Destined for Algeria Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could only concede and lay there on his back, feebly returning a token gesture of a kiss whilst enjoying her stunning technique.

The twenty seconds or so that it lasted felt like minutes. Minutes which Ally wanted to last forever.

Eventually he could feel her pulling away, and not wanting the kiss to end he followed her for a few inches until he could raise his head no more. As their heads parted he allowed his voice to continue chasing her retreating lips with a single word.

"Wow." He whispered, dropping his head back down onto the pillow again.

She watched his mouth move with his eyes still closed and smiled. "Am I to assume that means yes then?"

Still smiling she raised herself up from his chest, lifted her leg back over him and spun herself around so that she could unfasten his jeans and examine what she couldn't wait to become more acquainted with.

She only popped the top three buttons before working his jeans of with her hands on his hips, alternately pulling down on his left side, followed by the right, as he raised his hips in the air to assist her.

His jeans and boxer shorts came down as one, forcing his cock to windmill half a turn around down his left leg, before freeing the solid tissue and allowing it to spring back up again as soon as his jeans had past.

"Oh yes!" She said, referring to the suitability of what she saw in front of her. "That's mine for tonight." She joked. "Which means that you're not allowed to touch it."

She guided her lips to the end of his cock. A practice she'd become accustomed to doing many times before on her ex-boyfriend to keep him from getting sexually frustrated and aggressive towards her.

"I'm laying claim to this lollypop all for myself." She laughed.

Tess knew exactly what to do next, letting Ally lay back on the bed so that she could make a good first impression.

He allowed Tess to introduce herself by sucking on his cock for only a short time before he took hold of her shoulders and lifted her over onto her back, on the bedding.

"You want to be careful with that thing." He joked. "It's loaded."

She put her thumbs inside the elasticated waistband of her leggings and stretched the narrowed spandex out from her waist, wide over her hips, taking her underwear off at the same time.

Knowing her arse to be her best feature she rolled over onto her front and tempted him by arching the natural curve of her lower spine down towards the bed, whilst raising her cheeks up in the air slightly.

She let Ally take over once she felt his hands join in with her disrobing.

He stopped when her leggings had reached halfway down her thighs, finding the view of the two perk buns directly in front of his eyes, too tempting to pass.

Letting go of the leggings and underwear he gently stroked both arse cheeks with the tips of his fingers, up, down and around before lowering his head and kissing each one in turn.

Tess loved the way he touched her, feeling glad that she'd gained his attention with her best asset, learning and remembering how he reacted to her, taking note of this, as his weakness, for future reference.

After an irresistible squeeze and prolonged fondling of the juicy behind he, continued removing her clothes, by unfastening her bra after throwing her leggings onto the floor.

He encouraged her to roll over onto her back again, removed her bra completely then took hold of her wrists.

Ally raised both her hands above her head whilst straddling her waist, with his erection pointing straight up her body, bulging for relief.

"Tell me to stop if I over step the mark won't you?" he asked, moving his legs between hers and letting go of her left wrist so that he could guide his cock inside her with his own hand.

Without a thought Tess lowered her left hand, still bearing the yellow bracelet, down to her side, only to have it lifted back up above her head as soon as Ally had positioned himself on top of her.

"Keep your hands up here." He told her.

"Oooh. Kinky." She laughed, without a clue of the reality of this man's ultimate intent for her.

Ally ignored the comment and continued with his immediate goal of having sex.

He wasn't in love with her, nor did he feel he would want to be seen out with her in this state, but a fuck was a fuck and here she was on his bed, keen, consenting and obliging.

Tess began moaning quietly to herself as her breathing increased.

Ally thought only of himself, having no interest in pleasing her sexually. Instead he accepted the compliment of her willingness and continued to fuck her from his missionary position on top.

"Are you ok?" he asked, testing the water to check that he wasn't being too rough for her with his act of pinning her wrists down to the bed.

"Yes." She told him. "Keep going."

He pulled her arms up higher above her head, then pressed her wrists deeper into the top cushioning of the mattress.

"Still ok?" he asked.

"Oh my god yes!" she replied. "I wouldn't move even if I could." "Keep going." She panted through quickening breaths.

This satisfied Ally's desire for now and brought him closer to ejaculation sooner than he'd anticipated.

Tess began to show signs of orgasm, so as a token gesture he released her arms to calm himself down a little so that he could hold back for a few more moments and allow her to cum after all.

Surprised but by no means disappointed he enjoyed how she kept her arms raised and arched her back, whimpering and moaning as her orgasm approached.

Ally closed his eyes and imagined her in the middle of the square of the Algerian blockhouse in the baking hot sun wearing only rags for clothes with her hands cuffed high above her head, chained to a wooden post. He pictured her pleading with him, having the knowledge that the only conditions for her release would be to submit to whatever sexual act he commanded and to serve him as a sex slave by accepting the repercussions for any disobedience.

With this secret fantasy in mind, he ejaculated inside her, unable to remove the image of her chained to the post.

The sight of her gleeful face greeted him when he opened his eyes.

His secret thoughts turned to guilt, making him almost want to apologise as he pulled himself out of her and lay on his back by her side.

Tess crossed her legs and turned towards him reaching her right arm across his chest, gazing in awe at the attractive features of this handsome man who cared and had so far treated her nothing but kindly.

Ally looked down at Tess and kissed her on her forehead.

Tess considered the possibility of working in a restaurant in Sunny Algiers, as they lay cuddling in silence, catching their breath.

Ally however, considered his next move in the grooming process to for-fill his goal of having her all to himself in a foreign country where she would have to rely on him for everything.

"You suggested that I might be being kinky earlier on." He said, convincingly innocently. "What did you mean by that?"

"Nothing." she replied, regretting mentioning the word, thinking that it may have offended him, not knowing of the fantasy he'd just been dreaming about during sex, of her in chains.

Ally thought now would be a good time to test the water, as he always had done with previous partners.

"What exactly does that mean to you?" he asked, prying into her privacy, confident that everybody must have at least seen a damsel in distress on TV. "With the exception of your asshole ex-boyfriend throttling you which doesn't count, have you ever done anything that you would refer to as 'kinky' before? You know, played games like been tied up or anything?"

"Ha." She laughed, initially dismissing the thought as ridiculous but then in the ensuing silence and now breathing normally again, she'd had time to think.