Under Cover Pt. 01

Story Info
Rookie cop is forced to go under cover, literally.
7.9k words
4.65
66.7k
125

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PinkPlanet
PinkPlanet
266 Followers

Louisa washed her hands and looked at her reflection in the bathroom mirror. She was well aware of her looks. She knew that many girls would have loved to have such a body, but for her it was nothing but a hindrance.

"Stop frowning. It might stay one day."

The woman next to her was Francisca, an instructor at the academy. She always had been a role model for Louisa. She was tough as nails and was living prove that a woman could make it. Louisa had the will to get there, but lacked her 'don't fuck with me' looks. She had compensated with a hard workout schedule but her training just had improved her appearance even more.

"I outrun and outperform most of the men at the academy. But at the end of the day, what people see, is just a tiny girl and a pair of tits."

Men had always reacted to her presence by staring and with dumb and weird behavior. She had gone through puberty knowing that men were judging her by her looks and the lewd remarks had become part of her life. Those were not really bothering her much as she could ignore them. What greatly mattered to her was the fact that her features were an obstacle in becoming a cop.

"You are one of the best cadets I have ever trained. You are born to become a cop. Don't let anyone tell you anything else or I will kick their ass so hard they can't sit for a month and if you ever believe their bullshit, I'll see that you will not sit on your pretty ass for twice as long, capice?"

"Maybe I should cut off my hair."

"Fuck that cadet. You will not play at their terms or they will win. You girl are putting in double the work than those bastards and eventually you will be respected for it. Now get out there and show them what you can do."

Becoming a cop had been her dream as long as she could remember and she would rather die before she would let anyone take it from her. She had to prove them wrong. But getting through final exams was not the real world. Out there she would have to face reality and she knew she would have to eat a lot of dirt to get where she wanted to be.

---

"You don't look like a cop."

His words stung. She knew he wanted to push her buttons, but she was not going to give him any sign of weakness.

"Sir, with all due respect, you have my credentials and results from the academy. I have been one of the best cadets of the year."

"You still don't look like a cop. You are a young pretty girl and this means trouble. I am sure, you are aware."

The commander looked at her intensely. He sighted.

"But not by me. I am happy to welcome you to the Detroit police force."

"Thank you Sir. I will prove anyone wrong who doubts me."

"Big words young lady. You are on probation for a year. I expect nothing but perfect behavior. This also applies to situations in which you get treated unfairly. Now go and show them what you are made off."

He was right. Trouble started immediately. Sometimes she wondered how much of her misery was due to her being a rookie and how much was related to her looks. But it was clear that the station mainly consisted of chauvinist assholes. She could have filled an entire binder with sexual harassment cases, but she had decided that this would not help her case. She wanted to shut them up by showing them how good a cop she was. Her plan however backfired, as her silence was interpreted as compliance. It got worse by the day. There were also exceptions. Some coworkers were nice to her. None of them stud up for her, but they did not treat her like a piece of meat. One of the younger cops was especially charming. Relationships were not allowed in the station, but he was amazing and quite a contrast to the way others treated her. After a few weeks she gave in to his advances and started an affair against the rules and common sense. In her young mind she had pictured them to become the poster cop couple. With him she felt save, respected and she could let off steam. They had great sex whenever they were together. He was a bit on the kinky side, but she liked it. Sometimes they roleplayed cops. The would put on their uniforms and he would cuff her and fuck her hard. It was quite a turn on. She did not feel very comfortable about him taking pictures, but she was naïve and trusted him. What she did not realize at the time was that he bragged about fucking her and provided the station with detailed descriptions of their sexual activity, which gave her a reputation of being a total slut. She did not realize why, but the other cops behavior became even more demeaning than before. Her life at the station became hell. She learned what was going on, when she opened her desk drawer and found a printed nude of herself stained with dried cum. Someone had written a note, that he loved wanking to her pictures. Of course she broke up with her lover, but calling him out would have ended her career. So she endured it. Her ex-boyfriend also spread rumors that she was sleeping with other cops at the station and her reputation got completely ruined. After she had discovered the first nude she regularly found more pictures of herself in her files, in her desk and in her locker. They always were crusted with the result of some man's pleasure and after she realized that someone had ejaculated into her uniform she stopped leaving it at the station.

Her trust in relationships had been destroyed for the near future. But truth be told she missed the stress release good sex could bring. She started to go to clubs and bars and often she would go home with some stranger. The anonymity of the big city gave her protection. She loved being fucked hard and liked men who treated her roughly. It was her way to deal with all the shit she had to deal with at the station. Hard slaps on her ass were her valve to deal with emotional pain and a way for her to get back at her stupid body. Her favorite club was a hard style techno club in down town. There she would dance for hours not thinking about anything. She did not do drugs, but liked to drink a bit. Not too much, just enough to get her into a good mood. One evening one of her drinks must have been spiked. She totally lost control. She did not remember much of that evening. In some hazy fractions of memory she was making out with several men on the dance floor. Next she was giving a blowjob in a car, before dancing again at some house party. Somebody gave her a bong and she smoked it. A bit later she was going to a room with a man. He was fucking her hard on the bed. Then she sucked his cock. She remembered wondered how he was still fucking her, when she was sucking him. That was weird. Then there were a lot of very bright and blinding lights, and cops. She was taken to a station to sober up. It turned out the house was raided because someone had reported drug abuse. It had not been her own station, but bodycam footage of her being spit roasted by two black men found the way to her police station anyway. Now she really was fucked, literally. To make things worse, her blood test turned up a decent cocktail of drugs. She laid out the truth, that she had been drugged against her will. This gave her another week on the job. But her appeal was rejected. There was nothing she could do. In hindsight she better would have not returned to work. While walking through the station she had all eyes on her. When the chief called her to his office, she knew that this was it. Her dream, her career was over. She felt nauseous. She would be kicked out of the force.

"Good morning Miss Blanc. Please have a seat."

There was another man in the room who she did not recognize. Was that a good or a bad sign?

"This is Frank Rodney, state attorney."

Bad sign!

"I brought you into the force, having high hopes. Not only were you a promising cadet, you were eager to prove that women can do just as good of a job than men can do. I did not expect you to have an easy time but that you fail me so much was quite a surprise. The worst thing is that you did not fail due to being incapable. You had all the potential. You failed because you chose a lifestyle I cannot approve of. Not only did you give yourself a bad reputation you also shone a bad light on me and more importantly the station. You are indefinitely suspended and you will have to face court to explain your abuse of substances. As far as I am concerned I am done with you."

She looked over to the rubbish bin and nearly rushed there to throw up.

"However, it seems to be your lucky day. There is one more way out of this. Word of your actions has apparently got around and I have been contacted by a detective from Miami. It seems they are looking for someone just like you to help with an undercover operation. If you are up for it, they would let you help them hunt down online sexual predators. Apparently you would be the perfect bait."

"How long would I have to do that?"

This time it was the attorney who answered.

"Our operation is going after a certain individual who we think is responsible for the kidnaping of a dozen girls. We have approval for a one year operation. I will not lie to you, you will put yourself in situations that will be risky and we will ask you to put your ... assets to good use to attract the target. It is off grid and only we know that you are actually a trained cop. If you work for us for one year we will put all charges against you on hold and drop them at the end. If the operation is successful we will even recommend you for your work and you can continue your career. However this is an all-in offer. If you agree to our terms there is no going back. If you think you will be partying on the beach, forget it. The job will be your life and your life is what we tell you. If you quit or fail at any point you will be in the plane to face court the next day. Speaking of planes, you have 24 hours to make your decision. Your flight is leaving tomorrow at 11 o'clock.

---

The hot air hit her like a wall when she stepped out of the airport. A man in his forties was holding up a sign with her name. He had the looks of one of those street hardened cops who had seen it all, maybe even a bit too much. He had a tall muscular build and was not bad looking. He was a bit intimidating and clearly not a man who would take shit of anyone. His eyes were piercing gray darts which looked right through her.

"Good morning Miss Blanc. I hope you had a good flight. My Name is David Cardigan. I will be responsible for getting you going and keeping you save."

"Hi."

"We appreciate what you are doing for us. I have been trying to get this guy for nearly a year and the ring around him for nearly ten years. We tried everything, but they are the most waterproof bastards I have ever seen. I want to be honest with you. I don't feel good about trying to infiltrate them by bringing in a little girl, but Frank told me, this is kind of your thing...well. I guess then it is ok."

Being called a little girl was not making her feel too great, but as her head barely reached his chest, he maybe had a point.

"Yes, I am happy to help."

In a way, this was a good thing. Police work in Detroit had been boring. There had been interesting situations of course, but she had been multiple steps down the career ladder of doing the investigative work she really wanted to do. Here at least she would get into the real shit.

"Well, I am not the one to judge. And if this works, you will change everything. Your work will save dozens of innocent girls."

"We all sacrifice for the greater good, don't we?"

"Guess so, Kiddo. I just hope you are not biting off more than you can swallow. I will protect you with everything I have, but I am not going to lie, you will get closer to the action than you might be aware of."

Like a true gentleman he held the door of his grey sedan for her to get in before he drove her through the city. Tall buildings gave way to suburbs and eventually they stopped at a white house with two large palm trees on each side of a blue door.

"Well, here we are. Let me show you your new home. This used to be a save house, but it has been compromised and currently is not used anymore."

The place seemed not too bad. It was not large, but comfortable. It even had a small secluded garden with a pool. It was definitely a step up from her small apartment back home. Her bedroom was decorated in a weird girly way. Everything was pink and resembled a teenager's room. Right in front of the bed was a full computer set up with two webcams on tripods directed at the bed from different angles and a third one on top of the monitor.

"What's with the cameras?"

"Those are already set up for your Only Fans account."

"What?"

She had not been prepared for anything like that. Would she have to show herself on camera?

"That's where we are hunting our target. I thought you were briefed."

"Are you serious? I am expected to perform on Only Fans?"

"I thought that's what you had agreed on. Frank told me, you are ready to do what it takes to get the kidnaper and to act as the bait."

"I am just a bit surprised. I did not expect Only Fans."

For a second she struggled to breathe. She did not know what she had expected, but not this for sure.

"Where is the toilet? I need a minute."

Cold shivers ran through her body, while she sat on the closed toilet seat. What had she gotten herself into? First she had been marked as the slut of the station and now they expected her to undress in front of the camera? But what choices did she have. If she refused, she would have to face charges and even more important, loose her career. But this was going much further than she had expected. When she stepped back into her new bedroom, Cardigan looked up from the computer.

"Are you ok? Are you sure, you want to do this? "

"Yes, I am in."

She agreed hesitantly.

"Ok, but I can't have you go at this halfhearted. I have been working with undercover cops for nineteen years now. You need to go into this with all you have. I understand that working with you I will probably sound like a creepy pervert most of the time. But all I am trying to do is to get the job done without getting you hurt. For the coming year, you have to become the one you are impersonating. I am not ready to scrape your broken bones from some back alley. I have seen this shit often enough and it aint pretty. This is serious business. Do what I tell you and do it with as much motivation as you can muster. Try to make it a fun thing and you most likely will be fine. Understood?"

"Yes. I just... I'll try."

"Ok, Kiddo. I will let you get settled and I'll be back in about two hours."

He left and she aimlessly roamed through the house. Her thoughts were in turmoil. She had always tried to separate her sexual life from her work. Not very successfully, but at least she had tried not to mix up things. Now those two worlds suddenly crashed into each other and she was not sure how to handle it. For now she decided to go with the flow and Cardigan seemed to be a decent guy. He had the same look like most men, when he looked at her, but his interests seemed to be genuinely directed at the case and he said he would protect her. Slowly she calmed down and when he returned she was ready to deal with what would come next.

"Then let's get started. We are going to set the trap by making you as interesting to the target as we can. You have been chosen because you already fit the profile pretty well, but there is still some work to be done. Usually my work is to make men think like criminals. Training someone to be a slutty teenager is a first for me too. Remember, even if it suits you, in the end it is still a role you are playing. Great actors try to stay in their role day and night, even if they think it does not matter. This will make you more authentic and may save your ass one day. Let me click through the profiles of the missing girls. They are very similar and your job will be to fit right in. The first one we believe has been taken by our target disappeared eight months ago".

He clicked through the first profile. Minx was an 18 year old blonde who could have been her sister. On her profile pic she pushed up her pierced tits and stuck out her tongue which gave her a dumb expression.

"You're kidding, right?"

"Hey, don't worry. You don't have to try to be a different person. You have the looks and now it is only about your mindset. Just try to embrace the dirtiest and sexiest version of yourself. That will fit the profile perfectly. You will do great, Louisa. "

Minx's profile description was not better. It said she loves to show off her sexy body and liked getting fucked up the ass. Nope, that was definitely not going to happen. Anal always has been a hard limit for Louisa.

"Alexandra or Alexis disappeared a few weeks later."

The next profile was Alexis, a petite brunette who was very submissive and liked men to tie her up and take advantage of her. The next ten profiles were similar. The main theme seemed to be young, submissive girls who liked rough dirty sex with multiple men. The pictures they had were right out of some amateur porn. They showed off everything. They showed how the girls were fucking themselves with toys and eight of the eleven girls had pictures with men.

"I am going to have to make pictures like that, right?"

"That's the plan. But you don't have to make them with a man if you don't want to. There are three profiles without. Not ideal but it should work just fine. Now let's get out of here and grab something to eat. Afterwards we will get you a new outfit and makeup. All paid by the state."

During lunch he took her hand and looked deep into her eyes with a concerned expression.

"Louisa, I want you to understand that I deeply respect what you are doing for us. I want to treat you with the decency I treat any women. You deserve better, but that will not help our case. We need you to get used to being in the role and normalize the way men will treat you. You need to become very comfortable and have fun being your new self. From now on, with your permission I will treat you like a slut and talk to you in a degrading manner. If it gets too much tell me. I can clearly see that you are no stranger to hard workouts. Try to deal with it like a sport and push yourself out of your comfort zone as far as you can handle. "

The rest of the afternoon they drove from store to store, buying a whole new wardrobe. He was making her dress up for him and only accepted the skimpiest pieces. The way he was constantly leering at her and the way he talked to her just made her want to slap him across the face. Either he was really good at what he did or he enjoyed having a free card. Maybe it was both.

"That's not short enough, Kiddo. You want to turn heads, not find a boyfriend."

Annoyed she returned to the cabin to slip into an even shorter pair of hot-pants.

"Good, that will make the boys want to jerk off to you."

That brought back bad memories of the pictures at the station. The fucker was greatly enjoying himself.

"No, no. Stay in character god damn. You are an exhibitionist slut who wants to show off her titties to the world, not hide them."

Bastard! She cursed him under her breath as she slipped into a very revealing one piece. This one seemed to be too small, but she stepped out anyway.

"This is super tight. I can see half of your butt hanging out. Perfect, we take it."

He was more than twice her age and she had just met him. Dressing up like a stripper whore for him was humiliating. He played the role of a pervert asshole well for sure. But what choice did she have. In a way it even turned her on to be objectified like this, but that only made it feel worse. The last shop was an erotic store where the degradation reached a new level. He choose the dirtiest lingerie for her. Defeated, she just walked after him, while he filled the basket. There was no way she would choose anything from here in front of him anyway. Only when they got to the toys, she broke her silence.

PinkPlanet
PinkPlanet
266 Followers