Destination Wedding

Story Info
Brandon has a surprise in his bed during a wedding weekend.
6.2k words
4.56
77.2k
130
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wake up. Head killing me. Expected. Look over. Woman next to me. Unexpected.

Let me give you some context. I'm from NYC but I'm currently in Miami for my cousin's wedding. I have no idea why she chose Miami. We're both from New Jersey and she still lives there, along with most of our family. I'm not a fan of weddings to begin with but multiply that by ten when it's two thousand miles away in an expensive city, my parents couldn't make it, and I'm not particularly close with the rest of my cousins that would be there. I am close to Anna, so, I felt obligated to make the trip. However, that absolutely meant that I would begin drinking the second I got to the hotel.

Now, Anna's dad is a very wealthy man. So, this was a pretty fancy wedding and they really made a whole weekend out of it. They had everyone gather at the hotel bar for drinks. Truth be told, I forgot that was part of the itinerary. I just was luckily on schedule because I had been drinking for three hours by myself before any of them got there. I should say, there was some tension attached to this wedding because Anna's dad had divorced her mom/my aunt less than a year before. In true midlife-crisis fashion, he was at the wedding with a woman twenty years younger than him. I spent the last half hour, or so, before I blacked out listening to her vent about her ex-husband. Frankly, that conversation probably accelerated my progress towards blackout territory.

So, that brings us to my hotel room the next morning. I'm definitely paying for my imbibement. However, it probably saved me from some very mentally taxing conversations. Apparently, at least one of them went well given the woman sharing this bed with me. She's facedown so I can't quite tell who it is. My first thought is that I might have ruined the wedding before it started by banging Anna's fiancé's very married mother. I could tell she was older. I could tell that she once had an amazing figure but time had added a few extra pounds. That being said, she still looked great. Her big, naked ass was almost directly in my face so I had a pretty good view.

I needed to somewhat gather myself, so, I reached to the night stand for my cell phone. As soon as the screen illuminated, I realized it wasn't my phone. Though, finding my phone was an afterthought as I looked at the screen and saw a picture of Anna...and my aunt.

I've had many mornings where I woke up and swore I was never going to drink again but there was never a morning where I felt that more sincerely. I was trying to figure out some rational explanation as to how we ended up like this but it was pretty clear that the only explanation was that I had fucked my mom's sister. As if I needed more confirmation, I looked under the covers and saw that her black thong was wrapped around my cock.

I couldn't just sit there because I was freaking out. I was very uncomfortable touching her which was ironic given all the different ways I'm sure I had touched her the night before. I gave her the meekest tap on the shoulder, which did not do the trick. One more tap managed to wake her up. I heard a grunt which perfectly represented how I felt when I woke up.

I wasn't sure what to say but just squeaked out, "Good morning."

"Morning," she replied in a zombie-like state. However, when she finally turned around and looked at me, she instantly was jolted back to life. She jumped up and grabbed the blankets to cover up, "What the hell?!?!?"

"I don't know what happened."

She was still clearly trying to gather herself, "Nothing happened! It couldn't have!"

"I wish you were right but," rather than finish the sentence, I just pointed over to the floor so she would see that there were four used condoms sitting in a pile. I then turned back to her and said, "There's also still some whipped cream on your ti—on your breasts."

"Oh my god," she said with a devastated look on your face.

"It's okay."

She gave me an incredulous look, "How could it possibly be okay? Could you imagine if Anna found out about this? Or your mother? Oh my god...your mother," she said as she buried her face into her hands.

"There's no reason anyone needs to find out. It was something that happened while we were drunk. I can get past it if you can."

She thought about it for a second before responding, "Well, I guess we have to get past it. We can't let anyone know about this."

"I definitely won't tell anyone about it. Seriously, don't beat yourself up. This is a stressful weekend for you. You have a lot to deal with for Anna's wedding. On top of that, you were telling me about how much uncle Rich and his new girlfriend were bothering you."

"That's true but it's still no excuse. This is so far past the line, I don't even know how to put it into words. But, yeah, that has definitely been on my mind. Now that you mention it, some things are coming back to me and I remember giving you an earful about it for a while last night. Sorry about that."

"No need to be sorry. Everyone needs someone to vent to. In all honesty, you were saving me as well. I felt a bit awkward in that crowd. You've always been my favorite aunt anyways. I guess I don't really need to tell you that," I said with a smirk while I indicated the messy bed we created.

She giggled at this a bit but seemed to make an attempt at stifling it, "I guess it's a good sign that we're able to joke about it. Although, it might be a bit too soon. I'm glad we at least used a condom. Why didn't you just go for a bridesmaid like a normal guy? Or even better, go for Rich's little slut. Everyone seems to want the newer model. Speaking of which, can you put your shirt on? Those abs are making me feel a bit insecure about my past its prime body."

"What are you talking about? Not to make it weirder than it already is but I was definitely checking you out before I realized who you were. You have a great body," I said this almost as a reflex. I regretted blurting that out as soon as I finished with the sentence. However, she seemed happy to hear me say it. She even appeared to be blushing a bit.

As she asked, I did proceed to put my shirt on. She put her bra on. She looked around a bit before sheepishly asking, "Do you see my panties?"

I was pretty embarrassed to have to grab her panties off of my cock and hand them to her. Thankfully, she just laughed a bit and then put them on. I followed in putting my underwear on.

I got up and walked over to the table to grab my phone. As I unlocked my phone, the videos from my camera roll were already up. There were ten videos from the night before I clicked on the first video and it started with my aunt walking up to the bed and getting on all fours with her panties already off. I then walked up behind her and, without delay, started licking her asshole. Instantly, she started moaning loudly and my volume was up louder than I realized. She noticed the sound, "Why don't you wait until you get back to your room before you start watching porn?"

"It's not porn," I wasn't sure what else to say. So, I just handed her my phone.

The smile on her face quickly want to a look of shock, "I've never had someone do that to me. I've always been curious. Of course, it happens when I can't remember it...and with my nephew," she once again went back into the face buried in hands position.

"That was probably my fault. My ex got me really into that. She loved it and she has a really big butt just like your—" I tried to cut myself off, "I guess I should get back to my room."

"Yeah probably," she said, though it seemed like she was thinking about something. I started to gather my things, "Do you mind if I use your bathroom before I go?"

"No, go ahead."

I went into the bathroom and took care of my purpose for going in there. I washed my hands and then I was about to open the door when I heard the door to the room open. I could hear Anna's voice. Terrified, I turned off the light in the room hoping she wouldn't notice anyone was in there.

I could hear Anna say, "Mom, it's been almost a year since the divorce. You said it's been two years since you had sex. You need to get out there and be more social, not just talking to your nephew all night. Unless you're planning to start dating Brandon, you are going to need to venture out a bit more."

Hearing this made my aunt cough a bit and say, "Don't be silly, Anna. I know. You're right. I should be a bit more social but maybe another time. This weekend is about you, not me."

"I'm not saying it has to be all about you, just a little bit. I worry about you. I don't want to go on talking about your sex life but people have needs. More importantly, I don't want you to be alone. I want you to be happy. Promise me you'll try?"

"I promise."

"Okay, thank you. Sorry to barge in on you. I just woke up and was thinking about you. You seemed a bit off last night and I wanted to check on you."

"You don't need to check on me. I'm fine."

"Okay, if you say so. Anyway, we have lunch with Mark's parents at noon. I'll stop by about fifteen minutes before and we'll drive over together."

"Okay, I'll be ready."

"Thanks. See you soon."

"Bye, sweetie."

After I heard the door shut, I walked back into the room just in time to see my aunt pull out the condoms she had to hide under the sheets and throw them away. I don't know what got into me to make do what I did next. I suppose it made me sad to hear what Anna had to say. I didn't like the idea of her being unhappy, "Aunt Rachel?"

"Since we're still technically in the process of a one-night stand, do you mind leaving the "aunt" part out of it?"

"Fair enough. Rachel...do you remember anything from last night?"

"Bits and pieces are starting to come back to me but not much."

"Same for me. It's a shame we have this shame to deal with but didn't get to experience the fun part."

"Fun?"

I hesitate for a second before saying, "Well, that pile of condoms and the videos on my phone make me thing that blackout us did have at least a little bit of fun."

Somewhat begrudgingly, she admitted, "Your logic isn't terrible."

Figuring that this was the time to be bold, if any, I blurted, "Well since we already have to deal with the guilt of this either way, would it be a terrible idea if we...remembered the fun part?"

"Brandon, what are you saying?"

"I think you know what I'm saying. Please don't make me say it out loud."

"We can't. You know that. What we did is wrong on so many levels."

"You know that I heard what Anna was saying to you. I think this could be beneficial for both of us."

"Don't think fucking my nephew was what she was talking about."

"But don't you miss sex? Miss the energy that you get from it?"

"I'm not going to say you're wrong about that but—"

In order to stop her from listing out all of the rational reasons why we shouldn't do this, I grabbed my phone and played the video again, before handing it to her. As she looked at the video, her face changed from the stern look she had and started to become flush.

She then sat the phone down on the bed, forgetting to lock the screen and thus her moaning continued to play in the background, "If we do this, we need to make some rules very clear."

"Name them."

"One: we can never tell anyone about this."

"Of course."

"Two: this stays in Miami. This is a mistake we made here and we need to get back to normal as soon as we get back home."

"Seems reasonable."

"Three: after this time, we do everything in your room. We can't take a chance of Anna walking in on us."

"This time? Don't you have to go to lunch soon?"

"Yes, I do. But, in all honesty, I've been wet since you showed me that video the first time. Is it selfish to request that with the little time we have?"

"It might be selfish but I don't care because I've been thinking about doing that since I woke up with your butt in my face this morning."

She looked a bit uncomfortable, "I know I requested this but now I'm feeling awkward trying to figure out how to start. Too bad we're not still a little drunk from last night."

I was just as unsure, "Maybe we start with a kiss...baby steps."

I know I said "baby steps" but there is nothing easy about soberly taking that step to kiss your aunt on the lips. That being said, the second our lips touched, I could feel my anxiousness starting to melt away. It wasn't long before our tongues were in each other's mouths. She started to remove her shirt and her bra. As she did that, I moved behind her and started to kiss on her neck. She started to moan, but that moan seemed to signal something to her, "Wait. We almost got caught once, we can't be just out in the open and take the chance of that happening again."

"Okay. Where then?"

"The bathroom?"

"Fine by me."

With that, we both made our way to the bathroom. I gave her a little spank on the butt on our way there. She turned to me and said, "Hey! I'm still your aunt."

"Funny point to make considering what we're about to do."

She pondered that for a moment, "Fair point," we got into the bathroom and she looked unsure again for a bit, "Should we—"

I cut her off by kissing her. I then turned her around so that her stomach was up against the sink. I proceeded to kiss her neck just as I had before the change of venue. As I started to pull her panties down to the floor, I could hear her say under her breath, "Oh my god. What am I doing?"

I didn't want her anxiety to take us out of the moment. So, I didn't get cute with it. No slow, lingering movements. No teasing. I just went right in. The moment my tongue came in contact with her asshole, I could hear what seemed to be an involuntary squeal, along with an, "Oh. My. God!"

Even though it seemed undeniable that it felt good for her, she still seemed to have something up her ass other than my tongue. She even turned towards me and asked, "Does it taste okay?"

I looked up at her with my sweaty face and said, "Rachel, you taste fucking amazing!"

That seemed to do that trick. From that point on, she was fully in the moment. Her energy even gave me more energy. My tongue strokes became more rapid. I even gave her a few spanks on the ass which she seemed to love. However, none of her reactions compared to when I started to rub her clit simultaneously.

Suddenly, it felt like she was lost in it. It was though she completely forgot that I was her nephew. To be completely honest, she started to say some stuff that I never expected my aunt would ever say in her life, let alone to me. I heard her say things like "Lick my asshole, you little bitch", and, "You like that? You like being smothered with my fat ass cheeks?"

Part of me was shocked to hear these words come out of her mouth in that order. Though, despite that fact, I was also surprised that it actually seemed to give me more energy. Dare I say, I loved it? Oh well. This is all so twisted. I figured I might as well embrace it. So, I continued to work away, just sloppy making out with her ass. She started to back her ass into my face and put a little more pressure on my hand as I rubbed her clit. She was about as out of breath as I was. However, I could sense that we were building towards a climax so I didn't dare slow down regardless of how tired I was. She confirmed my suspicions by saying, "I'm about to cum!"

It was only like 15 seconds after that that I could feel her body gyrate and I could hear her let out a moan that half our floor must have heard. I continued to lick. I didn't want to stop until she pulled me off. Though, it seemed like she wasn't thinking of pulling me off. In fact, she actually reached back and pushed my head more firmly into her ass cheeks. Finally, when I heard her breathing start to slow down, I backed away. With a knowing smirk on my face, I asked, "How was that?"

"Oh my god. That was amazing!"

Just as she finished her praising of me, her phone rang. It was Anna. She picked it up and said to me, "I can't right now. I can't have a conversation with her after we just...did that."

"Understandable."

"Oh shit. I have to go in fifteen minutes."

"Okay. I'll just grab my things and let you get ready."

"I feel bad. You did that for me and I'm not doing anything for you."

"Trust me. That was just as much fun for me as it was for you."

"You're just saying that."

"No, really. I didn't realize it until today but I think I always have wanted to do that, and more, with you."

I could see her face getting red as she had a huge smile on her face, "Well, thank you. That was really fun. But, fair is fair. I will be making it up to you later."

I wasn't exactly sure that would be involved with her making it up to me later but something told me I might enjoy it a little bit. I got one more ass grab in before leaving her to get ready for her lunch. As I opened the door to her hotel room, I slyly checked to make sure it was clear. I didn't want anyone to see me leaving her room. I'm positive I wouldn't have handled any interaction well. I felt as though I had "I just ate my aunt's ass" tattooed on my forehead. Luckily, there was nobody to be seen.

However, once I got off the elevator onto my floor, I turned the corner where my room was to find Anna standing right in front of my door. She had a displeased look on her face, "Where the fuck have you been? I've been texting you."

I looked at my phone and saw that I had a number of messages. I looked up at her, "Sorry, I had my phone on 'do not disturb'. Eh, and, I went for a walk to check out the city."

She looked unconvinced, "Sure. Knowing you, more like you were fucking some slut you took home from the hotel bar."

"That's not accurate."

"Sure. Your face is still red around your mouth and your hair is a mess. I bet you just ate some hoe out and then walked down here."

"No—"

"It doesn't matter. I need your help with something."

Glad to change the subject, I replied, "Sure thing. What's up?"

"Now, this is going to sound weird but I'm gonna have to throw down a big 'Bride card' on this one. I need you go to Victoria's Secret and pick up an order. I sent you the email with the confirmation number."

"Last minute wedding night shopping?"

"No. It's actually not for me. It's for my mom."

I wasn't prepared for her to say that and, unfortunately, that caused me to have a temporary but, seemingly endless, coughing fit. It also caused me to have some word vomit, "What? Why? Why would I be interested in getting her underwear?"

"I'm not saying you're interested, weirdo. It's not like I'm asking you to help her try them on. I just need you to pick it up because I have too much shit to do today."

"Why are you getting her lingerie? It's kind of weird, right?"

"It would be weird if you got it for your mom. You just don't understand the mother/daughter relationship. I want her to get back out there and it will give her more confidence if she's out of those granny panties. I know you don't want to picture your aunt's panties but it's about making her happy so suck it up, okay?"

"Sure."

"Thank you."

"No problem."

She definitely wasn't in the mood for small talk. She took off almost instantly. I suppose it might have something to do with crossing some extremely taboo lines the night before and then again this morning but I caught myself checking out Anna's ass as she walked away. I felt guilty about that for a second before putting it in the context of the fact that I had just made a sex tape with my aunt. By comparison, this felt pretty innocent.

So, I had nothing to do but just to complete my task and help the weekend to go by as easily as possible. Using the extra key Anna gave me, I just dropped the lingerie off in my aunt's room as she was away. Part of me was hoping for a fun quickie when I dropped it off. However, I was also relieved because, though the taboo line had been crossed, the thought of doing it again after the alcohol had worn off felt like a tough hurdle.

12