Destined for Algeria Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3.
3.7k words
4.87
2.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 22 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

"What the hell did you do to me yesterday?" she asked.

"How do you mean?" he queried knowing that she could only be referring to his deviant act of tying her up.

"I mean I can't stop thinking about it." She confessed.

Taking hold of her hand, he inspected her wrist for signs of injury. "Are your wrists ok?" he asked. "I mean I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No no. Not at all." She answered becoming more and more nervous and hesitant. "It. Well. It was amazing." Now looking up at him she found the courage to continue. "If I go and open the bathroom window, will that happen again?" she smiled and widened her eyes to engage with his stare.

To her delight he simply replied "If you want it to." "But you don't have to open the window; we could just play around here in bed." Ally kissed her through her hair on the top of her head.

Then he surprised her.

She watched as the powerful words came through his soft sexy kissing lips, each one ringing out loud in her head as he spoke.

"Do you want me to get the rope?"

As his words echoed around inside her mind, a flood of stimulation bolted through her body. So much so that she could feel her face flushing red. There would be no playing it cool or hard to get. She could do no other than instinctively whisper the acknowledgement of her desire to him with the word "Ok."

"Do you need the toilet first?" he asked, forming a timely plan in his head.

"No I'm fine." She told him. "I'm a bit dehydrated to tell you the truth."

"Two minutes." He said raising his naked body from the bed, displaying his excitement by exhibiting the erection he had, before turning away and disappearing down the stairs to the kitchen.

What the fuck are you doing? She thought to herself, having no intentions at all of disrupting whatever sex game he had in mind.

Without looking over the end of the bedroom floor down onto the kitchen, she sat still on the bed with her legs crossed and listened.

Cupboard door, clank of something hitting the worktop, water filling a glass or cup, water stopping, drawer opening, quiet rustling, drawer closing followed by his voice as he walked back up the stairs.

"I've brought you a glass of water."

The drink in his hand drew none of her attention. The sight of the brilliant white cotton coil in his other hand however, had her fixated as she followed it around the bed to where he sat next to her and passed her the glass.

Unable to take her eyes off the rope she took a sip from the glass.

Using his empty hand he took the water from her and placed it on the bed side table. Without hindering his next move she assisted him in lifting both of her legs into the middle of the bed.

"You ok about this?" he asked, looking her directly in the face.

Her head wanted to scream loudly, querying his planned outcome of her and the rope. Without wanting to encourage any further delay she simply replied "Yea I'm ok."

Leaning down he placed the coil of rope on the bed at the side of her head then kissed her quickly but passionately before raising himself back up again.

"What do you think I should do to you?" he asked.

"I'm guessing you're going to tie me up." She replied.

"Would you like that?" he pressed.

A huge look of embarrassment hit her face causing her to laugh the shame away before she answered "That'll be ok."

He laughed in unison with her to keep her feeling comfortable then said "What else?"

"Ermm. Probably make love to me." She said.

"Ask me to do it." He said now smiling into her eyes. "Ask me to tie you up."

"Noooo." She replied all embarrassed again.

"Come on. Just for the purposes of consent, tell me what you're going to let me to do to you."

"Ok." She said before a short pause. "You can tie me up and make love to me if you so wish." "There. Does that make you feel less guilty?"

Satisfied with her submission he kissed her belly button then looked back up to her face and quietly whispered "Turn over."

At the same time as speaking he touched the side of her naked hip to encourage her in the direction he wanted.

She rolled over as instructed on to her front, with her arms out to each side, keeping her head turned in the opposite direction from which Ally sat. She then felt his touch on her wrist and allowed him to take control of its destiny by bringing it down into the small of her back.

Without prompting she moved her other wrist down into the same position in a pre-emption of him tying them together.

Working quickly and efficiently he secured the first set of intricate knots around only one wrist.

With her other wrist unexpectedly still free she felt surprised when his hands took hold of her left ankle and raise it up so far behind her that her heal rested on the least suntanned part of her pantie line.

"Erm?" She questioned, turning her head towards him. "What are you doing with my leg?"

He paused for a moment then let go of her ankle.

"Another time." He said then tugged on the rope, raising her hand up above her head towards the wooden headboard of the bed.

By inter weaving the rope through and around the headboard he allowed himself enough on the opposite side to be able to secure her other wrist and tie the remainder off well out of reach of her teeth to ensure no self intervention could result in freedom.

This proved successful as he lifted her other hand and encircled her wrist with another cotton fibre binding.

A look up and gentle pull against her bonds confirmed her restriction inescapable and so she simply relaxed, residing herself to whatever fate lay ahead.

In two swift moves he removed both pillows and placed them together by the side of her hip on the mattress.

With both hands on her hips he gave his next direction. "Lift up."

As soon as she had raised her pelvis up into the air he pulled both pillows under her tummy. She acknowledged the reason for the lift and allowed her hips to rest back down on the cushioning below without being prompted.

Raised proud by the pillows from the bed he now found himself faced with a deadly sin that only mother nature could be held accountable for.

He couldn't stop his hands from stroking her soft round arse cheeks, before further taking advantage of her availability by grasping hold of them and gently kissing each one in turn.

Looking down towards the inside of her legs, he spoke softly. "You're going to make a beautiful wife."

His words confirmed to Tess the advantageous pull and power that her tempting body had over him. At the same time, the comment reassured her of her safety at his hands. Even though her wrists were tied to the headboard, she still felt a strong enough sense of position in her participating role as a courting couple.

Contrary to which, Ally's thinking of what he would be able to do to this pretty arse when she became his property back in his home country, sent his mind into overdrive, almost causing some frightening truths to escape his lips.

He caressed his thumb over her arse hole to test what the future held for him.

"ALLY NO." she snapped. "Please." She faced him with her head looking back over her shoulder. "I'm not ready for that. Not yet anyway."

Ally didn't lock eye contact with her, instead he simply moved his kiss down to the back of her thigh and began mumbling, loud enough for her to hear. "Next time I'm going to tie your legs apart too."

Not being in a position to argue or disagree she parted her legs to revel in more attention from him.

The wife comment made her feel like a million dollars and excited her about a future life in the sun with this attractive man.

Him threatening to tie her legs apart willed her to display herself fully, by voluntarily spreading her legs further, as wide as comfortably possible, urged on by her mind screaming out for him to touch her.

It worked. He tested the water by touching her lips with his fingers. His eyes fixated on her arse thinking about what he wanted to do to it, before laying on top of her and positioning his deviant mind driven erection in between her legs.

Laughing to disguise his evil thoughts he whispered quietly into her ear, "Are you ready for another lesson?"

His private thoughts momentarily imagined the both of them out in the deserted rocky planes of Algeria, miles from civilisation where nobody would ever care to rescue her from the domineering lifestyle he dreamed of inflicting on her.

"Punish me bad." She laughed, playing along with what she thought innocent roleplay at the hands of a gorgeous but marginally kinky guy.

Ally didn't fail in his duty. The thought of being able to have her in this position at his mercy in future meant that he had to make sure she liked these introductory stages of being tied up and that he must hold back and let her orgasm every time.

It worked. By thinking of vanilla sex, he managed to hold out until her cries began.

He watched her fingers from above clench into tight fists around the ropes and begin pulling against them, moaning loudly, face down into the bedding as her orgasm happened.

He experimented with concentrating on anything other than sex to increase his stamina but found that after a few minutes, he could no longer hold back.

His mind eventually reverted to the image of her being his tied up slave, forcing his loss of control which caused him to release inside her, just at the point where she began moaning louder again.

Tess felt the heat within as jet after jet of his semen fired through her cervix, causing her mind and body to plead for a second orgasm by immediately increasing her rhythm until such a time where Ally could deliver no more.

Realising he wouldn't be able to go any further, he reached down and grabbed his underwear for use as a towel to absorb any of his liquids she wouldn't be able to keep inside as he pulled out.

Tess welcomed the mound of cloth to press against.

By angling her hips correctly she could massage her clitoris all by herself.

Ally lay on his side with his head just above her shoulder, tracing his finger gently around her neckline, smiling at her bucking up and down, whilst pulling against the ropes.

"Quick." She ordered him. "Put the pillow between my legs."

Tess continued to rub herself against the small fistful of underwear beneath her, chasing that very close second orgasm.

"You're so beautiful." He told her, taking his grooming process one step further.

His mind knew that words were only words, but the impact they could have if they reached the right place, made them quite underhanded and unfair powerful weapons. "I want to own you." He whispered into her ear.

She continued tilting and thrusting her hips down onto the bed, unable to comprehend any such comments as her mind focused solely on reaching euphoria.

"The pillow. Quick." She repeated.

Her head flipped to face his direction, in time to see his hand reaching up to untie one of her wrists.

"No!" she cried. "The pillow!"

Ally moved his hand away from her wrist and reached down through her legs from behind her, to grasp hold of the pillows.

He dragged the ends of both pillows from under her tummy, lengthways, in-line with her body, gladly acknowledging her request, as he wouldn't mind seeing her arse continue humping, for as long as necessary.

Eventually her rhythm subsided. From the way she shuddered he could tell that the moment had arrived.

She pulled with her hands against the ropes and held her hips rigid against the pillows as the second wave hit.

Ally loved watching the show in front of him, smiling as she arched herself and cried out, wishing the performance could go on forever.

Seconds later her body relaxed and she turned to face him.

"Thank you'." She said through the strands of sweat soaked hair clinging to her face. She wanted to shout out how much she loved him but refrained. Instead, she aimed her stare towards the knots around her wrists. "Ok. You can untie me now."

He smiled and stared a devilish look of authoritarianism into her eyes. "You had your chance." He said, then kissed the side of her head.

Without success her mind searched for any hint of humour in his reply. What did he mean? He'd already offered to untie her so why was he refusing now?

"Say please." He told her.

Tess giggled nervously then replied "Please?"

Without saying another word he reached up and began to untie the rope from around her wrists.

Once he'd freed her from her ties he left the rope at the head of the bed.

Ally threw the sex soaked pillows up to the head of the bed as she rolled onto her back. Tess then allowed him to take hold of her hands and affectionately inspected her wrists for any signs of injury.

She picked up his boxer shorts from the mattress and held them between her legs then turned to sit up on the side of the bed.

"I need a shower." She said, stating the obvious.

They both stared at each other, smiling, wondering who would mention the subject of the bathroom window.

Ally showered after Tess and allowed her to rummage through his clothes for something to wear as her leggings had been torn in their initial struggle at the cliff top where they'd first engaged one another.

Tess stood in front of Ally, dressed in his ill-fitting tracksuit, looking not very appealing at all.

Ally's phone beeped with a message alert.

"We need to get you some clothes." He said, reading the message as he spoke.

"I quite like these." She joked, lifting her arms up and her leg out to the side in a kind of ballerina pose.

He failed to acknowledge her sarcasm. Instead, he threw some clothes on himself, rushed to put his shoes on and pick up his van keys, clearly spurred on by the message he'd received.

Since first discovering Tess, he'd been secretly searching for a contact who would be able to help him smuggle her abroad and the message he'd just received was his all important response.

It had been a struggle but using the dark web, he'd managed to gain contact with a person involved in people trafficking, so from there on, he knew that he had to cover his tracks and stay in hiding from the law.

On to a piece of paper he copied something from his phone and folded it away into his pocket.

"I have to go out." He said. "I'll pick something up for you."

He kissed her on the lips, showed her the pass code to unlock his smart phone and handed it over, to quell her boredom until he returned.

"Don't ring anyone and don't be tempted to log into any of your accounts because the police may be monitoring your electronic footprint."

Tess understood and reassured him that she wouldn't.

Now alone in the log cabin, she realised how much trust he must have, to leave his unlocked phone, where she could easily pry into his personal life, completely unrestricted.

Her morals and refusal to read his text messages quickly went away, replaced by an inquisitive streak, tempting her to go hunting for any signs of foul play.

She found nothing untoward. Only normal activity of conversations to and from his friends, some of which ridiculing him in jest about tying up work colleagues in the future. The hidden truth behind the story he'd told her before about how his employment had been disgracefully terminated from the steel foundry where he'd worked.

One thread of his messages were written in Arabic so she had to read them by pasting them into a web browser to translate them. The messages were enquiring about transporting a person from the UK to Morocco by boat. A quick look at a world map told her that the contents of this conversation were concerning her and her journey to her new life in the sun.

Ally first called into a second hand electronics store and purchased two used phones.

Next he went to get them registered onto a network where they would work abroad, paying cash for a large amount of credit to be used for calls and data.

Back at the cabin temptation got the better of her now and she began looking through his internet history. As expected she eventually found some of the sites to be pornographic.

This is where I need to be looking, she thought.

All the adult web pages had a bondage theme of some kind. Thankfully nothing extreme where people were being hurt but more fetish things like super heroines tied up and bikini bound models. This confirmed what Tess already knew and seeing this helped her come to terms with his kink. She could handle playing along with this if that's what it would take to keep Ally interested in her.

The distraction allowed time to fly by and it wasn't long before Ally returned, shopping bags in hand.

They greeted each other with a kiss after which Tess remained standing in front of Ally smiling, almost laughing at him for reasons he didn't know.

"What's got into you?" he asked.

"Any Supergirl costumes in there?" she smiled.

Ally shook his head. "How do you mean?"

"Anymore rope, spandex leotards, bikinis or superheroine costumes in either of those bags?" she continued to pry.

Tess held up his phone "You didn't clear your searches." She said.

"Oh. Right." He replied. "My internet history." His head turned away and placed the shopping bags on the floor in an attempt to hide his embarrassed look.

"It's ok." She told him. "I can be your warrior princess if you want to play those sort of games with me. After all, it's been a long time since my last experience in the woods."

He looked up into her eyes, gladly listening to her words of approval. "I don't mind." "It's kind of exciting." She said.

Ally smiled and placed his hands on her hips. "It doesn't always have to be like that." He told her. "We can still have fun like straight people do."

"Really?" She said, putting her arms around his neck and jumping up to wrap her legs around his waist, committing Ally into doing the leg work of two. With his hands under her arse he hurried the two of them upstairs.

Bending slightly he lay her on the bed and brushed the tail ends of the ropes aside which remained woven through the slats of the wooden headboard from their earlier love making.

Tess could see that he'd thrown the rope out of play but said nothing as she hurried to remove the long fitting, baggy clothes from herself.

Ally took his time undressing, meticulously folding his jeans and neatly placing his socks on top of them before finally removing his shirt.

From now on he needed to ensure that no bondage meant no orgasm for her.

His intention being to trick Tess into the conclusion inside her own mind that she preferred tied up sex better than vanilla sex.

He positioned himself on top of her and kissed her before she had a chance to say anything.

Ally failed to participate in foreplay. Instead, he drove himself inside her, carefully enough not to hurt, before fucking her at his own increasing pace.

He purposely ignored her preferred position and rhythm, concentrating on finishing himself off inside her as quickly as possible.

Her breathing increased only through physical exertion and not through any sexual pleasure, but Ally didn't care.

He closed his eyes and took his mind back to Algeria.

Thinking back to his youth he recalled a huge flat stone slab, large enough to accommodate two people lying side by side, located in his family's derelict fortified blockhouse in Algeria. The slab formed a long, wide, knee high shelf in an outhouse storage room, sealed off by iron bared gates, originally built to store ammunition for the use of the French soldiers.

He pictured her arms and legs helplessly chained, spread-eagle to bolts in the four corners of her future stone bed.

He dreamed she'd given up screaming during sex long ago as it had become so routine throughout her captivity that it no longer gave her enjoyment on its own.

Under his rule, this slave girl would have to learn to find pleasure form the satisfaction of submission as he subjected her to the continual torment of unjustified punishments.

12