Destined for Algeria Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All eyes turned to Omar.

"The boss has his money." Omar acknowledged, "But before you go, over the telephone he told me to ask you if you've heard anything about Ingrid?"

"No." Ally huffed, "Why would I have heard anything about her?"

"He just told me to ask you, that's all." Omar explained, "He's conducting his own search, leaving no stone unturned and won't stop until he's found her."

"I wish him all the best." Ally replied, "Can we go?"

"Ally?" Tess interrupted in a questioning but quiet tone. "I think he was about to rape me."

"Who?" Ally replied.

"OPEN THE GATE!" Omar commanded, pointing his arm at the door for the maintenance man to get them out quickly before the allegations against him became an issue.

Nobody commented further, Tess simply lead the way out.

Accustomed to walking in chained ankles, the heals of Tess's brown boots quickly fell into a rhythm, enabling her to set a surprisingly fast pace, where Ally had to occasionally break into a trot to keep up.

The pavement outside the spa leading up to Ally's parked van, encouraged her to push herself further and faster, to get away from the place before another unfortunate chance encounter shattered her hopes.

Watching from behind, Ally admired the way her tight arse had to wriggle quickly from side to side, due to her inability to stride out or use her arms to counter balance the twisting of her upper body due to her wrists being chained to her sides. The redundant chain, currently oscillating waves down from the centre of the belt, had originally been designed to lift the chain of the leg cuffs and relieve her ankle bones of the pain caused by walking in manacles.

He felt nervous about telling her that the belt, cuffs and chains were not going to be removed. He decided to go along with Ingrid's instructions and explain that he didn't have the tools with him to cut her free. Then, once they get to the blockhouse, Ingrid would take over as a dominant bitch and lay down the law for Tess's extended captivity.

Her figure from behind made him think back to when he'd first found her standing with her back to him at the top of the cliff in Wales before all this had started. He reminded himself of her situation where she no longer exists back home and compared her future to that of an innocent person being locked up in prison, who, with Ingrid's input, would soon get use to the regime and become accustomed to her chains as time progressed.

Tess scurried around the side of the van, out of sight of Ally. The door handle being at waist height provided no hurdle for her to climb in of her own accord and twist her legs up into the foot well with the chain trailing up onto the seat behind her. Ally opened his own door and fumbled for his ignition keys before he sat down.

The two of them had a blatant urge to get through the open gate and out of Gus's complex, before the circuitry timed out and the pulleys of the heavy sliding barricade, shut them in again.

The engine fired into life as soon as the key commanded, followed by a momentary loss of wheel traction under the heavy panic-stricken foot of Ally as he instigated their hasty getaway.

Both heads were unable to rest against their seats, leaning forward until the point of breaching the threshold, like athletes crossing a finish line. Before sitting back they scrutinised the diminishing image in each of their rear view mirrors until satisfied that they were out of the woods and well underway.

Tess broke the ice. "Are we in the clear yet?"

"Nearly." He replied, "The more turns we make, the less likely we are to be followed and once we cross the border into Algeria, we will definitely be in the clear. Yes."

Tess sighed. "Thank you. Thank you for coming to get me. Thanks for not giving up on me and thank you for not blaming me for getting caught up in all this." She turned her head from speaking to the windscreen and continued her appreciation. "I know I messed up and I know I owe you a lot."

Ally took a quick mental picture of the road ahead so that he could turn and look towards his prize.

"You know I love you, don't you?" he said, adopting dirty handed tactics by pulling on her heart strings. "You would have done the same for me wouldn't you?" he joked, knowing that she wouldn't stand a chance in a country where she had no cultural knowledge and couldn't speak the language.

"Of course I would." She replied, thinking where the hell would she have begun, if the tables had been turned. "You're my baby."

The sight of her bare legs, open at the knees, lustfully inviting him in with her words of commitment, took effect on his heart rate. Three or four pulses later and he had to look away from the tease of the shapely tight package within her crotch, to screenshot another image of the road ahead.

Unable to resist looking back at her, he caught her staring toward his own reproductive package as he adjusted his jeans with one hand to accommodate the movement going on inside. Swapping hands on the steering wheel, he touched the defenceless smooth skin of her thigh and faced the road once more, content with being able to keep the vision next to him alive by touch and feel as he drove.

With explosive thoughts going off in her head, Tess observed his smile as his strong hand delicately stroked her slender leg, occasionally attempting to tuck his little finger inside her shorts without success, due to their tightness.

Comfortable with her minor seduction, she had to ask, "Are we going to stop somewhere so you can get these cuffs off me?"

Now on the spot, he placed his hand back on the steering wheel and concentrated his thoughts on not committing to an actual time where he could remove her chains.

"We can't just pull over and cut those things off at the side of the road. My Sweetie, Can you imagine a passer by, seeing a girl like you, standing out with no head or face covering, in chains with a man like me? That would get us both arrested for sure." he said, "We'll have to wait until we get home first."

His assessment made sense and the specific use of the words 'My Sweetie' and 'Home' gave her a comforting feeling of belonging within a relationship.

Satisfied with his reasoning, she asked, "Where is home?"

"Somewhere where I can keep you safe." He replied, not yet wanting to break his promise of paradise in the sun.

Once across the unmanned border into Algeria along the previously rehearsed route, he headed for the main road where they would be able to pick up speed and cover much quicker ground.

The service station ahead would have to be tactfully approached if she were to remain inconspicuous.

"The van needs fuel and I think we do too." He said, "We're only fifty minutes away, so I hope you can wait for the toilet because going here is a no no."

"I'm ok." Tess replied. "But you're right. I'm starving."

He pulled the van up at the very front of the forecourt so that nobody would be looking back at them whilst refuelling and catch sight of Tess sitting in the passenger seat. She watched a very nervous Ally walk into the station to pay and return with enough pre-packaged snacks to feed the five thousand.

He dumped pasty looking pastries, chips, wrapped omelette circles and something warm in a paper bag, on her lap. Her fingertips being able to touch in the middle, reached for the warmth of the bag, to reveal something egg based, looking like a flan or quiche.

"Nice. Thanks." Tess said, arching her back forward, leaning her head down and tucking into it before Ally had a chance to offer his help. "Mmmm. Yes." She chomped, happily.

He took advantage of her ability to eat unassisted and set off driving, quickly but sensibly enough to avoid drawing anymore attention to his foreign plated van.

Tess continued selecting from the random assembly of junk food in her lap, opening and eating one thing after another, drinking occasionally from the spout of a water bottle she'd snapped open with her teeth.

"Can't wait to get these fucking cuffs off" she remarked, continuing with her challenge of stuffing her face, thinking in her own mind that Ally would be releasing her as soon as they arrived at their destination.

Ally's guilt and apprehension grew as the miles counted down to their arrival at the blockhouse. He dreaded the reintroduction of Tess with Ingrid, at which time he planned to hand her over to the unconfirmed rules and regime of Ingrid's training program.

He began to shake and could tell that Tess knew they were getting close due to his familiar choice of roads becoming distinctly more and more, less popular, according to the depth of the sand dust covering them.

After the sign for Tiout, Ally signalled to turn along the rough track towards the blockhouse, which raised suspicion from Tess, as this narrowing of roads and the time since the service station, concluded that their journey would soon be coming to an end.

"Shouldn't we be able to see the sea?" she asked.

"Yes." Ally began, "About that." He turned to gauge Tess's reaction before fixing his eyes back on the road. "We're just going to lay low for a bit, until I've sorted the situation out."

"So where are you taking me?" she asked, noticing a substantial building appearing over the brow of the hill along the track ahead of them. "Tell me that we're going there." She said with a tone of excitement in her voice.

Ally couldn't help but marvel at how the hillside beyond the approaching blockhouse, dwarfed its surrounding high walls, masking with curiosity, the truth of any possible wrongdoing behind those ancient wooden gates.

"Got it in one." He smiled back at her. "That fortress over there is the one I told you about, that I inherited years ago and I'd like to renovate."

"Oh wow!" she replied. "What the hell is it?"

"Simply put, it was a watchtower to protect that town over there." Ally explained, pointing to the town of Tiout further in the distance.

"Sheikh Bouamama of Ksar de Tiout, awarded it to our family years ago, once the French soldiers had retreated, after the revolution.

My father left it to me and my brother, along with our family home when he died. So with me living in Wales, we agreed that my brother could have the family home, leaving me with that old wreck in front of you."

Are you being serious? Are you telling me that you own that place?" she asked in astonishment.

"Yep." He chirped back.

"Wow. It looks fantastic." She complimented him as they completed their approach. "Look at the gates."

"Yep. Still standing." He replied, "Tall enough to accommodate troops on camel back."

Time had run out for the history lesson now that Ally had pulled up the van outside the entrance and begun climbing out of the door.

Tess remained in the passenger seat with her hands in her lap, comfortably excited about getting inside and being relieved of her chains.

Ally unlocked one of the gates and disappeared from sight once he'd entered inside the courtyard.

Ingrid perked up from her chair in the main building of the blockhouse when she saw him walking towards her.

"Is it good news?" she asked.

He knelt down by Ingrid's feet with the ankle shackles key and unlocked the first one. "She's in the van." He said.

Ingrid spread her feet out to her side. "This will work you know." She told him, referring to her scheme of training Tess to be his obedient servant.

Ally unfastened the opposite leg shackle and placed the manacle set on the table. "I know. I'm quite looking forward to it." He replied. "Wait until she's out of the van before you show yourself, won't you?"

"No problem." She smiled, wickedly.

He left Ingrid alone in the main building and walked away to unbolt the second gate, so he could drive the van through.

Once inside, he opened the passenger door and left Tess to fathom her own way out of the seat, whilst he secured the gates behind them.

Ally walked back towards Tess, gently touched her on the arm and guided her towards the main building, just across the courtyard.

"Darling." Ingrid called out, appearing at the doorway and announcing her presence to Tess. "Wow! Look at what they've done to you." She said in a patronising and obvious, sarcastically excited tone.

Totally confused, Tess stared in both shock and horror at the sight of Ingrid standing in front of her.