Destined for Algeria Ch. 14

Story Info
Chapter 14
7.9k words
4.75
1.9k
00

Part 14 of the 22 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 14.

The welcome relief of a vehicle arriving outside the gate saw Tess shuffling towards the noise of an engine, before even identifying it as being Ally's van.

The sight of the man who'd now become her world, casually walking in through the first gate reduced Tess to tears in an instant.

The dried blood on Tess's face changed his calm demeanour into one of a more enhanced and enthusiastic greeting, where he pre-empted her falling to the ground before she reached him if he didn't rush to her assistance.

The strong embrace of his man-shield clinging around her, released her emotions, allowing them to flood from within, knowing him to be the only person right now she could trust.

Ally tried to look down at her and gain eye contact but she pushed her face so deep into his chest that it muffled her sobbing.

"What happened?" he asked.

Turning her neck to the side and un-burying her head from his Pec muscles, Tess replied, "She lashed out at me and knocked me to the floor."

Assuming the obvious that Ingrid had something to do with this, Ally released his grip on Tess and rolled her away from him slightly, hinting that he wanted her to step aside so that he could deal with this accusation promptly.

His obligatory question of the whereabouts of the of the key became immediately apparent as soon as his hand felt the impression of it bulging from one of Tess's rear pockets, which were so tightly formed around her that she would struggle to conceal a bank note in there, let alone a key of such size.

The old ammunition store remained firmly locked as Tess had left it, with Ingrid holding on to the bars of the gates from inside, due to the restriction of her ankles, not allowing her to walk around.

Ingrid could sense Ally's rage as he approached from across the courtyard with his crooked finger pointing down at her from a height.

"GET ON THE FLOOR!" he shouted.

Ingrid stood still, not understanding why he would want to bellow out such an order.

"Lay on the floor. Now!" he repeated.

Ingrid remained standing, biding her time before carrying out his request, knowing that he still had to unlock the gates if he intended any form of physical threat towards her.

With the key in hand, he ordered her to the ground once more, to which she ignored and still remained standing through the bars in front of him.

Glancing momentarily towards the other outhouse, inspired him with a distasteful thought.

"Get on the ground and step over your wrist cuffs. Now!" he said calmly but firmly, "Or I'm going to get that shit bucket from in there and throw it over you through these bars." Satisfied with her attention he continued to build on his threat. "And when you've licked yourself clean because it's the only food you'll be getting, I might think about throwing you another bucket of shit to eat."

Ingrid understood that she wasn't going to win this if she refused, so she reluctantly knelt down and rolled sideways into a sitting position.

"Now start stepping over those cuffs and get them behind your back where they belong." He ordered.

Without receiving any backchat, Ally watched her pull her right knee into her chest and struggle with her foot, trying to breach the threshold of the rigid resin cuffs holding her wrists together in front of her. He didn't comment when a huge rip instantly appeared in the warn down denim jeans at the knee where Ingrid had bent her leg to such an extent.

Having her ankles cuffed so close together because of the padlock shortening the chain, proved difficult, so remembering back to how she'd stepped over the cuffs from behind her originally, she unfastened the laces of her gym shoes and removed them from her feet first.

The bare skin bulging through the rip in the cloth, gave him a clear view of the damage Ingrid had inflicted upon her own knees by crawling from the main building to the old ammunition store, as challenged, in his absence.

He left Ingrid to strain at the difficult task of drawing her sock covered feet over her cuffs and summoned Tess to follow him into the main building so that he could attend to the cut on her forehead.

Pleased with what she'd just witnessed, Tess walked behind Ally into the privacy, away from Ingrid's envious on looking eyes.

"What happened?" Ally asked.

"She got pissed off when she lost that challenge that you set us before you went out and lashed out at me." Tess explained.

"So how did you get her to unlock you from inside those gates without you unlocking her ankles first?"

Tess hesitated before answering. "Well. I kind of went to unlock her ankles but then I didn't." She looked at Ally to sense his current mood. Finding an intriguing look across his face, she decided to confess. "Instead I snapped the keys off in the locks because I though she deserved it."

Ally laughed. "Brilliant." He said. "Well done."

Luckily, the wound on Tess's forehead turned out to only be tiny but it had blead down her face long enough to look much worse, so he left it open, without a plaster and stepped away.

"I have to go out again." he announced, sizing up a length of white cotton rope as he spoke to Tess behind him. "This was only meant to be a passing visit to say hello.

"What's the rope for?" she cautiously enquired.

"It's to stop that devious cow from stepping back over her cuffs whilst I'm out." He assured her.

Armed with the key and length of rope, he walked out, in the direction of the old ammunition store to find Ingrid sitting alone, as requested, with her hands now behind her back. Entering through the gates, he knelt before her and fastened her shoelaces as a gesture of ridicule, playing on her inability to do it herself. He then unlocked the padlock which currently shortened the chain of her ankle cuffs, allowing her feet a little more movement.

"I didn't mean to hurt her." Ingrid pleaded for leniency. "She tricked me."

"Kneel down." Ally replied, seemingly ignoring her cry of innocence.

Ingrid carefully bent both legs together and knelt on her grazed knees in front of him.

"She snapped the fucking keys off in these locks." Ingrid told him, running her fingers around one of her ankle cuffs to find the damaged lock and prove it. "I'm sorry if I overreacted and hurt her but it was a bit of an accident."

"Don't worry about her. She's fine." he said, "But I have to go out again and she's scared. Hence the rope."

Ally now bent behind her out of view but Ingrid could feel the rope being treaded through the tethering ring, which rattled around the rigid section of her cuffs between her wrists. He proceeded to fasten the rope around the middle of her leg cuff chain then back up through the middle of her handcuffs again. Not quite content, he passed the two ends of rope, through the belt loops of her jeans and around either side of her slight waist, to the front where he tied them off tightly in a double knot, below her naval.

"Ouch." She winced unnecessarily, through fear rather than through pain.

"This is just to stop you stepping back over your cuffs." He told her. If it gets too uncomfortable then you can lay on your front with your feet behind you. I won't be gone for long."

As Ally retreated through the gates of the old ammunition store, Ingrid hoped that her kneeling hogtie would be considered sufficient to hold her, so she called after him before he locked her in. "You maybe should leave that gate open in case I need anything from Tess."

Ally didn't debate her request, he locked the bared gate behind him and looked in towards her. "I'll make sure she has the key." He said.

On his way out, he slipped the large key to the ammunition store into Tess's back pocket, giving both sides of her backside a confirmation grope as he kissed her on the lips and whispered, "I won't be long."

Once in his van, he looked at the two padlocks he'd bought earlier that morning, which he planned to replace Tess's single link chains, the ones currently securing her wrist cuffs to her waist belt. The lack of hacksaw blades to cut these links gave him a guilty moment about not fulfilling his spoken duty to Tess. Ally now had a dilemma. Do I turn right towards the city or left to the small local truck stop?

Some time after Ally had departed, Tess found herself increasingly curious and unable to stop looking over at the locked bared gates of the old ammunition store, so she decided to brave a journey across the courtyard for a closer look at Ingrid's predicament.

"He's done me over good this time." her voice said from within the three walls of the outhouse. "You couldn't give me a hand could you? We could call it an apology for your traitorous act of snapping the ends of those keys off in my locks."

Ingrid knew there would be no real chance of getting Tess to help her out but if she presented her stomach to the bars and could get Tess on her friendly side, enough to manipulate her into untying the knots which were out of Ingrid's reach, then this would give her good grounds to work on.

Tess laughed at Ingrid shuffling on her knees along the smooth stone surface of the floor, towards the bars separating the two of them.

"Come on." Ingrid pushed once again, "Loosen this knot will you?"

"You really think so?" Tess laughed again, pacing along the bars past where Ingrid knelt before her.

The prominent feature of Tess's behind, displayed the outline of the key in her back pocket.

Seeing this and not wanting to give Tess the upper hand of control over her, Ingrid decided upon a different approach, one which would get Tess into trouble with Ally instead.

"I see it's your turn today then." Ingrid said. "What did you give him last night, a blow job or was it just a fuck?"

Tess turned back to Ingrid, "I don't see what it has to do with you."

"Nothing to do with me." Ingrid replied, "It's to do with whoever was the last slut to fuck him, wins his favouritism for the day."

"Fuck you." Tess snapped back. "You're the only slut around here. You're the one who fucked yourself into this mess in the first place."

"I did a good job of fucking your boy two." Ingrid replied. "He couldn't wait to get his cock inside me when you were being pampered at Gus's palace."

"Pampered!" Tess retaliated. "Fucking pampered? You set me up to be sold off as whore in place of you."

"That's right." Ingrid said, "And I was sucking your boyfriend off at the same time. He couldn't get enough of me." As intended, Ingrid could see the hatred building up inside Tess. "Why don't you come in here and have your own taste of my superiority you feeble little bitch?"

Tess stood looking through the bars, thinking how at first she'd appreciated them protecting her from Ingrid but, how now their role reversal appeared to be holding her back from Ingrid.

"He only wants a cheap fuck bucket like you, so he can do whatever, whenever he wants to you."

Tess reached behind her and began inching the key from the snug confinement of her back pocket.

"You know what?" Tess said. "I think I will come in there after all."

Seeing her remove the key from her pocket, Ingrid upped her ante to make sure Tess didn't back down and regain her self-control.

"You're just a second rate good for nothing mongrel really, aren't you?" Ingrid further pushed.

With her right wrist pulling her waist belt up at the side, Tess managed to turn the key in the lock and swing the gate open. She stood directly in front of Ingrid, shaking her head, baffled at the attitude of a person tied in such a defenceless position.

"We should have left you there like Ally wanted to but he said you'd probably make a shit whore as well, just like the shit fuck that he described you as when I had his cock in my mouth."

As Tess reached boiling point, Ingrid saw her goal heading straight towards her head.

Like a crooked kickboxer in a rigged professional fight, she dodged her head into the oncoming path of Tess's naked right knee, receiving a full contact hit squarely on the side of her eye socket.

Unable to stay upright, Ingrid lost her balance and continued twisting around until she landed in a position where she could steady herself by laying on the ground.

Tess stumbled a little but managed to stay standing as her ankle chain stopped short her leg movement.

Standing at the side of her second place victim, she watched in fury as Ingrid's smiling face slowly turned and looked up at her, breaking the silence with one word. "Oops."

Confused, Tess replied with nothing.

"Now you've done it." Ingrid continued. "Look what happened to me when you got that baby little cut on your forehead. Ally's going to be pissed when he gets home and see's my black eye shining back at him."

Tess's adrenalin subsided enough for her to comprehend the truth of Ingrid's damage assessment.

Shuffling back on her buttocks towards the stone slab in the cut-out of the back wall, Ingrid smiled at Tess once both girls had finished staring at the blood on Ingrid's jeans. Where Ingrid had pirouetted around on her own knee, a second hole had appeared in the warn denim and gone through to her skin, opening up enough of a scuff to qualify as an injury.

Initially given the choice of turning left or right onto the highway, Ally had decided on heading right because he preferred the city, over the small town where his food choices would be somewhat limited to local cuisine, rather than the city where he could get something more resembling European food.

Although the city would take longer than he'd planned, the sight of the two lonesome padlocks on the seat next to him which he'd purchased that morning, lacked the presence of a pack of hacksaw blades, giving him a guilty feeling. He thought he would be able to quickly deviate into the hardware store and grab some without losing too much time.

The sight of building materials around him when he walked around the store with the pack of five blades in hand, encouraged him to get in contact with the contractor who'd been recommended to him called Frank O'Donnell.

Outside, Ally briefly spoke to Don, who seemed willing to measure up the job, even though he'd retired a few months earlier.

Pleased with Don's enthusiasm, Ally had to think quickly about what to do with Tess and Ingrid if Don were to visit the blockhouse.

A truck hitched up to a caravan, taking up two spaces across the carpark gave him and idea. He searched on his phone and found an address in the city, not too far away.

Stepping from his van outside the sales office, surrounded by RV motorhomes, Ally praised his own initiative as the Algerian salesperson approached him and introduced himself in English.

After eventually tearing himself away from the man, Ally rushed around the market picking up food essentials for him and his two girls to eat.

Around noon, much later than planned, He returned to the blockhouse and called Tess's name once he'd closed the large wooden gates behind him.

"Mr Ally." Ingrid called out from the old ammunition store, exactly where he'd left her. "Can you come and help me please, your girlfriend has freaked out and attacked me."

Ally walked over to the locked gates and squinted through the bars to see a redness around the left temple near Ingrid's eye.

"TESS!" Ally shouted across the courtyard.

Ingrid smiled behind Ally's back as he hurried into the main building.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE PLAYING AT?" He shouted at Tess, who sat on the bed looking quite proud of herself.

"What's the problem?" Tess replied, "She only got what she deserved. I fucking hate her. You should be glad I didn't kill her."

"I told you not to touch her." He emphasised.

"No you didn't."

The truth of her reply riled Ally. He never said anything about not harming Ingrid.

"We need her!" he said.

"No we don't." Tess argued. "She's a worthless whore and if you leave me with her again, I'll jump up and down on her head, just to show you how much we don't!"

"I have to make ransom videos of her wellbeing to send to her husband so that." Ally's phone ringing interrupted him. The illuminated display said Don.

Still ringing, Ally finished off his sentence, "So that he carries on sending us the money."

He swiped his phone and answered "Hello."

Tess could hear him walking and talking but couldn't quite pick out the gist of his conversation.

She heard the van door slam and watched him return through the door, unwrapping the cellophane from what looked to be a new, and quite narrow padlock.

"Looks like you're going to have your chance." He said.

"Chance for what?" she asked.

"Lay on your front." He told her.

"What do you mean. What for?"

From where she sat, Ally lifted her legs up onto the bed and pushed her over, onto her front.

"Your chance to jump up and down on her head." He replied, pulling the three-foot chain attached to her waist belt, from under her body. "Only, you're going to have to do it like this."

Lifting her ankle cuffs up and bringing her brown boots with it, he attached the root of the waist belt chain to the middle of her leg cuffs and locked her, with the slim shackled padlock, in the same position as Ingrid.

He pulled the key to the old ammunition store from her back pocket and walked out across the courtyard to unlock Ingrid's prison cell.

"Is she ok?" Ingrid asked, showing no real signs of concern.

"I'm going out to see a man about a job." Ally said. "There's food over there with Tess so take your time and help yourself."

"What. Like this?" Ingrid replied, looking down at her squatted hogtied position.

"Yes. Exactly like that. And if you touch her or she touches you, I'll leather the shit out of both of you. Understand?"

From the passenger side of the van, with the saw blades in one hand, he took the groceries and placed them on the bed next to Tess.

"You see these?" He asked in a stern voice, holding the hacksaw blades in front of her.

Removing all five blades from their packaging at once, he mistakenly attempted to bend them all together in the same motion, hoping to snap them all before her face.

The sight of knowing what they were but being destroyed in front of her hope filled eyes, put a halt in her mind on the progress of being released.

Having no luck breaking the blades together in unison, he singled out one of Tess's bent saw-toothed freedom liberators and folded it back against its curve, rupturing it in the centre, halving it in two with a confirming sound of snapping metal.

Taking hold of another bent blade, he tapped it against the solid welded link securing her right wrist cuff to the side of her waist belt.

"I was going to cut these off for you but I don't believe I can trust you anymore."

The click of the second blade snapping brought disappointment to Tess's hopes. The sound of the third, fourth and fifth blade breaking, each took her a step further backwards from normality.

"But don't worry, my pretty little princess. It just means that I'll have to look after you for a bit longer, that's all."

He lowered his head and kissed the part of her neck openly exposed by her white top, where her hair parted to the sides like decorative curtains.

Lifting himself back up, his hands couldn't resist a squeeze of her tightly clad bum cheeks which were now slightly obscured by her chained up ankle boots.

"You look absolutely beautiful like this." He told her. "I'm hoping that one day you'll take pride in being so attractive."

Tess felt slightly insulted but decided to reason with his lust for her chained up body. "Ally Babbs, don't leave me like this."

But the coldness of his absent touch and the sound of the ten fractions of hacksaw blade, proved her pleading to be in vain, until she heard his response.

"I did the same to Ingrid for attacking you, so you'll have to dwell on it." He said. "She'll be on her way over here soon, to share some of this food, so make her welcome and try not to jump on her head will you."