the boys took bets on whether her cunt would run a solid river tonight, and at what point?

Dolce flips a switch, turns first one dial, then another, and watches Rebecca smile at the pleasurable sensation flowing into her right nipple. The TV screen shows: "Right Nipple 2 Amps 3 Frequency." Carl tells Dolce to "light up both nipples at low power," thinking that this would give all the betters a better chance of gauging Rebecca's reaction to the stimulation. After a couple of minutes of the assembled group watching her enjoy having her titties tingled, Carl said all betting would close in 60 seconds, and that then the fun would really start.

Dolce gets up on the pool table, and in a voice, volume, and tempo that would make a circus Ringmaster proud, tells everyone to "Come one, cum all; Fix yourself a drink, sit back, and stroke your cocks as the AMAZING REBECCA thrills you with her one-of-a-kind oozing cunt! This is no cheap side-show, piss squirting spectacle Ladies and Gentlemen, Rebecca's cum is the real deal! Her pussy will run a river of her love juices for your sadist and voyeuristic pleasure. You have never seen the likes of this before, I promise you, and never will again. Let the show begin!!!!" She then leans over to Rebecca and whispers something in her ear, and kisses her deeply while the audience hoots and claps.

Dolce hops down from the pool table, and some high intensity stage lights suddenly come on that light up Rebecca's mostly naked body brilliantly, from head to toe. Surround sound fills the room with some thumping dance beat music. Dressed in just her strange looking contraptions, and with wires running everywhere, she presents a very erotic visual spectacle to the audience. About half of the male audience have their dicks out of their pants and are stroking them idly as they wait for the show to begin in earnest.

The TV specs for "Ranch Slut" show that Dolce has sent 2 Amps to all four electrodes on or in Rebecca, and Dolce tells Rebecca to relax and enjoy it, and give them a good show. Carl places the bowl underneath Rebecca's spread legs, and the crowd waits eagerly for her first drop of slutty love juice to fall.

Dolce is moving her dials up and down, sending varying amounts of amps and frequencies randomly to Rebecca's leads, and everyone is enjoying commenting on her varied reactions. By looking at the TV screen, they can easily see what part of her is being titillated with electricity at any point in time, whether it be her tits, or one of the dildos in her pussy or ass!

Rebecca is loving the sensations she is receiving from her "implements," and has to admit to herself she loves the attention she is receiving as well. It's always nice to be an object of desire, even under these "less than normal" conditions. She can feel her loins beginning to respond to Dolce's administrations, and even sees some money change hands in the audience when her first drop of love juice leaks out of her pussy and hits the bottom of the bowl. Dolce kills the power to her harness dildos, and ups the amps and frequency being applied to her nipples to a much higher setting.

Rebecca yelps out in surprise at this new tatic, and thrashes around some in her tightly bound position, but of course, there is nowhere to escape to. Dolce reduces the power some, but increases the frequency, and Rebecca stops her jerking and thrashing, but begins breathing a little more heavily, while a few more drops run from between her swelling and opening outer lips into the bowl. The crowd is offering advice to Dolce how best to stimulate their "Ranch Slut," but Dolce has her own agenda to follow, and doesn't pay much attention to their horny cries of "crank it up, crank it up!"

Dolce plays Rebecca like a fine violin with her switches and dials, alternately giving her both pleasure and pain from one erogenous zone of her body to another. The MILF slut's pussy is soon dripping steadily into the bowl, and more "encouragement" can be heard coming from the cheap seats.

With each cycle of her dials, Dolce is teaching Rebecca to tolerate, even enjoy, more and more electricity to her sensitive body parts. She cranks them all up suddenly so high at one point, that Rebecca screams out at the top of her lungs and lifts her feet clear off the pool table from the spasm produced by the excruciating pain from the electrodes!

She would have quickly passed out if Dolce had not turned everything off at just the right moment. Rebecca's clear plastic heels hit the pool table with a thud when the voltage is stopped, and her breath is now coming only in great gasping gulps.

Dolce gives her a minute to recuperate, and then starts trickling pleasurable amounts to her leads once again. Rebecca is leaking cum around the electrified dildo in her pussy at a pretty fast drip by now. Dolce leaves the controls on this pleasure setting, hops up on the table and gives Rebecca a chance to drain her favorite Amaretto sour through a straw.

Maestro Dolce returns to her controls, and soon has the Ranch Slut's pussy almost running a full stream, and the crowd is either begging her to slow down or speed up, depending on what point in time they placed their bets. Whimper climbs up onto the pool table, and dropping down onto his knees behind Rebecca, positions his long cock underneath her dripping cunt, and slowly masturbates his monster using her cum as his lubricant.

Rebecca can look down between her wired up breasts, and see Whimper using her body's fluids to jerk his meat, and this bizarre erotic sight begins the first continuous run from her pussy! Celebrations and boos from the floor tell everyone who won and who lost their respective bets.

Dolce has decided to see just how much this slut has inside of her, and continues to manipulate her magic box, making Rebecca both moan and cry out at the same time. Whimper has climbed down from the pool table, and her cum is once more falling into the bowl. Rebecca continues to writhe wildly in and against her restraints, but also continues to fill the bowl up at steady rate. After about ten minutes of this pain/pleasure torture, Rebecca apparently has nothing left to give, as she just hangs limply from the rafters, only jerking occasionally when Dolce hits her hard, and her pussy has stopped dripping anything at all...

Carl unties her hands from the rafters, and it takes three of them to get her off the table and carry her onto the couch, where she curls up into a fetal position and rests quietly while everyone else raids the bar once again.

Rebecca listens to them talk about her amazing running pussy, and what are they supposed to do with a whole bowl full of slut cum this time? Someone mentions that there is more than enough pussy juice in the bowl to give their slut an enema with it, and all the half-drunk men agree that is an awesome idea! An enema bag is produced from the toy closet, and they tell Rebecca to walk outside to the back deck.

Whimper hands her another drink as she stands up on her still unsteady and shaking legs, and lets her hold onto his arm for support as they walk outside. A bench is positioned in the center of the deck, and after stripping the devices off her body, she is told to bend over and place her hands on the bench, presenting her recently electrified asshole to the group.

The enema bag is filled to its maximum volume with her pussy juices, and Dolce slides the tube into her asshole and holds the bag up high. A few pictures are snapped, and then Dolce is told to release the clamp on the tube. Rebecca moans audibly as she feels her own still warm cum begin to enter her colon and expand her insides. The liquid is so thick that the bag empties slowly, in fact, Dolce has to begin squeezing it to force the cum out of the bag and into Rebecca's ass!

When the bag is empty and Rebecca's insides are as full as they can get, Force (whose 12 hour shift has begun) makes her squat over the same bowl that was just emptied, and roughly rams his dick into her mouth. He tells her to hold her enema cum in until he comes in her mouth, knowing full well she will never be able to hold it that long, yet he fucks her mouth with an intensity that implies he does want to cum before she explodes into the bowl.

After painful sounding moans escape from Rebecca as she tries to hold her enema in, and the sound of his balls slapping her chin, she can't help but release her bowels into the bowl.... Force crassly & immediately announces that her asshole must be the most naturally lubricated asshole in the world right now, and he has first dibs on it. Her ass is still dribbling her own cum when he walks her back inside the house and bends her over a couch and takes her roughly from behind.

He comments that this is the best ass fuck he has ever had, and that during his shift, he will have to give her multiple enemas with her own re-used cum in order to duplicate this feeling over and over. He then tells Dolce to put Rebecca's bowl of recycled cum in the refrigerator in order to save it for later.

As Force pummels her squelching ass, he tells Leaky to get on the couch on his knees if front of Rebecca and give her something to swallow. He says he wants to feel a gallon or two of Leaky's cum shoot directly into the slut's stomach while he is filling up her ass. Leaky complies with his request, and Rebecca easily swallows all of his member with her new-found deep throat skills from Carl's tutelage.

Leaky wastes no time in shooting his first load of the night into her throat, and everyone laughs as her eyes bulge when his cum begins to fill up her insides from the other direction than she recently experienced. Force brags that he can feel Leakey's cum hitting his cock that is buried deep in her ass, and that she is now officially nothing but a cum dump. He says that if she keeps her mouth open when he cums in her ass, his spunk might just shoot straight through her onto the floor...

Big One takes Leaky's place in her mouth, and Force eventually empties himself inside of her, but not before turning both her ass cheeks red with blows from his open hands. Rebecca is not looking forward to being alone with this crude man tonight after the gang bang...

The next few hours were just a blur for Rebecca... She had so many cocks inside of every hole she owned that she couldn't remember how many times she was used as their cum dump, or how many orgasms she had. She swallowed enough sperm to float a boat, and her other two holes were just numb from all the fucking they had been subjected to.

The only really pleasant moment of the night was when she and Dolce put on a show for the men while they recharged their batteries for a second round with her. Dolce tied her to the rafters again and both whipped her lightly and stimulated her with her magic electrical toys, bringing her to orgasm over and over again for the entertainment of the men.

Round two for the night started out on the back deck in the hot tub. The ten men all sat in a circle in the tub, and the MILF slut was told to wade in the hot water around the circle, sucking on each cock until they were all hard. By the time she had completed this task, her throat was raw and burning, her lips were bruised, and her jaw was aching.

The men then sat up on the edges of the hot tub, and she was told to squat on each of them in turn for a timed one-minute round. Each man had his choice of her pussy or ass to use as she squatted, and most chose to use both during each one-minute fuck. She went around the tub three full times before the guys got tired of it, and took her back inside to the living room.

For the next hour and half or so, Rebecca was made airtight on the living room rug with at least three cocks, and sometimes four, until eventually everyone had cum inside of her well used holes. She took a perverse delight in knowing that they were going to have to buy a new rug after tonight, as her multiple squirting orgasms had really done a number on it.

Her last five hour gang bang now behind her, Rebecca just needed to get through tonight as Force's plaything, and then tomorrow as Whimper's, and she figured she would cash in for the entire $$$ amount promised to her and be able to go home and sleep for a week, pay for her son's surgery, and then try to decide whether to try to forget this weekend ever happened or not...

12