Destined Hearts Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Praveen was so drawn up in his thoughts that he didn't even realize he had a smile on his face and a tear was going down his cheeks. He got lost in his thoughts until...

"Excuse me!" He heard a voice that got him out of his thoughts.

He quickly moved his eyes and saw a man probably in his late 40s smiling at him.

"Are you okay, sir?"

He opened his mouth, smiled and quickly rubbed his tears. "I... I am fine. I am really sorry, sir."

"It's fine." The man smiled. "You seem really cold. I have some hot tea that can warm you up. Do you want some?"

Praveen smiled, nodding his head. "I would love two cups, please. How much will I pay?"

When the man heard Praveen's words, he simply smiled brightly. "I am sorry but I don't think I would charge the boy married to Antonio the celebrity."

"What?" Praveen gaped. "What are you saying, sir? How do you even..."

"Who doesn't know Antonio?" The man asked. "All of us know that he is now married and we saw the pictures in newspapers. It is an honor to finally meet you."

"But sir..." Praveen complained, shaking his head. "I don't think it would be right for me to take tea for free. You..."

"Please!" The man took two cups and brought them to Praveen. "Consider it as my wedding gift to you. Antonio and his family have done a lot of things for us."

Praveen felt happy when he heard what the man had just said. He took a quick glance behind, smiling softly when he saw Antonio changing the tire. He was almost done but Praveen was sure that he was also in need of something.

"Okay." Praveen moved his eyes to the man, giving him his usual smile. "I will take it but please, next time if I come here, I will pay."

"Yes!" The man extended his hands, giving Praveen the two cups. "But for now, enjoy my tea and I hope it is tasty. It is not of high quality like you are used to but I am sure it will help you a lot."

Praveen nodded, smiling faintly. "No, sir..." Praveen shook his head. "...I have never had tea as tasty as street tea. I am sure it is really nice."

The man smiled brightly when he heard that and went back to making more tea. Praveen carefully walked back to Antonio just in time to find him finishing with tightening the tire. Before Praveen even reached him, he was done and was now panting uncontrollably, wiping the sweat from his face.

Antonio was looking really dirty and sweaty. He had removed his shirt, revealing his ever gorgeous tan body that could drive any man insane. But not Praveen. Praveen on the other hand was just hoping Antonio wasn't gonna insult him because of that tea he was gonna offer him.

But there was no harm in trying, right? He took a deep breath and moved closer, clearing his throat while his heart raced miles and miles.

"I brought you some tea, Antonio."

When Antonio heard Praveen's voice, it was like a million needles had just pierced his beautiful skin. He furiously turned to find Praveen holding two cups. He first looked at the two cups before looking at Praveen.

"What?" He horsed, shaking his head.

"I said, I brought you some..."

"I heard you." Antonio put his hands on his hips. "Why?"

"Because I thought you might need some since it's a cold night and so I got you some."

"Great!" Antonio raised his eyebrow, looking at the boy as if he had just grown another head. "And may I know where you got that from."

Praveen took a deep breath. "There is a shop over there..." He gestured. "...he sells tea and snacks and..."

"Are you crazy?" Antonio snapped, chuckling bitterly. "Why the fuck would you get some street tea for me? Do I look cheap to you or something?"

"But..."

"You are getting on my nerves!" He warned, angrily pointing at the boy. "I am a celebrity for heaven's sake and I don't drink dirty tea. You might be used to drinking dirty tea but I..." He pointed at himself. "...I have a reputation so don't make me angry, okay?"

Another surprise Praveen got and it made him really angry. "You know what?" Praveen slightly raised his voice. "Maybe you are right about that." He chuckled softly. "It might be dirty tea and I am used to drinking it. It might be cheap tea but it is still tea and there is a nothing wrong with it. The people that sell this tea are also people and they deserve to be shown some respect and need money too. They don't choose to sell tea on the street. It's just that they don't have a choice. They don't have enough capital to open big shops or restaurants like rich people like you."

The more Praveen was talking, the angrier Antonio got. He had no idea where Praveen got his courage from but the boy was getting under his skin.

"Just because they sell tea on the street doesn't mean that they don't know about hygiene. I am from a village and I have seen people..."

"Enough of your lecture!" Antonio warned, clenching his teeth.

"The man gave me this tea with so much love and for free and you know why?" He shook his head, feeling hurt. "He did it because he wanted to appreciate his favorite celebrity whom he loves so much and felt was gonna drink it with so much love."

Antonio felt himself getting soft when he heard that. He opened his mouth but no word came out. He looked past the boy to the shop and saw the man smiling as he made the tea.

"Really?" He said softly, staring back at Praveen who was serious.

"Yes!" Praveen nodded. "And he made a really big mistake by doing so because you don't deserve his love."

With those words, Praveen turned and started going back to the shop. He was feeling really bad and he was gonna apologize to the man, cook up a lie and then come back. He couldn't believe he had been such an idiot for even thinking Antonio was gonna accept the tea he had brought. He shouldn't have even...

"Wait!" Praveen heard Antonio's voice.

He stopped in his tracks without even turning back to look at him.

"I... I will have the tea." Antonio said softly, moving closer to the boy. He hated what he was doing but he needed to it. It was the right thing to do.

When Praveen on the other hand heard Antonio's voice, he slowly turned and found him with his hands stretched. He sighed, giving him the tea and watched as Antonio started taking it.

Antonio still didn't like the idea of drinking street tea but the moment he had his first taste, he simply froze as his entire body reacted. It was the tastiest tea he had ever had in his life before. It was sweet, but not too sweat and the tea in it was something like he had never tasted before. In fact, he had never had such tea even at the best restaurant. It was beautiful.

Antonio started drinking the tea while Praveen just watched him and knew deep in his heart that he loved it. It didn't take long for Antonio to finish his tea and he needed more. But he wasn't gonna stoop so low in front of Praveen.

"Tell the man I said, thank you." He said softly as he handed the cup.

Praveen nodded and took back the cups he had. He thanked the man and when he came back to the car, Antonio was waiting for him. They entered the car and drove back to the hotel. As soon as they entered, people were staring at the two of them, admiring them, not even minding that Antonio somehow looked dirty.

They had spent almost two hours when the car had broken down but now... When they reached their room, trouble was waiting for them. Bruce was moving from side to side outside their room and he was looking really mad. Praveen didn't need trouble that night so when he saw Bruce, he just walked faster past him, opened the door and went inside.

Antonio on the other hand moved slowly when he saw Bruce looking at him as if he had just committed the most terrible sin ever known on earth. He took a deep breath and moved closer to him, hoping he was gonna understand him.

"Baby?" He called softly, looking at him. "What are you doing here?"

"What?" Bruce was mad and hurt. "What am I doing here? I have been waiting for you for two damn hours and you had fucking switched off your phone."

"Baby, calm down and listen to me for..."

"Listen to what?" Bruce yelled, not giving a hoot about who was listening. "Listen to the fact that you took plain Jane out for a romantic dinner. How stupid do you think I am?"

"Bruce, you should..."

"Oh please," Bruce folded his arms on his chest, breathing like a deadly warrior. His blood was boiling hot... His heart was pounding so deep in his chest that he felt as if he was gonna have a heart attack. "I can't believe you did this to me."

"Baby..."

"What?" He snapped, furiously dropping his arms. "What do you want me to listen to? I came here so that..."

"Will you shut the fuck up?" Antonio snapped, yelling at Bruce. "What the fuck is wrong with you."

He was so mad that he didn't give a fuck whether he was talking to Bruce in that tone or whatever. His fists were clenched and his entire body was shaking terribly. He couldn't believe after everything he had been through, Bruce had the nerves to accuse him of stupid things.

Bruce on the other hand was dumbfounded, surprised because of what he had heard from Antonio. He couldn't believe Antonio had just raised his voice at him. That had never happened before since they had been dating, not even once. It got him really scared and hurt at the same time.

"Your boyfriend came back looking like..." He pointed at himself."...this and you didn't even bother to ask what happened. All you care about is... I had an affair? What do you think of me, Bruce?"

"But baby... I"

"Shut up!" He snarled, angrily pointing at him. "I am really tired and I don't have time for this nonsense. You have money so you can as well take yourself out." He shook his head angrily and moved past Bruce, ignoring his call. He entered the room, shutting the door angrily in Bruce's face.

"What just happened?" Bruce asked as tears built in his eyes.

He remained outside, reliving what had just happened.

What was going on? Was he losing his man or something?

He wasn't gonna let that happen and that was the truth! Never!

***

It was morning and Praveen was coming out of the elevator, down the stairs. He was going to tell the housekeeper to change the beddings after Antonio had spilt juice on them. He would have just called on the phone but he also wanted to take a walk.

As soon as he got out, he started walking straight to where he saw the manager talking to one of the waiters. He took a deep breath and got confident, giving his usual smile. He was dressed in a blue t-shirt, black skinny jean and brown sandals. His hair was tied in a long ponytail and his face was glowing that morning.

It didn't take him long before he reached the manager and seeing him, the manager gave his usual smile.

"Hey!" He greeted happily, rubbing on his hands. "And how is the husband of the celebrity this morning? I hope you are enjoying your stay here."

"Morning, sir..." He greeted, clearing his throat. "...of course, your hotel is really beautiful and comfortable."

"I am glad to hear that and your husband?"

"He's absolutely just fine." He said confidently. "But... I wanted a change of beddings." He asked. "Juice spilt all over them this morning and I am sorry for that."

"What are you saying?" the manager chuckled nervously. "You don't have to apologize for anything. It was just an accident and I will send someone to change fresh sheets as soon as possible."

Praveen nodded and then smiled. The manager smiled back and then left quickly. Praveen took a deep breath and then quickly turned to go back to the room, before...

"Oh my God, I am so sorry..."

He bumped into someone and he quickly apologized, feeling a little scared.

"Oh, it's my fault." The man apologized quickly. "I wasn't seeing where I was going and..."

But before the man finished his sentence, he looked at Praveen and then a surprised expression appeared on his face. Even Praveen was surprised, happy and really excited that his heart jumped. He had no idea how to act.

"Oh my God," Praveen gasped, touching his heart. "You? What are you doing here?"

"I could ask the same question."

Praveen was surprised that he had met Adrian at that same hotel. He was alone, looking really handsome in a dark blue skinny jean and yellow tight shirt that showed his gorgeous chest. His hair was still in braids and he was still as handsome.

"Well, this is where my husband and I are staying." He chuckled happily.

"What a coincidence?" Adrian said happily. "This is... where my husband and I are staying. I came here so that I could get something for my son. But I had no idea that you are staying here."

"Yeah, me too." Praveen nodded. "But I am really happy. At least, I know someone in this big hotel."

"Yeah, I am glad because I really wanted to see you soon."

Praveen smiled when he heard what Adrian had said to him. He was a really good man and Praveen felt safe and that he could trust him. He loved him so much, like an older brother than he had always wished he had.

Meanwhile, Bruce who was really in a bad mood had just come out of the elevator. He wanted to go to the bar, have a drink or anything that would make him forget how his boyfriend had just shouted at him because of Praveen. He was really mad and he wasn't gonna let everything go just like that.

"I will kill that son of a bitch, I swear." He grunted, clenching his fists. "I promise."

He took a harsh breath, furiously moving forward. But before he even went further, his eyes caught the very person that he had wanted to see since he had been shouted at, Praveen. He was at a distance with someone that Bruce couldn't see because he had his back to him. He was smiling, laughing and that made Bruce really mad.

"I am gonna kill him."

With a harsh breath, Bruce clenched his fists and started walking furiously towards Praveen. It didn't take him long before he reached him. His face got really serious and he promised to humiliate Praveen. He didn't care what was gonna happen next.

"Well, well, well..." Bruce said harshly, folding his arms on his chest. "Look whom we have here..."

When Praveen heard Bruce's voice, the smile on his face faded as he caught a glance of the mad looking man. He knew trouble had just followed him. What was he going to do?

"If it isn't plain Jane who can't leave my boyfriend alone."

Praveen took a deep breath, slightly closing his eyes. "Bruce, I don't want trouble, please leave me alone."

"Leave you alone?" Bruce chuckled bitterly, feeling really angry. "Why should I leave you alone when you can't leave my love life alone? All you ever do is cause me more trouble."

"I don't know what you are talking about." Praveen said with a sigh. "I have already told you that..."

"But we both know that isn't true." An evil grin appeared on Bruce's face. "Ever since you appeared in our lives, you've been trying to lure him into bed but you know what, I am never gonna allow that to happen because I will kill you before that happens."

To say Praveen was surprised would be an understatement. He felt really embarrassed, especially since he was with Adrian. What was he going to think of him? He wanted to open his mouth and say something but he felt a huge lump in his throat.

On the other hand, Adrian was caught off guard, surprised because of what was going on. He didn't need to be a genius to know that the man that was trying to cause a scene was none other than the idiot Praveen had told him. He reminded him so much of his cousin when he had gotten married. He could still remember it well and it got him really mad.

"We were all living happily until you came along with your schemes..." He yelled, drawing the attention of some people. "...both of us know that you are only after his money so you are trying to drag him into bed so that you can manipulate him. But our love is stronger and I will make sure that I throw you out of his life sooner than..."

"And this is coming from a man who is trying to destroy someone else's home." Adrian said with a teasing smile, folding his arms on his chest.

When Bruce heard that statement, it got him so angry that he started fuming, breathing like a predator. He furiously moved his eyes to the man that had just spoken and when he saw that mocking smile on his face, he simply lost it.

"How dare you?" Bruce grunted, breathing as if he was running out of air. "Who the fuck are you anyway?" He angrily pointed at him. "Stay out of this because it doesn't concern you."

"Really?" Adrian didn't even lose that smile on his face. "Praveen is my friend and..."

"Adrian, please..." Praveen spoke softly, looking all around. He noticed that some people were getting closer and it got him scared. He was now sure that a scandal was definitely coming. "Don't..."

"No, Praveen!" Adrian lost the smile on his face, staring at the man in front of him who wasn't even anywhere near Praveen's beauty. "Such disgusting people should be put in their places."

"What?" Bruce gasped, his mouth widening. "You shouldn't be speaking because you have no idea who I am. My name is Bruce and..."

"I don't give a damn about who you are." Adrian said harshly. "All I know is that you are trying to cause trouble for my friend and I won't allow that while I am here."

"Wow!" Bruce clapped, chirping softly. "So you've brought your dog with you, Praveen uh? I should have known that you've hired a bodyguard."

Hearing what Bruce had just said, Adrian took a deep breath and just smiled. "That is a great speech you know. But the only dog I see you here is you, a person who is going after what does not belong to him. You are so shameless you know and..."

"Enough!" Bruce said furiously, his voice echoing and bringing more people to watch the drama. "You are a stranger to me and that's why I am talking to you like this. You don't wanna make me mad so you better stay out of this. My business is between..."

"You see..." Adrian slowly walked towards Bruce with a serious look on his face. "...anybody that is causing trouble in someone's marriage is my enemy. You look like you are from a good family..." He chuckled bitterly, eyeing Bruce from head to toe. "Why would you want to cause trouble in someone's marriage and..."

"Marriage?" Bruce laughed in mock, giving Praveen an angry look. "He stole my boyfriend and..."

"He has more rights because the man in question is his husband." He said angrily. "But you had a relationship with him and we are not denying that. But right now, he chose to get married and that means you should stay away from him. Men like you only know how to cause trouble and trust me..." He chirped, nodding his head. "...I have handled someone probably worse than you so if you know what's good for you then..."

"You don't..."

"I am still talking..." Adrian stopped Bruce before he went further. "...I don't like it when people threaten my friends, especially if that person is in the wrong. I mean take a good look at yourself..." He said harshly. "...you are just embarrassing yourself here because everyone here will see you as a home wrecker. What will your parents think if they saw you right now? I bet they are really ashamed for having a valueless person like you. What will you gain by destroying someone else's marriage?"

Bruce got really hurt and mad by Adrian's words. He felt as if a sharp metal had just pierced his heart. It was really painful and he felt tears building in his eyes. No one had ever insulted him the way the man had just insulted him. He looked around and saw the people that had gathered, speaking among themselves. He couldn't get humiliated. No!

"Look, I don't know you and..."

"I don't know you either but take this advice from me..." He chuckled. "...clean up your life because it stinks."

"You don't..." He furiously pointed his finger at Adrian. "...you don't wanna mess with me because you don't know me..."