Destined Hearts Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've even grown into a handsome man, Antonio." She pulled away from him, pinching his cheek playfully. "By the way, I told your granny that I wanted you to come with my grandson in law. Where's he? I hope you didn't leave him otherwise..." She warned.

Antonio chuckled nervously. "Not at all. Praveen!"

Praveen gulped, feeling himself get tense. He walked slowly towards her and as soon as he reached her, he went for her feet and touched them. He was nervous because he couldn't feel her hands. Did she like him? Did she not? Was he outside her class? Did she think he was inferior too? So many questions were going through his head and he felt himself get hot. He had no idea what to do.

"Bless you!"

When he felt her hand on his head, he felt himself breath and he got up. He stood still beside his husband, staring at grandma without even blinking. He was still a bit scared. But then again, granny gripped him into a tight hug, patting on his shoulder. She kissed his forehead and both his cheeks and gave him the brightest smile ever.

"Hmm, you're a really beautiful boy." Grandma Katy said with a chuckle. "Antonio..." She diverted her eyes to him. "...when I heard that you got married without me, I was really pissed with you and your granny. I really wanted to attend your wedding."

"Sorry, granny." He apologized. "It happened really quickly and Praveen and I didn't know each other that time."

"Hmm...I must say that your mother really did a good job." She was still smiling, rubbing on Praveen's cheek. "You guys look good together. I don't know but there something about this boy that I really love."

"Well, what's there not to love?" Antonio said even before he realized what he said.

Granny hugged him once more. "My dear, you're very welcome. This is your home." She said with a genuine smile. "I have to go to the temple for my morning prayers. This crazy grandson of mine will show you around the house before I get back. I really, really want to spend some time with you."

"Err..." Praveen paused and looked at his husband. "Grandma, if you don't mind, I would like to come with you to the temple. Please!" He literally begged. There was no way he was gonna remain with Antonio in that house all alone. He was gonna die.

"Err... I don't know." She frowned. "You must be really tired and..."

"I am not." He abruptly said. "Please!"

Granny sighed, thought about it and then nodded. "Alright. You coming Tony."

"No!" Antonio shook his head. "I need to freshen up and take the car to the mechanic. I need everything to be fine before we leave tomorrow."

Antonio explained to his granny how the car had broken down and how where they had spent the night, of course not mentioning that they had made love. Granny understood and she and Praveen left for the temple, leaving Antonio alone in the house. That was also the time Antonio had seen how Praveen was walking like. He was just hoping he hadn't hurt him in anyway.

Praveen had a good time at the temple. He prayed to the almighty to bless him and also help him. He also cried to him because he had no idea what had happened and how it had happened. He told the Lord though that he wanted his will to be done. After the prayer, Praveen felt really good.

Granny was a really good woman. She introduced him to almost everyone she met as her grandson in law, Antonio the celebrity's groom. Everyone was very happy to meet him and by the time they were leaving, everyone was staring at him. He was just hoping that no one was noticing the funny way he was walking. He was very happy. He bonded with granny.

By the time they were coming back home, they were laughing like friends. They didn't find Antonio and Praveen liked it that way. She gave him a tour of her house where she lived alone and it was really beautiful. Though it was just one floor, it was big inside and had everything.

After the tour, they both went to the kitchen and cooked a lot of food. They had their lunch and she took him to show him around town. By the time they came back, it was really late and Antonio had already gone to bed. Praveen had his dinner with granny before he went to bed. He slept with Antonio on the same bed that night though he felt uncomfortable.

In the morning, they were gonna go back to the capital.

***

"Katy!" Granny almost screamed when she saw her sister getting out of the car.

Both sisters rushed to each other and hugged tightly. They started telling each other how much they missed each other and other stuff that old grannies like to talk about. Everyone was staring at them, looking at them happily. The two women had met and everyone except Praveen knew how hot the entire house was gonna be.

Praveen got out of the car, stood still with his arms folded and watched his grannies talking to each other hand in hand. He thought it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen and for a minute, every trouble went away. All he kept on thinking of was the gorgeous scene in front of him.

He was like that until Emilia came to talk to him about the journey.

Antonio on the other hand just took some bags from the car, took them inside and then gave them to the servants to take them to where his grandma was gonna be staying. And with that, he went upstairs to his room because he was really tired after such a long journey. He needed to rest.

As soon as he entered his room, he threw himself on the bed and just covered his eyes. For the last two days, he had been through a lot and he knew he still had a lot of things to tell Praveen. He just didn't know what to say to him. He didn't wanna hurt him. Not after what had happened between him, something that he thought was amazing. Thinking about it, he found himself smiling even without realizing he was really doing that.

Suddenly, he heard the door opening and closing. He didn't need to be a genius to know that Praveen had come to that room. It was that time or never.

Quickly rising from the bed, he took a deep breath. "Praveen, I really needed to..."

He trailed off when he saw that it wasn't Praveen. It was Bruce and he was staring at him with a stern look. Shit! He really had a lot explaining to do but at that time, he thought he didn't have the energy to explain anything to Bruce or to apologize.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, a little harshly. "And why would you enter my matrimonial room without knocking?"

"What?" Bruce laughed. He actually thought it was funny but when he looked into his boyfriend's eyes and saw that serious look, he stopped laughing. "Antonio, tell me you're joking. Do I need permission to enter my boyfriend's room? Since when?"

"Look, this is my family house and I am a married man." He didn't regret what he said. "We need to respect my parents and..."

"Ah..." Bruce chirped, slowly moving his finger in the air. "What do you think you're telling me? Anyway," He sighed, shaking his head. "What the fuck were you thinking keeping me awake the entire night? You had planned the romantic evening and yet couldn't even call me to tell me that you weren't gonna make it."

Antonio was tired. He was really tired after such a long journey. He didn't want any bullshit or nagging from Bruce. Plus, he could feel himself getting angry the more Bruce complained.

"Bruce," He sighed, rubbing on his head. "Please, not now. Can we talk about this another time? I am begging you."

"No!" Bruce furiously moved in front of Antonio, looking at him angrily. "I wanna talk about this right now. How dare you keep me waiting when you very well knew that the night was supposed to be special for me? Do you know how much I had to spend in order..."

"Bruce!" Antonio's voice was rising.

"First you left me at that restaurant and do you know how embarrassing that was?" He added, literally yelling in Antonio's face. "Then you..."

"Bruce!" He slightly closed his eyes, feeling anger take him off his feet.

"Antonio, even if you had no regard for me, at least you could have..."

"Bruce!" He roared, stamping his foot on the floor really hard.

When Bruce heard Antonio's tone, he quivered as he took a step back, feeling his heart pound in his chest. His body felt frozen and he couldn't think straight. He stared at his boyfriend that was breathing like a predator and he got even more scared. What was going on, he thought as his mouth shook in fear? What did he do and why did Antonio react that way?

"Ant..."

"Get out!" Antonio pointed towards the door without regretting any of his words.

"Antonio, you're asking me out of you..."

"Now!" He groaned, feeling a tightening in his chest. He had no idea why he was that mad. "I am not gonna repeat myself twice, Bruce. Get out."

Bruce didn't know how to react. He felt tears building in his eyes. With one final look at his boyfriend, he covered his mouth and started rushing out of the room. Just as he was opening the door to get out, he just met with Praveen at the doorway. Both of them stared at each other before Bruce hissed and stormed out, cursing as he went away.

Praveen slowly entered the room, closing the door behind him. He slowly walked towards Antonio with the intention of passing and going to the bathroom. The pain was going away but he was still limping. And he had thought that things couldn't get any worse. They were worse than he thought they were. Now that he was alone with Antonio, he had no idea how to act.

With a deep breath, he started rushing past Antonio but before he went further, he felt Antonio's hand grip his and then pulling him back. Shit! Now they were face to face, staring into each other's eyes once again. Both of them felt their breaths stop and their hearts race. Both of them felt their nerves getting to them.

"Praveen, for how long are we gonna pretend like nothing had happened between us that night?" Antonio's voice was low and weak. "I can't just pretend anymore because it's killing me on the inside."

Praveen felt like the entire world had been placed upon his head. He tried to open his mouth to respond but no word came out. He was scared, shy and really nervous. There were images of the totally naked Antonio playing with his mind. His heart pounded so deep in his chest that he felt like he was gonna have a heart attack.

"Say something!" He pleaded, rubbing on Praveen's hand. "It's really confusing because I had no idea what had happened or how it happened. Believe me, I had no intention of us sleeping together. I swear, I didn't."

Praveen opened his mouth again but he couldn't speak. He was speechless.

"I know it came as a shock to you but to me too." He said with tears building in his eyes. "I had no intentions of having sex with you. It just happened. This has been haunting me since that morning when I woke up and... and..." He was getting weaker, especially since Praveen wasn't saying anything. "...please, say something. I need to hear something. Shout if you have to. You can even slap me if you want to but please..." He put his hands together. "...do something."

Praveen stared into Antonio's eyes and felt tears building in his eyes. He felt a sharp pain hit him in the heart, something so terrible. He felt like shouting, like crying. He slowly moved his hand away from Antonio, still staring into his eyes.

"I have lived with you for three months, Antonio." He began, fighting off his tears. "Each day that I have lived with you, I get to hear how much you despise me and how much you want to make me suffer." He had no idea where he got the strength from but he was speaking from his heart. "I get to be insulted by you, your sister and your boyfriend. I get to hear how much you love your boyfriend and how much you want to spend the rest of your life with him.

I am the legal husband but I get to be treated like a mistress." He said as a tear went down his cheeks. "It hurts a whole lot because you've gotten most of the things from me, my happiness, my courage, even my life. Now even something that I was holding on to, something that I would only give to someone who loves me so much, my pride..." he cried softly. Antonio felt really bad, like such an asshole. "...you've gotten that from me too, Antonio.

What happened that night has already happened and it has left me defeated. Maybe..." He chuckled bitterly, rubbing his tears but his face was once again wet as more tears went down his cheeks all the way to his chin. "...maybe my feelings for you have gotten so strong that I couldn't resist you. Maybe my heart deceived me because no matter what that night meant to me, I will forever be hurt by it because it was just a one night stand to you."

With those words, he quickly turned and rushed to the bathroom. Reaching there, he locked the door and started crying to himself. It was really painful and he had no idea if he was gonna heal. Antonio had taken his pride too, his virginity and he had no idea what he was gonna do. He couldn't get it back. It was gone forever.

Back in the room, Antonio remained standing there, staring at the bathroom door. He knew what was happening there. Praveen was crying and it just increased his guilt and his pain. Had he become that soft, he thought as he felt tears building in his eyes. When did he become so concerned about Praveen?

He knew he couldn't stay there. He needed to think because he had betrayed his boyfriend too. With his mind so blur, he stormed out of the room and left the house.

***

The next day, everyone spent the entire day at the temple, praying for the coming engagement. Even Santiago joined them. They gave food to charity and it was really good because it kept Praveen really busy. He had something to do to keep his mind occupied. He also thanked Santiago because the man was there to make him smile.

But unfortunately, the engagement had to be postponed to a week as Santiago had some urgent work to attend to and Antonio too had a business meeting in another town for four days. That left Praveen to be at peace although his heart was giving him problems.

Ever since he had slept with Antonio, his feelings for the guy had kept growing stronger and stronger. He had tried everything and God knows how many times he had woken up panting because he had dreams about what had happened between them. Each night, it was getting intense and felt so real that he could have sworn he felt the guy's touch. But who was he kidding, it had been nothing but for pleasure for Antonio. And that was what was painful.

Praveen helped the family in any way that he could so that they could prepare for the engagements. There were decorations, prayers, some ceremonies to be performed and a whole lot. Praveen was glad that Andrea had something keeping her busy because he had no strength to argue with her.

Bruce on the other hand kept on troubling but Praveen ignored him.

The only question on his mind was, "What did fate have in store for him?"

Or rather for them.

***

Thank you so much guys for reading to the end and also for your love. Please, don't forget to comment and rate on my stories. You guys inspire me to write and your views are important to me, positive or negative.

The theme songs for this chapter are, "How do you sleep?" by Sam Smith, "Dancing with a stranger," by Sam smith ft Normani, "Bed," by J. Holiday, "Mad love," by Mabel, and "All I Ever Need" by Austin Mahone.

*

They started off as incompatible strangers forced into a marriage that neither of them wanted.

Over time, we watched them fall for one another and overcome turbulent times.

Will their love finally get the happy ending they deserve?

You wouldn't wanna miss the "Destined Hearts," grand finale.

Get ready to say goodbye to destined hearts and welcome, "Raging Love," a story that will capture your hearts and keep you glued.

He's an angel from above, every man's dream but he's got a past that seems to haunt him. He's he really an angel like he seems or he's something else, something you wouldn't wanna encounter? Can an old love be rekindled and ignite a more powerful flame or are some things better left the way they are?

The final chapter is coming real soon.

Destined hearts, feel the passion...