Destined for Algeria Ch. 20

Story Info
Chapter 20.
7.2k words
4
1.6k
1
0

Part 20 of the 22 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 20

"You are a very beautiful lady." The passenger of the car said, turning to look at Tess, with the cloth still dabbing the side of his face, concentrating only on the shape of her lower body where he couldn't miss the bright red welts in her skin already beginning to mature.

Looking once again at his own whipped face in the rear view mirror, he spoke with the driver, telling him in Arabic that they needed to stop at a pharmacy so he could get some antiseptic cream.

Once stopped, the passenger of the duo got out and walked around to the back of the car, rolling the piece of curtain cloth in his hands as he opened the boot lid which currently accommodated Ingrid, who's cries for help could be heard outside.

From inside, Tess felt the car rocking with the ensuing scuffle, which preceded Ingrid's cries for help becoming muffled by what Tess hoped to be the disgustingly wet gag she'd been forced to wear herself.

Once in the pharmacy, the passenger of the car, picked up antibacterial wet wipes for his face and antiseptic cream. In his approach to the checkout, he found himself fronted by a display of metal nail files which had a pointed end to them, reminding him of their potential use as lock picks from the movies. The idea grabbed his attention, because their filing properties would be able to cut through metal. A trick which he'd also learned from the movies. Decision made, he took three of them from the shelf in front of him and paid without hesitation on exit.

Returning to the car he spoke with his colleague through the open front window, showing him the items he'd bought and telling him to make a phone call. Pharmacy supplies in hand, he chose the back seat directly behind the driver, where the knees of Tess's hog-cuffed, bent legs, rested.

Pushing, wriggling and sliding her away from him along the leather furniture, created space for him to sit down and aid her situation.

With the car now back in motion he smeared an antibacterial wipe over the cut below his eye before opening the antiseptic cream and applying a little over the wound he'd received from Ingrid's curtain-wire whip, before he'd disabled her.

By cricking her neck around, Tess watched behind her as he took a bunch of wet-wipes and began cleaning the burning stripes Ingrid had so cruelly inflicted on her. His gentle touch relaxed her enough to trust him, so much so that she rested her cheek back down onto the seat and allowed him to do his own thing without interrupting.

By the time he'd given the bare flesh of both legs a thorough cleansing, he moved on to the cream, to not only sooth her marks but to also promote a faster recovery.

His smooth tender caress of the soothing cream confused the pain, causing her senses to distribute and thankfully dilute the stinging sensation into smaller, manageable pockets, all around her body.

As progress reached the tops of her legs, she didn't complain about his fingers invading her privacy slightly by lifting the turned up hem of her shorts and following one of the red lines underneath the denim.

"How high up does it go?" he asked quietly but only loudly enough to breach the road noise of the car.

"All over." Tess replied, innocently telling the truth.

She smiled at the trustworthy man's gentle, cheeky squeeze of her rump, unnecessarily using both hands instead of just the one.

"Does this hurt?" he joked.

"Strangely. No." she laughed for the first time in ages, knowing that her bum cheeks were her best asset and rarely failed to attract the attention of any man. "But I don't think the skin will be damaged under there."

He smiled at her and moved himself closer to the middle of the seat to lift her hips up onto his lap. Tess held her breath as her body contorted further than comfortable when he lifted her, refraining from shouting out as the short lived pain proved enough to cope with.

"Sorry." he said. "I'm going to get these locks off you. I'll be as quick as I can."

Tess couldn't see him messing about with the points of the nail files, trying to insert them one at a time into the keyholes of the padlocks, but she remained confident of his ability to release her from her current position. The picking soon turned into a high pitched sawing action once he'd realised that you cannot pick a lock with a nail file.

After a few moments and only scratching the surface of the padlock's polished finish, he paused to reconsider.

The chain would be made from a softer metal, but thicker and would have to be cut in two places to release each leg. The cuffs themselves were way too thick to even consider cutting through, leaving only one feasibly viable option.

Turning the nail file on an angle, he attacked the mushroomed rivet head which formed the locking pin of one of the cuffs around her ankle. This proved to be a success and he could tell that with perseverance it would pay off.

Keen to prove himself, he repositioned Tess's body further back on his lap so that her waist lay over his left thigh and her belly rested on his right.

The choice of routing of his hands through the chain of her ankle cuffs, meant that his right forearm would be resting on the comfort of her bum cheek for the process of him butchering the rivet head.

Through his jeans Tess thought she could feel an erection but couldn't be absolutely sure, until the time where her posterior began wobbling like a moulded jelly and his filing action picked up speed, forcing him to adjust his seating position.

To disguise his bulging hard on and seat shuffling, he brushed imaginary metal filings from her back pockets, a place where Tess could tell that they would never have landed, being so far away from the position above her thighs where the rivets were being worked on.

Using her cuffed hands, she managed to catch hold of his working wrists and lightly turn his palms towards the curves of her behind.

Breathing in, she arched her back to exert more force against his hips so that there would be no hiding his arousal. By doing this she could take advantage of the clit stimulating panty vibrator, dormantly remaining in situ within the confines of her shorts, enabling her to have the same compression sensation as he. Tess looked back at him and began rocking her hips in a slightly seductive manner.

"Put your hands here on my bum and give me a proper squeeze." She told him confidently, as she'd failed to meet a man yet, who hadn't been tempted by their lure.

"What?" He asked, trying to sound innocent.

"You know! My ass." She said, "Put your hands on my ass, have a good squeeze and get your inhibitions out of the way."

The man looked stunned at being given such a proposition.

"And then you might be able to concentrate on what you're doing."

"I don't know what to say." He replied, "You have such a precious ass..."

"Ok. Now I remember. You're not allowed to touch us are you?" she cut him off, receiving a blank look of secrecy from the man sitting beneath her. "What about her. Are you not even allowed to hurt her?"

His reply of "No." couldn't have been a lie. These two men were obviously under strict instructions from their boss, Gus, to bring the girls to him unharmed.

"What about your face?" she said referring to the red line across his cheekbone. "Surely you could give her a slapping for that and claim she put up a fight."

"No." he told her. The man shrugged his shoulders and pointed through the front seat at the driver. "I don't know this guy. I don't know if I can trust him."

"Hu." She huffed, "If I were a man, I'd be teaching her who's boss by ramming my cock down her throat and forcing her to choke on my seed, after what she's done to me."

The man smiled at her funny interpretation of how men think and looked pleasantly away out of the window unable to respond to her unrealistic suggestion of revenge.

"I like you." She said, trying to hold his attention. "You're kind, caring, gentle and strong. With just enough shyness to make me feel safe."

"Sorry. I'm not normally shy" He apologised, "It's just that I haven't been with a woman for some time and you have caught me unprepared."

"Ha ha ha." She laughed, "You mean if you'd known you'd be here today touching me like this, you'd have had a wank first?"

Smiling, he conceded the conversation with the bold suggestion, "If I may?"

He confidently bent his head forward and kissed the tight bursting denim below his face. "Your man, is a very lucky man."

"Thank you. That's genuinely flattering." She said, "Get my legs free and I'll show you how lucky he is if you want." She teased, knowing that she would now be able to have his balls in her hand at any time.

On their journey they had covered quite a few miles before the first rivet finally fell free and allowed the ankle cuff of her leg to be removed. Straightening this leg proved painful due to the strain and imbalance on her spine, so she settled on bending it back up slightly to keep it alongside her left leg.

"Thank you." She said, "What's your name?"

The man had already removed both of Tess's ankle boots for easier access to the rivets and now began positioning himself in preparation of the second cut. "Sami." He replied.

"Sami." She repeated. "That's a nice name."

"It means 'Luxury'." He continued.

"I think it suits you." She replied, "I'm Tess."

"I know who you are." Sami said, "That must mean 'Beautiful Ass'. No?"

"Charming." Tess laughed sarcastically, adjusting her position across his lap once again.

A lot of wobbling cheeks, swapping hands with the file and changing of positions later, the second rivet came free from the locking holes, releasing the cuff to finally swing open. Tess wanted to wrap her arms around him in rejoice but couldn't, so she sat herself upright and spread her legs for comfort instead.

"Thank you. You really are Mr luxury aren't you?" She joked, "Any chance of a toilet stop? I haven't been for hours."

Sami immediately spoke to the driver who acknowledged him with a single word response.

"I'm going to need some help." Tess pointed out before Sami's curiosity had time to ask. "With my boots."

After a few minutes the driver pulled off the road and stopped in the moonlit darkness of the desert.

Sami politely helped Tess out of the car where she walked freely ahead of him, with her legs unrestrained for the first time in what felt like ages.

Unfazed by relieving herself in front of Sami, she stopped and turned to face him, catching his eyes looking no further up than her braless breasts, squeezed and encased together in the sack of her tied shirt.

"Could you do the honours please?" She asked, flapping the elbows of her cuffed hands and rattling the leg cuffs which hung open from the waist belt behind her.

The phone ringing in the car could be heard outside in the silence of the night. This brought Sami back to reality and he reached in front of Tess to pull her clothes down.

Once her shorts were around her ankles he noticed the pink bulge of the panty vibrator showing through her underwear, so he proceeded with caution, not knowing if the little thing went all the way inside her or not.

"You can get rid of that if you want. I'm done with it."

He lowered her underwear and wiped the panty vibrator with an antibacterial wipe, then placed the little pink oyster into his pocket rather than throwing it away.

Looking down at her legs, he walked around her and noticed that the red whip marks had not appeared in the area where her shorts had been covering.

"Those shorts of yours are the perfect second skin for you." He said, "At first I thought it was those that shaped your ass but it seems that your ass is so beautifully formed that its doing most of the shaping to them."

"Could you hold me while I squat?" she replied, ignoring his attempt at being complimentary. "Can you put your arms in my underarms and lower me down please?"

Sami did as requested by standing behind her with his feet astride whilst allowing her knees to bend at right angles. Tess grabbed hold of his waistband to steady herself with her cuffed hands still locked firmly behind her back. He then stood her up again once she had finished and picked up the antibacterial wipes.

Standing at her side, she accepted his hand invading her privacy as an essential measure to wipe her clean.

"I could do with a few more of those to freshen me up while you're down there if you'd be so kind?" She asked.

Sami dropped the dirty wipe and took out a whole load of fresh ones from the pack. He wiped from the insides of her legs, up into her groin, then turned the cloths back to front and wiped all around her pelvis and waist. Standing behind her again, he moved the dangling ankle cuffs from the waist belt out of the way and wiped the crack of her arse before throwing the used bundle of wipes onto the ground. Taking out another singular fresh cleansing cloth, he knelt behind her with his hand holding the chains aside and began polishing the shapely round orbs of her buttocks immediately in front of his face.

"Your ass is like two beautiful moons side by side." He said, looking at the night-time luminescence shining from the dampness of her skin. He couldn't refrain from gently kissing one of her irresistible globes, taking in the fragrant free scent of cleanliness through his nostrils as he trailed his nose over her crevice from one cool clammy cheek to the other.

"Thank you." She replied, "Although I hope you're referring to the shape and not the size." But her joke fell on deaf ears.

Mesmerized, he kissed the softness of the other side before leaning back and repositioning the uncomfortable bulge in his pants. His hands then reached for her underwear and carefully lifted it up her legs, avoiding as many red lines as possible as he reached the top. The same procedure went with her shorts as he brushed the ankle cuffs aside and lifted the tight fitting denim to the top of her thighs in such a careful manner as to again avoid any of her painful whip marks.

Inching up the waist of her shorts, his hands had to circle around her pelvis to pull and lift in all the necessary places until the point where he could fasten the form fitting protective clothing around her once more.

Now standing behind her, he admired her cuffed wrists, helplessly attached to the solid metal waist belt and reflected on his current position out here alone with her. With one hand firmly clenching onto her backside, he walked around to her front and stood facing her wide open eyes.

"I could do anything I wanted to you out here." He said, testing the water for a reaction.

Keeping her wits about her, she whispered "Anything you wanted." Then moved her head towards him and kissed the Adams apple of his neck before he could say any more. "And I wouldn't stop you if I could. But you're not going to." she continued, confident of her status in this current situation. "You can have whatever dreams you want but the reality is that we're going to get back in that car and head off to see your boss isn't it?"

"I'll hold on to that dream then." he said, quickly excusing himself for what he realised to be such a ridiculously stupid thing to have said. "Let's go."

They arrived back at the car silently, where Sami held the door for her to climb into the back seat again.

The driver continued with his phone call. Sami jumped in the back, beside Tess and joined in with the conversation, turning to her almost immediately and shaking his head. Making up for his thoughtless suggestion of doing something to her without consent, he befriended her by using his fingers to mimic a man blowing his own head off, in response to something he'd just heard over the phone. Tess chuckled nervously next to him.

"Is that you Tess?" Came the unexpected response over the speakers of the car.

"Yea, it's me." She replied, now recognising their boss's voice as Gus's. The man who'd held her captive by mistake, only a few weeks ago.

"Hi." Gus began speaking English, "Please don't worry about a thing. Yes the guys are bringing you back here to see me but this time you're in safe hands. Not like the fuck up we had last time, which I'll make up to you. Ally is on his way too, to collect you."

Tess looked at Sami for authentication whilst the driver, having no understanding of English, concentrated on driving along the road ahead.

"Ally told me the story of you two finding Ingrid and trying to bring her to me but we obviously need to combine our efforts to capture one as slippery as her. I appreciate you've put yourself at great risk and I will repay you, but as I was just explaining to my guys, I have had to make a promise to Ally."

Tess's head remained sideways and her eyes looked towards Sami who looked back as if to tell her that he already knew. "Go on." Tess told him, not expecting to be overjoyed with what he said next.

"I promised Ally that my men wouldn't do anything to damage your cuffs."

"How do you mean?" she asked, shuffling her free ankles around.

"He said that he didn't want us to remove any of those cuffs that you're wearing, because he wants you to keep them on."

Tess laughed, "Well he's a bit late for that now, these things on my ankles are already off." She gratefully protested, "And I don't see what's wrong with damaging these padlocks because he has loads of them and being as it was Ingrid that did this to me anyway. If you let me speak to him, I'll make it alright."

"Just don't dishonour my word." Gus told her. He then continued his conversation in Arabic with his men before saying good night in English to her and telling her he'd see her in the morning.

As soon as the phone call ended, Tess turned to Sami and demanded, "He doesn't mean the padlocks."

"Whatever you say?" Sami replied, apologising for coming on to her, by granting her superiority.

Satisfied, Tess turned away and presented her cuffed wrists to him as best she could.

Sami focused on the uppermost padlock holding her wrists together which also held the other padlock, attaching the chains of the leg irons, which would result in everything being released in one go.

Taking an unused nail file, he began the tedious task of cutting through the hardened metal hasp of the padlock, concentrating on the bend at the top centre as he didn't know which side to cut through first.

Sami and Tess's relationship blossomed as soon as the padlock sprung open at one side and Tess regained the use of her arms again. She rubbed her face and turned to the man next to her.

"I could kiss you." She said, not hiding her elation.

Sami didn't look at her, he just smiled, picked up the open leg cuffs and brushed the metal filings off the seat, onto the floor. Tess took the two ankle shackles from him and inspected them with their one remaining padlock holding them together.

"I detest these things." She said, "Can we put them on her?" she asked, pointing behind her in the direction of Ingrid.

"No." Sami explained, "We would need new locking pins because I have filed the heads off those."

Without warning, Tess lowered the electric window on her side and as they rounded a left hand bend, she tossed the cuffs free of the car, over the curved crash barrier, into the dirt at the side of the road.

"Are you serious?" Sami asked, startled at the audacity of what she had just done. In an almost panic stricken voice he began shouting at the driver who stopped the car where the road straightened out and turned in his seat to reply with an equally stressed tone.

"You cannot do that!" Sami said. "Me damaging the rivets is one thing but disposing of the cuffs completely is overstepping the mark." The driver obviously agreed and climbed out at the same time as Sami. "Come on, help us look for them."

Gladly wanting to stretch her legs again, Tess stood at the side of the road and closed the door behind her.