Destined for Algeria Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No but they may need another statement from me so you might have to hide quietly upstairs for an hour or two." He replied.

Ally then turned and rummaged through a box of junk in the sideboard cupboard next to him and picked out a cloth tape measure.

"Let me just size you up for your necklace." He said, placing the tape measure around the back of her neck with both hands. He then gently brought both sides towards her front, to take his required measurement.

She never took her eyes away from his face and he never looked at her as he noted the circumference of her neck, plus a little extra for a secret little feature he would be keeping to himself.

Ally smiled at her. "Drink?" he asked.

"Coke please." She told him.

Ally headed into the kitchen, took a can of diet cola from the fridge and placed it on the coffee table near to where she sat.

He walked up the stairs, to the overhanging mezzanine bedroom and searched through his cupboards to find the appropriate necklace mould for what he had in mind.

The one he chose would produce a one inch thick, round, circular necklace, for what he actually intended on being an irremovable collar, which he then planned to surprise her with when he found a suitable time once in Algeria.

When empty, the mould could be stretched and rolled down over her head, filled with liquid resin and left in place to set hard.

Removing the silicone mould after a few hours would result in a permanent fixture around her neck.

Once Tess had come to terms with his gift, he would eventually talk her into wearing a friendship eternity padlock to hang from the front in a display of commitment.

Unsuspecting Tess watched her new man's every move as he descended the stairs to the living room and sat beside her.

"You ok?" he asked.

"Yes. A bit weird really." She said, referring to how her day had started out.

Ally reassured her with the attractive positives of his youth in Algeria and explained what life would be like for her in the future. Tess couldn't know that all of his words were lies and that he planned to keep her at a fortified, deserted location, hundreds of miles away from any coastal town. He hoped to be able to control her by isolating her from the outside world, in a foreign country where she would have to go through him for help if she wanted anything.

The TV news distracted both of them when they announced the ongoing search by emergency services for Tess.

After the report, Ally made his excuses and went outside to quickly check he had enough of the correct resin for her necklace in his van.

He made sure to keep the crack in the door opening to a minimum as he slipped out, to prevent anybody from being able to see inside.

Upon his return he reassured her that the search teams were still facing out to sea and not inland. Not yet anyway.

Tess stared with disbelief that all this could be really happening as he approached and sat back down next to her on the sofa, brushing up against her where he sat so close.

The two of them cuddled whilst Ally made stories up about Algiers and what a life of luxury they would have there together.

A lot of false promises passed through Ally's lips. Tess couldn't know of his lies and that he intended taking her to his family's inherited Blockhouse, to restore it and live in.

Later, Ally suggested that Tess use the shower and perk herself up a little. She agreed and eventually meandered towards the bathroom, wondering what she would find useful for herself, amongst Ally's masculine soap and cosmetics collection.

Now alone, Ally frantically searched the web from his phone to find a way of smuggling Tess into Algeria without the authorities. His search for on line hookers, prostitutes and escorts, eventually took him in the direction of people trafficking. The majority of this he found to be aimed at people wanting to enter Europe and not wanting to leave. Surely this would be easier? He thought.

Once the shower water had stopped, Ally ran and stood outside the bathroom for a few moments, in preparation for more grooming.

Fully aware of the non-existence of any air extraction fan in the bathroom meant that Tess would have to open the small window to be able to clear the air.

He waited, not sure if his plan would work but confident that failure would only mean embarrassment aimed in his direction so he continued.

No sooner had she opened the window, Ally opened the bathroom door and stood staring expressionless at her, not saying a word.

Her towel wrapped around the top of her body, held in place by the friction of the cloth where it had been tucked into itself under one of her arms.

"You should have said if you wanted to join me." She joked.

He looked her up and down before replying, thinking back to when he had been on top of that, non-towel wrapped, naked body of hers, where she willingly allowed him to fuck her.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" she replied. "I'm not doing anything."

"The window!" he said pointing to the tiny slit between the window opener and the frame.

She glanced towards the direction he pointed then quickly back at him.

"What's wrong with that?" she asked. "Did you think I was trying to escape?" She laughed.

"No. Not escape." He said. "What if somebody were to peep in and see you?"

The look on Tess's face as he reached for the opening, told Ally that she had acknowledged his point and that he should close the window regardless of the moisture still lingering in the air.

"Besides." He said walking back to stand in front of her. "Why do you say escape?" "You're not a prisoner here. If you want to leave I can't stop you but if you stay, I can promise you a life in the sun with me rather than back out there."

She stood still as he slipped the fingers of his right hand, in and amongst her wet hair.

Taking control of the moment, he gave her a short but passionate kiss and gently touched his forehead against hers, confident that he'd caught her attention once again.

With an empty breath he whispered quietly "I'm sorry..."

Tess's mind laughed inside. She had already found heaven in this guy who rested his head on hers. He didn't have to apologise for looking after her. He'd pointed out that the window should have been closed, then expressed his care by closing it.

With her thoughts somewhere else and her heart fluttering, she didn't quite acknowledge the rest of his sentence until his last two, shocking words.

With the same shallow breath, he'd continued quietly and firmly speaking, "But I'm going to have to punish you."

The words 'punish you' caused her sphincter to twitch and her heart to sink so far down that it felt like she might actually shit her insides out.

Terrified, she quickly assessed her situation.

Standing naked all but a towel with a man who claimed that she could leave at any time but blocked the doorway and could quite easily over power her. Missing, presumed dead, this man could simply wipe her off the planet and nobody would be suspicious.

"W. What do you mean?" she asked clearly shaken. "Punish me? Punish me how? For what. Why?"

Ally lifted his head from hers and looked her in the eye. "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you." He said in a more jovial and cheery voice.

Semi relieved she stood fast and alert, waiting for him to continue.

"You could look at it as a memorable love making to remind you not to leave windows open." He added, now smiling at her with a twinkle in his eye.

Maybe I just got the wrong end of the stick, she thought. Maybe the word 'punish' in his vocabulary means something a little less harsh than her vision of the childhood scar she still bore about being tied to a tree and whipped with garden canes.

She wondered if her body had overreacted and how lucky she had just been to have not physically shown any signs of panic in front of him. Maybe he was only looking for an excuse to make love again but in his own misunderstanding way.

"It'll be fun." He continued.

Another kiss headed in her direction but still coming to terms with his choice of words, Tess didn't move. She accepted his tongue as it fought its way in and tried to entice hers to tangle with it but gave up when he realised she wasn't playing anymore.

"I promise I won't hurt you." He said.

As his suggestive smile beamed at her, it looked to Ally as though he was staring into a dear's eyes with his headlamps on.

"You won't be disappointed." He assured her, trying to extract some sort of response. "If you want to that is."

"Well." "I." Were the only words she could conjure up.

"I'm sensing that you're not keen?" he asked.

Fearful of blowing the relationship to pieces before it had even begun, she snapped back "YES!" before he could speak again. "Of course I want sex."

Having come to her senses again, she put her hands on his shoulders. "Of course I want a memorable fucking." She smiled again.

"In fact, why don't we refer to it as a Fucking Lesson." She laughed.

"A fucking lesson it is then but don't be perturbed by my antics." He told her. "I won't hurt you." He promised her again. "No safe words required." He smiled.

"What did you have in mind?" she asked with a slightly seductive grin on her face.

With that, he took her by the arm and guided her out of the bathroom, through the still open door and into the lounge / dining area, positioning her under the railings of the balcony where the open plan bedroom overhang.

"I'll show you." He said.

Tess willingly rooted herself to the spot where he'd guided her.

She thought she may collapse in a heap on the floor when she saw him pull out a coil of white rope from a kitchen drawer and carry it back towards her.

With her whole body now trembling under the overhanging mezzanine floor, she had no way of knowing if he'd left her in that exact spot by chance or on purpose.

Fully aware of the bedroom banister above her she dare not look up for fear of planting ideas into his head.

Her body on the other hand had become so overwhelmed with the feeling of arousal that she subconsciously begged him not to put the rope down anywhere before he reached her.

He unravelled the coil to judge the length and found the middle by folding it in half as he walked back over to her towel clad, quivering body.

"Wowah." She told him, finding a little strength to reach her shaking hand out and feel the bleached cotton cord which draped down from his fingers. "Are you serious?"

He kissed her gently on the lips. "It'll be fun I promise you."

"If you do hurt me, I'll scream." She threatened.

In his mind he simply laughed, knowing that there would be numerous ways of silencing her if he needed to but had a hunch that none of them would be necessary.

"Trust me." He said.

Taking hold of her left hand he began tying the rope about her wrist, quickly doubling an end over to create a loop and pulling the rope back through, to form a kind of snare.

Excitement outweighed any fear as she stood and watched his strong hands making artwork out of the cord by wrapping and knotting the end around her wrist a couple more times.

The dexterity of his fingers looping and gently tugging on the rope showed him as being suspiciously well practiced in this field, producing an impressive braded pattern to finish with. The amount of friction in the knots from the woven cotton tied tightly against itself, visually confirmed the impossibility of ever undoing it by pulling alone.

As she'd predicted he raised her left arm and threw the trailing end of the rope up to the bedroom balcony above them. His second attempt being the successful one.

The end of the rope now lay through the wooden balustrades and along the carpet of the bedroom floor.

"Give me a second." He whispered, then ran up the staircase to feed the free end of the rope back down again.

By choosing another part of the banister some distance from where the rope came up through, he planned to tie her arms apart, above her head so that she wouldn't be able to reach either opposite wrist to untie herself.

Before leaving the bedroom he removed the top two drawers from his clothing chest and in one, un-choreographed move, he tipped the contents of his underwear onto the bed whilst hurrying past.

Back downstairs, Tess had stayed riveted to the spot, with her roped hand resting on her head and her mind certain of the fate of her other wrist.

Now she had a newfound interest in the drawers he carried.

Ally failed to make eye contact. He rushed to the floor behind her feet and placed the two drawers upside down.

"Stand on these," he told her, then guided her right leg onto the bottom of the first upside down drawer base.

"Are you sure they'll take my weight?" she asked curiously pushing her weight up onto the small platform.

"Absolutely." He reassured her, tapping the side of one with the edge of his foot. "Made of solid oak these things."

Without prompting Tess held onto his shoulder with her free hand and used him to steady herself as she stepped her remaining foot up onto the second drawer base.

With this strange request serving as a distraction he gently took hold of her right hand, to quickly continue with his intentions before she had a chance to revise her situation and back out.

Reaching high above her head, he tied the trailing end of the rope into a loose slip knot, so he would be able to slide it, like one side of the bow of a shoelace. He then began wrapping the now adjustable end of the rope, around her free wrist.

After another speedy display of skill and expertise he released her wrist back to her so that she could inspect its security.

By tugging down on the loop of the slipknot, he pulled her nearest wrist up in the air.

Once raised, by pulling harder he drew the rope around the banister, thus raising her far wrist up higher too. This he managed, unhindered by Tess, before tying the slipknot in such a way as to secure it from sliding back on itself.

There she stood, six inches off the floor, on a contingency of two wooden boxes. Her hands pulled high up and spread out much further than her own shoulder width, far enough apart to allow her no chance of interfering with her bonds.

"You still ok?" he asked, stroking her cheek with the back of his index finger, staring hopefully into her eyes.

She looked up to the left and to the right before tugging down on the ropes, confirming no elasticity in the bindings, meaning that no amount of pulling would give so much as an inch of downward movement.

"At the minute I am. Yes." She replied.

After another look up at the ropes, her eyes went down to her feet where she lifted her left leg slightly and attempted to step off the drawer base and onto the floor. The discomfort in her wrists quickly proved it not possible for her to touch the floor, so she stayed with both feet on their respective raised wooden platforms.

Ally walked behind her and removed his jeans, followed by his shirt.

Turning her head and looking over her shoulder allowed her to watch as he continued to strip naked, exposing his erect member, in preparation for her so-called punishment.

"Your turn." He said, now standing in front of her.

A gentle tug at the top of her towel caused it to unwrap itself from around her body and fall to the floor in front of the drawers.

His mind wanted to playfully slap her beautiful, defenceless bare arse their and then but he refrained, concentrating on the bigger picture of what he planned to do next.

Ally knelt down and tossed the towel away, then began pulling on the drawer beneath her left foot, dragging it out and away from her right foot, into a position directly under her left wrist. She assisted by bouncing slightly on her right leg when he pulled the other drawer out, the same distance, until it sat under her right wrist.

"That's enough." She said, trying to shift her weight from one foot to the other, without success, due to the wide partition of her feet.

This forced spreading of her legs meant that her body had lowered down and with no give in the ropes around her wrists, meant that she now had to stand on her tiptoes, or endure the discomfort of swinging from her bindings above.

"Hmmm. From where I'm standing it looks like I'm the one to decide when enough is enough." He replied, staring teasingly into her eyes, which were now at the same height as his.

Tess took a long nervous intake of breath through her nose and remained silent, hoping for his next move to be somewhere between her parted legs.

There would be no such luck just yet.

With her leg muscles beginning to feel the strain, he lightly pinched both of her nipples and pulled them out until his gentle experimental grip allowed their release. This enforced, in her mind, the serious realisation of her helplessness.

Keeping his hands at her chest, he sunk his fingers plentifully into the flesh of her tits before reaching around, placing his hands on her arse cheeks and pressing himself against her pubic bone so that their naked bodies sandwiched his erection.

A gentle tickle with one finger between her arse cheeks caused her to clench them together in an attempt at defiance but in reality, it only reiterated her state of vulnerability.

"You're teasing me." She said, hinting at her arousal whilst trying to divert his attention away from her arse hole.

Bending his hips forward and lowering his legs slightly he rubbed his desperate cock between her open legs to explore the damp femininity of frustration and willingness he'd wished for before him.

"Is this also a tease?" he smiled as he confirmed her state of arousal by stepping to the side and cupping her mound with his hand. "It seems that your precious honeypot is leaking nectar and may be ready for a lesson in replenishment." He joked.

"YES IT IS!" she replied sharply in a tone that portrayed the truth of her frustration and impatience.

With their genitalia now at equal heights and natures hormones forcing his erection, coupled with her lubrication, he began slowly working his way inside her muscle relaxed welcoming folds.

Holding on to her arse cheeks he kissed her mouth, reminding himself of what the future entails if he can get her to his home town and take advantage of her like this on a more regular basis.

Because of their standing position Tess found that by tilting her hips back, she could find heaven from her new lover's cock by pressing it against her clitoris which in turn put pressure along the whole of her G spot.

Where they now worked together, nothing could then prevent the inevitability of the outcome of this desperate act of passion.

With Tess fulfilling Ally's 'Damsel in Distress' desires and her wanting to impress him whilst secretly falling in love, it wouldn't be long before this scenario reached a climax.

Ally initially intended this to be just another fuck for his own selfish release but as Tess's stamina quickly crumbled, she couldn't refrain from screaming out the beginning of an uncontrollable orgasm.

Having her in such a desirable submissive position, Ally too couldn't hold back and so let go of his evil seed as she cried out. He almost stumbled on his feet as the blasts of hot release began pulsing through his domineering cock into her poor innocent, timid body.

After a few seconds of orgasmic embrace, Ally relaxed and separated himself from her.

His arms had to remain around her waist to support her as he could feel that her legs were struggling to not give way.

"Oh my god." She whispered, opening her eyes to look at Ally. "I feel like I'm floating on a cloud of weakness. One where right now, my only strength is you."

Her words placed Ally on top of the world with satisfaction.

Quite unexpectedly, she watched his hand immediately reach up and pull on one of the ropes, which released the slip knot, allowing her left hand to fall lifelessly down to her side.