All Comments on 'Destined Hearts Ch. 00'

by vanalas

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How full of yourself are you.....

...you prick. Wouldn't be so bad if your story was at least half decent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
finish wild flower

before posting a new story

Chancem77Chancem77almost 6 years ago
Give the kid a break

He does need to work on his English and writing skills but his concepts are really good and interesting and he knows how to keep his audience in suspense and wanting more. I for one am a fan of his stuff. I remember how rough my own work was at his age and how much it's changed over the years. Van, don't listen to the haters, keep writing. Never give up on your dreams. You got the vision and you're a great story teller. The skills will come with practice and time. Keep up the great work. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

All I see is comments from people not brave enough to put their name to them or hell there's even an advert there as well!!

Make a comment / critique if you must but back it up with your name.

kelvinvictorkelvinvictoralmost 6 years ago

Vanalas is a good writer, needs a little help with English but maybe it's not his first language so I can understand... An editor would help as these problems would be ironed out before becoming public.

I find his stories imaginative and interesting, even if slightly innocent. Please make comments useful and encouraging.

aclassyladyaclassyladyalmost 6 years ago
A good start

This story is a good start to a new series (hopefully). I do hope you the best in your writing. Keep going for you have a curious fan who wants to see where you go with this story.

Welcome back, your other stories will take your time to finish, but they are well worth it. I will be waiting to read them as you finish them.

Keep going,

Aclassylady

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Go On ...

Don't be discouraged! Keep to your plans! This seems from your introduction that this could be a very exciting and sexy story. Give Antonio (a sexy name) a dark-haired complexion and sexy chest hair -- he could be a real turn on !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

If someone can offer their editing skills to Vanalas instead of criticizing his writing that would be very productive and enriching to author. Even professional writers need the heck of editors. Think twice before commenting. If you have no tact to provide constructive criticism then avoid commenting altogether. Words can be very powerful and hurtful. Most online authors write for their own onjoyment and can care less about hateful comments, but some are very sensitive and stop writing or sharing their work here. We don’t want that happening here to Vanalas.

+++All my love and gratitude to you my darling. Keep it up.

-Lomlei

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wild flower

Vanlas you have not completed wild flower yet what's up buddy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservanalas@vanalas
I have been successful probably because I have always realized that I knew nothing about writing and have merely tried to tell an interesting story entertainingly. My own experience is that once a story has been written, one has to cross out the beginning and the end. It is th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES