All Comments on 'Desperately Seeking Dan'

by SPEN STERLING

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cucks and sluts.

Nobody seems to be able to come up with sex stories without them, don't think many men actually have this fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wrong.Wrong.

Many many husbands have the desire to watch their wife with another man.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
If they are really both ready, go for it

Liked the story. Husband needs to really needs to be in tune. If he's really ok, then great times are ahead, at least this one time. Wife has responsibility to really understand her emotions - it's got to be a 'just sex' thing or she's dealing with fire. Great job, want to read next installment. xoxoxoxo Annette

impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
Not bad, but with some issues...

Not bad, but with some issues...1st - They just fantasized about her with Dan (another man), but never really talked seriously about it, about consequences, about the aftermath...Then sudenly they go for it...2nd - Even finding a man that didn't want to cheat his wife (but cheated all the same: Would his wife be happy if she knew about what happened?)...We have to wait for the sequel to see where all this is going...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loved it

please continue this one, loved it, 5*

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
It was good in places

But it didn't quite feel right.

There's a point where you have to sit and ask yourself "What now?" What happens when a couple decide to open their marriage, yes, some appear to thrive but most? How many eventually end in disaster?

fullchoketubesfullchoketubesover 7 years ago
Great story

This is a great story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story

Very well done story. Stories like this give married couples Some good ideas on how to spice up their marriage. My wife and I are at the stage where were using toys to enhance things. Were not at this stage yet. Maybe I'll let her read this hot & sexy story to inches to the next level without having sex with a stranger just heavy flirting.

Good job... Looking forward to more stories from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story!

This was well-written. The wife thought she had seduced a cute guy, only to find out he was part of the hotel´s anti-vice effort! My wife and I both liked this story because it reminded us that not every effort at being a hot wife is going to end in passionate sex. Sometimes real life gets in the way.

For example, one time, a potential lover picked up my wife at our house for a fuck date. They went to his apartment, and were kissing/caressing their way toward bed. However, the man´s daughter called and needed a ride to the hospital to deliver a baby. Since my wife did not have transportation, she just went along and helped out. Over the years there have been other such issues to attend to…after all, we are dealing with real people.

Nevertheless, the hot wife life-style provides her with plenty of hip-grinding passionate sex and a cum filled pussy when she needs it. Over the course of our 10-year marriage, my wife has spread her legs for about 15 different guys and been impregnated by two of them that resemble me. I love being the “father” of other men´s kids; it reminds me how hot my wife is.

My wife and I are hoping that the hot wife – cuckold type marriage will gain in popularity until it replaces monogamy. Women, even married women, should have the right to choose who they sleep with and they should especially have the right to decide who breeds them. Unless a husband is extremely strong breeding material he should be given a vasectomy before the honeymoon.

We hope the wife in this story will get her brains fucked out in the next chapter of this series. It appears the husband will be a natural cuckold, so, she might as well go for it!

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 7 years ago
Another fantastic story

It seems fate won't let them break their vows. Maybe they should think it over? I sure wish we did... but that's another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More, please!

Loved the way they worked up to the finale. Can't wait for the next installment to be submitted. It's been over a year, so surely they've found Dan or a substitute by now. Let's roll!!

Great story , by the way. Thanks for the read.

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonover 2 years ago

Super hot story, superbly written as usual. Spen’s writing abilities dwarf so many other writers here. The fact that we share the same kinds of turn-ons may make me biased perhaps. My only peeve though in this story is while their fantasies revolved around MFM threesomes in the end they diverged to a ‘hot wife taking a stranger’ alone.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well written. Doesn’t really need a sequel, it is complete as is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSPEN STERLING@SPEN STERLING
I love to visualize a good erotic story. My favorite stories involve people being compelled by passion to do something unexpected. I enjoy feedback, so let me know what you think of my stories.