Destined for Algeria Ch. 04

Story Info
Chapter 4.
8.3k words
4.83
2.6k
2
0

Part 4 of the 22 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had no idea of his thoughts. She couldn't know that this was just another cruel act of grooming. His way of tricking her into only enjoying his particularly devious sex.

"Sorry baby." He said. "I don't know what came over me."

Tess lay with her head on his chest, stroking his inner thigh, focusing her stare on the damp, limp dick between his legs.

"Maybe you should have tied me up after all." She said, much to Ally's delight and surprise.

Her submissive comment gave her own heart a little flutter, causing a quick wave of excitement to flow between her legs.

At first she thought she could hear her own heart beating but then realised the irregular pounding in her ears came from Ally's chest. Her words had strummed against his weakness and she could now hear the immediate result.

From where she rested her head on his chest, she observed his drooping cock flop to one side of its own accord. She couldn't help but smile to herself as she pushed her own powers of temptation to control him.

"Would you do that for me?" she teased. "Would you tie me up again?"

She listened to his heart pump louder and faster. It amazed her how such simple words could divert blood and self control from his brain to his genitalia and bring his limp dick back to life in such a short space of time after just having sex.

Satisfied with the result of her experiment she sprung up to her knees and kissed him quickly on his lips.

"Oh look. You seem to be getting a little erection again." She laughed. "You can play with that one yourself. I'm going for another shower."

Ally shook his head with disbelief of his gullibility.

Ally's mouth widened with a revengeful grin on his face as she backed away, smiling at him in return.

After her second shower of the day she walked out of the bathroom, to stumble upon a conversation with Ally on one of his new phones, talking to someone in what she assumed to be Arabic.

Wandering around the log cabin in her towel, she searched through the bags he'd returned from shopping with earlier.

A new pair of jeans, a pair of tennis shoe trainers, a hideous green summer dress and a multi pack of socks and underwear.

Taking hold of the jeans in her hands, she shook them open and placed them on the arm of the sofa. The multipack of underwear came next, tearing the packaging and selecting a white pair with a tiny black bow on the front. Ally watched as she dropped the towel in front of him and slipped into her underwear, pulling the elasticated sides up and over her hips.

As he continued talking on the phone he watched the battle with the jeans begin.

Tess pulled on the belt loops at the waist band, followed by inching each side of the denim over her calves, then back to the waist band, crouching occasionally to stretch the cloth and gain as much slack as possible. Once over her hips the top button proved to be no problem at all. The three remaining buttons underneath were a little bit of a struggle but she managed to fasten them without Ally's help.

He watched her bend in front of him to put on a pair of white socks.

He finished his phone call and sat down on the sofa in front of her.

"Very nice fit." He told her. "Not too short either."

"They're fine. Yes." She said.

With Ally siting, Tess stood bare chested in front of him so he could admire the lower part of her new outfit.

Ally revelled over how tight the jeans were, paying particular attention to the depth of the seam in between her legs where it dug in, displaying to anyone's imagination the compressed mounds of her vulva concealed beneath, enhancing the two compressed lips on either side.

"Beautiful." he said, mesmerised by the sight, concentrating mainly on the stitched indentation biting into her. "Wow."

"You want some of this?" she said, mocking him with a sexy Eastern European spy accent, scraping her fingernail along the seam which she couldn't fail to notice had caught his attention.

Acknowledging the humour in her theatrics he looked up and smiled at her.

He placed a hand on one of the tight buns of her arse, giving it a playful squeeze as he stood up to cuddle her semi naked body.

Smiling at his affection towards her body, she looked back towards the coffee table and twisted herself away from him.

The box of her new phone captured her interest next. She sat down and cleared the coffee table to create enough space to unpack the phones contents.

"Now we're talking." She said approving of the model. "This is better than I had before."

"It's not registered to me or you." Ally explained. "And it has international use credit paid up front."

She placed the phone on the seat at the side of her.

"Thank you darling."

"You're welcome." He smiled back. "We need to setup our phones so that we can track each other."

Tess agreed and began to loose herself in the new phone menu.

Ally took this opportunity to explain about the arrangements he'd made to get her out of the country to begin what she thought would be her new life of sun, with swimming pools and cocktails.

He described how the first stretch of the journey would be with her hiding in the back of his van where they would travel for just over an hour before boarding a boat which would originate in Norway, stop to pick her up in Wales, convey her around France, Spain and Portugal then on to Morocco.

He planned to ship most of his belongings but would need to drive his van with some essentials, through France and Spain, via Gibraltar and meet her in Morocco.

"Why aren't you sailing with me?" she asked, cutting him off before he had chance to finish explaining the rest of the arrangement.

"Don't worry. You'll be safe."

"Well who will I be sailing with?"

"Some friends of friends." He told her.

"Men or women?" she pressed.

"Men." He regretfully confessed.

"No chance!" she told him. "I'm not spending time out at sea with a boat load of men. Especially when nobody knows that I'm actually alive." "I could get raped and thrown overboard." "Who knows what they might do to me."

"You won't get raped." He tried reassuring her. She did have a valid point though.

He needed a plan.

Another phone call in Arabic gave her the opportunity to try on more of her new clothes.

The green dress would be going nowhere near her. It would be remaining with the tags on, in the bag until it went back to where it came from.

On the phone Ally watched Tess lace up her trainers and walk around the cabin to test their fit. He hung up the phone when she looked at the sleeveless crop top and offered her a hand putting it on.

"Ok. So we need to get you on that boat whatever happens. It costs close to ten thousand per person for the traffickers to transport someone without a passport and at that price I can't afford to sail with you."

"I'm not doing it." She insisted, twisting the crop top into a comfortable position where it covered her chest.

"I'll be terrified in the care of a group of criminal men out at sea." She said.

Ally sighed and sat on the sofa in front of her.

He looked straight ahead at the shape that her body gave to the jeans, in particular concentrating once more on the seam in her crotch, thinking to himself what a tease they were.

The fit could be described as 'painted on' because of the way they revealed exactly what they concealed whilst possessing the ability to guard against naked contact.

"You're doing it again." She laughed.

Ally looked up at her and asked, "Doing what?"

Tess stepped forward and pulled his head towards her so that his nose nestled into the bulges of her denim-enhanced lips in between her legs. "You can sniff and dream but you can't touch." She teased.

By walking further forward she pushed Ally back onto the sofa and attempted to squash his head, with her crotch, into the back cushion of the sofa as she stepped up onto the seat herself.

There it is he thought. The answer couldn't be any closer in front his face.

Ally twisted his head away and gently pushed her hips to one side. "What we need is a form of chastity belt?" he told her.

"What? No!" she snapped back.

"Hear me out." He continued. "If nobody can touch you then you'd be safe right?"

Ally picked up his smart phone and searched for a picture of what he had in mind.

Armed with a photograph of a shiny metal pair of underpants, boasting a large round lock on the front, he showed it to Tess hoping to convince her.

Her silence spoke volumes. She didn't disagree. Instead, she actually contemplated the safety of having such an item locked around her waist.

Tess took the phone from Ally and had a closer look.

It consisted of a large curved, polished metal frontal plate with sieve holes in the bottom, connected via a locking mechanism to an equally highly polished waist belt, which had a fixing at its rear, attaching it to the front plate via a solid metal strap, in between the wearer's legs.

Tess flipped through other pictures to see if she could learn any more about the construction of such devices.

"When I'm next out again." He said. "I'll get you one to try on."

Tess shifted her attention towards the shopping bag with the hideous green dress inside, thinking that it may be getting warn after all.

Over the next hour Ally explained what the penalty risks were to the people traffickers if she were to get caught and how they would go out of their way to look after her.

He went over the logistics again but couldn't answer her questions about when the boat would be sailing or how long it would take.

Having the journey explained to her again didn't sound so frightening the second time around and she began to look ahead towards her new life, imagining the trip would only take a day or two.

"Can I get you anything whilst I'm out?" he asked.

"How about a machine gun for the boat trip?" she joked. "If not then a Pizza would be nice. Please."

"Pizza it is." He told her, heading for the door again.

"And some Champaign." She shouted before he reached the door.

"Champaign and pizza. Got it." He relayed back to her.

"No pizza, no sex." She laughed.

Ally laughed too, said his goodbye's once more and left her alone to setup the new phone he'd bought for her.

He knew the whereabouts of a sex shop in town but didn't know if they would have exactly what he wanted, never the less a look around should answer his question.

Parking out of sight he walked a short journey, then covertly slipped into the shop using the deviant swerve method of making it look as though he intended to walk straight past but bolting in through the door at the last second.

Seeing nobody behind the counter to greet him meant that he could brows through the display alone, without having to describe what he wanted to some perverted old man who worked there.

Walking along the back wall he became distracted by the array of shiny steel handcuffs individually held in place by their own retractable security wire, presumably to prevent any theft of the shiny and attractive items he thought.

Unable to resist, he took hold of a pair of old fashioned 'D' shaped derby cuffs hanging down from the middle of their two inch linking chain. The cuffs were an adjustable modern replica, housing the locking mechanism in a tubular straight hinged bar, which could swing open away from the notched teeth cut into the curve of each of its designated U shaped shackles.

He had a shock when out of nowhere a thin slip of a woman with piercings and a tattoo on her neck, immediately pounced on him, catching him showing an interest.

"Would you like to try them on sir?" she asked, with incredible confidence and professionalism.

This caught Ally completely off guard, taking a few seconds to notice the woman's name badge 'Mandy', confirming that she worked there.

"I." "Erm." "Well." "There not for me." Was the best excuse he could come up with.

"They're some of the most comfortable available and they adjust to suit all sizes." She explained, now standing directly in front of him.

From the handcuff chain she removed a flimsy piece of twisted wire holding two keys. "Look here are the keys, you take hold of them and I'll show you what I mean."

Ally stood in shock as he watched her take possession of the cuffs from him and open both sides before passing him the two keys to hold.

"Pass me your wrist." She said.

Ally couldn't believe how confident and direct this skinny little harmless girl could be, in broad daylight here in this open shop with him holding the keys. Surely she won't do this right now will she? He thought.

With much disbelief he found himself going along with her instructions and holding out his wrist to where she awaited with the two open halves of one of the cuffs, ready to fasten it around him.

The mere touch of her fingers against his skin and the click click of the single cuff ratcheting shut around his wrist caused his heart to pulse a shot of stimulation towards his groin.

Keys in hand he confirmed her assurance of comfort by twisting his wrist around inside it.

"They are quite comfortable, you're right." He said, acknowledging this fact to her as though this is normal behaviour for him. "Not too tight either and still with more clicks to play with." He said referring to the remaining cut out notches where the ratchet could be further closed. "How far do they go?" he asked. "I mean what about a lovely, pretty, slender wrist such as yours." He smiled at her. "Have you ever tried them on for size?" he hinted to her.

"Yes." She replied. "quite often. I have a set of these at home. Look."

Ally couldn't believe his ears at first but then his eyes as she raised her hand up to the open cuff and swung it closed around her own wrist, ratcheting it down quite convincingly but in reality, to a well practiced, loose enough fit to be able to pull her hand back through if the need be.

Ally had to twist his head to the side slightly to cough away his surprise and astonishment. Turning back to face her he asked "Are you fucking serious?"

"Ha ha." She laughed. "You're not scared are you?" she mocked. "Besides it's not as though you're going to rob the shop with these on is it?"

She tugged at the security wire attaching the middle link of the handcuff chain to their display on the back wall of the building.

Ally laughed at the situation. "But I have the keys." He pointed out.

"Yes but Ryan will be down in a minute and if he see's this then I'll be out of a job for sure." She warned him.

Ally laughed, again knowing exactly what she meant as he'd lost his job under similar circumstances only a few weeks earlier.

He held up the keys and tapped one of them against her cuff keyhole followed by his keyhole, singing "Eeny meeny miny moe." as he toggled between the both of them.

"I'd prefer you to sing me out your telephone number." She smiled, squeezing the muscles of his free arm with her free hand. She pulled down on her cuffed wrist, filled with confidence in the knowledge that she could easily free herself in no time if she wanted to.

Ally closed his eyes and looked down at the floor. He couldn't believe it. Here he stood, handcuffed with a girl who clearly shared his kink and who seemed keen enough to want to date him.

He looked back up at the cuff around her wrist. Noticing room for improvement, he told her. "You can have my number by all means. But it'll cost you."

Intrigued, she asked him "Cost me what?"

"You have to close that cuff properly." He said.

'Shit.' She thought. 'Too dangerous.' Unable to hold her ground at this stalemate she bargained further with him. "Ok then. I'll let you tighten it." She said, guarding the ratchet with her free hand to prevent him from doing anything to it just yet. "But it's going to cost you a kiss." She ordered.

Ally smiled at her, thinking to himself, this woman is mad.

"Kiss first." he said, standing still with no intention of responding further.

He admired the enthusiasm in her body language and facial expression as she stood tilting one of her hips down, gyrating both towards him with a smiling look of seduction in her eyes.

"Why should you be scared?" she asked, moving her free hand away from the cuff around her wrist.

'Now this is the kind of woman who does need restraining' he thought.

He reached up to her side of the cuffs and applied pressure to further close the bracelet. After the first single click, he continued pushing but stopped after an accidental quick succession of three more clicks, resulting in her wrist being properly secured, if not slightly too tight.

Both sets of eyes turned in unison from the source of the noise to stare at each other then moved in closer. Ally bent down to meet her, observing her eyelids closing before their lips touched and tongues began to make out.

All too soon Mandy heard the unmistakable squeal of the door hinges coming from the entrance to the stock room.

She immediately broke the kiss off.

"Shit its Ryan." She whispered, laughing in a giddy panic. "Quick get these bloody things off."

"Mandy?" Ryan shouted up towards the roof of the store so that his voice would carry over the tops of each isle.

"Won't be a minute Ryan. I'm just with a customer."

She took the keys from Ally and unfastened both cuffs, returning them to their original state of hanging open from their security cable like human traps, probably to await Mandy's next victim.

Ally's eyes followed the tight skinny arse of his shock encounter with Mandy, strutting away from him pretending that nothing untoward had happened just in time as Ryan her boss appeared at the end of the isle.

Whatever he said to Mandy she walked off without looking back leaving Ryan now as Ally's aide.

"Sorry sir, can I help?" Ryan asked.

Ally, still in disbelief of his encounter with Mandy, turned away from Ryan and scanned the display of handcuffs again, reaching out for a pair of similar but much larger Derby style cuffs, this time without a ratchet closing mechanism.

Taking hold of the matching mirror finished polished cuffs, he pulled on the retractable security cable to hold them closer to him and asked "Are these comfortable to wear?"

"Absolutely sir." Ryan responded, beginning his sales pitch.

He reached into his trouser pocket, took out a bunch of keys and opened a cabinet to the lower left of the vertical wall mounted display of cuffs.

"The most comfortable you'll find available sir." he continued, passing Ally a glossy white cardboard box with the words Derby Leg Irons written on the top. "The only thing I will say is that these are of the traditional style in which you have to turn the key thirteen times screw the lock open. You may want to bear that in mind if ever speed is ever of the essence sir."

Ally bowed his head to have a closer look at the contents of the metal leg cuff Aladdin's cave that Ryan had just opened up for him to see.

Kneeling down in front of the cabinet Ally put the box back in exactly the same place on the shelf where Ryan had just taken it from, glancing at his hand only once to make sure the box wouldn't fall as he released his grip.

His eyes were fixated on a much larger black box which highlighted its contents in bright silver as a set of shiny steel shackles similar to the rusty old type you would see mounted to the wall of a castle's dungeon in a horror movie.

With no concern of cost he lifted the box off the low shelf and asked Ryan "How much are these beauties?"

Ally's fingers gently picked away at the flap tucking the top of the box closed and drew it up to open the lid, eager to see if the picture on the front bore any likeness to the contents inside.

In the excitement, his tunnel vision reduced his other senses so much so that he became oblivious as to the cost Ryan had just told him.