Destined Lovers Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

"You are a good person George and you deserve everything that you have right now. I know that one day I will meet my prince charming."

Ivan broke the hug and Jake went to Henry and knelt down to Henry who turned a deaf ear to his cries until Ivan signaled him. Henry hugged Jake and forgave him. Ivan invited Jake for dinner and he stayed and they talked like friends for the first time. After dinner Jake left and Ivan was happy that Henry had finally found out the truth. That night Henry asked for forgiveness once again.

In two weeks Ivan was perfectly fine. He had resumed his work at the company and was now a boyfriend of the famous Henry Rosenberg once again. They went on numerous dates, had numerous sex encounters and showed each other love. But they knew better than to be careful over Noah who disturbed them most of the time.

A few months later, they visited Ivan's father in Malaysia and had a good time there. Ivan introduced his boyfriend to his father who was more than happy to see him. When they had come back, they had gone to see Henry's family and Ivan could still remember the look in Henry's stepmother's eyes when he introduced him as Ivan Rodriguez. She apologized for her behavior the first time and both of them were like best friends. Guess money can change a lot of things including the opinions of people. Six months later, they came out as boyfriends and they were the talk of the country. They were called the richest couple in the country.

On their seventh anniversary Ivan got the shock of his life when Henry got on his knees.

"Ivan Rodriguez, will you marry me?"

Ivan was so shocked that he had no words to say. He felt like he was in heaven.

"Yes!" he gushed. "I will marry you."

When he had accepted, Henry slipped a diamond ring on his finger. That ring sparkled like the sun and it was beautiful. Looking at it, it had some words inscribed on it.

"Our love is immortal. Love H+I."

Those words were really beautiful and they brought tears to his eyes.

Henry kissed him while all the people in the hotel clapped for them and some took photos. Before they knew it, the news was all over the country that they were getting married. All of Ivan's dreams had finally come true. He couldn't believe that in just two weeks he would be married to Henry. That night they made slow passionate love.

********

The beach was well decorated with beautiful flowers. There were a lot of people there and reporters from different stations and all kinds of food and drinks. Most importantly Henry's parents and Ivan's father and son were there. They were both looking very smart, Henry in a black suit and Ivan in a white suit acting as the bride.

"You may now turn to face each other and say the vows which you have prepared." The officiating minister announced with a smile.

Ivan faced Henry and he had never seen a man as handsome as him. He was perfect in every way.

Henry took Ivan's finger and said in the sexiest voice Ivan had ever heard, "I give you this ring as a gift and a symbol of my love and everything that we have promised each other. I Henry Rosenberg take you Ivan Rodriguez to be my husband. On this day, I give you my heart, my promise that I will walk with you, hand in hand, wherever our journey leads us, living, learning, and loving, together, forever."

Henry slipped the ring on Ivan's finger.

"I love you so much, Ivan."

Ivan had to hold his tear but it came falling down and Henry caught it with his finger. More tears came and he didn't care that he had tears in front of all those people. All he cared about was expressing his joy.

He took the ring and slowly began sliding it on Henry's finger.

"I give you this ring as a symbol of my love. I take you to be my partner for life, I promise above all else to live in truth with you and to communicate fully and fearlessly, I give my hand and heart as a sanctuary of warmth and peace and pledge my love, devotion, faith and honor as I join my life to yours. As I place this ring on your finger, I Ivan Rodriguez accepts you Henry Rosenberg as my husband."

Ivan slipped the ring on Henry's finger.

"I love you too so much."

"That was incredible." Henry enthused as a tear went down his cheek.

"By the powers vested in me, I now pronounce you as man and husband, you may kiss each other." The minister said excitedly.

There were a lot of faces there but when Ivan looked into Henry's eyes, he could see his dreams and life with Henry and then he knew that this was really the right man for him. When their lips touched, everything around him disappeared. It was like time was frozen and it was just the two of them there. There was no greater feeling that what he felt right there. It was a kiss which showed him that he really belonged to Henry and Henry to him.

It was after their lips parted when they realized that people were cheering for them. They both waved at the people who were busy cheering for them. He had finally got married to the man his heart was yearning for. Jake was also at the wedding with his new boyfriend and he was so happy for the two of them.

They received many gifts from people. Ivan's father suggested they go to Hawaii but they first wanted to have their honey moon at the beach house and later go to Hawaii.

On their wedding night they made slow passionate love on the sand at the beach and lay there but Ivan was awake. They went into the beach house and had another session of love making. How Ivan had really missed making love to the man he loved and waking up in his arms every day. He could hear Henry snore which meant that he was really tired. He stared at his handsome sleeping face and knew that he was now his forever.

"I love you so much, Henry." He said as he laid his head on Henry's chest.

Due to his movement, Henry woke up and planted a kiss on his lips before the both of them finally drifted off to sleep.

Love finally conquered all for these two love birds.

*****

Married life was good for Ivan R. Rosenberg and Henry Rosenberg. Henry felt so good that Noah now called him dad after a period of 9 months. These two love birds have been through thick and thin. To be honest, Ivan never thought in his wildest dream that he would end up with Henry. I guess life has a way of playing games with you or could it be destiny? Guess their love was really destined to prevail no matter the problems they found themselves in. They are just two lucky parents who are planning on adding another child to their family.

"I, Ivan R. Rosenberg, father and husband believe that in life you just have to love and just let it take you to crazy places. And eventually, you will find love in crazy and hopeless laces but you can never ever tell your heart whom to love. Just let it decide for you like it did with mine. No matter how much I tried to forget him, my heart kept on betraying me."

"My love, ours on is already in the car." Henry shouted. "We really have to go."

Sorry folks, I have to go. Don't want to keep my man waiting.

Until we see each other next time, that is if we will.

*******

And they lived happily ever after, the end.

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers