Destined for Algeria Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tess looked up to see Ally's closed eyes as he ended his fucking frenzy by selfishly releasing himself inside her, far too soon for Tess to even contemplate her own climax.

"FUCK! YES!" Ally called out, lost in his own imagination with his closed eyes now looking up towards the ceiling.

Tess understood that their orgasms wouldn't always quite be coordinated, so accepted his early withdrawal, turning to look at him as he lay on his back, by her side.

Coming back down to reality Ally again felt guilty about his extreme thoughts of treating her as his sex slave.

Looking at her next to him he saw a sweet gentle girl who's heart melted for him, making him feel ever more guilty about his deviant imagination.

In reality, he knew he would never be able to harm one hair on her head, let alone take her away to live a lifetime of servitude.

12