Destined for Algeria Ch. 15

Story Info
Chapter 15.
8.8k words
4.75
1.4k
00

Part 15 of the 22 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15.

The noise of Ally's approaching motorbike engine could be heard from miles away through the quiet warm wind of the mountains. Tess and Ingrid stood to tidy the chairs, towels and drinking cups they'd made use of in his short absence.

Their only hope of help arrived, revealing his sweat soaked hair from under the crash helmet before strapping the bike back onto its bracket at the rear.

Still barefoot, the girls rode in the back, again with the curtains closed, having only a view of the horizon through the front window in the distance.

The privacy and security of the locked gates back at the blockhouse, allowed the girls their freedom to roam around the courtyard together.

Ally approached his two captives with their footwear in hand and dropped Ingrid's training shoes on the floor in front of her. He then knelt down with Tess's boots and released the padlock joining the three foot waist belt chain to the six foot collar chain.

Ingrid stopped fastening her laces and stood to look at Ally putting on Tess's boots for her.

"Actually," Ingrid said, "I think I'd prefer my ankle boots back now please."

Ingrid's gardening boots had been part of their clothing exchange on the boat ride to Morocco, where Ingrid had double-crossed Tess and subsequently caused the chains to be on her instead.

Tess panicked when Ingrid asked for her boots returning because she knew that the fur lined, folded down rim around the top of the ankle, held her leg cuffs at a comfortable height for walking.

"Ha." Ally laughed, pointing down at the trainers on Ingrid's feet. "They were new when I bought them. Now they absolutely stink."

Tess joined in with a nervous laugh.

"Believe me Tess." Ally went on, "You don't want to be going near those things without a chemical suit."

"I can't smell anything." Ingrid protested.

"I'll stick to the ankle boots thanks Babe." Tess said. "You were quick enough to give them away on the boat, so you can keep what you've got thanks."

Watching Ally finish off her laces with a double bow, gave her relief that the boots were staying for now.

Feeling like the principal girl of the two, Tess braved to request a change of clothes. "On that subject Babe," She asked. "Is there any chance of us getting some more appropriate clothes when you're next out? It's just that these shorts are pretty dam tight and Ingrid's jeans were far too warm for her to wear today up in the mountains."

The look of disgust on Ally's face made Tess think that she'd insulted him in some way, so she explained her request a little clearer. "You know. Something like that green summer dress you bought for me back in wales."

The aggression in his response shocked both girls into considering stepping away from him.

"You mean that green dress that you ridiculed me about?" He said, loudly and directly into Tess's face. "You mean that one that I didn't even bring with me because you said you would never go near it and belittled me about?"

He took hold of Tess's crop-top from where it began, just above her waist belt and looked down at her shorts, to assess whether or not they were worth keeping.

"No." he said, turning his head towards Ingrid's loose fitting jeans. "If anything I don't want you wearing any clothes at all."

Beholding the sight of Ally walking between them, Tess and Ingrid looked at each other in shock.

"Haha Babe." Tess trembled behind him, from where he now stood in front of Ingrid, looking at the holes in her knees. "You don't mean that."

He bent down slightly and tugged at the loose torn fabric halfway up Ingrid's legs. "Disgusting, blood stained sweaty disgrace, these things." He said. "From now on, when a garment becomes unfit for wearing, I'm going to cut it off and throw it away."

"So you've got one chance to look after the clothes on your back, because I won't be replacing them." He warned his two stunned prisoners. "Once they're gone, they're gone for good."

"You can't make us walk around naked!" Ingrid snapped back. "We'll die of exposure from the sun for a start."

The whole subject of clothing seemed to have struck a chord, causing something to snap with in Ally's head after this confrontation from Ingrid.

He grabbed hold of her collar chain and dragged her over to the Camel tethering post, at the bottom of the flagpole in the centre of the courtyard.

"I can and I will!" he said.

Tess kept her distance, to observe Ally take hold of the ring between Ingrid's rigidly cuffed wrists and padlock it to the shoulder high circular tether attached to the wooden structure. Sensibly, Ingrid hadn't resisted Ally's demands for fear of worsening her situation before she actually knew what he wanted of her.

"It's no secret that sun cream will protect you from burning but being naked will discourage you from running away." He said to Ingrid, turning his back and walking towards the main building.

Ingrid tested the restraint ring immediately in front of her eyes, only to confirm the inescapability of the ancient hardware.

Tess shuffled herself over to join Ingrid so that she could discuss theories of why, all of a sudden, he wanted to find an excuse to keep them locked up and naked. They concluded incorrectly that it must have something to do with the man he met that morning.

Only a minute or two passed before Ally returned from the main building, carrying a pair of kitchen scissors in his hand.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Tess asked. "Has something happened today?"

"Nothing's wrong." He replied. "Stand over here will you. Face that way."

He positioned Tess next to Ingrid, slightly in front, but not too far that she couldn't see over her shoulder.

"Nothing's wrong at all." He said, standing back from both of them. "I've been meaning to warn you about the consequences of not taking care of your clothes, but the subject hasn't come up until now."

Where they stood with their legs in a relaxed position, slightly apart and unhindered by their chains, gave Ally a few moments to admire the two girl's similarities.

He closely studied the sculptured hindquarters of Tess, with a view to reproducing a similar design of shorts, by attacking Ingrid's jeans with his scissors.

The strain Tess's figure produced against the cut-off shorts, originally designed as, high waist, skinny fit jeans, gave his imagination the vision of an explosion of flesh, imminently ripping through the light blue denim and gaining its freedom from within its restrictive confines.

The bone structure of Ingrid's pelvic girdle seemed to be more in line and much higher up than the widest part of her outer thighs, giving her the form of longer, more stretched buttocks, when compared to the shorter and more compact cheeky curves of Tess's behind.

Following up from the widest part of Tess's leg bones, the curvature of her hips dramatically narrowed in at her midriff, giving her a 'hip-to-waist ratio' which instinctively increased the activity of Ally's Neanderthal neurotransmitters, drawing his brain towards the attraction of this prominent feature of a potential child bearing woman.

Without warning, Ingrid felt the fast sensation of cutting cloth, rising up her leg.

"Ally wait." She said, "Please don't cut them off. I had no idea about the situation with our clothes; please give me a chance. Can't you just shorten them at the knees or something, and I'll be more careful in future?"

His answer came as a relief to all.

"That's what I'm doing." He said, stopping the vertical cut before getting too close to her waistband. "That's why she's standing there in front of us, so I can get this right."

In an attempt to compensate for her high hipbones, he cut her jeans off at the sides, above the widest part of her leg, below her pelvis.

His mistake of initially cutting slightly too high meant that as he continued to snip around towards her crotch, the bottom of the shorts revealed the lower part of each curve of her arse cheeks.

"Just turn away again please Babe." He said to Tess, looking to further study the symmetrical view of her behind.

He marvelled at how her rear pockets, which had been orientated by design to be vertically parallel, were being contorted so much by her feminine form, that they twisted out wider and wider towards the bottom, the further her hips forced them apart. This comparison couldn't be avoided, due to the close proximity of her narrow waist, only inches above, being enhanced by her polished thick band of metallic belt.

Admiring his own work, he noted that, where Ingrid's natural waist happened to be so slim, the slack of the loose fitting jean's waistband, allowed a triangular 'V' shape fold to protrude outwards around the rear belt loop behind her, rather like a spout in the rim of a jug.

Moving down, he realised that he'd cut too much and given her more of a bikini bottoms look, rather than the design of Tess's, turned up hem, sports shorts profile.

"Now that's what I like to see." He said, stroking a small portion of newly exposed white skin on the bottom of her arse cheek with the back of his index finger. "That looks so much better."

Ingrid looked up from where he touched her, to her immobilised hands in front of her face, then back down to the ruined jeans he'd just butchered.

"I look like a prostitute." She said.

"Don't be silly, your legs are beautiful. Why shouldn't they be on show?" He replied. "These shortened jeans will be much more comfortable in this sweltering heat. Unless of course you want me to cut them off completely?"

"No thanks. You're right, they look good, thanks." She complimented him. "Why don't we show them to my husband Kristofer on our next ransom video?"

Caught out, Ally looked at her face and touched her right temple with his hand, to stroke the slightly red area of skin where Tess had attacked her the previous day.

"I can't let him see this." Ally told her.

Although lame as excuses go, a confession of truth about the ransom money having already been paid in full, would technically clear her of any reason for him to still hold her captive and reduce her willingness to endure anymore of his ridicules regime. He new he had to quickly avoid this subject.

"It would make more sense for you two to swap your clothes back." He said, referring to how tight Tess's shorts were in comparison to Ingrid's. "But unfortunately your chains make that an impossibility."

Tess's discipline to remain facing forward had relaxed once again, on this occasion her prolonged looking over her shoulder had escalated into her feet freely moving around, in time to watch Ally abandon the two of them and walk back to the main building.

"What the fuck has got into him?" Ingrid asked.

"I don't know." Tess replied "But I think you just got lucky there. I thought they were going to be cut completely off."

The dreaded sight of Ally returning with his favoured white rope, encouraged Tess to turn back to where she had been told to stand and face away from him.

"For fuck sake." She mumbled.

Craning her neck once more, she watched him stand behind Ingrid and thread the rope around her waist, through the belt loops of her now cut-off jeans, dropping the remainder of the coil to the floor where he needed to use both hands.

For its intended purpose, the length of rope undoubtedly needed to be much shorter, but Ally made do with his available resources by passing the rope, artistically and neatly around her waist, many times, creating a belt, four cords in depth, highlighting her narrow waist. Once satisfied that he'd expelled enough surplus rope, he tied a knot at her front, twisted and tucked the loose end through her legs, tightly up into her crotch, then attached it to the rest of the rope behind her back.

Ingrid dare not complain, but made the discomfort from the twisted braid of rope cutting her in half between her legs, obvious, by frowning her feelings of unhappiness towards him.

"That should see you through the night." He said, completely frightening the shit out of Ingrid who took his fake threat as gospel.

Tess believed him too but didn't want to intervene through fear of reprisal to her own detriment.

"You coming?" he asked Tess, dropping his right arm to guide the way back to the main building. "We need to eat."

Thirty minutes later, Ingrid had given up on holding her arms up and let them rest where the cuffs held them. The smell of curry made her mouth water but the threat of being trussed up overnight taunted her mind into hatred towards her custodian.

Ally walked back across the courtyard with the key to Ingrid's padlock in his hand. Once in front of her, he clicked the sprung loaded shackle open, releasing her cuffs from the camel tethering ring and allowing her arms to fall down under their own weight.

"Thank you." She said, without questioning any of her thoughts about being there, starving for no reason, overnight.

The crotch rope remained uncomfortably high up inside her, edging itself further and further in with each step she took on the short walk over to the main building. Although she could, at a struggle, reach behind her and pick away at the knots, she thought it best to leave the rope alone for now and not do anything to give him reason to drag her back to the post again.

Tess looked at the indentation between Ingrid's legs as she sat down at the table to eat.

"Your collar looks nice." Tess joked, knowing that Ingrid wouldn't dare snap back at her.

Ally smiled and shook his head in approval of Tess's sarcasm.

As the light faded and they'd finished eating, Ingrid announced her early retirement to bed, where she knew she would be able to relieve herself of the crotch rope in the privacy of the old ammunition store.

Ally stood and grabbed hold of the knot at her waist behind her, preventing her from walking any further forward. "Be nice to see you sleep in this." He said, destroying Ingrid's hopes of its removal.

Much to her relief, he pulled at the knots a few times and relieved the tension, letting the twisted ends of the rope swing freely through her legs as he released her to get ready for bed under her own steam.

Ally waited for her to finish in the middle outhouse before padlocking her chain to the bars of the old ammunition store, turning the key to the gates on exit and heading back to join Tess in the main building.

"Did I do right today, cutting off those jeans she stole from you, and exposing her body, the same as yours?" Ally asked Tess.

"Doing right would be to remove these things from me." She replied, ignoring his question and shaking her wrists at her sides.

"I can't." he reminded her.

Ally smiled and slowly, yet playfully stood on the middle of her ankle chain so that she couldn't back away from him. "You made me break the saw blades remember?"

Without attempting to move, she stood still and accepted the feeling of his nose gently touching the tip of hers. A kiss would normally be imminent but Tess wanted to voice her opinion first.

"I didn't make you break them." She said.

"You played your part." He whispered, touching his lips against hers. "Besides, I quite like you in chains."

"I know you do." Tess said, turning her head to one side and declining his advances. "Promise me you'll take them off soon?"

Realising he'd just been rejected he took his foot of her leg cuff chain and bent down so that his right shoulder rested against the front of her shiny metal waist belt. An unexpected sweep from her feet and hoist into a firefighters lift, took her breath away and made her cry out with laughter. The girly scream and giggle that followed told Ally that she wanted to play.

Inbuilt stone steps at the back of the main building lead to nowhere practical, but he climbed the first few anyway, to keep her guessing where they were going.

"Were are you taking me?" she screamed, laughing like a child, quite short of breath but not in any discomfort. "There's nothing up there. Put me down."

"Ok. If you insist." He carried her over to the bed and lay her down on her back, then knelt over her and began to tickle her ribs to make her scream a little more. Satisfied that he'd playfully proven his point about dominance, he flipped her over onto her front, to be faced with the cuteness of the two, soft but tightly wrapped globes, which he'd originally fallen in love with, when he first set eyes on her.

Unable to resist a little bit more fun, he swiped the palm of his right hand across the side of her right arse cheek, in the direction towards her middle, only ever with playful intent.

Over excitement had impaired his judgement and the slapping sound of his pasting made him stop and think that he may have accidently hit her too hard.

Tess stopped laughing and spun her head around to look at him, ready to complain as soon as the stinging pain returned via her nerves, from her brain.

The sorry expression of regret on his face showed enough sign of remorse to tell her that he probably never meant to hit her so hard.

Although loud and shocking, Tess never felt anything other than her rump cheeks wobble. The thick material with its extra layer of pocket sewn on top had protected her from the 'flesh on flesh' contact and distributed the impact from his hand, into a more spread out pushing movement.

Surprised but understanding that this tightly compressed area wouldn't be quite bullet proof, she favoured a method of discouraging him from repeating it again, by prolonging her frown back at him.

Acknowledging his wrongdoing, he tried switching to a verbal attack, as a lame form of defending his mistake.

"You want to be my wife don't you?" he said.

"Fuck off Ally!" she replied, holding her fake, pain filled stare, towards him. "That really hurt."

Seeing her face disappear into the bed covers meant that he could no longer judge her expression, leaving him with little other choice than to apologise.

"Ok I'm sorry Baby." He began, "Look, I got carried away that's all." He lay down beside her legs at the bottom of the bed and stroked the supposed tender area he'd just hit. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

Receiving no response, he pressed down hard with his mouth and kissed her pliable cheek through the tightness of her shorts.

"I'm sorry." He said, momentarily raising up to speak, before lowering his lips back down again to kiss her once more.

His repeated kissing, followed by the word "Sorry," continued in all areas of her perk behind multiple times, until temptation overcame and he found himself too aroused to resist laying on top of his own personal sexy little tease.

Feeling Ally's erection pressing down on top of her, through their clothes, gave her a sense of victory after he'd been drawn towards, what she considered to be her most valuable asset.

Intent on chastising him, Tess turned her head to the side to speak.

"What exactly is it you want from me Ally?" she complained. "Because I'm going to have to start refusing these selfish games until you repay me with a little thanks."

"Thanks?" he replied. "I give you orgasms. Surely that's thanks?"

"Fuck you Ally." She said. "You know what I'm talking about. I MEAN THESE THINGS!"

The metallic rattling sound lasted quite a few seconds as she jostled her wrists around at her sides in protest. She kicked her legs into the bed, bounced around a little and rolled over onto her back, to face up at him.

Ally didn't want to commit an answer, so remained silent until she'd stopped struggling.

"WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE THEM OFF ME?"

Feeling her frustration, Ally lay beside her and stroked her hair back from her face, looking caringly into her eyes as she stared back and spoke.

"I'm not going to consent to sex with you anymore, until you take this shit off me, and I've had a proper wash." She insisted.