All Comments on 'Destined Lovers Ch. 07'

by vanalas

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
miguellamiguellaalmost 7 years ago
Suspense

I can't believe the twist turned out to be perfect after all. I'm really into this story.

The suspense is killing me on what is about to happen.

I know you are an amateur but I can see that you will turn out to be one of the best.

love the scrip,the twist and the line up.

Hope you will bring more entertaining stories like this even more. keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ooh

This was good! A few grammatical errors here and there but the storyline was very intruiging. Hope to see more from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More action!

The way you built both characters and the way ivan is now acting, i doubt if it would resolve the issue, so pls can you just let them reconcile(i hate and love suspense).I'm having this feelings that jake would do nasty things to ivan/noah to make them leave henry.

Keep it up. 5 star

This is the first story that i would comment on after reading this site story more than 2years.

Liblue74Liblue74almost 7 years ago
Wow!!

What a chapter!!! If someone that "loved" me put my son in danger like that, my feelings for them would be over . There would be no question.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A ONE STAR RATING FOR KIDNAPPING A CHILD

That's just not something to even put in a story.

o2byoungo2byoungover 6 years ago
Five stars for suspense

Who needs hot sex when a story is this captivating - Yeah, a few grammatical errors but the plot is great. Now on to Chapter 8!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
for fucks sake

has ivan never heard of the police ,hitman or a restraining order. what a stupid story line .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservanalas@vanalas
226 Followers
I have been successful probably because I have always realized that I knew nothing about writing and have merely tried to tell an interesting story entertainingly. My own experience is that once a story has been written, one has to cross out the beginning and the end. It is th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES