All Comments on 'Desperation Ch. 01'

by Lovefreely1993

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another male virgin writer

drop the oversized tits and dicks no one wants to read about your shit. go back to school and learn, if she had sex with nine guys and they wwere to small to break her hymen then they were less than an inch long. delete the unrealistic crap and stop writing. most serious readers will stop after the first paragraph like i did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Confused

A six foot nine inch slut? Really? Do you seriously think this is erotic? This is garbage. As stated earlier makes us wonder if you are a virgin yourself. You know shit about sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sister licker

Good job don't listen to that dumb shit those needle dicks wrote.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 11 years ago
The title was a dead giveaway.

This really was an act of desperation, the whole premise of the story is fucking ridiculous. Get some sex education before writing any more.

Pete_LPete_Lover 11 years ago
No Chapter 02

Sorry to be so blunt, but please do not write a second chapter, as stated by others the scenario and the facts were just silly

Lovefreely1993Lovefreely1993over 11 years agoAuthor
Understood

Got it. No chapter 2, no more stories about any Seriff ever. No hard feelings just read this and understand that I know the story sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fun story

Not sure how I can say fun story, with all the emotional and physical pain, but it was.

thanks and keep writing this sounds like a fun family.....

BigPeteHBigPeteHover 11 years ago
Ignore these dicks

I actually thought this story was pretty good, you Should definitely keep writing, ignore all the assholes, i Look foreward to reading more from you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep writing

I liked this story and want to read more about these characters. There's enough quirky stuff going on to lift this out of the ordinary and mundane. Seventeen siblings? (Hints that some of them are identical?) Hidden staircase? A 6' 9" girl with only a 30" ribcage? Strange, but intriguing. Keep it coming, please.

motordaddymotordaddyalmost 9 years ago
Some feedback for you

and the previous uneducated people that posted. The hymen is further in than an inch and I have personally taken a woman's cherry when she was 5 months away from delivering her first child.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous