Destined for Algeria Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then untied her wrist, which allowed the rope to pull back up through the balcony banister, leaving her right hand still tied but free to flop down by her side.

"Don't let go." She told him, throwing her arms around his neck, relieving her exhausted legs by lifting them up from the wooden platforms and wrapping them around his waist.

Ally bunched up the rope into a bundle as best he could to keep from tripping over it as he carried her up to the bedroom.

By using his hands under her buttocks to support her weight, he took her up the stairs and lay the two of them down on the bed where they remained content, locked in an embrace where Tess would be able to recoup a little energy.

His lust had turned to guilt once he'd relived himself of his testosterone.

He wanted to confess his intention of turning her into his personal, male dominated servant, when she reaches his birth village in Algeria but he held it together and remained silent.

"That was lovemaking on a different level." She said, touching the tip of her nose against his. "You can punish me whenever you want." She joked with a smile on her face.

"You're amazing." He told her. His plan was to make her to feel special and lust for more of what had just happened.

He reached for the rope which still encircled her wrist and untied it, twisting the rest of it up into a neat coil ready to be stowed for quick untangled use, as and when he decided.

"I'll think of a different punishment next time." He said, realising and quickly correcting himself. "Sorry. I mean a consensual lesson in lovemaking."

With the rope in hand he turned and walked down the stairs, heading for the kitchen.

"Would you mind brining me the towel back up with you please?" she asked. "My hair is going to soak this pillow if I lay here without one."

Ally returned a few moments later with the towel and helped her dry her hair, bunching it up into a large turban to protect the pillows.

He fell asleep lying next to her, staring at her innocent face, wondering whether or not he should go through with his plan or just selfishly leave for Algeria without her.

Tess woke early with her mind racing about the events so far. Would she get away with leaving the country? What would happen if she got caught? Should she pull the plug on this whole scenario and go back to her old life? The questions continually haunted her.

Glancing across the bed she watched how Ally's breathing exhaled quietly into his pillow, still dead to the world at this early hour. His attractive jaw line caught hold of her gaze, brining her back to the reality of what needed to be done if she wanted to run away and find the promised paradise with this man.

Slowly Tess removed the bed sheets and crept down stairs.

She didn't flush the toilet just yet as she didn't want to wake Ally, nor did she want to get back into bed, for that very same reason. Instead she quietly crept around the kitchen looking for anything to eat.

A bowl of cereal would suffice to quell her craving if she could find any milk. Her visit to the fridge proved successful and after finding a bowl, she then found a cereal packet in a low cupboard.

A casual opening of a drawer looking for cutlery caused her body to stop any further physical movement.

Inside the drawer as bright as she remembered, lay the coiled up rope from their previous sexual encounter. She closed the drawer and looked at the empty work surface, taking a deep breath as she did.

Something from deep within overcame her. No longer controlled by her brain, her hand reached down and opened the drawer again, this time to touch the soft tightly woven cotton fibres with her fingers for a gentle reminder of how they had felt against her skin.

With the memory of the previous evening's events fresh again in her mind, she closed the drawer again and continued with her quest to find a spoon.

The knowledge of being able to leave at any moment and the freedom to roam around allowed her to hold on to reality.

Doing such a simple task as helping herself to the breakfast cereal gave her a sense of wellbeing and security. Without a doubt she missed her smart phone but this would have to be addressed later because she knew it would most likely compromise her disappearance if she logged into any of her accounts.

The sound of movement from the bed coming over the banister above the lounge encouraged her to head back upstairs, this time without being so light footed and quiet.

He lay still, undisturbed by her return, facing away from the middle of the bed.

After studying the features of his face for as long as she dare without being detected, she climbed back under the covers, this time not caring about waking him from any sweet dreams he may be having about the two of them.

Ally woke to Tess's arm over his chest with her head turned in his direction, facing down slightly but looking up at him with her wide open eyes.

"Morning saviour." she said breaking the silence.

"Morning" he replied moving slightly away from her to look her in the face. "You been awake long?"

His morning croaky voice made her want to climb on top of him and play like a child on his chest.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"Like a new woman." She told him. "Thanks to you."

He exhaled a single short pulse of silent laughter through his nostrils and smiled back at her.

"There is one thing though." She asked.

"What?" he looked at her expecting her to issue another unforeseen problem for him to solve.

"I didn't bring my toothbrush with me when I came here. I didn't think I would be needing it."

He took her head in his hands and kissed her once on the lips. "Of course he told her. "Just use anything you want. That includes my razor if you need to."

Still laying on her side she pushed her arm down into the bedding and under his side so that she could pull their bodies together and mussel her head under his arm.