Desperation

Story Info
Lesbian wife's mind runs wild when her urges take over.
1.2k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desperation

It has been a long week. Slow, steadily creeping up to the weekend, which I don't even know if I want to arrive. I used to be so excited about our days together, always counting the hours down on a Friday to the two days and three nights of just you and I against the world. We used to spend lazy mornings in bed, enjoying each other's bodies, exploring the curves and dents we assumed we knew so well, till we came across a mole, wrinkle, curve, that seemed new, exciting, unexplored. We used to hurry our chores or errands to get back to the privacy of our room, our playground, our solitude.

These days the daily grind for you at work, and the mundane tasks of a housewife have taken over our lives. We have become a tired old couple, no more midnight romps in the bedroom, or whisperings of sweet nothings in each other's ears, not even the quick glances or slight touches in the passage reminding each other that even though busy we are still there. Clearly, the honeymoon is over.

With washing on the line, and the house spick and span, I decide to retreat to what used to be our little bit of heaven, lift my feet and delve into the escape of a story, hopefully to push my reality of life aside for a few moments.

The more I read, the more my mind wanders. I can't escape this. I can't escape my need for you. The longing for your touch that so easily ignites flames on my soft skin. The feel of your lips on mine, and your tongue exploring the depths of my mouth, kissing me till I no longer have oxygen in my lungs, but only the life force your breath provides.

I try to continue reading, but the words all melt into one another on the page. I put my book down. I know its forbidden, but I wearily sit up, rising to my feet, and head for the forbidden drawer of toys. I know I am not allowed to open it, never mind touch the tools of our love without your permission, but the need to reach climax and let go of the emotions is so intense.

I slowly pull the drawer open, and stare at its contents, not knowing which one to choose to extinguish this burning blaze in my core. I quickly grab the large 7 inch pink vibrator, that you have whipped up a frenzy with so many times. I stand with it in my hands remembering all those blissful occasions. I quickly close the drawer, as if a snake might jump out at me, and head to the bed. I peer at the closed door of our sanctum, waiting for you to burst in and catch me red handed. I know the punishment would be harsh for this transgression. You would probably withhold any for of intimacy, and rub in how dirty I am for pleasing myself.

I push your possible reaction aside and guiltily lift my dress and drop my white panties to my ankles, stepping wearily out of them. This need for just a moment of the oblivion of a climax, and the release of my emotion tension is overpowering my will to obey you. Subservience and submission have become not only a blessing but a curse as well. The impulsive need to fight your authority and be rebellious has been playing in my mind for weeks. If I had to wait for you to give me any physical pleasure I would land up celibate and dead.

I lay down on the bed. I have left the curtains open, not worried about who sees me or not even thinking you might peer in if you pull into our driveway.

I press the button and feel the gentle vibrations in my hand.

Slowly I brush the magic wand over my already hard nipples through my dress, taking turns on each side. I allow my other hand to stroke my thighs, raising my dress even more, bringing it up far enough to see my own cunt in all its glory.

I stroke my pussy lips gently with my finger tips, feeling the cleanly shaven silky smooth folds. I love the feeling. I lower the vibrator to my folds, and run it over my outer lips. I am already so wet. I feel the juices flowing from my entrance and dripping onto our bed sheets. I imagine how you would be using this toy on me, playing your old moves through my head. I try replicate your every move, but its not you. I wet the tip of the pink wand with my lady juice and dip it gently into my opening. This isn't what I need. I need to be plunged into with your fingers. Roughly stroked with your skilled hand... I hold onto that thought... I block out the world around me, forgetting about the open curtains, stuck in my own thoughts of you, in me. I plunge the wand into my depths, moaning loudly at the pleasure, the feeling of fullness, I hold it still for a moment, before pulling out... as I am about to plunge right back in I hear the door open. I am thrown back into reality. There you are, standing in the doorway, staring at my half naked body splayed out over our bed. I see the shock in your eyes, mixed with an unseen reaction. I don't know what to expect. Before I can say a word you are ripping your shirt open and kicking your work shoes off. You throw your bag from your shoulder to the floor and tugging your shirt off your shoulders. Without hesitation you grab my throat, leaving me gasping for air and the vibrator still deep inside my pussy.

You weren't supposed to be home till 5.

You kiss me lustfully. And a sound that resembles a growl rumbles from your depths.

"You are a very naughty girl. For this you will be reprimanded, but for now, I have had a long day. I want you now!"

You tear my dress why tugging it over my head. We both still have our bras on, and you still in your underwear. You tug the vibrator out of my clenched cunt roughly and I whimper at the emptiness.

"STAY," you command me.

You walk top the drawer, pull out your strap on, a large, ghastly looking 12 inch cock. A beast that I fear, but once in me I love. You slowly put it on, as if you want to make me beg. You walk back to the bed and flip me to my stomach, pulling me down so that my feet are on the floor and I am leaning on the bed. Without any warning you grab my too short hair and plunge into my sopping wet cunt. I scream loudly in a combination of pain and pleasure.

You keep ramming me, hard, you have me by the shoulders now and I can feel your nails digging into me. I am at the point of cumming, I am close... you bend over and grab my tits in your hands, squeezing my nipples harshly... I grab the linen on the bed for dear life an whelp in pure pleasure... bliss... oblivion... relief... "I'm coming Luce!!"