Destined for Algeria Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tess let him walk away without giving him the satisfaction of acknowledgement.

Waiting in the carpark to meet Don, Ally considered himself far enough away from the blockhouse to not be tracked, so curiously turned on the phone from which he'd been sending his ransom videos.

A reply from Kristofer came as no surprise to him.

Ingrid's husband Kristofer had become more and more suspicious of the kidnapping, suspecting Ingrid of playing a part in it herself. The last video she'd sent finalised Kristofer's thoughts, when he'd seen her smiling into the camera, demanding that all of the money to be transferred to the plural pronunciation of 'Us'. He knew their relationship had become distant and this suggested to Kristofer that Ingrid had colluded with Gus and somehow set this whole kidnapping scenario up, just to rip him off.

Ally studied the lengthy reply on his phone with disbelief.

It read. 'Enough is enough. I'm no fool. I lived with that slut for three years and I know how she works. You're obviously fucking her again and trying to fuck me over at the same time. You two deserve each other. I won't be taken for a mug, so I'm only going to return my half of what we took from you. As far as I'm concerned, you can keep that devious bitch for yourself and if you want the rest of your money then tell her to work for it!'

Ally had to lean against the side of his van to read the message again. The words 'KEEP HER' stood out from all the others, meaning that the only person looking for her, had now tossed her away in the belief of being betrayed.

Ally's fingers trembled when keying in his bank details to check his balance. The message of pending transaction: Three hundred and ninety thousand, stunned his body into numbness. He stared at the numerical figure, looking at how many decimal places were involved, unable to comprehend the trouble he'd got himself into.

Any average person with a respectable fulltime job in Algeria wouldn't earn this amount of money in a lifetime. This would give him the ability to feed and look after Tess and Ingrid permanently, without having to leave them alone all day to go out to work himself. His mind hadn't yet considered involving Mandy, another victim he wanted to lure into his harem empire of captives.

The Scottish accent of expatriate Don, calling across the carpark to the obvious fellow British man he'd come to meet, initially shocked Ally.

Overwhelmed with paranoia, he believed that everybody around him could read the little numbers on his phone screen, forcing him to press down hard on the OFF button, until the display reduced and the phone shut down.

"I thought that must be you." Don said, introducing himself by holding out his hand.

"Hi. Thanks for coming." Ally replied.

"Shall we grab some lunch?" Don suggested, knowing that Ally would feel obliged to foot the bill.

The two men discussed the renovation project with promising foresight. Keen to view the job in person, Don invited himself to the blockhouse to have a look.

With only 3 hours of sunlight left, Ally knew he would have to step up his pace and visit the RV motorhome salesman again on his way back to settle the girls in for the night.

Once safely locked within the compound, behind the huge locked wooden entrance gates, his mind couldn't stop repeating the words 'KEEP HER' over and over again, written by her own husband Kristofer.

"Hi Babe." Tess called over to him, to gain his attention before Ingrid could come up with any bullshit to get in there first. "I've kept her in check again. She wanted me to untie the ropes at her belly so that she could get us out of here but I told her No."

Still hogtied but laying comfortably on the bed, Ingrid looked over at Tess next to her, confused at why she would say such a thing.

"Well at least you two haven't killed each other this time." Ally replied.

Hypnotised by the instructions of Ingrid's disowning husband Kristofer, Ally went to the rear of his van and opened the back doors, to retrieve his trophy collar. The very collar with its attached six foot chain, that he'd brought with him from Gus's complex when he'd picked up Tess.

Amongst the strewn mess of unpacked items, he managed to locate the large crimping tool to lock the collar in place but couldn't, for the life of him, find the small plastic bag of locking pins which he knew he'd also been given at the same time.

Leaving the two girls in such close proximity, on the bed, in the main building of the blockhouse right now couldn't be a good thing, so Ally knew that he had to hurry before trouble erupted.

He settled for a suitable fitting nut and bolt from a plastic, glass cased, joiner's selection box he'd had for years and rushed back in, to acquaint Ingrid with her new necklace.

By the time he returned, Tess had rolled on to the floor and shuffled in the direction of the doorway, leaving Ingrid alone on the bed, awaiting her unknown fate.

"Look what I've got for our guest." He said, mainly facing Ingrid but giving a couple of glances over towards Tess for approval.

"Ally. What the fuck are you doing?" Ingrid squealed with disbelief of the open semicircles heading in her direction.

Hog-cuffed and defenceless, laying on the bed, on her back, with her knees up in the air, Ally simply took control of her slender neck with the two halves of the collar and pressed down into the mattress behind her, to close the polished steel clamp together.

The cold of the thick metal shocked Ingrid into a defensive frenzy, where she began to shake about violently on the bed under Ally's attempts to insert the two inch long bolt through the cylindrical intermeshing locking holes.

Without injury to himself, he successfully passed the bolt through where the locking pin should have been housed, holding the collar closed but not yet ultimately locked.

To prevent Ingrid from hurting herself, Ally backed away, before screwing the nut onto the protruding threads of the locking bolt, leaving her to become accustomed to the size of her new costume addition whilst he returned to his van for a spanner and socket wrench to tighten the nut in place.

Tess watched with divided feelings at the ongoing scene unfolding before her, remembering back to when she'd been the one having the belt and cuffs placed upon her, in the swimming pool's plant-room, back at Gus's complex.

By the time Ally re-entered the main building, Ingrid had rolled off the bed and crouched on her knees, bucking her head like a donkey, trying in vain to shake the collar off.

"Oh isn't that beautiful." Tess shouted in through the door, where she'd managed to shuffle her way out of. "After all it was made for you in the first place by Gus, remember?"

The pain in Ingrid's knees bore no discomfort as she bounced around in a wild panic. Her jeans had long warn through at this point placing her skin in direct contact with the smooth stone floor.

The tingling of the bolt, followed by the clatter of the collar and chain onto the floor amazed both Ingrid and her two onlookers. Her thrashing had paid off, granting her the wish of the collar's removal but not the freedom from the rope which bound her ankles to her wrists behind her back.

"Wey hey hey." Ally remarked, cheering her achievement with congratulations.

Ingrid's victory wasn't to last. Ally picked up the two inch bolt and the collar calmly, then approached her restricted, protesting body with the open jaws again.

"Keep still or you'll get hurt." He warned her.

"Get that thing away from me." She shouted back.

Tied in her crouched position, Ally pushed her over onto her side, then rolled her over onto her back. Using his weight on her chest, he took charge of her collaring by closing the two halves as before and re-inserting the locking bolt.

Throwing her head up and down, she tried to dislodge the bolt and rid herself of the collar once again but Ally remained on hand, holding the chain to steady her this time.

Tess didn't comment. She did nothing but observe as he kneeled on her chest, where she lay thrashing around on the floor.

Ingrid surrendered and froze under Ally's weight, moving only her lungs to produce a loud and terrifying groan when hyperventilating which resonated from the walls of the room, creating a disturbing atmosphere of cruelty, from which Tess found difficult do distance herself.

Using his fingers first, followed by the wrench and a pair of pliers to tighten the nut and bolt in place, Ally decided to further bend the protruding treads of the bolt back on themselves to form a 'U' shape at the bottom of the locking holes, preventing the nut from ever being removed.

Tess said nothing. She wondered what could possibly have all of a sudden, driven him to do this to Ingrid. Tess only hoped that Ally's loyalties had returned and his actions were a demonstration of an apology for his infidelity whilst Tess's had been at the hands of Gus. Having no collar of her own, Tess had a minor concern that he may have a second one in the back of his van for her.

"Do you need a hand babe?" she called over to him softly enough to not spook him if he did happen to be angry with the both of them.

Tess could see him attempt a reply but above Ingrid's wailing and crying, Ally held onto his answer.

"What the fucking hell have you put this on me for?" she shouted, blubbing her words without gaining eye contact, still struggling on the floor with her hands rigidly cuffed behind her back and her leg cuff chain tied with rope through the tethering ring between her wrists. "I haven't done anything wrong to you."

Ally turned away from Ingrid and walked towards Tess, smiling. He took two sets of keys from his pocket and identified the correct one to bend down behind Tess with.

"She's not happy is she?" he said quietly crouching and inserting a key in the padlock securing the first link of her three foot waist belt chain, to her ankle cuffs.

Torn between a mixture of elation and confusion, she stood to thank him, smiling in amazement at his loving eyes staring back at her. She moved forward for a kiss but Ally politely backed away.

"You'll like this." He said, raising an eyebrow before walking towards Ingrid who'd stopped moving and lay staring up at him.

Reaching down, he took hold of the knot below her belly button and began tugging to free it from around her waist. Taking care to not burn her with the friction, he carefully pulled the trailing ends from under her body, removing the rope from her wrist and ankle cuffs, so that she too could stand up, the same as Tess.

"Why have you put this on me instead of her?" Ingrid asked quietly, shaking her head in confusion.

Ally took hold of the six foot chain which hung from the collar around Ingrid's neck and lifted it up over her shoulder to rotate it around behind her.

After being ruffled by the chain, Ingrid twisted her neck to pull her hair back to her side then turned back to Ally in search of an answer.

Ally took control of her wrist cuffs and threaded the end of the chain through the sliding tethering ring he'd manufactured around the rigid section between her resin cuffs. He then tugged the chain all the way through the purposely designed ring and locked it in place at a suitable position with the padlock he'd just removed from Tess.

"Tell me why?" she mumbled.

"So that you can't step over your cuffs again." He replied, giving her a reason at last.

"But I wouldn't of anyway."

"Tess just told me that you were asking her to untie you while I was out, so you could escape." He replied.

"But she's lying." Ingrid insisted. "I never asked her to do that."

"Bit late to be contesting that now, isn't it?" Ally said, smiling behind her back.

As he spoke, Ingrid tested the movement of her skin within the collar by rotating her neck and twisting her shoulders in conjunction with her wrist cuffs attached to the chain at the bottom of her spine.

"It's too tight." She pleaded, "Can you loosen the chain a little. Maybe give me a bit more slack?"

"We'll see how you feel this evening." He suggested, "Maybe I'll loosen it then."

Ally walked towards the far corner of the main building, leaving his two girls safely secure enough to have an adult discussion about Ingrid's ever decreasing chances of escape.

With limited daylight, Ally began cooking their evening meal.

Tess remained quiet within the presence of Ingrid, who'd now become her equal, rather than her trainer.

Getting use to her new addition, Ingrid kept moving her arms to the left and right, turning her head to find some sort of comfortable position to stand.

She hated Ally for fitting the collar around her neck, staring at him with dagger eyes as he placed the plates of food on the table in the diminishing light of the day.

Before she could comment, Ally approached her with a bunch of keys and unfastened the lock holding her wrist cuffs to her neck chain, behind her back.

"Here." He said, bending down in front of her. "Let me get these for you." he offered, untying her shoelaces for her. "You can step back over your cuffs if you want. Or you can try and eat like that if you wish."

Nobody spoke over the course of the evening meal. Ally's mind concentrated on where to take the two girls for the duration of the construction work. Ingrid hated life and sulked for the rest of the evening. Tess kept her head down, not wanting Ally to produce another collar from his van to put around her neck.

When the time came to lock Ingrid up for the night, Ally walked her over to the old ammunition store and padlocked the end of her six foot collar chain to one of the bars of the metal gates, giving her enough room to reach her bunk and walk around a little. He didn't need to lock the gates behind him as Ingrid couldn't go anywhere but he did it anyway to exert his authority.

Once back in the main building, he faced Tess and took both her hands in his at the sides of her hips. Walking her backwards towards the bed, he pushed her gently once she could walk no further and assisted her landing on the soft covers, letting go of her hands as she slumped down.

"What's with the collar earlier on?" she asked.

"Are you jealous?" he joked.

"Is that the one from Gus's workshop bench that he was going to put on me?"

"One of Gus's guys gave it to me. Yes." He told her.

"So is that the only one you have?" she asked him.

"Yes that's the only one. Why do you ask?" he replied.

"I'm curious as to your plans for me?" she said.

"Plans for you? I am going to take such good care of you that you won't need to worry about anything." He told her, "In fact. I'm going to wrap you up so tightly, that you won't be able to do anything, let alone worry about it."

From the bottom of the bed, Ally crawled through her legs and knelt between them with her knees wrapped around him and her ankle chain around his back. She knew that this position rendered her helpless to roll or fight with her legs.

"And then, we are going to make love until we can't make love no more." He joked with a smile.

The voluntarily bodily response of her eyes drew comfort from the delight of the hungry expression of fantasy engraved on his face, fuelled by thoughts of what he intended doing to her.

She fought back with her tongue as Ally's invaded her mouth, beating him hands down once again, where she changed passion into a kissing battle of wills.

Ally knelt back up, in between her legs and stared through her clothes, picturing her without them on.

Having her knees bent enabled her to spread her legs wide, which created an opening in her crotch, either side of her shorts, large enough for him to curl his little fingers into. Ally explored this area, caressing it as far as possible, dreaming about what delight lived inside.

The sensation became almost intolerable as the smallest digit's of his hands trailed gently up and down the sides of her devoted, tight little orchid, where the durable denim seam of her shorts, currently segmented her two defenceless outer folds.

The pleasurable tight central seam of her protective shorts, cleaving its way through the valley of her tingling flesh, stimulated the birth of a new fantasy. A fantasy where her mind desperately screamed out silent feelings of trustworthiness towards him, submitting herself to his touch and begging for her own nakedness at the untamed hand of his deviant mind.

"What are you going to do to me?" she whispered, desperate to feel his dominant gentle touch.

Ally rolled the both of them over, together and held her on top of him, with her ankle chain under his thighs.

"Imagine in your head, something that you think I'm going to do to you."

Amongst the heightened pressure in the crotch of her shorts, she could feel his erection pressing against her. Without answering him, she tilted her hips and rubbed herself up and down on top of him, occasionally breathing the word "Fuck." In conjunction with her thoughts and unpreventable pelvic thrusts.

With her eyes closed, Ally smiled as she tried to hide her orgasm, by sucking on her bottom lip and screaming quietly through her nose.

The surprised look on her face when she opened her eyes, told Ally of her disbelief about what had just happened.

"Shit. Sorry" she said. "I didn't mean to go that far."

"What was it you imagined me doing to you, that tipped you over the edge so easily?" he asked.

"Erm." She looked away and then back again to find the man still expecting an answer. "Ha. No." she laughed. "It doesn't matter." She said, too ashamed to tell him.

"What did I do to you?" he asked once more.

"Ha." She laughed again. "It was nothing. Don't worry about it."

"Tell me." He smiled, pressuring for truth over her obvious embarrassment.

"Ok then." She blurted out. "You had me chained to this bed and you were fucking me from behind. Are you happy now?"

Ally pulled her head down onto his and stole another incredibly addictive kiss from her as he rolled the two of them over onto her back again.

The next morning, Ally needed an early start. After freeing Ingrid from her neck chained prison of the old ammunition store, he brought the two girls together in the main building.

"I have to go out this morning and when I get back, we're all going on a little trip together." He told them. "I'm quite happy to chain your ankles behind you again if I need to but you two are going to prove me wrong and behave yourselves today aren't you?"

Tess and Ingrid nodded their heads.

"I'm fine with that" Tess replied.

"Me too." Said Ingrid.

"Good." Ally agreed. "You'll have to feed yourselves, I'll eat out."

He produced a padlock from his pocket and looked back up at the two girls "Turn around Tess." He said.

"Babe. You don't need to do that." She complained, thinking he'd already gone back on his word.

Taking hold of her waist belt chain, he hooked the shackle of the padlock through the last link at the end, then reached for the end link of Ingrid's collar chain and gave it the same treatment.

"Now play nicely." He said, tucking the padlock keys into his pocket and heading for the door.

Ally drove to the bank to find the money transfer to be successful. The daily allowance varied, depending on how much cash the bank held on that day. This day he could only withdraw five thousand but he could prearrange a larger sum for later on in the week.

Next he phoned Don and arranged to meet him at the Blockhouse that afternoon.

After eating, he moved onto the rental company where he'd previously enquired about an RV motorhome. Waving a thousand notes in front of the familiar sales man, earned him a week's hire of a two bed unit which carried a motorbike on the rear.

Leaving his van in the carpark, he drove the girl's temporary accommodation, back to the Blockhouse, praying for piece between the two when he arrived.