All Comments on 'Destination Wedding'

by Sebastian123

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can't tell you how many times I've had fantasies about something like this when I'm at a wedding

linnearlinnearalmost 3 years ago
Hot Damn

That was great and something tells me Anna was crying because she caught them.

topofthehamtopofthehamalmost 3 years ago

I hope you add a 2nd chapter to this story.

TabooTales1TabooTales1almost 3 years ago

I'm not a big fan of aunt/nephew stories, but this one was hot as hell. I didn't like how it ended, but I suppose it's nice that there are plans for a continuation. I only hope it stays between the nephew and his aunt rather than include the cousin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

O this is definitely in need of a second chapter. Great stuff

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Can't wait for the next part - 5* so far!

Wash2015Wash2015almost 3 years ago

Fantastic story, well written with humor. It isn't titled chapter 1 but with how it ended I am hoping for more and soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Someone has been eating their Mom's pussy, and now feels betrayed. Poor girl.

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyalmost 3 years ago

Love the humor. I usually stick with the H.E.A story lines, avoiding the straight-up fucking just to fuck stories. This one, with the humor, the realization that this won't be a forever type situation, and the mutual respect the characters showed each other, really made me appreciate and enjoy this tale. Well done! 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟!

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianalmost 3 years ago

This was great please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That Uncle really sucked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
?

A gay story?

bwmombwmomalmost 3 years ago

Quite the cliffhanger!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can't wait for another! Unless of course you're too busy writing more "summer with family" - then I can wait

cdemccdemcalmost 3 years ago

Really enjoyed this one. I loved the opening scene, it set the tone wonderfully. Looking forward to see where the story goes from here.

cursrahcursrahover 2 years ago

more of this story please

DAWG8265DAWG8265over 2 years ago

Yes, Yes, Yes!!!!! More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

YEEAAH !Very exciting story. ..During my teen days I fucked my sister during several years till she got married and left the house. I was really depressed about her leaving home. My aunt Amber who was 45 noted that something was going wrong with me,She came home while she knew pretty well that my parents were out for the weekend.She was sexily dressed and I noted that she did not wear a bra as her long brown tits could be seen under her T Shirt and she saw me fixing at them. .She kissed my two cheeks and told me"Nephew, I have come to see you specially because I have noted that you are not feeling well morally. .I thought about my sister and told her"You are right, I'm really down because my girlfriendbroke with me suddenly and I have heard that she is marrying a guy. Of course ,I could not say that it concerned my sister. .She told me"Do not mind ,ONE LOST,TEN GAINED!! "She hugged me and ask for a beer.After several beers,we talked a lot and I noted that she was crossing, then uncrossing her legs.I could see that she was wearing a white satin thong and I even noted some pussy hairs appearing on both sides of her thong. .I had an immediate hard on and my aunt was fixing her eyes on my crotch. She came near me ,telling me that I had become a nice looking young man and that many girls were probably eager to go out with me.I told her that was the case but that I was not interested. ..and suddenly she told me"Not interested in a mature woman like me"..I told her that she was awesome and that many men must surely want to go out with her and put her in a bed..Like a magnet, we both started to kiss each other like starved people. .She pulled out her T Shirt, showing one among the most beautiful tits I have seen. She laid on the bed ,asking me to pull down her blue jeans and when I did so, I even pulled down her thong and I saw a very beautiful wet hairy pussy which I sucked during 15 minutes and my aunt coukld not stop crying that it was very good and that she was coming wave after wave.I asked her to put herself on her knees and I fucked her very hard in that doggy syle position and after 15 mins, my cock spurted several jets of cum which filled her pussy. We then laid down and hugged each other sweetly. She asked me if I was still sad about my girlfriend ,I told her that she was now ..ON THE MOON..We fucked in all sort of positions during the week end.She phoned at her place and told her husband that she was staying at my home because I was not feeling well and had to look after me. Her husband told her that she was a very good aunt. That happened a year ago and we still, fuck in total secrecy when my parents or her husband are out.But,in my mind,I still think of my beloved sister. Maybe she will come on vacation home for 2 weeks.I shall have to be careful and have a good rest to be able to fuck both my sister and aunt separately.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
You can't just leave it there

This ain't finished until there's an awesome mother/daughter/nephew threesome. He has to get that cock up his aunt's awesome ass, while her bride to be daughter is licking her mom's pussy. It would be a crime for Anna to walk down the aisle without her cousin's cum dripping out of her well fucked pussy. Trust me, I know. The biggest turn on of my life was walking down the aisle in my wedding dress with my brother's cum filling my pussy and my mother in law's pussy juice on my tongue. Xx Incest loving Beth xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is very sequel ready you know. I enjoyed it a lot

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Very good, but page 3 seems to be missing...

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

Ok ,, where’s the rest 🤷🏼‍♂️

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
great start

Anna's turn... please continue

Agent_AnonymousAgent_Anonymousover 1 year ago

"Took a calculated risk to do it in her room"

Yep. What can happen, will happen.

kclovinkclovin11 months ago

Story interruptus! Please finish it for us.

Arrhythmia69Arrhythmia6911 months ago

Great story please more chapters

goalkeeperaTgoalkeeperaT8 months ago

VER5 VERY HOT STORY!However,it ends end too sadly.Either Anna should not have entered the room because the situation between the three would have been horrible , creating suspect doubts from other members of the family OR the better would have been that Anna got horny and joined them for a hot threesome,leaving room for a second chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous