Destined for Algeria Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ally turned back to Tess and stole an open mouth kiss from her. "I'll get you out of all this in a day or two. I promise." He reassured her.

"Baby, you're not going to leave me are you?" she begged. "You have to take me with you!"

He kissed her on the forehead to reassure her. "Everything's going to be ok. Trust me."

Ally exited the cell and approached Gus. "I'll get you your money, plus your penalties as long as you don't hurt her. Ok?"

"How long are we talking?" Gus replied, walking away with Ally, out of earshot of Tess.

"Three days." Ally said.

"Ok. She will not be physically harmed for three days. You have my word. However any lashing out due to the mental torture of being in my captivity may require some kind of mild corrective restraining actions." He warned Ally. "But you have my word that she won't be physically hurt.

Tess's voice could be heard calling for Ally as Gus continued to escort him away from the cell towards the bottom of the stairs where he stopped and called back to Tess. "I love you baby. I'll be back soon."

It broke Ally's heart to have to leave her behind but without the promise of handing Ingrid over, he had little choice.

Ally transferred fifty thousand over to Gus, knowing that he would be getting another twenty thousand the next day followed by a further twenty thousand the day after. He looked at Gus and reiterated "I have your word that you won't touch her. Right?"

"No physical harm. You have my word." Gus promised. "But just remember, she is my property until you hand over the rest of the money."

Ally settled for the deal and walked from the complex to his van which remained parked outside of the entrance gates.

Content with the outcome of his visit, Ally now realised the true value of Ingrid and had to get back to check in on her wellbeing as she'd suddenly become the key to more than just his financial gain.