Destined Lovers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

When the head of Henry's cock passed the ring of his ass, he stopped to let him get used to the cock inside of him. George concentrated on relaxing and after he had relaxed Henry continued sliding in inch by inch stopping to give Henry sometime to get used to his cock. When George felt his pubes, he knew that he had his entire cock in his ass but he did not move. He was giving George time to relax and get used to his whole length.

He whispered in George's ear with his sexy tone.

"All the way in baby, I hope you are ready."

"Yes!" George answered. "But slowly, please."

He moved slowly, his cock pulling out just a bit, then back in. it was like that for a few seconds and then he took it almost all the way out then slid it all the way in. The pain subsided and it was soon replaced with so much pleasure which took George to a whole new paradise. The sound that came from George, even he could not understand it himself. As Henry kept sliding in and out, his cock was hitting a spot inside that was new and caused an intense feeling. It was a whole new feeling, and as Henry kept fucking him, it kept on getting incredible.

"You like that?" he asked.

George could only nod. No word would come out him but moans of pleasure as Henry continued fucking him.

"I know you are and I will make you remember this moment........ You are mine." Henry assured him whilst fucking his brains out.

As he spoke his arms moved up and held him as he slid his cock in him. George could feel his weight on top of him, his arms holding him securely and he was fully taken, immovable and he was glad he was giving Henry pleasure as soon he heard him moan in ecstasy.

"Can you feel me baby?" he asked in the most erotic voice George had ever heard.

"Yeah!" George moaned in pleasure.

"Can you feel my cock thrust in you." He said as his tongue licked George's neck going all the way to his ear as he pumped into him in earnest.

George's cock was moving against the bed as Henry fucked him with his full length in and out hitting the prostate which was really giving him a lot of pleasure that he could swear he had dropped a tear from all the pleasure Henry's cock was giving him.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes...... oh please fuck me." George didn't even know where that came from. At first he did not even recognize it as his own voice. He couldn't believe that he was actually begging Henry to fuck him more. George tilted his hips trying to get Henry to get deeper.

He screwed George for what seemed like hours. George was a willing participant he was all Henry's for the night. Henry's thighs began to spasm and his weight was pressed down on George, his cock ground on the bed and he was sure he was near to Cumming but then he was surprised when Henry moved his hand and started stroking his dick faster. George felt he was losing his senses. On one hand was Henry giving him pleasure as he fucked him and on one was Henry stroking his dick giving him pleasure as well. He knew he wouldn't last as he felt his whole body jerk and he felt like he was going to pass out as his sight became dim and he realized that he had already started Cumming like he had never cum before. It went on and on. He could feel the hand of Henry was wet with his cum and he was still squirting.

As he came his ass muscles were clenching around Henry and it sent him over the edge, crying out in ecstasy as he pumped into George. George could fill Henry's cock harden and the jets of cum begin to squirt into his body. After the first few jets, Henry held him tightly as more cum filled his ass. When he was done George could still feel his cock spasm. The two of them were already wet with sweat and they were both breathing heavily.

George turned his head to look at Henry and he found him with a huge smile. He gave him a deep kiss and when they broke the kiss, he was still looking at him with satisfaction in his eyes.

"Wow!" Henry said. "That was incredible."

George just smiled as he was still blushing. He tried to get off of Henry's cock but Henry objected.

"Let's do it in the shower........ Don't want to get the blanket and sheets dirty, do we?"

Henry took George and put him on top of him. Got off the bed with him, picked him up still on his cock and went to the shower kissing him on the lips.

When they got to the shower, Henry took George off his cock and George felt empty as loads of cum run down his leg. He was smiling at Henry and so was Henry. He tried to move but had a hard time as he felt a shot of pain through him. That was when both of them realized that there was little blood on Henry's cock and George's thighs. But there was nothing to worry about, George was a virgin after all and it was expected. George was glad it was Henry who took his virginity.

****

Henry stared at the handsome boy who was peacefully sleeping in his arms. Henry couldn't sleep but somehow felt at peace when he looked at George who was sleeping in his arms smiling. Henry had finally bonded with George after a whole two months and he felt so good, so alive, more in love. It was such a wonderful feeling being inside George. He was not fucking him but was making love to him passionately and it drove him out of his mind. He had never had such a wonderful feeling like he had when he was making love to George. Maybe it was because he really loved him and what he usually had with other guys in the past was just fucking and not love making and now he was whole and could start a new life with the handsome boy who was sleeping beside him. He felt so bad that he had hurt George but George had assured him he was okay but he planned never to have sex with George until he was completely healed.

He felt his eyes become heavy and he immediately drifted off to sleep putting a kiss on George's forehead and whispered, "I love you."

When Henry woke up the next morning, he felt something was missing from him. He looked and George was nowhere to be seen. He saw his shirt and jacket and knew he was still in the room. A few seconds later, he saw him coming from the bathroom naked and as he was coming near the bed Henry noticed that he was not walking as he usually did and it looked funny though Henry noticed that George tried to hide it.

"Hey! Are you okay." Henry sounded worried. Maybe he had hurt George more than he thought he had.

"I am fine..." George said as he came to the bed planting a kiss on Henry's lips. It was supposed to be a short kiss but Henry held his head and made it last longer. Somehow George's kiss felt sweet than usual and Henry was getting hard.

"That will be all for now." He said as he broke from George.

They both stayed in the bed cuddling and kissing for an hour.

"I would like to introduce you to my father and all my friends as my boyfriend..... I want the whole world to know the kind of person I have fallen in love with..." Henry said planting a kiss on George's temple. "And one of these days, I will introduce you to my father as my boyfriend."

Henry could see that his words were making George smile beautifully. That made his heart beat with joy.

"Do you want some breakfast?"

"Let's have breakfast at home." George answered shyly. "I am sure Claire is worried sick as we did not go home yesterday... let us save the woman from the worry and have breakfast at home."

Henry couldn't argue at that. Claire was a woman who always worried about every one's safety in the house.

"Guess you are right..."

They got up after a few minutes, got dressed and were about to leave before Henry grabbed George and kissed him. George was still looking sexy to him. They got out of their room and checked out. Henry was glad there were a lot of people when they passed the reception otherwise everyone would have known that they had sex by the way George was walking.

They reached home and found Claire worried and waiting for them in the living room. George was right after all. The woman looked like she couldn't get a goodnight sleep. She felt relieved that they were back and she might have realized they had sex by the funny way George was walking.

They had breakfast and went to Henry's room where they lay down holding each other and playing with each other's bodies.

For two days, George and Henry never had sex but after the third day when George had healed, they had sex every day. Before George went to work, after he came back from work, before they slept and every opportunity they got they had sex. One time George almost drove Henry out of his mind. He had his hands tied to a bed and he rode his dick that Henry felt he would pass out from all the pleasure George was giving him. George worked his ass on that dick, slowly dancing on it getting Henry over the edge. He was moaning uncontrollably that George had his mouth covered. Not that anyone could hear them as Henry's room was far from every room in the house.

His dances on his dick became faster and Henry could feel his balls getting ready to spray that seed inside of George. When he came, it was hard and long that he thought that his balls emptied from the amount of cum he had emptied inside of George. That night he slept with his dick in George's ass and just hoped they would stay like that forever. George had him in his fingers. Under George's spell as Andrew called it because Henry used to come home earlier than he usually did. He couldn't just resist George's love anymore. All he wanted was to be with him. Every day he came home with a particular gift to appreciate George no matter how many times George told him he was fine without any gift.

Henry was deeply in love with this boy who had him under his spell and it was beyond love. He knew he was going to have a wonderful life with him and show him his world. He gave the boy he loved a kiss and held him closely in his big strong arms and promised to protect him. He drifted off to sleep but before that he whispered something to George

"I love you."

*****

Thank you so much for reading this chapter. Hope you had as much fun reading as much as I had writing. Stay tuned as chapter 5 will be in sooner than you think. Just keep the comments coming.

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers
12