Destined for Algeria Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had to have a closer look.

Unwrapping the tissue paper to revealed a highly polished shiny silver manacle of such a size that it would be a loose fit around his wrist but not on somebody's ankle.

He continued to remove the contents from the box revealing a similarly polished connecting chain which rung out a dull rattle as it revealed all ten inches of itself before pulling at the second manacle still hiding in it's own cosy blanket of white tissue paper at the bottom of the box.

He had to have them.

The chain randomly found its way home again as Ally quickly stuffed the first manacle back into the box, un-decoratively forcing the paper back in on top and closing the lid, leaving a curve in the top of the cardboard where he hadn't taken enough care repackaging.

"These too have screw locks." Ryan explained. "Would you like to try them on for size?"

"Erm. No that's ok." trusting that the keys would be inside together with the cuffs and so he hurried Ryan into helping him in his original quest. "Do you sell chastity belts?" Ally asked.

"Indeed we do sir, right this way."

Both men headed towards a small, rather disappointing shelf display with sealed packages laying flat on top of each other.

"We prefer to keep them sealed for hygiene reasons but you can clearly see what they are like from the picture." He explained.

A quick sift through the packets didn't inspire Ally at all. Every one had a simple leather belt with a single leather strap to go between the wearers legs, some of which could accommodate a dildo of some sort. The locks were tiny clips for padlocks to be fitted which looked flimsy and not very secure at all.

"Do you have any metal ones like these?" Ally asked, reaching into his pocket to show Ryan the picture on his new phone.

"Oh wow. Those are beauties aren't they?" Ryan complemented. "I wish we could sell something like that but the problem with those is that they have to be made especially unique for each individual. This takes time and becomes quite costly after a second and possibly third fitting."

"Oh. I didn't realise." Ally replied.

"Worth the wait I imagine sir but definitely not off the shelf."

This shattered Ally's plans for Tess's security on board the traffickers boat.

"Would you like to try one of these?" Ryan asked, tempting Ally with one of the flimsy leather belt examples.

"No thanks I have to get going." Ally told him. "I'll just take these thanks." He said holding up the box containing the ankle cuffs.

After parting with his money but before leaving Ally looked up and asked "Erm, your assistant Mandy, has she worked here long?"

Ryan laughed out loud. "I can only apologise for that girl sir. She belongs in a psychiatric hospital. She is completely mad. I'm surprised nobody has complained about her yet."

"Cute though isn't she?" Ally said.

"Beautiful sir." Ryan answered. "Everybody loves Mandy and Mandy seems to love everyone. In fact, if I hadn't rescued you when I did she would have probably tried something on with you."

Ally smiled, not sure weather or not he meant trying on the handcuffs or trying to get herself on with him.

"Good at selling too." Ally said.

Ally picked up a pen from the counter top and wrote an email address of his on the back of the receipt.

He then passed the piece of paper back to Ryan "Could you see that she gets this please?"

Ryan smiled back. "Certainly will sir."

Ally bid his farewell and prepared for his head down sharp exit from the sex shop, hoping not to be seen by anyone as he hurried back to where he'd parked.

Once in the privacy of his own van, Ally had an idea. He'd become quite a master of skills when it came to cold casting and moulding liquid resin and wondered if it would be possible to make his own form of chastity device for her.

He considered simply covering the desired area of her body in plastic food wrap, soaking a pair of his boxer shorts with a liquid resin and allowing it to set hard around her. He could then cut them off and fit a hinge and a lock of his own design.

Having every intention of returning back to the cabin with pizza, his next call took him to a retail outlet not far away to scout around for something a little more appropriate than a pair of his own boxer shorts.

Walking through a clothes shop, he considered replacing the leggings he'd ripped during the struggle to drag her over the fence at the top of the cliff but continued past leggings, heading for the women's underwear.

On a display, a green Parka coat with white fur lining caught his attention as he meandered past, so much so that he had to stop and have a look.

The fur surrounded the hood like an Eskimo jacket, striking Ally as cosy and warm for Tess on her lonely journey without him.

Ally searched deeper into the store, looking for the ideal design of garment to make his own version of chastity belt.

He concluded that bikini bottoms were the most practical shape of women's underwear for the purpose he had in mind. However, the cloth of one pair on it's own would be too thin to soak up and hold enough resin.

He decided to buy three pairs so that he could soak them all together as one, thus adding strength to this ambitious creation of homemade chastity.

He held all three pairs up together and pictured them in place around Tess's body, suspending thick liquid metal resin, forming solid to her shape as it set hard.

'These might just work' he thought.

With time ticking by he paid the cashier and exited the store.

The supermarket came next for the Champaign, then he planned to pick up pizza on the final leg of his journey back to the cabin.

In the carpark, he opened one of the rear doors of his van at the same time as the melody of his new phone inconveniently chimed into life.

International number.

Expecting such a call at any moment he dumped the shopping into the back of his van and hastily answered it.

Meanwhile.

Thirty one hours prior to the time Ally stood talking on his new phone in the car park, an unimaginable parallel scenario began to unfold which would take Ally's life into yet another direction.

On the morning of the previous day, in a place hundreds of miles from Ally, a young woman called Ingrid listened to music through her headphones as she picked weeds in the Norwegian sun.

Some distance from the house, she reached between the trees surrounding the perimeter of her and her husbands 'larger than average' garden.

The music distraction made her completely oblivious to the commotion inside the house where her husband now lay unconscious on the rug of the living room floor in front of the fireplace.

Two men had coerced their way into the house and overpowered the homeowner by knocking him to the ground with a single blow to the head from a pickaxe handle one of the intruders carried.

The large glass rear doors gave the intruders a perfect view of Ingrid who wore a white crop top, blue denim shorts with her brown ankle length gardening boots, leaning over the edge of her grass, plucking away at the unwanted foliage.

The first she knew of the two men dressed in smart black suits happened when their shadows blocked the sunlight from the trees at the side of her.

She stood up, spun around and called for her husband at the same time as ripping the headphones from her ears.

Both men now stood either side of her, within arms reach, blocking her escape route away from the trees.

The man with the wooden pickaxe handle held it in one hand whilst motioning for her to be quiet by holding his index finger up over his own lips.

Terrified, Ingrid froze in silence as the other man took a pair of police handcuffs from his right hand jacket pocket and held them in front of her.

"You're coming with us." He ordered.

Having expected this day to come for quite some time she wasn't prepared for the overpowering and threatening mannerisms that these two police officers portrayed.

Knowing that the game was up, under her breath she huffed the word "Fuck." In English, instead of her native tongue of Norwegian.

The rapid clicking sound of the ratchet form the first cuff as it closed around her wrist, pushed her into despair, dropping the weeds from her other hand onto the ground where she stood.

"Turn around." The man ordered.

If this man was a Norwegian police officer then why did he speak to her in English she wondered?

Ingrid noticed that the style of handcuffs he'd applied were not like the ones she'd seen on TV, in that they had no chain connecting the two cuffs together.

Instead, these were more rigid in design, incorporating a hinge in the middle, instead of a chain.

The first cuff had been applied tightly enough for him to manipulate her hand into the orientation he wanted by twisting the empty cuff around and positioning it in the middle of her lower back.

His other hand took charge of her free wrist and guided it towards the ratcheting sound of the jaws, as the two halves of the second cuff swung open.

Ingrid understood his intentions and put up no resistance when she felt her palm being turned outwards, to mirror that of the position of her opposite hand.

The ratchet locking action made a fast rasping sound when he quickly closed the cuff down as far as it would go, continually applying pressure until it produced no more sound.

After passing beyond the ratchet's limit, to the point where the cuff pressed into her wrist, he allowed it to retract open again slightly, to rest just beyond its narrowest setting.

He then adjusted the first cuff to match this by tightening the bracelet down to one click further than its smallest locking position, removing any hope of her being able to rotate her wrists around inside the cuffs.

The feeling of the hinged action between the two cuffs confirmed the severity of her wrist confinement and quickly taught her that struggling would only cause pain and make her situation worse.

The distraction of this unfamiliar feeling meant that she didn't see or hear the hood coming. The realisation of a sack being pulled over her head happened too late for her to dodge out of its way.

The musty damp smell as the thick canvas bag took away her vision, changed her mind-set to one of panic as she realised that these men might actually not be police.

She tried to duck down and pull away but that achieved nothing other than assisting the instigator in tightening the cord in place around her neck.

Her muffled screams and protest were ignored as both men lifted her off her feet and carried her effortlessly through the house, passed her unconscious partner in crime husband and out into their awaiting van.

Not being able to see, she heard the sliding door slam shut and could tell that the cord around her neck had been tied to some part of the inside of the van, up and out of reach of her cuffed hands.

Her illegible questions went unanswered as the men drove her away from her house to what she slowly began to realise could be a fate far worse than prison.

This dreadful thought caused her to regret ever joining the scam with her husband where online together they ripped off hundreds of thousands from the bank accounts of Gus, a diamond dealer in Western Africa.

Being the powerful man, Gus had tracked the couple down and wanted his money back by means of ransoming Ingrid back to her husband after satisfying himself first that she had leaned her lesson.

The diamond dealer had arranged for Ingrid to be trafficked to Africa on a lobster trawler boat under the false pretence of it being bought and transported to Morocco where it would be undergoing refurbishment.

Ingrid had no option but to do as ordered by the two men when the van stopped and she felt the cord from her hood being released from its anchoring point on the inside of the van.

With no clue of her surroundings she let herself be frogmarched along what felt like concrete, down a flight of outdoor steps and then across a gangplank onto the arranged trawler.

With the hood tied in place, she stood still and allowed the handcuff from around her left wrist to be unlocked.

Standing behind her, whoever did this didn't let go of the free cuff, instead he pushed it forward and out to her side, twisting her arm around half a turn to where her palm now faced in towards the side of her body.

This position allowed him to lock the open side of the cuffs to what she could feel with her free hand to be some kind of vertical rail fixed to the deck where she stood.

Still unable to see due to the canvas bag, Ingrid could only listen to her surroundings as a couple of thuds and the revving of an engine gave her the need to steady herself on her feet.

She heard the unfamiliar voice of a man walking about on the deck talking in English but with a strong Arabic accent, talking about thirty six hours to be somewhere and so she knew she had to remove this claustrophobic bag from over her head before it sent her insane.

Thirty one hours later, back in the car park in Wales, Ally answered "Hello." Still cautious about who might be ringing him from an international number.

"Ally?" The voice asked.

"Yes." "Who's this?"

"We have received your money." The man continued, "The boat will be there in just under five hours."

"Ah. Right. Ok." Ally replied.

"So be ready." The mystery voice warned.

"Will the girl be voluntarily joining us or will she be drugged?" He enquired.

Shocked at the suggestion Ally replied "She's under no duress." "Why do you ask?"

"Sometimes it's necessary to sedate them for the journey if you don't want them kicking and screaming all the way." He then began to suggest which were the best over the counter drugs to use to keep her jaded when mixed with alcohol and prevent her having any control of her actions.

"Thanks but no thanks." Ally told the man. "She's not been kidnapped, she just needs to escape the country."

Ally had no idea such a cocktail of freely available tablets could have such an effect on someone so easily.

"I'll ring you from this number one hour before we reach you with the exact location. Ok?" the man said.

Ally looked at his watch. "Yea. Five hours." "I got ya." "I'll be there."

"See you soon." the man said before hanging up the phone.

'Shit.' Ally thought.

Panicking a little he contemplated skipping the Pizza idea but decided to play things cool with Tess so that she wouldn't question any deviations from his plan.

Remembering the humorous threat of 'No pizza, no sex', as instructed he kept things running smoothly and made time for a Pizza stop on the way back.

Waiting in line at the takeaway restaurant gave him an opportunity to work out how to get Tess on board the boat with time now running out. He contemplated plying her with drugs and alcohol to make her oblivious to him carrying her, rather than the experimental anti rape chastity bikini bottoms idea he had planned.

Like Gus the Mr big diamond dealer, Ally had found the same criminal gang who trafficked people under the pretence of buying, selling and moving second hand boats, claiming a minimal crew of three but giving rides to anybody willing to pay.

The return journey would be packed with immigrants wanting to enter Europe but the current journey from Norway with Ingrid on-board would only be picking up Tess and one other passenger from Portugal.

Ally had been told that the six hundred mile journey from Norway to Wales at the boats maximum speed should take roughly thirty six hours.

Ally now had less than five hours to eat, get her anti rape shorts ready, test the tracking function on her phone, pack a bag for her and possibly get her drunk enough or even drugged enough to get her on board.

This tight timescale, coupled with the journey to the rendezvous point meant that something somewhere would have to give. His name being called out from behind the counter confirmed that the pizza would still form a strong part of the timeline.

Back at the cabin Tess had already had a drink when she greeted him with a smiling "Hi." and a quick one handed hug, taking hold of the pizza boxes with her other hand whilst showing an interest in the two nondescript shopping bags he also carried.

"Ooh." She joked, "What have you bought me?"

"Let's eat first." He smiled back.

With the Champaign chilling in the freezer and the pizza boxes spread open on the coffee table, Tess sat next to Ally on the sofa with the shopping bags by her side, slobbering the slices of food down her throat as she tried to continue talking.

By wiping her hands on tissue napkins between mouthfuls she carefully opened the most bulging of the shopping bags.

From it she shook out the large green Parka jacket Ally had considered practical for her journey.

She stood up and opened it out to inspect it further.

"What the hell is this?" she asked, glancing at the receipt as it floated down to the floor.

"I thought it would be ideal to keep you warm at night on the boat." He said.

"Ok." She said curiously, hinting that she hated it. "At least it has a hood. That's one thing."

Still standing she hung the coat over a chair, shaking her head and laughing in embarrassment at the thought of been seen wearing it.

"Consider it a beautiful new image my darling." Ally said in an attempt to excuse himself for presenting her with such a ridiculous fashion fail.

He stood up in front of her, took hold of the jacket and threw it around her shoulders like a cape, without giving her the opportunity to slip her arms into the sleeves.

Ally then wrapped his arms around the jacket at her chest height and playfully pressed his greasy tomato covered lips against hers, following her head around as she tried to twist away from his messy childish kiss.

"What possessed you to get green?" she asked knowing it to be very unlikely that he would do anything about swapping it.

Ally held her as she turned to grab another slice of pizza, glancing at the second bag as she did.

"What else did you get me?" She asked stuffing her mouth full again.

He didn't want her to find the bikini bottoms without him explaining his reasoning first.

"I couldn't find a suitable chastity belt at the adult store so I got a few items to make our own anti tamper shorts for you to wear. You know, to stop any unwanted fondling of this baby." He replied, releasing his grip and patting one of her arse cheeks through the padding of the jacket.

Another quick hand wipe and she reached down for the second bag identifying the contents as bikini bottoms.

"What the fuck?" she laughed, picking out all three at the same time in her left hand. Holding up the blue pair in her right hand, she began to ridicule his selection.

"Don't tell me. Super girl?" She said, tossing the blue bikini bottoms onto the cushioning of the sofa. "Wonder woman?" She continued this time holding up the red pair, then sending them to join the blue ones on the sofa. "And could this be Bat Girl?" she finished by holding up the final black pair.

"Which character do you intend playing?" she asked, smiling back at him. "The joker?"

"No." he replied. "It's not like that. I had to get three pairs to bulk out the cloth out so that it will hold the liquid resin for the time it needs to set hard."

"What are you talking about resin?" she asked.

"I'll get some and show you." He told her, reaching for another pizza slice.

Although not fully chilled yet, the Champagne flowed and the couple became more relaxed.

Ally ran outside into the back of his van, dug out a tube of resin and a thin example of a necklace he intended selling online.

"This is the resin." He told her, holding the double tubed dispenser in front of her. "And this is the result when it's gone hard."

Tess looked at the necklace, then touched her bracelet. "Like this one." she asked.