Destined for Algeria Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agreeing with her discomfort, he made an effort to evaluate the severity of not being able to wash for the past few days and crawled himself around the bed to assess her dilemma.

Beginning with a sensual sniff around the tops of her thighs, he kissed her sensitive but safely protected genitalia, taking in the arousing aromatic scent, which resulted from her unplanned, accidental orgasm the previous evening.

Once he brought sanity back from his sexually charged state of mind, he reluctantly moved his head further up her body to investigate any other sweat prone regions that may be cause for concern.

Passing intuitively over her breasts with his nose brushing over her crop-top, he moved up to nestle his face closer to the short sleeve in her underarm, where he would truly be able to understand the reason for her complaint.

"I'm not sure that wearing these clothes all day in this heat and sleeping in them is the best idea." He said, taking some responsibility for not noticing her getting in such a state.

Putting his thumbs under the bottom of her white crop-top, Ally began bunching it together, then lifted it up to clear her breasts as he stretched it to the top of her chest.

On their journey up, his cotton covered hands purposely interfered with the blood-primed bullets of her nipples, allowing them to spring back up and erect themselves once the gathering of cloth had passed over.

Letting go of her top around her shoulders, he lowered his head towards one of her breasts and took charge of the particular nipple by manipulating it, up inside his nostril, at the same time as kissing the exposed breast it belonged to.

I think these clothes need to come off." He suggested.

"Nice try." She replied. "I said no more sex until these things are off."

Ally laughed and forced her crop-top over her head and down her arms behind her.

"Like you have a choice?" he said.

Tess didn't fight against him when he began unfastening her shorts, instead, she raised her hips to aid their removal, down to her ankles.

The excitement of being helpless, exposed and naked, in front of him, made her want to retract her refusal of consent, and tease him with the kind of sexy talk she'd been learning he liked. Not that the lack of consent would stop him anyway, she thought.

"We can still cuddle up to each other tonight, without having sex." He pointed out. "I'm just trying to get some air to your clothes that's all."

Slightly gutted at his celibacy agreement but still considering it salvageable if she wanted to tempt him, she asked again. "When are you going to get me out of these things?"

"As soon as I can." He surprisingly replied. "It's your clothes that I'm concerned about. I think they've had it. I might have to cut them off you and throw them away."

"What does as soon as I can mean?" she asked, elated with his answer.

"I have some contractors starting work here in the morning, so as soon as they are finished I'll feel more comfortable about letting you roam free." He told her.

"Tomorrow?" she replied, with delight in her tone. "I can't wait to get them off.

"Are we talking about your clothes?" Ally questioned.

"My clothes?" she answered, "I'm talking about these chains."

Tess's hands raised and lowered her waist belt to highlight her still shining predicament.

"My clothes are fine." She pleaded. "You said that once our clothes were off, you weren't going to replace them, didn't you?"

"That's right." He said. "I'd love you to be my naked wife."

"Baby, leave my clothes alone." She told him. "I'll find a way to launder them and dry them in the sun. You're right, I shouldn't be sleeping with them on."

"But I'd prefer to have you without." He replied.

"I love these clothes baby." She overly emphasised. "Please let me keep them."

She had to get the subject away from him cutting off her clothes, so she used the power of seduction to shift his mind.

"I'm feeling a little consensual right now babes, is there anything you'd like me to do?" she asked.

Ally smiled and reached for his shirt buttons. "If this is your way of bargaining with me." He said, "Then it's highly likely to work."

"You like my bum in these shorts don't you?" she said, twisting them around her ankles where Ally had left them. "And you like the way that this top leaves nothing to the imagination of what's going on inside, don't you?"

He watched her tugging at white crop-top bunched up behind her back, spanning from wrist to wrist between her and the mattress.

Without talking, he took advantage of what lay before his eyes. Using his thumbs, he played with her nipples once more.

"Ok then." He said, agreeing to something but not specifying.

"Ok. What?" she asked.

"Bend your knees." He replied.

Ally stood and stripped off completely, then knelt on the bed, between her two raised knees.

Spreading her thighs with his hands, opened her availability for him to lay on top of her and test her willingness, using his erection.

With his head now in front of hers, he said, "I mean Ok, you can keep your clothes."

Her gift of a kiss demonstrated her appreciation but her tongue at the back of Ally's mouth, sent his body into a frenzy of wild lust. Although turned on enough for lubrication, the pleasurable feeling of his increasing thrusts penetrating her, portrayed selfishness and desperation to satisfy only himself.

Ally's performance made it clear that this experience wouldn't be lasting very long. Residing to this fact, she moaned in a few of the right places, happy and content that she'd won her latest battle.

Once engulfed in the committal bear hug of his imminent orgasm, she accepted the inevitable, and secretly enjoyed her own personal challenge of gauging the diminishing power he delivered, with each of the warm pulses of fluid she felt arriving inside her.

"I love you." She whispered as his grip around her began to reduce.

"Thank you." He replied, rolling to her side, now red faced and out of breath. "You're so amazing."

Using Ally's underpants to mop up their love juices had become almost normal in their relationship.

Excited and happy for his care, she innocently asked Ally, "So what time do you think that your contractors will be finished tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow?" He said, frowning up at her and shaking his head. "They start tomorrow." He continued, without thinking of the implications of telling her the truth, "But probably won't be finished until the end of the week."

"THE END OF THE WEEK!" she shouted.

From the relative comfort and safety of the old ammunition store, Ingrid heard Tess's voice, broadcasting across the desert silence, screaming like a banshee prior to someone's death.

Her shouting summoned no such reaction in volume from Ally, but didn't cause concern to Ingrid of anybody's immediate danger, because she could relate the conversation to, normal relationship bickering. The words spoken about Tess being tricked into sex and her chains not being removed the next day, made Ingrid smile to herself for the first time since Ally had fitted the collar around her neck. Their conversation about dirty clothes did catch Ingrid's attention though. Having her hands in front of her, she unfastened her newly cut-off jeans and dropped them down to her ankles. With her feet together, the slack in her leg cuff chain allowed her to completely remove them from around her feet, meaning that she would be able to wash and dry them in the sun, without the fear of them being further bastardised by Ally's kitchen scissors.

The morning routine of eating and packing up the wagon for the day's trip out into the hills, took little over an hour. Tess watched Ingrid remove her own footwear, whilst Ally unfastened the laces of Tess's boots, to confiscate them for the rest of the day.

"We can wash our socks today and leave them out to dry in the sun." Ingrid said. "Pass me yours, I'll carry them."

Ally agreed and steadied Tess's legs as he removed them for her.

Sitting in the back with the curtains drawn, the journey into the mountains proved to be as routine and uneventful as the previous day. Once they had stopped, Ally hurried to remove the motorbike from its bracket at the rear, in a rush to get back to meet Don and the rest of the contractors at the blockhouse.

Before leaving, he locked the end of Ingrid's collar chain to the end of Tess's waist belt chain as he had done the day before, cheekily patting both of their behinds with his hands in unison as he straightened himself up to walk outside.

"See you tonight." He said.

The girls didn't answer him, instead, they stayed inside, listening to his bike engine rev away into the distance.

Approaching the blockhouse, Ally could see a mechanical excavator being delivered from its transport trailer, amongst three more contractors vehicles who'd arrived in his absence. Once the gates were opened, the project manager Frankie O'Donnell, or Don as he liked to be known, directed the workforce in a less than polite manner, raising his voice to advertise his authority.

The reversing alarm of a huge lorry assisted the digger outside, as it shifted bucket loads of earth and boulders into the rear of the tipper truck, to make way for the large plastic vessel of the effluent tank cess pit.

Two hours into the digging, Don approached Ally with a suggestion.

"These guys have nearly finished." He said, "And there's not even half a load on the back of that lorry."

"Ok." Ally replied, querying the direction of this conversation.

"Well we're paying for the full day and a full load to be removed, so I think we should utilise them elsewhere, before the end of the day."

"How do you mean?" Ally asked.

Don pointed with his finger all around the inside of the perimeter of the fortified walls. "This being a protected building means that you can't change the layout, but who's to say that you can't dig down."

"Dig down for what?" Ally questioned.

"Come and see." Don said, walking in the direction of the old ammunition store. "What if we were to dig down, out here, in front of these gates and dig a slope for a staircase inside the gates, to create another room for you?" Don turned to Ally for approval. "It wouldn't cost anymore to dig it and if I give the guys the nod, they can sift through the muck and reclaim enough boulders to cement in place for the retaining walls down inside."

Ally stood speechless, unable to believe his own ears, waiting for Don to say the word BUT.

"If we say make it ten foot by twelve foot, by the time we've built the internal walls, that would reduce it to eight foot by ten, meaning that we could span the roof with eight, ten foot precast concrete slabs." Don decided. "I know it's not much but it would only cost us the concrete roof slabs and them being off the shelf, could be here by tomorrow afternoon. What do you think?"

The architect couldn't possibly know the effect his words were having on Ally. Although he heard nothing of Don's words about the sizing calculations, his mind couldn't get rid of the image of an underground bunker. Trying to remain casual looking, Ally brought his hand up to scratch his head and noticed how much his fingers were shaking. The suggestion of having his own private dungeon sent his heart into overdrive, flushing his face slightly, but not enough to be noticed.

Don continued before Ally could speak. "It'd be a bit of a man cave. You'd be able to stand up in it and nobody would be any the wiser about its existence. It would be just a little way of getting one over on the authorities."

Ally had to say something quickly before Don changed his mind. "Good idea." He said, "And the steps would be where?"

Don walked into the old ammunition store and pointed to the area along the side wall, from the back wall to the gates. "From here to here." He said.

Shouting from outside caught Don's attention, so he excused himself and walked away from Ally to involve himself in the commotion.

Before long, the digger appeared and began to mark out the area of excavation with the edge of its bucket.

Under Don's close supervision, the hole took less than an hour. Three men worked tirelessly in the back of the tipper truck, throwing as many useful sized stones as they could, to be used for the interior walls of the dugout room.

Ally could not believe the turn of events in such a short space of time.

Don came off his phone and approached Ally. "Slight problem." He said. "The guys supplying the concrete roof slabs, can't take payment over the phone. Would you be able to go visit them and swipe your card?"

"Yes, no problem." Ally replied, eager to get this part of the project underway. "I'll take the bike."

Up in the mountains, Ingrid and Tess were sitting semi naked in the sun, with their shorts and underwear around their ankles after washing them with their feet in a bowl of soapy water. Their tops were a little bit more difficult to wash but together they managed to do enough agitating and rinsing, that they hoped would remove their odour.

From now on, the rest of their day would be spent chained together, sitting next to each other in the sun, drying their clothes. They had to keep their bare parts covered as much as possible with towels to avoid getting burnt as the sun shone from directly overhead in the heat of midday.

Ingrid accepted that the two of them were in this situation equally together and tried to accommodate Tess as much as she could. The two girls talked civilly to each other for the whole day, with their conversation naturally becoming intimate and eventually leading to a little trust being built up.

By three o'clock in the afternoon, their shorts were dry enough to be worn again but they thought it best to wait for as long as possible before pulling them up.

Two hours after setting off to pay for the roofing slabs, Ally returned on his motorbike, to see that the digger, tipper truck and one of the builders vans had gone.

Inside the wooden gates, lay a mound of boulders at the side of the perfectly squared off masterpiece of a hole that the digger driver had skilfully crafted.

A dugout channel stretched from the middle outhouse, to the large hole outside, where the waste pipe could be buried, from what would soon be the bathroom.

Inside the main building, the carpenters were making good progress with the floorboards on the first floor, and the roofers were still hard at it, replacing damaged tiles.

The missing van returned and reversed all the way into the courtyard, stopping short of the edge of the eight foot deep hole, next to the pile of stones, to be used as bricks for the retaining walls.

Bags of sand and cement were being humped onto the ground, followed by about twenty five paving flags for the floor and steps. By three o'clock in the afternoon, the builders were mixing mortar and making light work of laying the flags down, onto a bed of compacted gravel stones. Two hours later, the cement mixer and petrol driven still saw used for cutting the paving slabs, fell silent and the floor in the dugout room as well as the steps, were deemed a no go area until the mortar had set overnight.

As the contractors stacked their tools in the corner of the main building, it announced them finishing for the day, so Ally locked the wooden gates behind them and raced up into the hills, to collect his two captives.

The humming of Ally's return spurred the two girls into getting dressed. Ingrid managed to pull up her own skimpy cut-off shorts with ease but Tess needed a little help with hers. Straining, assisted by wriggling her hips, the sun shrunken shorts which originally belonged to Ingrid, were on and ready to be fastened. The area of Tess's waist wasn't the restriction, it was the pert rounds of her backside that needed to be overcome.

"If I were a man." Ingrid said, commenting on Tess's behind.

"Shut up." Tess smiled, fastening her top button.

"I owe you an explanation." Ingrid confessed.

"What about?" Tess asked.

The noise of the engine, coupled with the sight of the exaggerated high mud guards and huge front suspension springs of Ally's bike pulling up next to them, temporarily distracted their attention.

"Later." Ingrid said. "I'll tell you later."

"Hi ladies." Ally called out when he appeared from behind the motorhome.

He removed the padlock connecting Ingrid's collar chain and Tess's waist belt chain together and put it in his pocket. "All set?"

They each responded with a single "Yep" and headed inside towards the comfort of the rear sofa.

Ally closed the side door and jumped into the driver's seat.

"You won't recognise the place when we get there." He called back.

Once obvious that he couldn't hear from the front seat over the noise of the engine, Tess spoke quietly to Ingrid.

"What were you going to tell me?" she asked.

Ingrid took a deep breath and began, "Ally wants a pet wife. One who will have sex whenever he wants it and someone who he can keep for himself, hidden away from the rest of the world. I can see why he has chosen you, because you're beautiful, sexy and attractive, and would I be right in saying that you've already spoilt him a little in the bedroom with his harmless little fetish games?"

Tess felt flattered by the words spoken from the one woman who's looks she envied. "So what does he want?" Tess asked.

"He initially wanted to keep me as collateral so that he could ensure your safe return. When I offered him money from my husband to keep me safe, he went along with it and eventually could afford to buy your freedom. Theoretically he should have let me go once he got you back but something must have gone wrong. I think seeing you in those chains like that has tipped his mind over the edge and for fear of you never putting them on again if he ever let's you out of them, then that must be why I'm still here."

"So why are you still chained up, if it's me he wants?" Tess asked.

"Well my legs are chained up because of you my darling." Ingrid glared back at Tess, "And I hope that the collar was just a spur of the moment thing to keep us from running away, but having my wrists still cuffed like this is all down to his assessment of your willingness to be his fantasy obedient wife."

"Because he wanted you to train me right?" Tess confirmed.

"Correct." Ingrid replied.

"So from what you're saying is, if I show willing enough to be cuffed up like this at his beck and call, then he'll most likely release you back into the wild."

"Something like that." Ingrid laughed. "It should only take a few days to convince him. Would you be able to try that for me?"

"What do I get out of this?" Tess asked.

"I'm sure Ally will share my wealth between the two of you, my husband is supposed to be arranging a huge lump sum, after which, I'd be out of your, sex enhanced, private lives for good."

Tess shook her head. "Ok. But you have to stick up for me before you leave. Agreed?"

Ingrid smiled. "Yes. Agreed."

Ally parked inside the courtyard walls, over towards the old ammunition store, to avoid driving over the trench running from the middle outhouse, to the septic tank outside and to the left of the gates.

Once he'd delivered their shoes, the two girls were amazed to see what progress the contractors had made in just a single day. The dug out pit looked to be nothing more than a flight of paved steps leading down into an extension of the old ammunition store.

The trench however, with its mound of earth running parallel, ready for backfilling once the drain pipe had been laid, proved quite a hurdle for a woman to stride over, wearing leg cuffs.

Looking back from the paved dugout area, Ingrid questioned Ally. "I take it that my husband has successfully transferred the money then?"

Ally clearly showed signs of discomfort and looked away, as if to avoid the subject. He turned back to Tess, lifted and carried her over the trench, then jumped back to collect Ingrid, all the time making his lack of response about the money, ever more suspicious.