Destined Lovers Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

So many questions were asked for people did not know the face of Ivan Rodriguez.

Henry watched as Ivan stood at the window looking outside. The storm was really turning out for the worst. It was all clear that they were going to spend the night at the beach house together. Though they would sleep in separate rooms, at least Henry would spend his last time with Henry the whole night.

When Henry took a glance, he saw that Ivan was looking really worried. He went to him and they both stood staring outside the window.

"Don't worry... I am sure he's fine." He said assuredly.

"I am worried he might be looking for me." Ivan sighed. "But I can't make a call in this storm."

"He is a strong boy and I know he will understand why his father is not back." Henry said with a smile.

"Thank you for that encouragement." Ivan smiled. "It has really helped."

Henry smiled at him.

"Let me go and fix us something to eat." Henry said as he tapped him on the back.

"I won't let you do that alone." Ivan laughed. "Let's do it together."

Henry nodded and both of them left the room for the kitchen as Ivan tied back his hair which made him look very young. Henry opened the fridge and found only a few things. He took some sausages, vegetables and potatoes.

"What do you suggest we make." He asked Ivan.

"I think everything would be nice" Ivan answered.

Henry did not know what to do because he was not experienced with cooking. After all, he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He didn't know what to do with anything he got and Ivan might have noticed as he began laughing.

"Give them all to me." He said chuckling. "You just peel the potatoes."

Henry gave him everything and began peeling off the potatoes. He could see as Ivan switched on the stoves and put two different pans on them. He then added oil and put sausages on one and small pieces of ham on the other.

"Any idea what you are cooking is called?" Henry asked.

"No! But I am sure it will be tasty." Ivan joked.

He fried both sausages and ham and removed them after they were golden brown. He chopped garlic, onions and tomatoes and put them on the pan and began frying them.

"Are you done there?" He asked.

"Yes!" Henry replied.

It felt so good talking to Ivan like a friend. Who would have thought that the people chatting like best friends were actually like enemies a few days ago?

"Bring them." Ivan instructed.

Henry got up and took the potatoes to him.

"Put them in there." Ivan said pointing him to the pot on the stove with boiling water.

After the potatoes had boiled, he cut sausages in small pieces and mixed ham, sausages and potatoes together. It was really a tasty meal as they ate with pineapple juice. After the meal, Ivan was about to wash the plates but Henry totally took over and told him to go upstairs to warm up. After he had finished with the plates he looked at the watch and the time was now past 8.30 pm but the rain had not ceased since it began.

Henry went upstairs to the room and found Ivan still on the window staring outside.

"I have to thank you a lot." Ivan said.

"Thank me for what?" Henry replied.

"For everything you have done for me." Ivan sighed. "Without you I wouldn't have met my father and my son."

"What do you mean meet your son?" Henry asked.

Ivan began telling him of how he had met his father during the accident and how he had adopted him. He also told him of how he had found his son and adopted him five years ago.

"IF I had not broken up with you, all this would not be possible... even though I was deeply hurt, in the end I found great happiness too." He chuckled. "During that time I thought I would die and everything would be over for me but then came my father."

"I am still sorry for everything." Henry apologized.

"I am not blaming you or anything but I was deeply hurt by what you did Henry." Ivan said. "Who knows? Maybe by now we would have reached far."

Henry could see that Ivan was getting sad and he was shaking so he went closer to him and put his arm around Ivan's waist. To his surprise he never withdrew but just held to his arms. This all made Henry feel really happy. He could feel as Ivan's heat come to him making him feel warm. Ivan's hands were cold so he held them in his hands. He could feel himself getting closer to Ivan's neck smelling it and then as if he was possessed, he began kissing his neck slowly but Ivan was neither saying anything nor objecting to him.

He kept kissing his neck and in a few seconds, he added his pace and was kissing him insanely fast. He did not care what Ivan would tell him but it was turning him on to kiss the neck of the person his heart yearned for.

Then just like a flash he began hearing Ivan moan in pleasure and moving his neck to give access to Henry. Henry got this as a sign and continued kissing Henry's neck while he moved his hands on his soft tummy. He turned Ivan around and looked him deep in his green eyes. How he had missed those green eyes which really hypnotized him. He noticed that Ivan's eyes were watering and he wondered if anything was wrong or if Ivan really like what Henry had just done to him. He wondered if they could be tears of joy and he hoped they were.

Just like that, he slowly found himself getting closer to Ivan's face and Ivan was getting closer too. Henry could feel his breath getting faster and sensual. Then like a flush, Henry placed his lips on Ivan's and opened his mouth and run his tongue on Ivan's lips. To his shock, Ivan opened his mouth and his tongue found its way into Ivan's mouth. His tongue met with Ivan's and they began dancing on each other. The kiss was long, sweet and romantic. Henry had felt like he was kissing someone for the first time in five years. No offence but his kisses with Jake never really meant anything.

This kiss had emotions attached. He caressed Ivan's back while he continued kissing his hot lips and Ivan was responding really well to the kiss. Their tongues were at war with each other as they danced around each other slow and passionate. Henry could hear Ivan moan in their kiss and Henry fondled his hair untying it and caressing it with his big rough hands. He could feel his dick getting hard that it began hurting.

Henry reached out and touched Ivan's ass. It felt so soft and so big that he wanted to touch its bare skin. Ivan tried to break the kiss but Henry held his face and planted slow, sensual kisses on his forehead, eye lids, nose and cheekbones. He could feel Ivan opening up and once more Henry connected his lips to Ivan's dangerously hot lips as they kissed more passionately. With that kiss Henry felt everything disappear. It was like he was in the clouds with Ivan holding him securely in his arms while they shared a dangerously hot kiss.

Still kissing him, Henry reached under the hem of Ivan's shirt and slowly pulled it upwards. He released him and pulled the whole shirt off. What he saw made him even harder that his dick was painfully hard in his pants and oozing pre-cum. He began fondling his big nipples with his hands as he heard Ivan moan pleasurably. He continued planting small sensual kisses this time going down the neck and finally to Ivan's big nipples which he took in his mouth and began sucking.

He sucked on one hearing Ivan's moans increase which gave him a sign that he was really enjoying what he was giving him. Henry bit hard on one and then sucked hard on it. He got up and picked Ivan up in his arms giving him a slow sensual kiss. He laid him on the bed and Henry quickly removed his own shirt and got on top of him between his thighs.

The heat from Ivan's body was hotter than anything else. Henry continued sucking and nipping on the other nipple making it erect and pointed while Ivan fondled his head. He watched as both the nipples became swollen and pink from all the nipping.

Henry unbuttoned Ivan's jean and quickly removed it and saw his 5" hard dick leaking pre-cum. He got his tongue out and licked Ivan's cock in circles and could hear Ivan moan in ecstasy. He opened his mouth and took whole of Ivan's 5" dick in his mouth sucking on it as he moved up and down on his shaft. He sucked slowly and passionately while he fondled his balls.

"OH! OH!" Ivan moaned while holding the back of Henry's head.

That sound made him to even suck his dick even more. This night he was in charge and he was going to show Ivan just how much he missed him. He sucked hard on that cock and saw as Ivan removed hands from his head and held on to the sheets as he moved his head from side to side with his eyes closed making all kinds of moans. Henry was so turned on that he could feel his boxer briefs getting wet from the amount of pre-cum that was coming out from the tip of his cock.

Henry was so horny that he just wanted to feel Henry's ass wrapped around his cock. His body was on fire. Lust and desire were burning through him and burning dangerously. His whole being wanted to feel Ivan and he hoped to go further. This was a moment in which if Ivan disappointed him, he would be tempted to force him to have sex. Then he realized that he had no lube and he did not want to go to the kitchen to get oil for he might find out that Ivan changed his mind so he came up with an idea to drive Ivan out of his mind.

He got his dick out of his mouth and began licking down to his balls. He gave each of the balls a kiss and moved down and kissed his hole. He felt Ivan twitch but he stuck out his tongue and licked his hole. He could feel Ivan trembling and his moans getting louder and louder. Henry stuck out his tongue and slowly penetrated Ivan's ass hole with it. At first it was hard but Ivan relaxed and it was easy to penetrate him. He began riding his tongue in and out of Ivan's tight ass and he could see him holding tight to the sheets and moving about.

Henry just wanted to get him nice and slippery with his saliva as lube. He did this for a whole minute before he stopped and looked in Ivan's eyes. He saw lust and desire in them and then he gave him a quick kiss before unbuttoning his trouser and quickly slipped out of it revealing his 8.2" hard cock which was wet at the tip with pre-cum. It was rock hard and throbbing painfully. He looked in Ivan's green sexy eyes and kissed him.

"I love you." He moaned but Ivan was quiet and he did not say anything but just looked at him.

This made Henry uncomfortable that Ivan did not say he loved him back. Maybe the guy had moved on but he was going to give it to him either way.

He took one of his fingers, sucked them in his mouth and slowly penetrated Ivan to get him ready for what he was about to inflict on him. He kept pushing his finger in and out as Ivan moaned more and more. He got two and the ass felt tight. He could remember those two fingers used to enter with ease but now Henry could see that Ivan was a bit uncomfortable so he took it slow and sensual. It was like Ivan's ass had become tight again. This could only mean that he had not had sex in a long time. After a few seconds his two fingers went in with ease. A few minutes later he could not take it anymore. He wanted to make love to Ivan and make him remember all the good times they had.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

Ivan nodded and he gave him a quick kiss while he spat on his hand lubing his cock with his saliva. He licked the hole once more and took both of Ivan's legs and placed them on his shoulders and he was ready to make love to his lover.

He placed the head at his entrance and could feel him take a deep breath trying to be calm. He slowly began penetrating him stopping to get him used to his cock. Inch by inch he entered him until he was balls deep inside of him. It felt so good that he was going to make love to the boy he loved once again. Before he began thrusting in him, he gave him a quick kiss and then his hips flung to life.

Looking in his eyes, he slowly began to work his cock out of Ivan and then slowly went back in. Ivan's breathing rate increased as he continued ramming in and out of him. Ivan's mouth was wide open as he moved his head from side to side moaning uncontrollably. His hands were tightly holding the sheets while he moaned even louder.

Henry made slow sweet love to his lover stopping to give him a kiss. He had not felt like this for five years and it felt so good being in Ivan's hot hole. The feeling was from out of this world. He could feel pressure building in his balls and he knew that he would not be able to last long. He increased his pace moaning as he as he sucked Ivan's nipples. The room was filled with ecstatic moan of pleasure coming from Ivan and himself. If they had been at his house, everyone would have heard them.

He worked his cock inside of Ivan slapping on his bubble butt which made noises in the room. His cock was really enjoying the pleasure it was getting from Ivan and his whole body was vibrating as the pleasure travelled to all parts of his body.

Henry could feel as Ivan's breath got faster and his moans were louder and sensual. As he sucked on his nipples he felt Ivan's cum hit him on his stomach. He rose to see and saw large amounts of cum being released from Ivan's cock nonstop without even anyone touching it. He took his hand and jerked his cock sending him to over driver until he stopped coming.

As Ivan came, he clenched his ass muscles which added more pressure to Henry's cock and he could feel as his whole body vibrated and he began releasing jets of cum into Ivan's ass while he moaned and kissed the moaning Ivan. He rammed into Ivan faster sending him to the edge of the bed. He kept on coming and it seemed like forever but finally he had emptied his cum into Ivan. He was so tired after that explosion that he just laid on top of Ivan without saying or doing anything. He was panting as he breathed and felt as the sticky cum from Ivan joined Ivan and his tummy.

Finally after a minute he got his dick out of Ivan and heard moan. Gallons of cum followed as he released cock and the traced Ivan's crack to the sheets on the bed, making a stain. He lay on the other side of the bed and Ivan turned and faced his back to him. Henry kissed Ivan on the shoulder and back and held him in his arms. It was like Ivan did not want to face him but he just figured he was just tired and soon he heard him snoring. Henry was sticky with Ivan's cum but he was happy and tired that he did not even know how he slept.

Henry woke up the next morning feeling empty and alone. He spread his hands on the bed trying to touch Ivan but he noticed that he was alone on the bed. He quickly opened his eyes to find that he was alone on the bed. He quickly looked at his watch and it was 7.20 am. He quickly got up, put on a trouser without any underwear or shirt and left the room looking for Ivan. He looked around the whole house but he was not there. He saw Ivan's phone and knew that he was still around. He wondered if Ivan had already gone back to town and left him. He ran outside screaming for Ivan and he was at the verge of crying.

He looked outside but did not see him. He sat on the ground thinking that everything was now over. But he decided to check the beach. He ran there and was finally relieved when he saw Ivan walking on the shore. He ran to him and held his hand.

"I thought you had left." He babbled.

"Sorry I just came to take a morning walk on the shore." Ivan responded smiling. "But we really have to go. My son is looking for me."

"Sure!" Henry answered.

They went back to the beach house and Henry changed into something else not minding that he was dirty and sticky from the love making the previous night. They went back to town. All the way there, they kept on smiling at each other but Ivan seemed rather shy.

******

"Thank you so much for bringing me home." Ivan said to Henry.

"You are welcome." Henry replied as he leaned to kiss him.

"What are you trying to do?" Ivan asked as he rejected Henry's advances.

"I am trying to kiss you." He answered.

"Look Henry, I know what happened last night might have been good to you." He sighed. "But to me it was a mistake... We were just caught by what we felt at that time."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Henry asked in disappointment.

"It was just a one night stand." He answered as he left the car.

Henry held his arm and when he looked at him, he saw that he looked hurt.

"Is that what all that was to you." He lamented. "It meant more than that to me."

"But that was all it was to me." Ivan sniggered.

"OH!" Henry mumbled as he let go of his arm. "Goodbye then."

"Goodbye Henry." Ivan said with a shy smile as he got out of the car shutting the door.

He took one look and Henry looked away with a tear on his face side. He watched as Henry got out of the compound looking sad. He had said that to Henry but he was really going to miss him. What had happened between them wasn't just a one night stand as he had said it but it meant more to him and he was going to treasure it as long as he lived. He had not had sex with anyone else in those five years. He could still remember the kisses, the love making and the loving words Henry used.

He went inside the house where he received a welcome with a hug from his son who asked him where he had been the whole night.

"Sorry sweetie, daddy was working late and couldn't come home due to the storm."

His son understood and he excused himself to go and shower. He stared himself in the mirror as he checked how Henry's clothes had fitted him. While in the shower, he cried to himself feeling bad that he had just ended whatever he had with Henry. It would take a long time for him to heal and he did not know if it that day would ever come. He took longer than he expected in the shower wiping his face to look okay in front of his son.

The day passed but it was like a part of him was missing. He couldn't do anything without thinking about Henry. This was worse than he thought. He had even attempted going to see Henry and tell him everything but he just couldn't do it because he was still afraid of what he might fall into. Maybe it was better just the way everything was. He was really hurting but he was helpless too and could not afford to be hurt again. At night when he had closed his eyes, the whole encounter at the beach house came back to him and he woke up sweating, hard and crying.

He tried to go to sleep but the entire time Henry was in his mind and it was hurting him so much. He kept on thinking and found himself drawn into sleep. The only time he woke up was when his son came to the room.

"Daddy, daddy wake up." He shouted as he climbed on the bed.

"Good morning, son?" He said sleepily.

"Daddy, it's already afternoon." He said as he got on top of his father's belly.

"What?" Ivan asked getting to the table with a small watch on it. It was 1.30 pm. He wondered why he had slept for so long.

"Sorry baby, daddy overslept." Ivan apologized.

"We have to go to the park daddy." Noah said as he bounced on his father's tummy.

"Sweetie, daddy is sick. You can go with nanny."

"But you promised daddy."

"I know but daddy is not feeling well... Daddy will come with you next time." He apologized.

"Daddy will give you enough money to buy anything you want."

His son began jumping on the bed and it made him feel very happy. At least his son was happy. When he got up to tell his nanny about taking his son to the park, he felt weak but managed to instruct the nanny to take his son to the park. He gave them so much money to buy anything and assigned three guards to watch over them.

"Have a good time, son."

After they had left, Henry had his lunch and took a shower. He felt better after and then spent the whole afternoon watching a horror movie which really helped get his mind off all his troubles and heartaches.

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers