Destined for Algeria Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking note but pretending to ignore him, Omar walked around to the head of the bed where Sofia's feet were positioned and reached his hands up towards her hips. With one single swift swipe, he stripped Sofia's lower half naked, not stopping until the clothing had cleared her feet, where he released his grip and let the lightweight fabric float to the floor in a silky heap.

"Still consensual?" he said to Tess, who strained to look up at him from her position of face down in Sofia's now naked, shaven womanhood.

Content with no response, Omar walked around to the other end of the table, climbed up and knelt on the vacant side of the massage table next to the two ladies, who lay imprisoned by Sofia's cuffed embrace.

"Your turn." Omar said, moving Tess's waist belt chain to one side, without any clarification of which of the two women he aimed his words towards.

Pausing for a moment to absorb the splendour of the sight before him, he couldn't resist a reassuring check on reality by stroking the defenceless denim covered curves presented before him. His hands were drawn by more than just nature's gravity towards the two enhanced globes, currently being forced into holding their shape by the design of the taut cloth which both concealed and accentuated them.

Moving out from the centre with his palms on her cheeks, his thumbs traced along the overhanging crease originating from the rear of her crotch, manipulating the ridge with his thumbnails out along the threshold where her cheeks transitioned into the backs of her toned thighs. His nose surrendered to the same irresistible magnetism, following one of his palms with a gentle touch and sniff of her aroma as his hands disappeared higher and around to her front.

The tiny single buffet of air, drawn in through his pursed lips when he kissed the tight cloth of the closest extremity of her forbidden fruit presented before him, flooded his brain with endorphins. This neurological chemical manufactured an unusual feeling of comfort around his mouth as well as diverting a finalising pulse into his erection, causing it to throb where it could accommodate no more volume of blood.

He lifted his head to admire the slender narrowing of her waist where the slither of bare skin, turned into the polished steel belt that the maintenance guy had participated in holding in place for his boss to rivet closed. It provided the perfect complement to her mid-section, leaving an equally proportioned area of exposed skin above it, before her white crop top began, where Sofia's cuffed wrists cuddled around her.

Tess's hands momentarily flipped up to meet those of Omar before being reminded of their own restriction and returning to Sofia's chest to stabilise her body.

Now unable to control his urge and with his overwhelming desire to see if the delights inside her shorts were as advertised, he took the initiative to open them up, instantly relieving their tension from about her hips.

Once loose, he tugged on the turned up hem at various points around her upper thigh, slowly inching the bleached blue denim from around her waist. If he'd wanted to, he couldn't have prevented her underwear from also being dragged down to her knees, where he considered them to be far enough for him to inspect the nakedness he'd just unwrapped.

Side swiping his own clothing to hide his erection from his on looking college, he ordered the maintenance guy to go and retrieve the handcuff keys from the swimming pool plant-room where he claimed they'd been left.

Stepping down from the massage table, Omar's demands were so out of place that his intentions of being alone with the two girls were all two suspicious.

The maintenance man hesitated with a stare for a short time before leaving the three of them alone.

Sofia's two eyes could only stare up at the ceiling through the gap between Tess's legs, making her unaware of Omar's actions. It wasn't long before she felt the massage table wobble once more and found herself looking up at his offensive naked cock and balls, moving ever closer to her face.

Sofia immediately recognised the smell of the massage balm he held in his hand and surmised that Tess's naked arse, coupled with the lubricating oil, could only mean that his erect cock would soon be heading for trouble.

Omar's heart pounded as he trickled the oil from the bottom of Tess's spine, through the crack in her legs, preventing the flow of the liquid from entering Sofia's mouth by wiping it back up again with his hand. His fingers smeared the oil plentifully over Tess's rear hole, where Sofia could see his erection heading towards.

The mysterious and hypnotic scent of the oil removed all forms of bodily odours, adding to the attraction of her exposed behind, where his index finger now concentrated on the middle region. Moving his head closer, proved that he wasn't quite mesmerised enough to use his tongue but he did place his finger at the centre, in preparation for probing and sampling the tension of her resistance.

"NO!" Tess shouted, realising his intentions as soon as his fingertip tickled her sensitive sphincter. She tilted her hips forward and instinctively clamped her cheeks together, squeezing his slippery finger between them. "STOP THAT!"

Moving her hips only a few inches had freed Sofia's mouth, allowing her join in with the protest.

"OMAR! YOU CANNOT DO THIS!" Sofia yelled. "YOU'LL GET YOURSELF SHOT!"

With this thought in mind, Tess's tight slippery backside suddenly became slightly less attractive, but not enough to put him off. He tried parting Tess's cheeks with his thumbs, only to find that the slick oil now caused his hands to slip all over her skin.

"STOP IT!" Sofia continued in English to reassure Tess. "FUCK ME INSTEAD!"

Omar frowned at the thought, as her words distanced him further from his intended goal.

Sofia bent her knees up and pushed her left foot into the cushioning of the massage table, rolling the two girls over onto their side.

"Omar please." Sofia begged. "Don't do this."

Continuing her roll, Sofia lay on top of Tess to protect her by removing from sight, the lubricated temptation Omar had trained in on.

"Omar." Sofia said, lifting her head up to look at him. "Give it to me and let's get this over with."

The look of satisfaction across his face relieved Sofia.

"Your argument is with me, not her." Sofia went on, "I'm the one you should be punishing not her. I'm the one who slapped you and I'm sorry. OK?"

"How sorry?" he asked.

"Sorry enough. Now give me that thing here. It's my job remember." She replied.

Her wrists were already hurting from the pressure Tess's weight exerted on the handcuffs where she lay on Sofia's arms.

"Hurry up, please. This hurts."

Omar smiled and shuffled his victorious erection over Tess's legs, towards Sofia's conceding mouth.

With the massage balm on the table, he used both his hands to comb her jet-black hair from hindering her eyesight and into a position where he could hold the back of her head.

The devil in Omar had no compassion for allowing her to build up a tolerance to him, instead, he insisted on making her gag by thrusting himself straight to the back of her throat and holding there until she moaned for breath.

Sofia's position with her arms cuffed around Tess made it difficult for her to pleasure Omar so she had to suck to his rhythm and accept his rough, domineering revenge.

Having no control over the duration before the outcome, she could only hope for a quick ending and pre-empted a hot spurt arriving in her throat each time he held himself fully inside her.

Her teeth kept biting into her lips where she had them tucked tightly back inside her own mouth, protecting Tess by accepting defeat and pretending to be as accommodating as possible to pleasure him.

It became obvious from the speed of his grunting and groaning that his balls were about to release, so she prepared herself for the inevitable by taking deep breaths through her nose on each outward stroke, before her airway became choked again.

Eventually and as expected, he used her hair to pull her head fully on to him, forcing his seed to pump directly into the back of her throat, leaving her the only option of gulping it down quickly to keep her gullet clear. Although disguising, Sofia felt a slight sense of satisfaction having succeeded in saving Tess from the torture of anal penetration at the hands of this sex-craving bastard.

Sofia said nothing when Omar climbed down off the table. She lay still on top of Tess, trying to swallow away the putrid taste without breathing through her nose and having to smell it at the same time.

The pain of the cuffs biting into her wrists, forced Sofia to roll the two girls back over onto their side, transferring Tess's weight onto Sofia's arm.

Tess turned her head to her side to see Sofia looking back at her.

"Did you just do that for me?" Tess asked.

"Amongst other reasons." Sofia replied.

"Thankyou." Tess said.

The maintenance man returned to the Spa, empty handed, having had no success finding the handcuff keys.

As he walked, the doors being open at the entrance to the single story building, enabled him to hear the buzzer of the intercom on the reception desk, from outside.

Once close enough, he lifted the receiver of the telephone and greeted the caller in Arabic.

"Hi, my name is Ally. I'm here to see Gus." Came the response.

The maintenance guy didn't know what to do. He knew who Ally was and what he'd come for but he also knew that Tess lay inescapably handcuffed to Sofia in a room close by, not in a very good state of dress.

"One minute." He replied into the mouthpiece.

He quietly replaced the receiver and ran as fast as he could back to the room he'd left Omar and the girls.

Bursting through the door, he found Omar wiping himself down with wet wipes and Tess rolling on top of Sofia, as requested, to relieve the pressure on Sofia's arm.

He raised the alarm in Arabic to Omar in blatant earshot of Sofia.

The three erupted into panic, creating a three-way argument with Tess having no input at all.

Omar took out his phone and shouted something, which made the maintenance guy run out of the room once more.

Omar telephoned his boss Gus and explained that Ally had arrived to pick up Tess.

At the mention of the word Ally, Tess knew this involved her.

"Did he just say Ally?" she asked Sofia.

Sofia replied truthfully, "Yes. Ally's outside."

Tess panicked. She knew this meant one-step closer to freedom but until she'd left this place completely she couldn't bank on anything.

"Ally's outside." Omar reiterated with the phone pressed firmly against his ear, supported by his shoulder.

Tess watched him pull out a string of wet wipes and lean over the table to clean the massage oil from where he'd smeared it over Tess. Widening his working area, he gave Tess the equivalent of a bed bath with the wet wipes then began pulling her shorts back up her legs.

In a passing comment, he'd asked Gus about the handcuff keys and received confirmation that Gus had them with him, in his pocket at that precise moment.

Gus then hung up and Omar pocketed his phone, now able to concentrate more on the difficult task of properly re-dressing Tess using both of his hands.

Her underwear went on with ease but Tess had to assist him by wriggling against his pulling, to get the shorts back on and fastened.

Omar's phone rang out once more. Gus explained to him that the money Ally had paid for Tess's release had been deposited, meaning that Tess could go. Omar agreed to taking care of her release but failed to mention the problem of the two girls being locked together with their heads between each others legs.

The entrance gate to Gus's complex opened and Ally drove his van in through to be greeted by a flustered maintenance man, directing him.

He told Ally to wait in his van for five minutes until he returned, then walked away without further explanation.

Ally watched him round the bend then rolled his van quietly in pursuit before the maintenance man disappeared from sight. He headed towards the mansion belonging to Gus, which Ally had visited previously when He'd first found his kidnapped fiancé.

Assuming Tess to still be locked in her cell in the basement plant-room of the swimming pool, where he'd last seen her, he gave the maintenance guy a few seconds head start, before entering the mansion, under the cover of misunderstanding his instruction to wait by the gates.

Having been here before and arranging to see Gus to complete the handover of Tess, he knew he could talk his way out of any confrontation quite easily, so he twisted the large door handle and walked inside the familiar front doors.

"Hello." Ally called up into the void of the unoccupied grand entrance hall. "Hello. Anybody here?"

Hearing no response, he edged his way towards the door leading to the steps of the plant-room where he assumed Tess would still be being held captive.

Before opening the door to descend, Ally looked out through the glass at the end of the corridor in front of him and noticed movement from across the other side of the swimming pool. The maintenance guy looked in a hurry, appearing from an opening, yielding what from a distance looked like some kind of gardening tool.

When the maintenance guy came closer to the window it became clear that what he carried in his hands were a pair of bolt croppers. Huge bolt croppers, the sort that would cut their way through an elephant chain without straining.

Ally moved away from the plant-room entrance and headed towards him, not threatened by the long handled tools but more concerned about keeping the chains on Tess as instructed by Ingrid back at the blockhouse.

Halting the maintenance guy and standing at his side, Ally had a quiet word in his ear. "I want to keep the chains on her." He mumbled.

The confused look he received told him to repeat his request. "Don't cut the chains off the girl."

Still not convinced that his message had got through to the man, Ally tried once more in pigeon English, to suggest that the guy does not use them on, or let Tess see the tools of possible release, before he takes her away with him. "No show to her." He said, pointing to the bolt cutters in question.

"I understand what you are saying." The maintenance guy replied, so clearly that Ally could almost pinpoint the area of America where this man's English teacher must have come from. "You can keep the chains but we have a problem releasing her."

"WHAT?" Ally demanded, thinking Tess must be in more trouble. He turned and headed for the top of the plant-room steps once more.

"She isn't there." The maintenance guy said.

Ally didn't believe him and ran down the stairs to see what had happened for himself.

"She's not down there." He called again through the closing door.

At the bottom of the steps, Ally turned left as before, to see the open and empty bars of the cell she'd previously occupied. After running over to confirm what his own eyes were telling him, he turned around when he heard his pursuer reach the bottom step.

"They're all in the Spa." The maintenance guy said.

Panicking, Ally took a step to his left and walked towards the temporary workshop bench, attracted by the shiny collar, which remained openly on display in front of him. By the time he'd reached his hand out and touched the solid, open, ring of polished steel, the maintenance guy had joined him to explain the situation again.

"You can keep her chains." He repeated, "The girls are in the Spa with Omar." He held the bolt croppers up to his chest. "These are for Sofia's handcuffs. Don't worry, I won't let your girl see them."

"What are you talking about?" Ally asked.

"You bought the girl, you bought the chains. I understand." He said, lifting the collar from the bench and presenting it to Ally who immediately took possession with both hands, before it dropped to the floor. Ally had to keep catching sections of the runaway chain as it began cascading towards his feet under gravity from the bench.

"You will need these too." He continued, picking the crimping tool from the shelf under the bench, as well as a small plastic bag containing a few unused locking pins.

Ally stood for a moment, in two minds as to whether or not to put the chain and collar down or to go ahead and accept the tempting, flawlessly manufactured shiny gift.

"Come on. I'll take you to her."

Leading the way out, the maintenance man carried the bolt croppers, crimping tool and the locking pins, leaving Ally to fumble with the collar's chain whilst following closely behind.

At the top of the stairs Ally asked, "Who's Sophie?"

"It's Sofia." He corrected Ally. "Sofia works here but she just needed a little correction."

"Correction?" Ally said, evermore intrigued about what had happened in his absence.

Rushing through the grand entrance hall, Ally called ahead, "What has happened to Tess?"

The maintenance man swung open one of the double doors to the mansion and ran outside to be confronted by Ally's van, parked where he didn't expect it, on Gus's reserved forecourt. "Tess is fine, don't worry about her." He said.

Ally caught up with him and juggled with the six foot chain as he unlocked the rear doors of his van. "Put those in here." Ally said, dropping the collar and chain combination in front of him on the wooden lined van floor.

Oblivious to his boss's unannounced decision to keep the collar, he obliged by setting the long handled crimping tool and the pack of locking pins down next to the collar but keeping the bolt croppers in his hand as he stood to turn away.

"Those too." Ally insisted.

"No. I need them." He replied, walking away towards the driver's side door first before correcting himself by continuing all the way around the front, to the passenger side.

Ally gave up and both men jumped in the front. Ally spun the van around in a single turn and drove as instructed to the spot in front of the main entrance gate, where he'd originally being asked to wait.

The two men walked into the spa building with Ally cautiously following behind, taking care of his own safety by keeping his escape possibilities high on his agenda.

Ally didn't disguise looking behind himself the moment the maintenance man held his hand against a door, pausing for a second in disbelief at Ally's reaction before opening it. "They're in here." He said.

Ally quickly took some of the weight of the bolt croppers swinging from the man's hands and reminded him not to let Tess see them.

"I know." He replied keeping them low and behind his back as he pushed the door open. "Come in or wait here if you wish. Your girl will be out in a minute."

Ally held the door open and studied the scene inside the treatment room.

The polished waist belt and two gleaming cuffs attached gave Tess away immediately but what he thought must be Sofia lying underneath her, spurred him to investigate further.

Without Tess or Sofia seeing, the maintenance guy cut through both sides of the middle link of what Ally could see to be handcuffs, securing Sofia hands around Tess's back.

The bolt croppers made light work of the handcuff chain and soon the heavy cumbersome tool lay on the floor, under the massage table, out of everyone's sight.

Taking advantage of being free from Sofia's arms, Tess carefully rolled to her side and glanced over at the movement coming from the doorway, to see Ally, her saviour once more, smiling back at her.

"ALLY!" she screamed out, clearly overjoyed.

The distance he travelled from the doorway to hold her, allowed enough time for her to swing her chained legs off the massage table and stand to greet him.

Without any lengthily reunion, Ally made for an escape by ushering Tess towards the door, turning to the other two men in the room on his way for one final request. "The gate." He said.