Destined Hearts Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" He thought. "Stop looking, Antonio. Stop it!"

But his heart was telling him to continue looking. When Praveen took ahold of the hem of his t-shirt to rub his face, Antonio took a glance of his ass though in the boxer and he totally lost it. He felt a myriad of emotions hit him like a log and he took a step back.

Hunger, coldness, hotness, nervousness, fear, even lust. He felt a cold shiver run down his spine all the way to his cock and he felt it start to rise. Praveen started rubbing his hair again and Antonio's heart caught fire, a fire that he couldn't put off.

He had no idea what was happening to him... He was trembling in fear... his heart was racing, pounding deep in his chest... his breaths were really quick and harsh like he was in heat and his body was both cold and hot. Antonio had no idea when he had started moving towards Praveen or when he had reached there.

By the time he was realizing it, his trembling hands were moving towards Praveen's waist as he stared at his neck like he was dying to sink his teeth there. Fear had taken control of him mixed with lust such that he couldn't think straight. His cock was semi hard and he was starting to leak. He wanted to run away but he was not in control of his body anymore. Something really powerful had taken control of his body.

Antonio wanted to retract his hands but too late, they reached Praveen's waist and wrapped themselves around him.

Praveen felt like he'd been connected to an electric cable when Antonio's arms hands touched his waist. He stood still, feeling weak as the scarf he was holding dropped to the floor. His eyes widened as his heart missed a beat and his body felt cold except his waist. He was starting to breathe harshly and he had no idea what the hell was going on.

He opened his mouth to speak but when he felt Antonio's lips kiss his neck sensually, he simply got weak in the knees. He wanted to drop to the floor but Antonio's hands had tightened around him that he couldn't even move.

"What's going on?" He asked loudly.

But he realized that he hadn't spoken a word at all. His mind was playing tricks on him. He wanted to run away but feeling Antonio's lips kissing his neck made him really weak and he had a strange tingling sensation that was going up and down his spine, awakening his hormones. He was overcome by a myriad of emotions that he couldn't control. He was starting to feel tears building in his eyes.

Antonio's hands moved up Praveen's waist to his chest. He slowly turned him and now they were staring into each other's eyes, soul to soul. All Antonio saw in Praveen's eyes was a fiery passion that he had never seen in anyone's eyes before.

His trembling hand moved to Praveen's face, rubbing on it. Praveen closed his eyes as he took in a deep breath, trying to convince himself that it was all a dream. But when he opened them again, it was to look in Antonio's lovely, fiery eyes. He was hypnotized and didn't know what to do.

Antonio was staring into Praveen's eyes, breathing like a predator in heat. His cock was now really hard, throbbing in his brief and releasing a huge amount of pre-cum. He licked his lips, suppressing a groan and then he started getting close to Praveen's lips, not for once tearing his eyes away from him. It was like he was possessed by something really strong. He didn't know what he was doing.

Praveen got even more scared when he noticed that the space in between them was getting smaller and smaller. He wanted to move away but felt Antonio's on his. As soon as their lips touched, Praveen felt like liquid electricity had just been poured in his veins and his entire body shuddered in pure bliss. He didn't know what he was doing, what he wanted.

All he knew was that his body was giving up. Antonio was now sucking on his lips, their first kiss after almost three months of marriage. It was strange but really sweet. Praveen found himself giving up to the man's doing. He couldn't resist something so sweet.

His eyes slowly started closing on their own as his lips started responding to Antonio's kiss. It was hot, sensual and passionate to the point where Praveen started sweating immediately.

Antonio on the other hand felt like he was pulled in a river full of electric cables. As soon as he felt Praveen's lips move against his, he felt a power vibration move across his body that he couldn't help but moan. His cock pulsed uncontrollably that his boxer started getting wet. He was leaking so badly.

He moved his shaky hands to the back of Praveen's head, bringing his lips closer and closing the space that was left between them. And when he heard a moan from Praveen, he kissed him even harder, taking his lips into his mouth as he sucked on them harder.

They continued kissing for a number of seconds until Praveen felt Antonio's tongue brush on his lips, demanding entrance. His lips parted and Antonio's tongue found its way in his mouth. As soon as their tongues touched, hot desire blazed through both men, firing up their senses.

That was when everything became completely different. Praveen moaned uncontrollably when he felt himself going weak as sensations raided his mind. He moaned so loudly that it sent vibrations to both their tongues and they moaned together in sweet, perfect harmony.

And as if that sweet moan wasn't enough, Antonio began to suck on his tongue like he was sucking a lollipop and he just got weaker. He couldn't hold himself anymore. He found himself falling to the floor and both of them fail to their knees on the floor with Antonio's kissing him and now his hands all over his back.

"Hmmm..." Antonio moaned in sweet eroticism as thunder rolled severally. It was cold but both men were sweating.

Praveen's hands moved to Antonio's head, his fingers slipping to his hair and gripped him almost to the point of pain but Antonio didn't seem to care. He devoured Praveen's lips like there was no tomorrow while his hands massaged his back, making him moan.

Antonio didn't care about the consequences of what he was doing or what was gonna happen after. All he knew was that he was in pleasure, so much pleasure that he didn't even want to tear away from those lips.

He couldn't get enough of Praveen's sexy mouth. He was on cloud nine as he kissed him like there was no tomorrow. Praveen couldn't believe or understand what he was feeling. His body was giving in to his own desires and Antonio's desires, whatever he felt. He was so hot that his cock was rock hard. Though he was scared of what was going to happen, he didn't want it to stop.

Praveen kissed Antonio though it was his last, well he didn't know if it was gonna be his last. But the guys kissed and kissed until both their lips were swollen. By the time they came up for a much needed air, Antonio was on top of Praveen.

Antonio breathed fearfully and slowly started removing Praveen's shirt. He threw it away, he didn't care where. Then he rubbed on his face as Praveen's legs slowly opened and he got in between them. He kissed him softly as his hands massaged his waist. He could feel Praveen's hardness through his boxer brief.

His hands then slowly moved to the waist band of Praveen's boxer and then started slipping it off. Praveen closed his eyes as his heart pounded in fear. It was happening. He'd never done such a thing and he was shitty scared.

Antonio completely removed Praveen's boxer brief, still staring at his face. Then he went ahead and removed his and now they were both completely naked. They were both nude and their cocks were rubbing against each other. From what Praveen felt, Antonio was probably big and it got him scared more. He was a virgin for fuck's sake but he had no idea if he had the strength to tell Antonio that.

"Shit!" Antonio groaned, biting his lip hard as he rubbed his cock against Praveen's in a slow grind. "You feel so good." He kissed his lips softly. "Your lips are so soft and sweet." Then he went ahead and kissed both Praveen's eyes, cupping his cheeks. "Open your eyes."

Praveen hesitantly opened his eyes and stared into the most gorgeous eyes he'd ever seen on anyone. He was filled with so much lust that his cock pulsed and rubbed against Antonio's, giving the both of them ecstatic sensations.

"Antonio, I... I..." His voice was cracking. He sounded vulnerable.

"Shh..." Antonio moaned, shaking his head. "Don't say anything."

With those words, he attacked Praveen's mouth and then moved to his chin. He sucked that chin like there was no tomorrow. He slowly kissed his way to Praveen's nipples and took one of them in his mouth, sucking on it sweetly.

"Ah..." Praveen's nails sunk into Antonio's back as a sweet powerful wave took him by surprise.

The way Antonio was sucking hard on his nipple was making his body vibrate entirely. He dropped his head as his hands gripped hard on the grass, moaning like there was no tomorrow while his body danced in rhythm. It was so sweet.

He sucked and sucked until the nipple was swollen and really sensitive before moving to the other one and giving it the same treatment. By the time he was done, Praveen's eyes had turned red from lust and his cock was leaking pretty badly.

For Praveen, right at that moment there was nothing sweeter than Antonio's mouth. But he had no idea that it also felt just as amazing for Antonio as well. The lustful sounds coming out of Praveen's mouth were amazing to Antonio's eyes. He loved the fact that he was able to pleasure Praveen as well.

"You're so sexy!" Antonio puffed, his voice so low and sexy.

That voice sent shivers all over Praveen's body and although a part of him felt like withdrawing at that moment, he was ready to go through all the way. He was just hoping that Antonio wasn't gonna hurt since he was a virgin. He hadn't had sex with anyone, not to talk about having an orgasm.

"God..." Praveen cried when Antonio kissed his belly, going down him. "Antonio!"

But Antonio was too lost in lust that he didn't even hear the sensual erotic cry. He stopped for a second to take a look at Praveen's nakedness and smiled. Praveen's cock was small, must have been about 3 inches. But it was really beautiful and was wet at the tip. He leaned down and kissed its head.

"Ah..." Praveen moaned, gasping in shock as his hands clenched on the floor.

Then Antonio moved up and looked into Praveen's lust filled but beautiful eyes. One of his hands moved to his leg as he slowly opened him up, looking deep in his eyes.

"I need you so bad." He moaned, almost a cry. "I need to make love to you, baby." He placed a kiss on his lips.

Praveen swallowed, feeling tears building in his eyes. Then without a word, he nodded softly. "I... I... don't hurt me."

Antonio smiled as he opened Praveen's legs wider, he got between his legs, his cock rubbing on his now exposed hole. He almost cried at the warm sensation that he felt on his cock and he started leaking so badly that he could feel Praveen's hole get wet.

He looked into Praveen's passion glazed eyes. Antonio knew he wanted this, his hunger for Praveen was getting out of control like an uncontrollable force within him. He didn't wanna hurt him. He wanted to make sweet love to him.

"I promise, I will make this memorable for the both of us."

With those words, he captured Praveen's lips into a sexy, sensual kiss that blew their brains away. He was slow, passionate and loving at that time. Though both their lips were swollen, they couldn't get enough of each other. They just wanted more and more and more until they couldn't kiss anymore.

He moved his hand slowly to Praveen's ass and when he touched there, he found that it was really wet from his pre juices, thanks to his cock. He didn't need to use lube because his cock was already doing that job.

He slowly started penetrating Praveen with one finger and felt him clench up. He tore away from his lips, looking into his eyes. "Breath, baby, breath... Think about the kiss." He kissed him softly on the lips like he was teasing him. "Kiss me."

While they kissed, Antonio kept on entering Praveen slowly until his finger was entire in. It was hot in there and his cock leaked even more. He hadn't had sex in almost three months and no wonder he was leaking terribly.

He started fingering Praveen, making sure that he found his pleasure button and rubbed on it slowly. As he rubbed there, he felt Praveen's nails dig in his back as an animalistic sound tore from his mouth into Antonio's. At that point, Antonio knew he was doing a great job. He rubbed there again and Praveen cried at the top of his voice.

Praveen simply lost his mind. He didn't know what Antonio was doing to him down there but he didn't want it to stop. He had never felt anything so sweet or so dreadfully amazing. He wanted more. He couldn't stop crying as tears of mirth came out the end of his eyes. Shit! Shit! Shit! It was amazing.

Antonio kept on fingering him until he felt him relax. He added another finger and though there was some resistance, he felt him relax and started fingering a little faster, making sure he rubbed on that spot that made him go insane.

Praveen moaned into the kiss. He couldn't remain still. He slowly started moving his lips against those fingers, loving the feel of them inside of him. He opened his legs wider, willing Antonio to go deeper. Praveen needed Antonio to touch that spot again... the spot that made his insides to melt like butter in the oven. But Antonio was being slow and careful with him.

He continued finger fucking him, enjoying the erotic moans that escaped his lips and made his tongue vibrate. Praveen's eyes fluttered shut against that sensation. He felt nothing but pleasure.

He continued moaning but then he felt Antonio's fingers leave him, leaving him feeling hungry. He opened his eyes but he was so engrossed in a hot kiss that made him see sparks. He was moaning like he was gonna die if he ripped from those lips.

Antonio slowly began to rub his leaking cock on Praveen's still slick hole, putting more pre-cum there but he didn't push in. He simply rubbed, making that area wet so that he wouldn't hurt Praveen because he knew that the boy was really tight. He wasn't gonna be surprised though if the boy was a virgin because he was just too tight. When Praveen's lustful whimpers increased, Antonio released his mouth and looked down at his closed eyes.

"I want you to look at me." His voice sounded like he was scared. In fact, he was more than scared. His voice was really shaky. "Please!"

Praveen opened his eyes slowly just to stare into Antonio's beautiful lust filled eyes. He had never seen Antonio look so vulnerable and yet so desperate. And with their gazes locked on each other's, Antonio slowly began to push into Praveen.

When Antonio penetrated the ring, he felt some resistance from Antonio despite being slick. Praveen gave a painful groan as he felt Antonio's head enter his ring. It was painful and though he hadn't seen Antonio's cock, it must have been big judging from that head that wanted to rip him open.

"Breath and try to relax..."

Praveen took a deep breath and started to feel relaxed. The last thing Antonio wanted at that moment was to hurt Praveen. He pressed forward slowly, stretching Praveen further. His breath suddenly wretched from his lungs at the delicate heat that submerged him as he sank into that sheath.

Praveen's ass was so fucking sweet, heaven, Antonio thought with a look of utter veneration on his face. He slowly pushed in, making sure that he helped Praveen so that he couldn't feel any pain. By the time he pushed all the way in to the hilt, both Praveen and Antonio were sweating terribly, breathing like they were being chased by a predator.

"Oh God." Antonio breathed shakily as he slightly closed his eyes, feeling a sweet sensation travel up and down.

He felt like his bones in his very body melted. He couldn't even think straight but he knew that he had to make Praveen get used to his cock. He was so nervous that he started taking deep breaths to calm himself down.

"Are... you okay?" His voice was breaking.

Praveen slowly nodded, trying to catch his breath. He was filled and stretched to the point where he felt like his very breath was being dragged out of him. He had to take several breaths just to make himself calm.

Praveen felt a bit uncomfortable when Antonio started to thrust in and out but he hit something inside of him that made him to almost pass out. The feeling was so exquisite that he gripped on the grass harder, his body shuddering. He opened his eyes slightly as his mouth opened and he couldn't believe what he saw on Antonio's face, a look of absolute enjoyment.

But Praveen couldn't focus on Antonio for long as soon his eyes rolled into his head as the cock inside him sweetly began to nail his pleasure button with each thrust that Antonio made. He was slow with each thrust, making love to Praveen just like he planned to. Erotic cries of pleasure escaped from his mouth as his hands suddenly found themselves on Antonio's back, sinking his nails there so hard that they left marks. But Antonio didn't feel any pain but it rather added to his pleasure.

Antonio leaned forward and took his mouth in the sweetest of kisses. What Praveen felt at that time was nothing like he'd ever felt in his entire life. That extra feeling from Antonio's mouth caused a feeling so powerful he could only compare it to lightning whizzing through him. His head almost fell back as his body stiffened in that delicious moment as Antonio nailed that delicious spot again. He kissed Antonio even harder as his legs opened wider, willing Antonio deeper inside. He was hitting that spot in slow but exquisitely sweet strokes.

"Antonio!" Praveen screamed as he tore away from that sweet mouth, his eyes rolling in his head.

His hands clenched on the grass again as he breathed like he was about out. The pleasure was too much. Antonio moved his hands, each hand gripping each of Praveen's, locking their fingers together in a sweet way. Antonio could feel that Praveen's grip was far tighter than he'd ever remembered. His gaze was intensely upon him as he moved inside his lover's warm tight channel.

His hips swayed against Praveen, rocking back and forth as he thrust with unbearable slowness and with such skillful precision that Praveen thought he would go insane with pleasure. It was so good that Praveen's breaths were changing like each second. He could feel himself at the edge, feeling like someone was pulling ice cold water all over his body. It was too much and he didn't know what was killing him, Antonio's cock driving him insane or the powerful vibration that he was feeling on his cock. Shit! He was crying holding on tighter to Antonio's hands while harsh, short breaths escaped his mouth.

"Shit, you feel so amazing..." Antonio was sweating terribly. He could feel sweat run down his back to his ass like water was being poured on him. "...shit, you're so sweet."

He took Praveen's mouth into a kiss while he moved his hips like he was dancing a scared dance, giving the both of them the pleasure that they had been yearning for.

He wanted to make love to Praveen and so he did. He made love to him, sweet powerful love that left both men moaning in the kiss while their hands tightened. With each thrust that he made into Praveen, he was making him weak and he could feel himself getting closer as he hadn't had a release in almost three months.

Antonio slowly but deeply made love to Praveen, demanding his total submission. Holding Praveen teetering on the edge of his climax, Antonio rode him slow and deep, hitting him over and over that sweet spot inside of him that made him shake uncontrollably with ecstasy. Praveen screamed but all that could be heard were muffled cries that were music to Antonio's ears. The pleasure was so intense that it made his vision blur. He couldn't believe how good it felt. He didn't want Antonio to stop.