Desperate Times Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
story442
story442
251 Followers

At this point, as interesting and surreal as it feels to all be naked in front of this fire together, I'm able to regain some semblance of reality and realize that we can't take this any farther. Remembering how I felt AFTER last night, and how much regret I had, I know I can't make that mistake again.

So when Beth seems to finish setting up this admittedly comfortable looking spot, I let her know what I'm thinking.

"Honey, you know we can't do anything like last night, right?"

But when I say this to Beth, she gets kind of a serious look on her face and responds, "This isn't real." Then she pauses and says, "You know that, right?"

"What do you mean?" I ask, genuinely confused.

My wife then uses her hand to signal everything currently around us and says, "All of this." I'm still not sure what she's getting at, but then she explains further. "If we don't find this house. We're all dead. DEAD. If you don't find that huge stash of firewood. We've all frozen by now."

Of course I had thought about these scenarios already, but it is jarring to hear out loud. "I know. But we did find this house. And we did find that firewood." I respond.

"I just want to live." Beth then says passionately. "I just want Courtney to live."

"Me too." I say.

Beth goes on, "I just want us to do what we want. And so if this is what I want, and this is what Courtney wants, then why the hell not?" And as she says this last part, she kind of gestures right at my cock, as if to suggest it's the 'thing' they want.

"But what if it's not what I want?" I ask.

"Bullshit." Beth responds immediately. "Answer me this truthfully." She then points her finger at me and asks, "Did you enjoy licking your daughter's vagina and making her feel sooooooooo fucking good last night?"

I don't know what to say.

Beth then repeats herself, "Did you enjoy that?"

"In some ways, yes." I'm forced to admit, before explaining it's more complicated than that, "But I think..."

But Beth cuts me off, by gently placing her finger that had been pointing at me up to my mouth. I stop talking, and the three of us are still just standing here naked. Courtney looks a little shell-shocked as I'm sure she has no idea what to make of this completely bizarre discussion her two parents are having about her.

Beth then takes her finger away from my mouth, and says, "Please just lie down."

I have no idea what's going to happen, but at this point I think I've just resigned to the fact that I don't have control here. You win, Beth. I'll do whatever it is you want me to do. So I lie down onto the blankets she spread out, and I even rest my head on the makeshift pillow she made.

And I have to admit, this feels amazing. It's so soft and pleasant, it feels like an honest to god bed compared to what we've been sleeping on these past few nights. I can feel all my cares and worries start floating away, and the combination of being naked in the cold winter air while feeling the heat radiating from the fireplace is absolutely incredible.

I close my eyes and just enjoy the feeling. I realize I've been so worried and tense for days now that I'm just physically exhausted. And on top of that, for the first time in a long time, I'm not hungry, so everything just feels right with the world. I relax my arms to my sides as they comfortably rest on the blankets as well. My legs fall into a slightly spread, but lounging position, and I've already stopped caring that my daughter is seeing me naked and in this state. I pretty much don't care about anything, as all I feel is bliss.

And then I feel a hand, or more accurately just the softest fingertips imaginable, start running themselves over my naked chest. I open my eyes very briefly just to confirm it's Beth's hand, and it is. But after closing them, I feel a second hand, and then a third on my leg, and now I know my daughter must be touching me as well. I get goosebumps all over my body, and I imagine this is how Courtney must've felt last night while we were doing the exact same thing to her.

I'm definitely treasuring every second of all these fingers softly touching me, when I sense someone's presence up by left ear. "You saved us." I hear Beth whisper quietly to me.

"I didn't do anything." I weakly respond.

"We think you did." my wife whispers back.

And as I continue to be touched, I can't help but instinctively open my legs up even more, to where I'm basically spread-eagled now. I still don't feel any sign of an erection coming on, but that doesn't mean this experience is any less amazing. I can feel the hands that are down by my legs continue to get closer and closer to my crotch though, and I'm fully aware that if Beth is the one whispering in my ear, then those have to be my daughter's fingers.

"Don't think of her as Courtney." I then hear my wife tell me, and I can feel my heart start to speed up a little. "Think of her as a teenaged version of me. Think of her as a virgin version of your wife."

Oh my god.

I had said before that my number one sexual fantasy would be to watch Beth with a younger man, but technically, that's actually my number two fantasy. It's just my true number one fantasy isn't actually plausible. When Beth and I first started dating all those years ago, we had a significant difference in sexual experience coming into our relationship. Suffice to say, she was way more experienced than I was. And there's no doubt this affected me, and probably still affects me to this day, as I've always been intimidated by her prior experience. So my true number one fantasy? Without a doubt, it would be to have some sort of magical time machine to go find my wife when she was still a virgin, and live the dream of being HER first time. THAT would be so satisfying and incredible, no other fantasy could ever compare.

So to hear Beth make this comparison between Courtney and a previous version of herself, really hits home in a HUGE way. On top of that, I then feel a light touch go across my taint and up over my tight, round ballsack for the first time. A few gentle circles on my testicles and I'm struggling to comprehend what is happening. I can't bring myself to open my eyes though, even though part of me wants to so badly.

But then next, there's even more whispering from my wife. "I've never even seen a penis before. So this is definitely my first time touching one, too." She tells me, basically full-on role playing as her own daughter right now. My chest is heaving, and while I'm struggling to even catch my breath, one thing that's clearly not an issue anymore is my limp penis. Between the combination of Beth's dirty talk in my ear, and Courtney's touching of my genitals, the floodgates have finally broken open and I can feel the blood start pouring into my cock, as I go from completely soft to rock hard in mere seconds.

Oh it feels so magnificent. I still haven't opened my eyes, but it's taking all my willpower not to, especially once I feel the warm, wet, sensation of a tongue make contact with my fully taught skin holding in my testicles.

"Ohhhhhh..." I moan. I can't believe my daughter is licking my nuts. And now, holy shit my daughter is licking my shaft. It has to be her, right? Her tongue is moving slowly up my penis, and I just can't believe this is happening.

"Your cock tastes soooooo good." Beth then whispers to me. "I've been so curious to know what a penis tastes like. Thanks for letting me do this to you..." Hearing my wife annotate what Courtney is doing to me is just the most incredible mindfuck. Not the least of which because it means she must be intently watching every single thing that is taking place.

Next, Beth tells me, "I've never, ever, given a blow job before. So please tell me exactly how I should do it."

Oh god. At this point, my will power finally breaks and I can't hold out any longer. I open my eyes, and the image I see I'm sure will be burned into my brain for the rest of my life. There, crouched between my hairy, spread legs, is my beautiful, precious, naked daughter Courtney kneeling and looking right at me. Her breasts are hanging there magnificently. Her glasses are fogged up, but I can still make out her eyes, and her tongue is out, but mostly hidden behind the shaft of my cock. Seeing the image of her in combination with the sensation of her licks, drives home how absolutely real this insane situation is.

And now that Courtney sees my eyes are open, it must inspire her to take the next step. So she raises herself up a little, inserts just the head of my penis into her mouth, and ever so softly starts sucking on it, almost like it's a lollipop. She's not going up and down on it, and there's no licking, just this light, gentle, sucking on my mushroom tip. It's safe to say it's unlike any blowjob I've ever gotten, but it's so unbelievably endearing. I love it. I love how she has no idea what she's doing, but I love how she's willing to try. Holy fuck, I absolutely love that I'm getting to be her first ever blow job.

And then more whispering into my ear from Beth. "Do you think you want to cum in my mouth? Or would you rather cum in my virgin pussy?"

"Your virgin pussy!" I quietly, but absolutely desperately answer. "I wanna cum in your virgin pussy." I have definitively lost all control in all regards right now.

"Ok. Then let's do it..." I hear.

I close my eyes again, but I can feel the repositioning taking place. And soon enough, the feeling of Courtney's mouth on my tip is replaced by the full weight of her 19-year-old body straddling me. My penis is pinned against my abdomen, and I can feel a whole bunch of wetness as she sits down and places her pussy right on top of the shaft of my cock.

I've been in this position countless times with Beth, but two things stand out that tip me off the person sitting on me right now is not my wife. The first is Courtney's extra weight. She's so much softer, and curvier than Beth, that I could never mistake the two now that she's sitting on me. And the second difference, is even more glorious. Never in my life have I ever felt my wife's pussy get this wet before. It's insane how sloppy the intersection of our two genitals is becoming as she continues to rub her vagina against me.

"Ok, lift up just a bit." I hear Beth say, and fuck it, I'm opening my eyes again. It's clear she's instructing our daughter as I see Courtney raise herself slightly. With my eyes open now, I find myself rapidly shifting my attention from my crotch, to Courtney's eyes, and then over to my wife's. They're both staring so intently back at me. Beth looks determined and in complete control. Courtney looks as shell-shocked as I feel, but also has a look of concentration on her face that implies she's fully aware of the significance of this moment.

And then it all happens so startling fast. I see and feel Beth's hand grab my cock, point it straight up under Courtney, and then align it with my daughter's hole before pulling her hand away like a magic trick. Courtney sits down firmly but cautiously and I feel my penis part the interior walls of her vagina. Soon enough her full weight is back down resting on my pelvis, while my cock is completely swallowed up by my daughter's soft, innocent body.

"Ooooohhhh god." I mumble.

Courtney moans and leans forward. I lift my hands and grab hers. I pull her upper body down towards me. I can't believe I'm doing this, but oh god I move my hands to the back of her head and I pull her face to meet mine. I need to kiss her. There's a moment of panic in her eyes but our mouths meet.

I close my eyes, and I press her lips against mine. Her glasses slip down her nose and make contact with my forehead. I feel her perfect, soft, breasts pressed against my chest. I lift my hips to probe her pussy as far as I can, and I can feel myself lifting her off the floor. I just need to be as deep inside her as I possibly can, and I want and need this so badly.

As we share this amazingly passionate but totally awkward kiss, it becomes so obvious that she's never kissed anyone before. She's keeping her lips mostly puckered with just enough of an opening for her to stick her tongue out. I just want her so badly, that I'm pulling her head towards mine and basically engulfing half her face with my open mouth. Despite all that, I'm able to find her tongue with my own and am doing my best to rub the two of them together.

Her first kiss. Her first cock. I can't believe I'm getting to do all of this to her. She's never going to forget this moment for the rest of her life. I know I never will. God, I hope she's enjoying this as much as I am.

We finally break our kiss, and my hands return to hers as we interlock our fingers while she sits up just a little. Beth is hovering so close to us that it's hard not to describe this as a threesome. My wife fixes our daughter's glasses, and then starts lovingly rubbing Courtney's back.

My focus returns to my cock that's still buried completely inside my daughter. We don't have much of a fucking rhythm to speak of, as Courtney is basically just sitting on me and holding my hands. But holy shit, it's her first time, so I don't expect her to do one goddamn thing. I'm trying my best to gently and rhythmically thrust up and into her, and I can tell from the expression on her face it's pretty intense as is. I have no idea whether she's ever fingered herself before, and granted I don't have a huge penis by any means, but it's safe to say I'm currently reaching and probing places deep inside her that have never been touched before. What an unbelievable thrill that is to think about.

Just as I'm soaking all of this in, Beth changes up her position and moves to where she's now directly behind her daughter. As a result, I get a perfect view of this pair of completely naked women, who happen to be the two most gorgeous and flawless people in the world. One of them is so wise, elegant, and sexually knowledgeable, and the other is so adorably innocent, curious, and fertile. Oh my god, they're practically twins and yet total opposites, all at the same time. And after all these years of having sex with my wife, I can't believe I'm finally getting to deflower her too. This cabin is magical. This cabin is the time machine I didn't think could possibly exist.

Beth has a plan though, as apparently she moved behind Courtney for a reason. My naked wife leans over and rests her chin on her daughter's shoulder, and then reaches her right hand around and down into the sloppy, wet mess of pubic hair where our genitals are conjoined with one another. And then Beth starts working her fingers, which causes Courtney to close her eyes while her mouth drops open. Holy fuck, my wife is now rubbing our daughter's clit while my cock is still inside her.

Oh my god, there's no doubt I'm going to cum soon. I need to hold out and give Courtney a chance to cum too, though. After seeing her orgasm last night, and how precious and beautiful it was, I want that for her again. And holy shit, if she could cum the first time she ever has sex, that has to be pretty rare for a girl. If I could do that for her, that would be so fucking amazing.

The look on her face right now is unbelievably precious. The concentration, the intensity, the innocence. Her naked body on top of mine. Her mom's naked body right behind hers. Beth's hand pleasuring her own daughter. The two of us working together to make her first time as mind blowing as possible. But as amazing as the sight of all of this is, it's nothing compared to the words that come out of Courtney's mouth next.

"Daddy, I'm gonna cum." She says so sweetly, and breathlessly. But the way she delivers the line is totally overshadowed by her choice of that one, single word. I don't think she's called me 'Daddy' in at least a decade. Holy fuck.

"Oh Darling, I'm gonna cum too." I respond, and I lift my torso up, and meet her face-to-face for a completely open-mouthed, and deeply intense kiss. My tongue flies into the cavern of her mouth and our two tongues dance passionate around each other. Beth gently removes her hand from between our crotches as her work there is done. And for the first time since I penetrated her, I feel Courtney take an active role in this amazing bout of sexual intercourse as she starts grinding her pelvis forward and back, rubbing her soaking wet pussy all over me and taking complete control of my cock like a joystick.

And then I feel Courtney start to orgasm, and of course I start to as well. I instinctively grab two wonderful handfuls of my daughter's hips and start unloading what feels like massive amounts of semen straight up and inside her body. I can only imagine it's being shot right through her cervix and into her perfect, young, womb. I immediately think back to the vasectomy Beth talked me into years ago, and how right now that feels like the best money I have ever spent in my life.

I feel Courtney start subtly shaking as she keeps grinding her pussy while using her two hands to hold the back of my head so I can't possibly break our kiss. Not that I would want to, except for the fact that we're barely kissing anymore but more accurately letting out vocal moans into each other's mouths while we orgasm together. I can only imagine what we must look like at this moment, and it blows my mind to think that Beth is watching us do this. Holy god.

With every squirt of cum I'm shooting into Courtney, I pump my hips and lift my daughter up a little more. I'm bearing a fair amount of her weight as I hold the sides of her ass, and so as I finally conclude depositing every last drop of jizz I could possible have, I feel my entire body about to collapse in utter and total exhaustion.

I use my last remaining bit of energy to tilt Courtney backward and lay her down gently on the spread out blankets as I feel my spent cock withdraw itself from her now, no longer virgin pussy. Immediately after, I'm helpless to do anything other than collapse in a heap right next to her, so I lie down and place my arm across her flawless chest. I'm so exhausted, so comfortable, and so sexually satisfied, that I don't think I'm going to be able to stay awake much longer. And the next thing I feel is an additional blanket being draped over my entire naked body, so I can only assume that's Beth trying to make me feel as comfortable as she possibly can.

God I love my wife, and I can't believe I actually got to take her virginity in real life. And that's the last thought I have before blissfully drifting off to sleep.

To be concluded in Part 3...

story442
story442
251 Followers
12