Destined for Algeria Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ingrid moved across the bed slightly so he could lay next to her and catch his breath.

The way he could feel her eyes burning into the side of his face prompted him to return the compliment by facing her and grooming the damp hair from around her face.

"How long have you been married?" he asked.

Ingrid looked up. "It's been two years now." She replied, "It's only a marriage of convenience you know. We're by no means the happy couple."

Ally responded with an inquisitive frown.

"We got married for financial reasons. We're not so committed that we don't have our own separate lives and sleep with whoever we want. That's how I ended up fucking Gus and getting into this mess in the first place."

The many questions Ally had, kept him silent.

Continuing to look into his eyes and announced, "Which means that we can do this as often as you want."

Her revelation hit him with an irresistible urge to kiss her.

"Let's not go falling in love though." She joked, thinking about what disastrous complications this would have for her release if he became emotionally attached to her. "What's the situation with you and Tess?"

"I met her in Wales a few days ago." He began. "I tempted her with a new life in the sun on the beach in Algiers and convinced her to get on that boat that you were on."

"So what the hell is this place?" Ingrid interrupted. "We're nowhere near the sea are we?"

"No. This is the reality of where I'm bringing her." He admitted. "There is no life in the sun for us. Only this."

Ingrid now understood his intentions. "So what you're saying is that you're bringing her to this place under false pretences where you intend keeping her, away from society, to do your cleaning and cooking like an abused house wife?"

"I prefer to consider myself rescuing her to be my own pet wife." He replied.

"Ally. It won't work." She told him.

"How do you mean?" he asked.

"You're too soft a person to do anything like that." She sighed. "What is the situation right now with her and Gus?"

"Gus has her held at his place, currently locked up as he intended you to be. I have negotiated a price with him and providing your husband sends another twenty grand through tomorrow, I'll be able to set her free of her chains and bring her here in the afternoon."

"WOHHH!" she said. "Back up a minute. What's this twenty grand tomorrow business?"

"Your husband Kristofer can only transfer twenty thousand per day into my bank account." He explained.

"That's bullshit! The fucking useless bastard! The money he'll be sending you is from my account, the rest has been invested by him and may take a day or two." she shouted. "Is that what he agreed with you, twenty thousand a day?"

Ally moved to the side of the bed as Ingrid struggled to climb over him with her shackled wrists. "Yes. He said that anything larger would cause the bank to become suspicious and potentially investigate."

He watched as she sat on the end of the bed, with her head looking down at her hands, disgusted at what she'd just heard. "That's going to take weeks." She said, talking to herself out loud.

Having had a little time to let this news sink in, she raised her head and hands up in front of her. "What is this by the way?" she asked, referring to the metallic resin encircling both her wrists, with its interconnecting bar between them and the loose ring, rattling from left to right along it.

"It was meant for Tess as an eternal symbol of love collar from me but I had to improvise and use it on you like this to keep you from running away, because at the time, you were my only hope of finding her."

From the information she had so far, Ingrid tried to make an assessment. "So you intended luring Tess here, putting a collar on her and keeping her for your own pleasure as a pet rather than a wife. She is currently being held by Gus who has her locked up and he's agreed to sell her to you, for how much?"

"Seventy five thousand." Ally replied.

"Wow." She exclaimed. "Is that all I would have been worth?"

"No. Probably more but I think Gus cut me a deal."

"My husband is dragging his heals with your payment, meaning I'm here for at least two weeks before you get all of your money. Money that I agree you deserve for taking me in and keeping me safe from Gus. Which I am grateful for by the way." She said, praising him under duress and giving him a reassuring glance.

"You almost sound happy to be here." He mocked.

Ingrid didn't respond. Instead, she remained silent, deep in meaningful thought for a few moments, gazing at her open palms in front of her.

Still sitting next to him on the bed, she turned and held his hands with hers. "Was she enslaved in chains, ready to be sold when you got to her, or would that have happened later?" she asked.

"Yes she was." He replied. "She still is. She's wearing quite heavy duty shackles which I'm going to have to cut her free from myself, because Gus has insisted on only trading her to me as a slave."

"Www..." Ingrid mumbled, as if about to say something but having a change of mind.

Ally looked at her, curious of her thoughts.

Ingrid glanced up towards Ally, now with a more serious look on her face.

"Don't remove the chains." She said.

"What?" Ally asked in disbelief.

"I mean, bring her here to safety but bring her still in chains if that's possible." She explained. "Let me play a little game with her. One where I train her to honour and obey you the way you wish."

"What?" he repeated louder, now even more shocked. "Why would I need you to train her?"

"Because you're a nice man and I'm not a nice woman." She lied, trying to compliment him. "Let me play with her mind for two weeks and as soon as you have all of your money, I'll leave you in happiness with exactly the girl you want."

He turned away, bemused by the idea and answered, "I can't believe you just said that."

"Tell me more about what state she's in and what Gus has already done to her?" she asked.

Ally couldn't see any harm in telling the truth, especially when describing the position that Ingrid should be in right now. "He's fixed a metal belt around her waist with very short chains holding her wrists to her sides and her legs are manacled with a longer chain between them. Oh and she also has a chain hanging down from the middle of the belt, behind her for whatever reason."

Ingrid quickly built up a mental picture of what she expected Ally to be bringing back with him.

"Is he torturing her?" she asked.

"No, she is locked in her own cell where he promised me no physical harm would come to her."

"That's good." Ingrid replied, feeling slightly guilty about putting Tess in that position in the first place but knowing that she would soon have to make the poor girl's situation worse by convincing Ally, to keep the chains on her.

"So what time tomorrow will you be back for me to start toying with her?" Ingrid asked.

"Early afternoon hopefully." He replied, frowning at the thought of what Ingrid was suggesting. "But I haven't agreed to you playing this game of yours yet."

"Trust me. If you don't like the result then then you can both take out your revenge on me." Ingrid challenged him.

"Don't worry. I will." Ally replied.

Knowing that if he didn't like the game, his revenge would be nothing more than a couple of hours of bondage somewhere. She smiled to herself with confidence and looked down at her hands. "When Tess arrives and we know that she's safe, will we be able to do something about this?" she asked, holding up her own, shackled wrists.

Ally smiled at her determination. "Do they hurt?" he asked, looking at the slightest shade of rose tinted skin around them."

"Yes they hurt quite a bit but it's about having my freedom of functionality back and being more convincing, to train her properly when she arrives." Ingrid explained.

He took hold of the ring that circled the rigid bar in the middle of her wrists and lifted it up in the air. Her arms had no choice but to follow as he pulled them from left to right, then up and down again.

Satisfied that she had no discomfort or pain, he told her straight, "No. They can stay on until we're finished."