Desperate Times Pt. 02

Story Info
A father, mother and daughter have the ultimate celebration.
7.2k words
4.67
29k
37

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
story442
story442
251 Followers

This is the continuation from Part 1...

Earlier today, when I realized how much of our firewood supply we had gone through in three days, I considered mentioning to my wife Beth that we need to start cutting back on our usage. But now that the two of us are sitting here, watching our sweet daughter Courtney sleep peacefully away in front of our only source of heat, I wouldn't dream of taking away any of her warmth.

I'm still in shock over what just happened, and I keep trying to tell myself that if Beth and Courtney were ok with it, then it must've been a victimless crime. But I think the only part of me that believes that, is the same part of me that realizes we're probably going to die out here, and so nothing really matters anyway. Rationally, I know that if we do somehow survive, there will undoubtably be consequences from our actions. The only question is whether these consequences will be tangible or intangible, and short term or long.

It still baffles my mind how everything unfolded. One minute we were discussing our chances of being rescued, and the next I was inexplicably licking my 19-year-old daughter's vagina, dead set on giving her the most amazing orgasm I possibly could. How the goddamn fuck did that happen?

While the two of us watch Courtney sleep, I'm sure Beth can see my wheels spinning, so she snuggles up next to me and says quietly, "You know you did nothing wrong, right?"

"I know." I tell her, even though I don't believe that.

Beth then uses her hand to turn my face towards hers, and she gives me a soft but sensual kiss on the lips. We kiss for a minute, and then I feel Beth's hand find its way down to my lap where she unambiguously signals that she thinks we should have sex, or at least fool around.

But then it hits me. Not only am I not turned on right now, but weirdly I'm not even sure what state I was in while I was eating Courtney's pussy and making her cum. I remember wanting to do that to her, and I remember wanting it badly. But did I even have an erection while I was doing it? It's the craziest thing, as I have absolutely no memory of my own penis during this entire episode! Maybe I was hard, but maybe I wasn't? How is this possible? How could I have been so passionate about doing something so sexual, and yet not even remember being aroused?

God, I'm so fucked up right now, both mentally and physically. Honestly, maybe it's the hunger that's affecting my body. Maybe the lack of food is causing basic bodily functions, like being able to get an erection, to shut down, but either way, all I know is I'm not in the mood for this.

"I think we should get some sleep." I politely tell my wife, as I remove her hand from my crotch.

I can't tell if Beth feels rejected or is just worried about me, but she doesn't push it. "Ok." She says, and then adds, "I can take the first shift on manning the fire tonight." And with that, we join our daughter in trying our best to get any sleep we can while being stranded out here on this cold, deserted, mountain.

The three of us take turns adding logs at various points, and we manage to keep the fire going while getting a decent night's rest. I probably slept the best towards the end of the night, and when I finally wake up, Beth and Courtney are already up and quietly talking to one another. As I come to, I have one of those did-that-really-happen-or-was-that-a-dream questions run through my mind in reference to the night before. But clearly, it was no dream.

So I take a deep breath before softly exhaling, and then I greet both of them. "Morning, guys. How'd you sleep?"

"Oh hey, Honey." Beth says. "Good morning."

Courtney doesn't say anything, but rather makes her way over to me where I'm still sitting on the floor and leans down to give me a wonderful hug.

"I love you, Darling." I tell her.

"I love you too, Dad." She responds.

Ok, this is good. Courtney seems totally ok. Everyone seems normal. Well as normal as we could be, given our scenario of being stranded on a mountain. But I instantly feel better.

"Today's a big day!" I declare. "Today's the day we're supposed to check out of the hotel, so in a few hours they're finally gonna realize we're missing."

"Definitely." My wife says. "I have a good feeling about today, too."

After Beth says this, I kind of turn to look at Courtney to see if she's buying any of our optimism, but she seems rather skeptical. Although, maybe skeptical is the wrong word, as she's kind of staring blankly straight ahead, as if she doesn't even want to listen to our sad attempts to put a positive spin on this bleak situation.

"Courtney, we're going to get through this. I promise." I tell her reassuringly.

My daughter then looks right at me, and I can see she's downright distraught. She appears to be on the verge of tears, in fact.

Courtney then says softly, "I'm sorry."

"It's ok, Honey." Beth comes in to comfort her, and the two of them take a seat so now we're all sitting together on the floor.

Courtney gives her mom a hug and then continues, "I just had the worst thought. I'm so sorry."

I think Beth and I both have the same reaction, and we just want to comfort her. I assume this thought could only be one of two things, either she's worried we're going to die out here, or she's having severe regret over what happened last night. To be honest, I'm selfishly hoping it's the first one.

So I tell her again, "They're going to find us. I promise. It might even be today." And now both Beth and I have our arms on her.

"No. It's not that." Courtney responds. Fuck. It's the second thing. She's finally realizing how fucked up last night was.

Courtney then clarifies. "I feel awful. I was just thinking that I hope we DON'T get rescued today." I immediately look at Beth and she seems as perplexed as I am. Courtney continues though, "I know it's selfish. I just want tonight to be like last night."

As soon as Courtney says this, Beth's eyes get REALLY wide and she gives me a private look of 'Oh really?'

But now all I can think of is how I've royally fucked up our daughter for life. What the fuck did I do?!?

Beth breaks the awkward silence, "Oh Honey, don't feel bad. Don't feel bad! There's absolutely nothing wrong with feeling that."

I honestly have no idea what to say. I guess a little part of me is glad that she enjoyed what happened, but a much bigger part of me is worried about all the potential ramifications that could arise from this. And while I'm still not able to say anything, Courtney attempts to explain herself even more.

"I know I'm weird, but I think about sex a lot. Like waaaaay more than I should." Courtney confesses.

"Oh Honey, that's not weird." My wife reassures her, yet again.

But Courtney barely even acknowledges her mom, and instead just continues, "But I never, ever talk about it in real life. Like never. Even Denise will make jokes about needing to masturbate, or jokingly ask me when the last time I masturbated was, or things like that. And I ALWAYS lie and tell her I don't do that, and that I don't even think about that stuff, when I absolutely do."

Oh poor Courtney. She is so obviously the offspring of the two of us. She's got her mom's wonderful sexual curiosity, but she's stuck with her dad's crushing guilt and embarrassment. What a terrible combination! And if she finds herself unable to even open up to her best friend Denise about it, then I know exactly what she's going through. She sounds just like I was growing up. Oh I feel so bad for her.

At this point, my wife and I are content to let Courtney say what she needs to say. So our daughter goes on, "And last night... I'm not exaggerating when I say this. But that was the best feeling of my life. Like the best. I know it was weird being you guys and all, but I want to do it again." As she says this last part, our daughter dips her head and kind of looks down before adding quietly, "I want to do more, even."

I realize I NEED to say something, so I finally break my silence, "That's ok, Darling. I'm really glad we made you feel good." And I purposely use the word 'we' here to include her mom in this. "And once we get back home, I'm sure you'll find someone real soon who you can do all this stuff with... and MORE even!" I'm doing my best to try and keep this light-hearted.

"Thanks, Dad." Courtney says, and then she leans over and hugs me.

And that's pretty much how we leave it. Part of me is glad that Courtney seems to accept that what happened last night can't ever happen again. But the other part of me feels so badly for her, and I just want to reassure her that she has no need to ever feel embarrassed or regret about any sexual thoughts she has, even the ones related to last night. It must've been incredibly hard for her to tell us what she just did, so I absolutely have to be supportive here. But I also have to be clear that I shouldn't have done what I did, and I can't do that ever again, so I have no idea how to reconcile these two opposing ideas. As a result, I don't end up saying anything more on the topic, and I do my best to just move on.

So we go about our day, which is our fourth since we've been stranded, and I finally broach the topic of reducing our firewood consumption. Everyone agrees it's the prudent thing to do, so we accept the fact it'll be a little colder in here from this point on. When Beth and I check our food supply, we see we're down to our very last bit, a small granola bar. The two of us agree that it should be Courtney's, so we ask her to eat it without letting on it's the end of our stash. Knowing our daughter, if she knew it was the last piece of food, she would make us have it.

Another day is winding down, and I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about my daughter's comment about wanting a repeat of last night. And specifically that comment of hers about wanting to do even more. Did she mean sex? Or maybe she was referring to doing something specifically to me? But as I'm contemplating this conversation for maybe the tenth time today, I realize I hear something. Or at least I think I do. Maybe I feel it more than hear it, as it's kind of a weird, low, vibrating sound.

Courtney notices it too. "Do you guys hear that?!?" She says, while standing up from the floor.

The three of us don't say anything, but all spring to our feet and head straight to the door of the shack. When we get outside, it's a lot louder, and a lot more distinctive. It's the sound of a fucking helicopter!

"Ohhhhh. Ohhhhh. Ohhhhhhh my god!" Beth screams while jumping up and down. And then we all see it, off in the distance, and it's coming our way! I don't know if it was the smoke from our chimney, our giant ski cross on the ground, or some other way, but all that matters is they found us!

We take turns waving, screaming, hugging and jumping. This is incredible. And a minute or two later, the helicopter arrives and starts hovering 50 or so feet in front of us. We can even see the pilot and he waves to us!

More hugs. Some tears. So many emotions. But for all the excitement, the helicopter seems to just hover there. 15 or 20 minutes go by, and it's long enough that we start openly discussing what they must be doing. Are they radioing in that they found us? Are they coordinating with people on the ground to come here? Maybe they're prepping the helicopter to lift us up! That would be pretty crazy.

Finally, we see the side door of the helicopter open, and there's a man sitting back there. He doesn't initially signal for us to do anything, but instead we see him holding a decently large, red bag. And then without warning he tosses this bag out of the copter and into the snow below, just a short trek from the front porch where we're standing. Next, he appears to grab a second red duffel bag, identical to the first, and tosses that one out, too. Then a third.

At this point it appears they're done as the helicopter backs up slightly, so Beth suggests, "Let's go get those bags!" It's clear the guys in the helicopter are trying to signal for us to grab the duffel bags as well, so I quickly get my ski pants, boots, and jacket on so I can go retrieve them.

Sunset is definitely approaching now, but there's still a fair amount of light left. But as I go trudging through the snow, the thought crosses my mind of how difficult it will be to helicopter us out once nightfall comes. This helps to give me a little extra motivation as time is clearly of the essence, so I'm able to shuttle the three bags up to our shelter in two trips.

Once I get back with the third bag, I see Beth and Courtney have already started going through the first two. There's a whole bunch of food and water, as well as some blankets, but Beth is most focused on a piece of paper she appears to be reading in her hands.

As I come up next to her, she hands it to me to take a look. It's a hand-written note, that appears to have been hastily written, but is still plenty legible. It says:

NO SAFE PLACE TO LAND BEFORE DARK

OPTION 1 = if All Healthy Will Rescue first thing Morning ON FOOT

OPTION 2 = if you Have IMMEDIATE Medical Emergency can Attempt Rescue NOW

OPTION 1 = Give Thumbs UP

OPTION 2 = Wave Both Arms Above Head

After reading the message, I pass it to Courtney so she can see it, and then I take a quick peak at the supplies they included with the note. To me, the choice is obvious, and before I even have a chance to ask Beth what she thinks, she says, "We're good 'til tomorrow, right?"

"Oh, definitely. Look at all this food!" I agree wholeheartedly.

By this point, our daughter has finished reading the note too, so she even suggests, "Well let's give 'em the thumbs up then!"

So the three of us, still beaming from being found, and now extra excited to feast on this new supply of nourishment, walk to the edge of our little shack's porch and all give the helicopter an enthusiastic thumbs up. With that, the pilot gives us a wave and then his own thumbs up, before starting his climb up and out of whatever this gorge is we're in right now. But now at least we know we won't be here for very much longer!

Anyway, it's time to feast! Now granted, it's not like we've been without food for weeks. But it is without a doubt the hungriest I've ever been in my life. In the bags they gave us, we find a plentiful combination of nuts, energy bars, crackers, and even jerky. There's also another note telling us in big block letters to:

EAT SLOW

SMALL BITES

PACE YOURSELF

And we do our best to comply, but it's hard. In addition to the food, there's plenty of water and even some Gatorade. Everything is amazing.

The duffel bags also have a bunch of blankets, so we get those out. But now that we know we're going to be saved tomorrow, there's no longer any reason to conserve our firewood, so we start piling on the logs and get the fire really roaring. The warmth is amazing, as is the food that is now hitting our stomachs. It's so regenerative, that's it almost like I can feel the process of all this energy being absorbed by my bloodstream and then dispersed to every corner of my body. It feels like both my body and soul are coming back to life. It's incredible.

The three of us are sitting around talking, laughing, snacking, and just enjoying our wonderful fire. I realize I have to pee, so I hop up to head to our spot on the front porch that we've been using as our designated bathroom. I get my jacket on and head outside.

It's completely dark now, and while I haven't spent much time outside at night these four days, this is the first time I can remember it being a crystal clear night. And with no artificial light anywhere in sight, the stars in the sky are breathtaking. I can see the Milly Way run clear across the sky, and the colors are so incredible it reminds me more of a beautiful painting than simply a collection of individual points of light. Between this sight in front of me, and the lingering emotions from being saved, I can't help but start crying a little.

God, life is good. I'm feeling so euphoric right now that I probably spend a good 10 minutes on the porch just taking in the beauty and reflecting on everything that has happened. Eventually though, I remember why I actually came out here in the first place, and I finally get around to relieving myself. After I'm done, I pull my pants back up and decide to head in from the cold.

As I come inside to rejoin my wife and daughter, the first thing I see is that Beth and Courtney have gotten up and are standing now. The fire is raging, and it's so bright it's creating this beautiful black silhouette of the two of them standing there side-by-side. But as my eyes begin to adjust to the change in lighting, I notice something else. Something quite unexpected. My wife and daughter are standing there in front of the fire, completely naked!

The nude silhouettes of these two gorgeous females causes my heart to skip a beat. It's not only the sight in front of me, but also the realization of what this might mean, that instantly ratchets up my nervousness. But like a moth to a light, I'm so drawn by the sight that I have no choice but to instinctively walk right up to the two of them.

As they acknowledge my presence, they both turn to face me and now I'm greeted with a full-frontal naked view of them both. Holy fuck. I instantly take it all in. They look like they could be twins. Same hair. Same height. Same shape. The only differences are my daughter's glasses, a few extra but very kind years for Beth, and a few extra but very soft and adorable pounds on Courtney. Individually, seeing either one naked like this would be a sight to behold. But seeing both of them at the same time, is absolutely surreal. I literally feel like I'm dreaming.

"Come." Beth tells me. "Join us. This feels so wonderful." And then without even waiting for a reply, she slides my jacket off and immediately starts raising my shirt up and off of my body.

She's right though, it does feel amazing. After wearing these same clothes for days on end, it feels so liberating and satisfying to have my shirt off and feel the warmth of the fire directly on my chest. So despite how unbelievably weird this is, I'm doing it. I slide my hands inside my waistband, and in one motion I take down my ski pants, the sweatpants I have underneath, and my underwear all at the same time. I quickly step out of the three garments and then remove my socks as well.

Holy shit, I'm completely naked now, and it feels incredible. I look at my wife, and she gives me a loving smile, and then I turn to look at my daughter. When I see Courtney though, there's no denying where her attention is, as she is unabashedly staring right at my penis. She's looking straight at it, without the slightest attempt to conceal her curiosity. And when I see this, I instinctively start looking down at it as well, and my first thought is how underwhelming an example of male anatomy this is to represent the first penis Courtney will ever see.

I'm so gross and unclean right now. I'm sure my entire body smells terrible, but my crotch has to be the worst of all. I'm not a big guy even when fully erect, but right now my completely flaccid penis is probably at most an inch and a half long. It's sitting on top of my tightly constricted, and practically perfectly spherical, but hairy ballsack. In fact, between my balls, my pubes, and my leg hair, it's one giant, mess of a forest down there, and now I'm beginning to think the reason Courtney is staring at my junk so intently is because it's such a train wreck. She probably wants to look away, but can't.

Now Beth, I'm not as worried about. She's seen every side of me at my best and at my worst, countless times, so I'm immune to feeling any embarrassment with her. And in fact, my wife doesn't even seem to be paying attention to my naked body at all right now, as instead it looks like she's using our new supply of blankets to form a nice area in front of the fire for us to lie down. She has a couple of the blankets spread out on the floor, and then she has a few more rolled up as pillows.

story442
story442
251 Followers
12