Destined for Algeria Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His erection pushed hard against her, squashing her between himself and the metal bars of the gate.

Then, a strange feeling came over her as she felt the tension of the leather belt increase once more.

With the buckle now refastened around one of the rusty iron bars, Ally broke off the kiss and stepped away from her.

The realisation of his deception came immediately in the form of increased pressure around her waist as she tried to pull herself away from the gate.

The belt only allowed a couple of inches of give as cut into her stomach, teaching her that the best position would be standing upright and relaxed against the metalwork.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I decide who I fuck!" he told her. "Worthless prostitutes like you don't call the shots around here."

"Ally please." She begged, speaking only to his back as he swiftly exited once more through the open gate.

The clunk of the lock rang through her spine via the gates, emphasizing the seriousness of her new predicament with a shiver.

Her head turned and followed Ally for as far as possible until the point where he stood directly behind her.

"I'll bet you where you a slut at school, weren't you?" he mumbled quietly into her ear.

He stepped back to admire the result of his cunning entrapment. "A proper little cock tease, flirting with the boys to get your own way."

Ingrid said nothing. Remaining quiet, she pulled once more against the belt.

Ally watched how she bent forward, hopelessly trying break the leather restraint, forcing each of her arse cheeks either side of the metal bar which now parted her bum symmetrically down the middle.

He couldn't resist the urge to give one side of her protruding bubble butt a quick tanning before she straightened herself back up again.

Beginning with the fingertips of his right hand up by his left shoulder, he swiftly brought the back of his hand down before him, skimming his fingernails hard and fast, across the invitation in front of him.

The backs of the tips of his fingers connected with their target, creating it's own unique sound of somewhere between a slap and a click, sending a hot stinging sensation through his nails to his fingers.

"FUCK!!! Aaghhh" she screamed out. "FUCKING HELL!"

The extreme pain in his fingers told him how much this must have hurt her as the recipient.

"OK. I'M SORRY." She shouted, owning up to her false seduction attempt. "Please Ally. Can you undo this belt? Please."

Now walking back into her field of vision, he clenched his injured fingers into a tight fist, showing no pain as he blanked out her pleading for release.

Craning her neck around, she could tell from the look on his face that he wasn't proud about hurting her and that his clenching fist looked to be in pain.

She could do nothing but stand up straight, watching, as Ally opened the wooden gates and drove his van through.

When he returned to close the gates behind him, Ingrid called out with a final plea for release, which he simply ignored.

Disappearing from sight, he pulled the gates together with a booming, finalising thud.

To avoid tracking, Ally drove the near two hour journey across the border into Morocco to send the updated video, using Tess's phone, to Kristofer.

As arranged, his bank account had been credited with a further twenty thousand so he thought it only courteous to provide proof of Ingrid's safety to her husband.

The sight of a hardware store amongst other shops near to where he'd chosen to park his van, enticed him into looking for a more secure way of keeping Ingrid from running away.

Checking his messages once more, he scrolled for an update on the shipping progress of the rest of his personal belongings, concentrating specifically on the particular box containing the shiny ankle cuffs he'd mistakenly packed.

One message stood out from the rest of the spam titled 'Handcuff Boy'. Urgently curious, he opened the email and recognised the originator as to be Mandy, the girl he'd had an encounter with that day he'd visited the sex shop.

He read it with heightened interest, excited because he thought he'd seen the last of her the day he'd exited the shop.

Keen to stay in contact, he replied with a message of thanks and great to hear from you, hinting towards an online chat before signing off with a positive kiss.

In the blockhouse, having no concept of time only added to Ingrid's torture of standing for so long within the shaded heat of the day. This caused her head to become plagued with anxiety and panic the longer she endured ally's purposeful treatment.

The forced standing position he'd strapped her into, quickly became uncomfortable and painful.

Her mind began to play tricks on her, giving her paranoid delusions about things like snakes or scorpions approaching her from behind.

With nothing else to do, she tried countless attempts at rotating the belt around through the loops of her jeans but each time proved hopeless as the buckle remained lodged behind her, only inches away, but forever out of reach of her fingers.

If she could slide the belt down the metal bar, she would at least be able to sit on the ground but one of the horizontal braces in the framework of the gate, made this impossible, meaning she would have to remain standing until somebody released her.

She shouted out loud in frustration after an attempt to inch the belt down her body by raising herself up on her tiptoes, only to confirm that it had been fastened too tightly to pass over her hips and below her waist.

Back in the desert, Ally stood slowly from his cooped up driving position which made him consider Ingrid's predicament of having to remain standing, strapped to the railings as he'd left her.

The entrance to the store gave him the choice of turning left or right, depending on weather he wanted building materials or gardening equipment. Knowing that he needed a metal hacksaw to free Tess as soon as he could, he headed in the direction of the tools.

On the way past, the selection of padlocks caught his attention, diverting him towards one particular large shiny lock, displayed at eye level.

Holding the padlock in his hand, he realised that he hadn't entered this shop through necessity, he'd done it to break up the boredom of the long drive back to the blockhouse. The only reason he'd driven so far was to avoid being tracked on the phone he'd been using for the ransom demands. This realisation riddled him with guilt about the torment Ingrid must be currently going through and how he'd become just as evil as that bastard, Gus.

After only buying the padlock, he ran from the hardware store and hit the gas, reaching speeds of nearly a hundred miles per hour on the way back, keen to relieve Ingrid of his inhumane incarceration.

Ingrid's ears pricked up when a motor vehicle approaching broke the silence, giving way to hope as the noise from the tyres driving over the loose stones became louder and louder, eventually stopping with a rasping sound of its handbrake being applied.

All her aches and pains disappeared once the adrenalin took over her body. Moments earlier she'd wanted to kill Ally, but now she wanted desperately to see him.

The gates flew open when Ally ran through. Blatantly hurrying towards Ingrid, he immediately unbuckled the belt from around the bar of the gate, causing her to almost fall forward with her hastened attempt to walk again.

She didn't thank him, she pulled half of the belt through the belt loops of her jeans and raised her cuffed hands to her face. Ally unlocked the bared gate and assisted her with sitting on the mattress.

"You ok?" he asked.

"What do you fucking think?" she scolded back at him.

Ally left her alone and ran to bring his van in, out of sight, behind the fortified confines of the high walls.

Emerging from the driving seat, he concealed in his pocket, a large padlock with a bunch of keys hanging from the lock.

He gave Ingrid time to recuperate whilst he cooked for the two of them. After eating he noticed the absence of his belt from around her waist.

"Did you think that I'd forget about the belt?" he asked.

"No. I was hoping you'd show a little sympathy after the fucking torture you put me through this morning." She snapped

"Oooh. Feisty one today aren't we?" he replied.

Ally thought it would be best to nip this negative behaviour in the bud and remind her who was in charge. He took hold of the redundant coil of rope and snatched her cuffed wrists towards him.

Ingrid frowned and looked away in disappointment at the sight of him threading the rope through the ring around the rigid central support bar of her handcuffs.

"Aw. Fucking hell Ally!" she exclaimed. "You don't need to do this."

"Come with me." He said.

Pulling on the rope, he dragged her outside into the centre of the square.

She provided minimal resistance to him, knowing that there would be only one winner in this game. The sight of the old metal ring, secured into the wooden structure getting closer and closed, gave her a good idea of how this would end.

Surely, it would be easy for her to use her teeth again and untie herself from this, head height old camel tethering ring she thought.

As expected, he threaded the rope through the camel ring and pulled on it until her cuffed wrists clunked against the metal. Holding the rope tight in one hand, he fished the open padlock from his pocket and snapped it shut around the ring between her cuffs and the ring attached to the wooden post.

"Wait!" she screamed out. She'd not been expecting a padlock. The thought of its superior security over that of the escapable rope, shocked her into replying in a notably higher pitch.

Ally, being happy with her new inconvenience, removed the rope and coiled it back up in his hand.

She pulled back on the ring to confirm her disappointment. "Please Ally. I need to rest."

Ally smiled at her and put his hands on her hips. "Rest? You wanted me to fuck you earlier." he mocked.

Unable to do anything to stop him, she stood still, as he opened her jeans and stripped her naked down to her ankles.

"Please Ally." She said.

Standing behind her, he looked down over her shoulder and spoke seriously. "You're going to have to learn a little respect if you want me to keep this pretty little arse of yours safe from Mr Gus."

The rope dropped to the floor and his hands caressed the fruits of her soft, bare arse cheeks.

Her head turned towards where he had his mouth by her ear and she whispered back to him. "I'm sorry."

Resisting his desire to abuse this available beauty, he stepped back for a second to admire her.

This had been his ultimate ambition back in Wales. He'd fantasised about having Tess chained up to this very post, performing whatever sexual acts he commanded.

The thought of Tess helped his mind snap away from this Norwegian girl's natural temptation.

He had to concentrate on teaching her a lesson and not allow himself to be lead astray by giving her another excuse to seduce him. Picking up the rope once more he began intricately tying knots in the middle, tugging and pulling on them until satisfied with the stiff ball of cotton he'd created.

"Listen carefully." He began. "If you say one more word, you'll be standing here for the rest of the day and all night with this in your mouth. Do you understand?"

Turning around to view the potential gag, she fearfully nodded her head in agreement.

Dropping his arm down, he swung the remains of the tangled mess playfully across her backside and sighed aloud at the thought of what he could be doing to her.

He would never really hurt a woman. Any act of sadism he'd seen online didn't do much for Ally but seeing Ingrid locked to the post like this, did arouse him.

Ingrid bowed her head and looked up at him with wide open eyes, destroying any self-control Ally had established.

The cutest of smiles on her face that followed, succeeded in tipping him over the edge.

His heart came close to being audible as it pumped up his erection fuller than necessary.

Ingrid clocked the movement between his legs and knew she had him. She rattled her cuffs against the lock and continued to stare irresistibly at him, rejoicing silently to herself when his lips finally approached hers.

The kiss that followed became meaningful to Ingrid. She really should be thanking this guy for saving her so what better way of showing her appreciation than a quick fuck?

With her hands behind her head, she leaned back against the wooden structure and hoped that this time he wouldn't play any tricks on her.

Having little physical control of the situation, she could only prey for him to follow this through till the end.

Ally paused for breath, looking down at the ground, holding the sides of her head in his hands.

Curious and purposely breaking the rules, she gambled spending the rest of the day and night being gagged, with her hands locked in this position, by opening her mouth to speak.

"Why didn't you thrash me with that rope?" she asked, confident in the direction she wanted to take the conversation.

The startled look on his face announced that her question had stunned him, so before he spoke, she quickly continued. "Why didn't you make me scream out in agony if you thought I'd disrespected you?"

Confused at her virtually suggesting this, he replied, "I will do if you want."

Ingrid looked him in the eye, "No you won't." she said. "You're no sado masochist are you?"

What was her game? He thought. Why is she calling his bluff like this?

"Go on then. Pick up that rope and strike me with it." She challenged him.

With much disbelief he picked up the rope and folded it so that the two ends were hanging down from his hand. "Ok." He said. "Turn around and I'll show you."

Ingrid voluntarily turned her semi naked body around and pushed her arse out towards him for a target to be aimed at.

Ally swung the rope and connected the two ends with her bare skin.

Much to Ally's surprise, Ingrid laughed back to him. "Pathetic!" she said.

With no reason not to, Ally swung the rope against her harder and faster than before, hitting her just below her lower back.

"Better!" she shouted. "But still a bit feeble."

This time he swung at her with all his might.

He waited for approval as she tensed up, gripping the metal ring with her hands.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" she shouted. "Again!"

Ally let rip with another swing.

"AAAHHHHH! FUCK!" she shouted, turning around to face him as if to say enough. "Does that make you feel good, or did you only do it because I told you to?"

"It's for disrespecting me." He said.

"No it isn't." she argued, "I can tell that you're not the sort of man who hurts woman."

"Why don't you try me?" he threatened.

"Come closer." She told him.

Ally squared up in front of her.

Her eyes flirted as she gave her next order, "I want you to taste these lips once more before you walk away and leave me out here to dry for the rest of the day."

Fully in control and without complaint, Ally planted his mouth onto hers.

After only a few seconds Ingrid broke the kiss off to speak. "Why can't you fuck me?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" he replied. "Of course I can fuck you."

"But you won't fuck me though." She pointed out. "You have had so many opportunities handed to you and you still won't fuck me."

"I'll fuck you now if you want."

She turned to look at the padlock holding her hands behind her head "Yes, that's exactly what I want!" she said in a loud, argumentative tone.

Not wanting to look her in the eyes, he childishly shouted up into the air with a huge sigh, "OK I'LL FUCK YOU THEN!"

"Ally. Look at me." She told him, "You like me don't you?" Before he could answer she continued, "You like me and you don't want to fuck me for one of two reasons. It can't have anything to do with fidelity towards your girlfriend Tess, because you've let me suck you off already, so it must be that you care for me and you're frightened that you might hurt me. Am I right?"

"You volunteered that blowjob!" Ally snapped back, "But I suppose you're right, I'm no wife beater, or even a rapist for that matter."

"I can tell you're not." She said. "You have an obvious finesse when you're tying me up but you lack the real conviction of dominance when it comes to touching me. Give you a piece of rope and you become an artist, but you only want to restrain a woman so that she can't run or resist your advances and that's as far as you'll go isn't it?"

"Let's not forget who you're talking to and who's in charge around here, eh?" he replied, without believing the gall and confidence of this woman.

Not wanting to destroy the rapport she'd begun building on, she upped the ante on her synopsis of his character, "You were too much of a gentleman to hit me with that rope weren't you? I saw that guilty look on your face when you slapped me earlier and how much you hurt your fingers. You're a lovely gentle guy who will only go as far as tying a girl up, aren't you?"

As far as Ally was concerned, she'd hit the nail on the head with her summary and observations. He had fucked Tess in bondage through consent but never forced himself onto Ingrid.

He stared silently into the pupils of the sapphires that mirrored his dark brown eyes. Her cunning honey trap had succeeded. Ingrid hoped that soon, any rationale thinking would be coming from his balls rather than his brain. She knew, a helpless damsel shouldn't be in a position of calling the shots like this but she could tell that her surrendering to him had given her the upper hand.

Swiftly glancing at the padlock behind her head, she faced back towards Ally and looked up at him from a downturned head. Speaking softly she asked, "Could you just undo this lock and let me show you what my body is good at."

Ally stepped back and shook his head towards the ground. "Cleaver." He said. "I have to hand it to you, your powers of seduction and persuasion are very good.

Smiling, he nodded in approval. "Ok then, let me see if that pretty little arse of yours is as good as that pretty little mouth."

Ally pulled the keys from his pocket and held them up to the padlock at the side of her head.

"Say please my lord and master." He joked, smiling at her, knowing that she wouldn't take him seriously.

"Pretty please, I want you inside me." She replied.

As soon as the lock clicked open, she dropped her arms around his shoulders and quickly kicked off her shoes.

When her jeans were on the floor, she raised her right leg up to his hip in preparation for jumping and wrapping her other leg around his waist.

Once in his clutches, she felt his arm touching one of the red marks which had resulted from her experimental whipping. To further test his lack of real dominance, she whispered "Not there. That's where you just whipped me." Into his ear.

Ally quickly shifted his arm and apologised, "Sorry." Confirming to Ingrid his secret caring manner and reluctance to physically hurt her.

Ingrid clung on to him, kissing his neck and earlobes as he carried her back to the mattress in the old ammunition store. She held him tightly until she lay safely on her back with the weight of him on top, struggling to remove his clothes.

His easy glide into the warmth of her lubricated wetness made Ally question how many likeminded men before him had allowed their lives to be ruined by letting their cocks fall foul of this same forbidden entrapment.

Never giving birth had kept Ingrid in prime condition for screwing men over, often at their cost, either for fun or for her own personal gain.

He had no chance of holding back and waiting for a joint orgasm. The overwhelming milking action from within the muscular walls of her vagina proved too much to compete with and forced him to give in to her superiority, by uncontrollably releasing himself inside her.