Destined for Algeria Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Tess standing against the left hand side of the back wall of her cell, Gus approached her once more.

He took hold of the chain attached to the rear of her belt and spun her around so that she now faced the corner where the fixed eyelet ring had been mounted, somewhere between head and stomach height.

Holding the waist belt chain in one hand behind her he passed the end through her legs from back to front, exchanging it from one hand to the other as he pulled it up along with the padlock in front of her.

Using his shoulder he barged her further into the corner of the cell over the drain and pulled the chain tightly up into her crotch.

Bending down slightly, he wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her up high enough to be able to padlock a mid section of chain onto the eyelet in the corner protruding from the concrete.

After Gus backed off, Tess had to remain on her tiptoes to relieve the agonising pain caused by the pressure of the chain cutting up into her, between her legs.

Because of her close proximity to the corner of the walls, she tried hopping from one foot to the other but failed to find any relief or even a way of stepping one of her legs over the chain to escape its cruel torture.

He looked towards her and announced her punishment. "Six hours should be long enough for you to think about your future and how..."

The sound of his phone ringing interrupted him.

Tess moaned, standing on her tiptoes, trying to reduce pain from the torturous position the sadistic bastard had placed her.

As normal, the boisterous controlling man answered his phone on loudspeaker, for all to listen to his importance, instead of raising it to his ear for privacy. The woman's voice sounded like Sofia but Tess couldn't understand what she said.

Gus replied back to her, pausing for a moment before speaking out again, this time in English "Yes?"

"Hello." A man's voice replied sounding out from the palm of Gus's hand. "I'm looking for my fiancé Miss Tess Evans."

Could she be delusional or was this the voice of Ally. Her saviour. The man she'd fallen in love with after saving her life once already, coming to her rescue a second time?

"Who is this?" Gus asked.

Tess knew the answer already. Her excitement banished any discomfort caused by the tight chain cutting into her crotch.

"My name is Ally."

"ALLY!" she shouted.

Gus immediately hung up the phone, too late to avert the damage she'd caused by giving away her presence to her man.

"Looks like we have a visitor."

Gus pressed a few more buttons before replacing his phone into his pocket.

"It's Ally. We're getting married." She said out loud, unable to hide her excitement. "I knew he'd come for me."

Gus walked over to the corner of the cell and pushed down on Tess's shoulders cutting the chain deeper into her crotch causing her to cry out in pain.

"Let's see what he has to say for himself." Gus mumbled into her ear.

He reached around her into the corner, unlocked the padlock which released the chain, allowing it to swing back down through her legs and relieve the pressure of her own weight. He then took hold of the end of the chain, spun her around and relocked the very end of the chain to the eyelet with the padlock.

The original idea of this chain fixed to the rear of her waist belt was to be attached to the middle of the ankle chain to assist with walking by raising her ankle cuffs into a less painful position.

The three-foot long chain wasn't necessary for this purpose as the ankle cuffs fell no further down her legs than the tops of her boots. Instead, the waist belt chain tethered Tess to the wall in the corner, allowing her only enough slack to be able to sit on the floor.

Gus left the cell door open and threw the keys onto the workbench signalling for the maintenance guy to follow him out of the plant-room as he climbed the stairs.

Tess pulled and twisted her wrists against her restraints once more, her mind teased by the open cell door and the key to the padlock lying on the workshop bench only a few meters away.

She began flicking her long, light brown hair over her shoulders in preparation of seeing her lover again at last.

What seemed like an eternity came to an end when she heard the calm voices of Ally and Gus, descending down the stairs into the plant-room.

"ALLY I'M OVER HERE!" she shouted.

Ally skipped down the last three steps, throwing his head over to her direction as both feet slapped firmly on the concrete floor.

The sight that faced him through the open cell door stunned his body into motionlessness.

There, in front of him, stood the wreck of the girl he'd been making love to less than three days ago. The same girl he'd smuggled out of her own country and away from her family so that he could have her all to himself.

Ally wasn't expecting this, nor did he approve. He knew Ingrid would be in trouble at the hands of Gus but why Tess? What the fuck had she done to warrant being placed in such extreme restraints?

He had to take responsibility for the state of her situation, so after a very short pause he began walking cautiously over to greet her.

The first and most striking feature to catch his eye came from the silver sheen bouncing off the oval shaped polished metal belt she bore around her waist. It sat perfectly central around the exposed skin between her borrowed white crop top and the top of her shorts.

The reflection from the cuffs around her wrists made them look to be part of the same piece until Ally noticed the short chains attaching them to the belt at her sides.

With her body chained to the wall, she reached her hands out forward towards Ally but could move them no further than a few inches, giving the impression of her holding an invisible football in front of her waist.

Below the belt and below her exposed naval, his eyes were drawn down to the cut off denim shorts that she had not been wearing when he'd last seen her. Judging by the skinny fit, they had to have been part of the attire Ingrid had swapped with her on the boat.

Standing with her legs slightly apart, highlighted the indentations from the turned up seams of the denim, which Sofia had complimented and praised her about as they displayed her attractive circular gap at the top of her thighs. This drew Ally's attention to a potential bonus hole he could abuse to masturbate, without the use of his hands.

Ally couldn't concentrate on masturbation right now. Although he'd fantasised in the past about having her in chains during sex, these chains were very real and for a whole different world of purpose. Seeing her like this made him feel so guilty.

Scanning down the rest of her bare legs he quickly focused on the chain links in a pile on the floor. The collection of metal links sat between her two brown leather ankle boots, the ones Ingrid had been wearing in the garden at the time Gus's men had kidnapped her.

Speeding up his walking pace towards her he noticed how the leg cuffs attached to the chain conveniently rested snuggly on the tops of the fur lined booted ankles.

These boots, unfamiliar to Ally, widened at their tops as the soft tan leather folded back down on themselves, creating a cushioned platform for the manacles to sit.

Once through the open cell door, he rushed the last few feet towards her, to hold her in his arms, wondering to himself why she didn't meet him half way? Even though she wore leg shackles, she could still have made an attempt to shuffle towards him, he thought.

Tess burst into tears as the hands of the man she trusted, finally embraced her, pulling her body into his chest and holding her in his arms.

Ally now realised that a chain attached her belt, to an eyelet, in the corner of the wall. "Shhhhh." He whispered. "I'm here now. You're going to be ok."

The comfort of his kiss prevented any more crying and within a short time, became an increasingly passionate greeting the longer their lips remained locked together.

Gus took the padlock key from the bench and approached the two love birds.

"Here." he said, passing Ally the padlock key.

Gus then exited through the gateway of the wall to wall bars, allowing the spring loaded catch of the gate to once again lock behind him as it slammed shut with a clang of resounding finality.

Ally, been too preoccupied by freeing the waist belt chain from the wall, didn't even notice, let alone have chance to react in time to prevent the gate from imprisoning the two of them.

"What the fuck have they done to you?" Ally asked, pulling her now unchained body away from the corner of the wall.

"Please baby, you have to get me out of here, they're going to torture me and sell me as a slave." She told him.

This didn't surprise Ally in the slightest. Ingrid had already warned him of what to expect from Gus but had to play things cool and not let anybody know that he was currently in possession of Ingrid, over the border in Algeria.

Tess babbled on in quick time, explaining to Ally what he already knew about how the mix up of girls had happened and how Gus had promised to deliver a slave girl to some friends of his to bid for at an auction. She began crying again as she begged Ally to do something to get her out of there.

Ally hugged her and kissed her again through her hair like the time he had when he'd rescued her from jumping over the edge of the cliff the day they first met.

"SHhhhhhh." He whispered holding her tightly.

He released his grip and turned towards the metal bars which formed the fourth wall of the alcove, imprisoning the both of them.

"A word." Ally said firmly and confidently to Gus.

"Go on." Gus replied.

"In private." Ally insisted.

Gus stood and assessed their situation for a moment before approaching his two prisoners.

He stood outside the cell door and stared through the bars at Ally. "Who knows you're here?" he asked.

"I called my brother with this address and told him that if he doesn't see me tomorrow when I get back, then to come and investigate." Ally replied.

"Smart move." Gus said. "Who is this brother of yours. Is he mafia?"

"No, he's Algerian police." Ally lied. "He may not have any powers in this country but I'm sure he can talk to the right people."

Gus laughed back with a threat. "I could make you disappear and deny any knowledge of ever seeing you."

"I have left a note in my house to which he has a key, explaining all the details that I didn't mention on the phone to him. I've told him to look into the kidnapping of a girl called Ingrid who..."

"How do you know about Ingrid?" Gus cut him off.

Being careful Ally told Gus about the text message Tess had sent him from the boat and how he'd arrived late to the pickup and had seen nobody at all.

Gus believed Ally, as he knew Ingrid had deviously convinced Tess to help her but He remained reluctant to back down on his promise of providing a girl at auction for his associates. He paced up and down in front of the bars of the cell, pondering his options.

"I can't just let you both go." Gus said. "I have to deliver a trained slave in three months time."

"Three months gives you plenty of time to find someone else." Ally argued. "How much do you expect to sell a below average looking worthless piece of uneducated meat like this for?"

Tess's heart sank when she heard Ally's words but quickly perked back up again when she saw him turn and wink at her, signalling that he was acting on her behalf to negotiate her release.

"You don't strike me as a wealthy man, but you do strike me as a desperate man. Let's say, fifty thousand?" Gus replied turning his head towards Tess through the bars.

"I can raise fifty thousand. How do you want the money?" Ally asked, much to Tess's amazement who knew that Ally didn't have that sort of money.

Wishing he'd set the starting price higher, Gus simply smiled and nodded his head in approval, whilst raising the key in his hand towards the locked gate.

He stopped for a moment before inserting the key and looked towards to Tess.

"Suck his dick." Gus demanded.

Tess and Ally looked at each other and then back towards Gus.

"What?" she asked.

"Suck his dick." Gus repeated.

Tess stood still completely surprised at the order he'd just given her.

"If you want me to sell you a slave then I want to know if she needs training." Gus told Ally. He then turned to Tess and continued. "So if you want to get out of here then prove your worth by sucking on his dick."

"Can we carry out this transaction somewhere in private please?" Ally asked.

Gus moved the key away from the keyhole and stepped back. "No." he said. "She has ten minutes to satisfy you, before I change my mind."

This put more pressure on Ally than on Tess. They would have to work quickly to fix the deal and earn her freedom, plus the additional cost of fifty grand on top.

Knowing his weakness Tess spoke quietly to Ally. "Baby. Do these chains not turn you on?" twirling around as she spoke to give him an all-round view of her features and fixings.

Being faced with the reality of his fantasy about fucking Tess in chains, had an opposite effect on him. These were Gus's chains meaning that Gus was currently in charge and not Ally.

Looking her up and down, he considered possibilities for the chain of her ankle cuffs, thinking about how it had the potential of being shortened with a padlock or locked to another chain. Even so, her manacles didn't do anything for Ally, because of who'd placed them on her and who they belonged to. Ally wanted to take them off immediately and get Tess away from there.

His eyes shifted up to look at how her denim shorts squashed in the round curves that formed her arse and how the tight fit enhanced her hips as his eyes continued to move up.

He followed her figure to where it narrowed and became bare skin, just below the mirrored shine of the waist belt circling her midriff.

Ally approached and inspected the locking pin at the front of her metal belt with his fingers. He then quickly moved to her right wrist cuff to feel how the round dome of the crimped end of this pin, secured it closed.

"How do you get these things off?" he asked, feeling useless about not being able to help her.

"They have to be cut off." She replied. "Baby, if he's going to let you buy me out of this hell, then we're going to have to work fast. So lower your fucking trousers will you!"

Ally dropped his pants so that Tess could begin working on him.

The pressure on him to perform in such a short space of time and with Gus watching, delayed his erection.

Tess needed to encourage him a little.

She stood up, pushed her tongue into his mouth and pressed her body against his as much as she could.

"Do I not turn you on?" she questioned.

"Yes of course you do." He told her.

Not wanting her fate to be that of a lifetime in slavery, she knew that she had to be sold to Ally and not to some dreaded sado masochistic bastard, who she feared would torture her into an early grave.

"If you get me out of here then I promise I'll devote the rest of my life to thanking you, in whatever way you want." She pleaded, now panicking about the lack of time they had left.

"What. Are you offering to be my obedient servant?" he suggested, taking advantage of the poor girl's desperation by asking her to submit to him.

"YES." She agreed. "Please Baby, you have to get me out of here!"

Her agreement focused his mind back to him owning her and fucking her however, whenever he wanted. Another imaginary vision of her under his control, tied to the wooden structure in the centre of the blockhouse had the desired effect on him. "You'd better get on with it then." He told her.

Looking down she could see that offering herself to him had been a success. His cock soon stood as thick and as hard as one of the cell bars, pointing skyward ready for her service.

She immediately dropped to her knees and began her tongue work with it inside her mouth. Keeping her lips over her teeth, she engulfed his cock, praying for him to cum soon.

She momentarily pulled her mouth away from his erection to speak. "Hold on to my head and tell me how else your going to make me serve you when I'm yours." She said roleplaying herself towards his deviance before quickly wrapping her lips around his erection again.

Ally took hold of her long hair at both sides and pulled her head towards him. "I'm going to make you beg for sex." He said thrusting himself to the back of her throat.

Ally knew that Tess would never say anything to Gus if he faked his own orgasm so he began to build on the fake act by driving himself deeper inside her mouth and triggering a gag reflex.

Not knowing how long he had left he pulled her head tighter towards him and tilted his own head back to simulate the action of an ejaculating man, receiving a blowjob, groaning for authenticity as he did.

Tess realised his game and played along, pretending to swallow his imaginary seed by gulping down on her own saliva instead.

At the moment of faking his own orgasm, Ally felt the unmistakable rumbling coming from somewhere behind his balls.

With her hair still held tightly in his hands it took only three more thrusts out and in again through her lips before he truly did begin coming inside her.

He made sure to deposit his cum in her mouth and not down her throat to allow her to spit out the evidence in front of Gus.

"You are not permitted to swallow my cum." He said, pretending to be masterful, "I want to see it on the floor."

Tess knew exactly why he'd said this and began dribbling his salty seed slowly through her lips to create a little milky pool on the ground between them.

Gus couldn't argue with her performance.

Ally quickly wiped up his mess from the concrete with toilet paper and threw it over towards the drain in the corner of the cell.

"Maybe she doesn't need much training after all." Gus said. He then looked Ally in the eye. "The price has just gone up to seventy five thousand!"

"WHAT?" Ally shouted back at Gus.

"I wouldn't argue if I was you." Gus replied.

"But we agreed fifty thousand!" Ally accidently did argue, refastening his trousers.

"Ok then." Gus responded. "It's now seventy five thousand, increasing by ten percent for every day I have to wait for my payment. And if you continue to argue with me then you can expect to incur further penalties."

Gus smiled an evil smile at Ally, inciting a further negative response.

Ally silently worked out the figures in his head. He had fifty two thousand already. He would be getting twenty thousand tomorrow and another twenty thousand the day after so it would be three days before he could afford Gus's demand. All the time Ally knew that if this deal were to go sour then he always held the trump card of having Ingrid in his possession. A deal that Gus would not refuse.

Tess began to scream out. "ALLY. BABY, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?"

Ally first turned to Tess. "It will be ok baby. Just keep calm." He then turned to Gus and casually offered his hand to shake on the deal, smiling back and speaking clearly "Pleasure doing business with you sir."

Relieved that he didn't have to give up Ingrid or the ransom money he set to receive, but still pissed off, Ally turned back to Tess and held her tight.

Torn between the lustful feeling of the promise she'd just made him and the annoyance at her for getting the both of them into this situation, he struggled to hold onto his thoughts.

"So where's my money?" Gus asked.

"I can give you fifty thousand right now." He replied. The rest will take me a couple of days."

"Good." Gus told him with a beaming smile on his face. He approached the cell with the key and unlocked the door. "So you can go find the rest of my money and she can stay here to make sure I don't get fucked over once again."