Destined for Algeria Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The distinctive sound of the central locking ending the sequence of, car stopping, engine off and doors slamming, told Ingrid that she must now be alone. She began kicking with her feet at the locked lid above her.

"Hey, could you pop this open a minute?" Tess asked the two men, both of whom were walking down the slight embankment by the side of a culvert which channelled itself under the highway. "I want to see if she's shat herself yet."

Tess banged back with her fist but didn't have time to shout anything before the lid opened automatically and she came face to face with her handcuffed hooded enemy.

Unable to resist gloating, Tess unzipped and removed the cushion cover from Ingrid's head to reveal the gagged, scruffy haired prisoner below her.

With the two men standing, watching cautiously from their low vantage point, Tess untied the knots of the gag from behind her head and removed it to allow her to speak.

Ingrid wetted her tongue before talking. "You've got to help me!" she begged, "You have no idea what they're going to do to me."

"Why would I want to help you?" Tess replied, tucking the two dry tails of the gag into the waistband of her denim shorts, knowing her pockets being too tight to accommodate the bulk of the knot in the middle. "You just fucking whipped me half to death and tried to kill me. So NO! I think I might actually enjoy throwing you to the lions."

"Not that simple I'm afraid." Ingrid warned, "You see, if I tell anybody that I've been living with you and Ally for the past few days, and that I have paid you the money that I ripped off from Gus, to help me, then you'll both be getting the same treatment as me."

By this time, Sami and the driver had walked back up the embankment to the car and were standing at the rear, positioning themselves to lift Ingrid out.

"Think about it." Ingrid threatened, with both men listening in.

"She needs a piss." Tess told Sami.

Taking hold of an arm each, they hoisted Ingrid up, out of the car and onto her feet.

Tess closed the lid behind her and lead the way down the embankment, "Bring her down here before we get seen." She shouted back to them.

Exploring her surroundings visually, Tess walked towards the metal grill in front of a culvert, the purpose of which would be to prevent large obstacles from blocking the pipework if caught up in the water flow during rainy season.

"Over here." She ordered from the bed of the dried up stream.

Ingrid now walked unassisted and accepted Tess's invitation by standing next to her, with the two guys only a pace behind.

"Cuff her hands behind her, to this." Tess said, pointing to the chest high grille, set into the concrete of the short tunnel.

Sami spoke to the driver and translated for him to get the handcuff keys out and do as Tess wished.

Ingrid didn't struggle. She went with the flow of having one cuff released and her arms re-cuffed around an upright metal bar of the grill, by a man on either side of her. She could feel the ratchet tightening so tightly and knew once it had passed beyond any hope of escaping its captivity without the use of a key.

"Thank you." Tess told them, "I can take it from here."

Sami spoke to the driver again and the two men went about their quest to find the discarded leg cuffs.

Tess reached for Ingrid's top button of her shorts and stared her in the eye.

"You'd better help me." Ingrid said.

Not responding to this threat at all, she stripped her down to her ankles. "Step out of your clothes before you piss on them." She answered, kneeling down to help pull her shorts and underwear over Ingrid's training shoes.

"Come on Tess, get these cuffs off and we can make a run for it." Ingrid begged.

The irony of the situation was, that after such a long day of driving, they were now actually traveling back the way they had been, and were less than five miles from Tiout where they could both run and seek refuge from these two men at Ally's blockhouse. The road they were on would take them to the well-known border crossing point of Beni Ounif, where, unless you were smuggling fuel, for the equivalent of twenty dollars, the guards would turn a blind eye to anybody crossing.

"Can't." Tess replied, "I don't have the key."

Ingrid stood from her squat with her feet straddling the puddle she'd just formed.

"You need to get it." Ingrid panicked, "Before we reach Gus's complex."

Tess now hated Ingrid more than ever. Knowing that she had the power to take her and Ally down with her simply by telling the truth made her want to cut Ingrid's tongue out and stamp on it in front of her. She folded Ingrid's shorts and looked at the stained underwear she held in her hand.

The voices of the men returning caught both girls attention. Tess could see that Sami held the ankle-cuffs that she'd thrown from the moving car window.

"I've got an idea." Tess said.

Sami stopped in front of Tess, holding up his trophy as the driver walked past to unlock semi naked Ingrid's cuffs from around the bars of the grill.

"Can you get the key off him and tell him to go wait for us in the car please?" Tess asked, loud enough for everyone to hear. Sami frowned inquisitively. "I need your help with something." She explained, moving in closer to him and taking hold of his wrist. "I want to thank you for releasing me." With a cheeky wink, she took his wrist and pressed the palm of his hand against the firmness of her bum. "Hurry. Please?"

Sami quickly called off the driver and must have explained Tess's instructions to him in Arabic, because he handed the handcuff key over and walked back up the embankment towards the car.

Ingrid watched what she thought to be Tess's efforts at seducing Sami right in front of her eyes.

Tess dropped Ingrid's clothes and unfastened Sami's jeans. "Lie down." she whispered.

Confident that Tess held no weapons and that he would be able to overpower her even from a laying position, he sat down and lay back. Facing his semi hard cock, Tess knelt on the ground with a knee either side of Sami's head, leaving him the view of nothing but her tightly covered, lap-dancing muff above his nose. She began gently stroking and playing with his member as he squeezed and groped her bum cheeks.

Once hard, obscured from Ingrid's line of sight by her body, Tess picked up Ingrid's underwear and made a little pouch-like pocket over the end of Sami's erection. Holding it in place with one hand, she began working the other slowly and gently up and down his shaft for a minute or two until deciding to shuffle her knees back along the dirt and lay herself on top of him, to bump and grind her crotch onto his face.

Sami's legs soon began twitching, signalling an imminent release of the precious semen which she aimed to collect in Ingrid's double cotton panty saddle.

His head lay back and his hands clenched onto her shorts as she slowly milked him for every last drop of his valuable seamen.

If Ingrid's underwear didn't smell bad enough before, Tess had just added the unpleasant stench of Sami's cock pheromones and ejaculation into the flavouring.

She quickly knelt up and twisted around with her hand behind her. Any thoughts of savouring the moment by relaxing were dashed once Tess dabbed the warm, cum soaked cotton on his nose, in a playful manner, to garb his attention. Sami laughed and the two of them jumped up to attention.

"These are going in her mouth." Tess whispered as Sami fastened his jeans. Still carrying the knotted curtain gag tucked into the back of her waist, she pulled it from behind and presented it to him. The size of the smile on his face and the look he gave, told her that he agreed.

Tess wiped the seamen filled cotton around Ingrid's cheeks and nose before positioning it in front of her mouth where Sami had been watching and waiting for the right moment to pull back sharply on Ingrid's hair, hard enough and fast enough to shock her into opening wide. Tess took the opportunity of this joint effort to stuff Ingrid's underwear behind her teeth, quickly followed by the knot of the gag as Sami tied the remainder tightly around the back of her head.

Ingrid screamed in protest, hopelessly loud through her nose, much to the delight of the duo combo team's success, standing in front of her.

Sami passed the handcuff key to Tess and grabbed Ingrid's wrists so that together they could unlock and re-cuff her easily whilst keeping her arms safely behind her back. Absolutely proud of her achievement she scooped up Ingrid's shorts, high fived Sami and passed them to him along with the handcuff key.

Walking back to the car, Tess rolled down her sleeves, successfully hiding her wrist cuffs and tucked the length of the fastened shirt into what little room she could find in the waistband of her shorts, to cover her shiny metal belt.

Back at the car, instead of pointing, he ordered Ingrid to, "Get in the trunk." throwing her shorts into the corner first for her to chase like a dog. The thud attracted the attention of both girls whose eyes followed them to where they landed.

Grunting and struggling to breath, Ingrid voluntarily sat backwards and dropped down onto the carpet, before being plunged into darkness with a slam of the lid.

Tess slept for at least an hour, until the car stopped at the illegal border crossing where the driver spoke to the guards and had to pay his bribe. Their arrival at Gus's complex happened in the next blink of her eyes, where she woke to her head in Sami's lap, with his hand on her buttocks, smiling down at her as she looked up.

"What time is it?" She peacefully asked.

"Three A.M." Sami replied.

"Shit. Should we check on Ingrid? She might be choking." Tess said, actually considering this to not be such a bad outcome.

"Too late, we're here now."

Through the window, even in the dark Tess recognised the spa reception area as soon as the automatic gate rolled open and the car drove past.

Sami took his phone from his pocket, dialled a pre-set number and spoke in Arabic.

They continued driving to what Tess knew to be Gus's mansion house and stopped.

"I don't like this place." She said, visibly nervous at being back where she'd previously been held captive. Sami walked around the car and helped Tess climb out by offering her his hand.

"You're a guest here now." He reassured her, "Don't worry about a thing."

By banging on the back of the car he signalled to the driver, who then popped the lid open to reveal Ingrid's state of mortality.

"You fucking bitch!" Ingrid called out as soon as she saw Tess's body come into view.

To the surprise of the two onlookers, Ingrid lay curled up with her hands cuffed in front of her, without the gag and wearing her clothes again. She'd struggled but had managed to step over her cuffs, untie the gag from behind her head and add a little dignity to her situation by slipping her shorts back on.

"Remember what I said!" Ingrid threatened, "One more trick like that and I'll take you both down." She said, looking up at the cloth of the gag and her soaking underwear strewn above her head.

Tess helped her out of the back of the car and onto her feet. She put her arm in Ingrid's and forced her to one side for a quiet word.

"Now you fucking listen to me you little whore!" Tess began, "I will help you get out of here but it's not because I like you. Now you keep that fucking slutty mouth of yours shut or I'll walk out of here and disappear with Ally before you get a chance to speak to anyone. Understand?"

Ingrid nodded her head.

Tess turned to her side and pointed down at her own legs. "You see these red marks you little bitch?" She asked, receiving no acknowledging response from Ingrid. "The first thing I'm going to make sure of is that your legs look the same as mine before I even begin to contemplate helping you. So do as you're told, keep your mouth shut and expect reprisals from me!"

"Here, take this." Sami interrupted the two girls by handing Tess the tube of antiseptic soothing cream he'd bought for her whip marks. "Sofia will meet you back at the spa in a minute. I'll take it from here."

The driver of the car got out and changed places with Tess, leaving her free to roam around the complex at this early hour and wonder over to meet her old friend, Sofia.

"No police!" Ingrid called back to Tess as the two men dragged her towards the doors of the mansion.

The walk took a couple of minutes, just long enough for Tess to clear her head whilst soaking up her freedom and praying for Ally's safety.

Sofia's welcoming outstretched arms greeting her at the doorway made Tess skip the last few paces and dive onto the trustworthy woman with a bear hug. Unable to hold it together, she broke down in tears and began sobbing with worry at the worsening situation she'd been brought back to.

"Hey." Sofia said, "Don't cry. You're safe here now." She began swaying her guest from side to side in her embracing cuddle to emphasise how much she cared.

"I heard what happened. You're the hero of the moment."

As they held each other, through Tess's shirt, Sofia could feel the metal waist belt still riveted in place around her middle as well as the solidity of the cuffs around her wrists, pressing into her back. "Come on inside, let's get you cleaned up."

Tess felt such a fraud, desperate to speak to Ally and terrified of how much trouble she'd be in if Ingrid opened her mouth.

As they passed by the reception desk, Sofia picked up a robe and lead the way into the familiar spa facility towards the shower area, where she presented the luxury towelling gown to Tess for her to change into.

"Laundry first." Sofia said, "Shoes and socks too." She smiled.

Tess changed and handed all her clothes to Sofia who disappeared as she had last time, to have them laundered for her. She returned wearing her own, black satin robe and took hold of one of the cuffs around Tess's wrists.

"Are these not hurting you yet?" she asked.

"A little, but I've been careful not to pull against them." Tess replied.

I'll bet your boyfriend loves them doesn't he? Can I see your waist belt?"

"Sure." Tess agreed. She untied her gown and opened it to reveal the fixed body modification, shining from around her middle.

Sofia Pulled the silky waist band from her own robe to free it from its belt loops and dropped it on the ground. Using both hands she shrugged the robe from her shoulders and let it fall behind her in a heap on the heated floor tiles of the shower's changing area. Without speaking she placed both hands inside Tess's robe and brushed the fluffy white gown backwards off her shoulders to land it on the floor as she'd done with her own.

Now naked in front of each other, Sofia looked behind Tess to see the extent of her injuries caused by Ingrid's whipping.

"Ouch." She said, "Do they hurt?"

"Only when I touch them." Tess smiled.

"What about if we shower?"

"To be honest, I'd rather not get my hair wet." Tess replied, rejecting Sofia's advances. "It'll never dry and I really don't want to mess it up."

"I can fix that for you no problem."

"Really?" Tess excitedly asked.

"Yes. Really." Sofia promised, "So we have long enough to get you cleaned up and have some fun." Tess watched one of Sofia's hands pick up the silky robe's belt from the floor at the same time as her other hand reached forward and once again took hold of a wrist cuff to prepare threading it through the 'D' ring welded on its side. "Just like last time, remember?"

The thought of Sofia's bold intentions made Tess's heart pound and her hands tremble as she took hold of the silk and began tugging it from Sofia's grip. "In that case, I want to wash my hair first." She said, "Hold out your hands."

A little shocked but feeling safe in her company, Sofia presented her wrists out in front of her and as expected, Tess began winding the non-elastic material loosely around them.

Tying the ends in a single knot, she gift wrapped her wrists with two large loops of a bow and let go so that she could place her weighted hands on Sofia's shoulders. "After then we can have some fun."

Sofia smiled, watching Tess turn and head for the showers, with her hands removing the rubber band holding her hair in its platted braid.

Sofia pulled the bow undone with her teeth and unravelled the silk from around her wrists. Following Tess into the showers, she deviated to collect a choice selection from the vast array of cosmetics available to them.

Any intimate approaches towards Tess seemed to be met with polite teasing refusals as though being drawn into a mating game by the naked invitation Sofia found in front of her. The reality of Tess splashing water into her eyes came from her nerves and guilt about refusing her advances under such extreme circumstances. Sofia's persistent harassment halted once Tess walked over to the racks of towels and hid her nakedness by covering herself with a large bath sheet.

The scene in the plantroom of the swimming pool below the mansion a short distance away wasn't looking so romantic. Ingrid sat in the corner of her cell with one wrist handcuffed to the single eyelet bolt, above the drain in the corner, awaiting her fate at the hands of the man she'd ripped off.

Painfully raised by the cutting metal, her arm served as a constant reminder of what the future held in store. Tears provided her only escape but weren't enough to stave off the adrenalin that kept her awake. Grateful for her clothes but alone with the lights on, the constant humming of the swimming pool's filter pumps, added to the torture of not knowing how long it would be before her ordeal truly turned sour.

Looking across the room through the bars of her cell, her eyes focused on a pile of clothes supporting a distinctive pair of shoes that reminded her of her husbands. Why hadn't he replied to her contacting him she wondered. Her only hope would be to keep her trump card close to her chest and pray that her blackmailing Tess would pay off.

Getting the police involved would only result in her being arrested for the crime of steeling the money from Gus in the first place so she would have to accept an unavoidable initial torturing at the hands of Gus. Once sold to her eventual slaver, she would then need Tess or Ally to step in and seize the opportunity to bail her out.

Staring just beyond the bars at the discarded ankle cuffs on the floor, her head became overwhelmed and turned numb with fear of the misery she had yet to come.

Sofia took her time brushing and blow-drying Tess's lusciously conditioned hair, relaxing her into the comfort of a warm salon recliner.

"Sorry. I'm so tired." Tess yawned.

Sofia understood and tilted the chair back so that Tess could sleep where she sat without being disturbed. She reached for more towels and lay them across her, achieving a smile under her appreciatively closed eyes.

"Thank you." Tess quietly muttered, turning to her side and unintentionally showing off her polished wrist manacles beneath the sleeves of her robe.

"I'll be back in a moment." Sofia whispered, leaving Tess alone in the salon to rest.

The digital clock in the mirror reading 07:26 backwards, confused Tess once the noise of the salon door woke her to Sofia bringing her clothes and ankle boots back, laundered professionally.

"Morning." Sofia said, "Hungry?"

"Erm, yea, thanks." She groaned. "I need to speak to your boss, Gus and get in touch with Ally. Could you contact him for me please?"

"I can try, but it may still be a little early." Sofia told her. "I'll get us a snack first."

Alone again, Tess stood, removed her robe and looked at her injuries in the mirror. She dressed in her clean clothes, keeping the sleeves of the shirt rolled down and the bottom untucked from her waist. The soothing cream came next, rubbing it into the red lines of her whip marks that crisscrossed her legs.