Destined to be Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Book powerful. Made by priest many, many years ago. Use birth date. Birth date very important. Our fate cast when we born. Book say you two companion for life. Very rare. I never see before. Look. See best mate."

And we looked. Sayuri's birth date had a profile of the person associated with that particular birth date. Sayuri read her profile to me and surprisingly, I think it described her personality fairly well; at least what I knew of Sayuri. But most surprisingly, when I looked at the 'Best Mate' it mentioned only one birth date; mine. The month, the day, and the year; my birthdate.

The old woman noticed where we were reading and noted, "most people have many 'Best Mate.' Look your Best Mate," she said as she looked at me.

Sayuri quickly turned the pages of the book to the page that held my birth date and read aloud what it said. Again, the profile was pretty accurate. It scared the shit out of me. And the only birth date under my 'Best Mate' was hers. How could this be?

To say that I was flabbergasted would be to put it mildly. I couldn't believe my eyes. How could this be? Sayuri seemed to be shocked as well. She continued to stare at the book; seemingly lost in her thoughts. The old woman ....... well ....... she was smiling from ear to ear; her hands waving in the air as she talked loudly and very excitedly;

"I never find couple like you. First time. Is very good omen. You two, joined at heart from birth. I so happy for you!" she exclaimed with a huge smile!

I turned to Sayuri and picked up her hand in mine, "What do you think? Do you think we were meant for each other?"

She looked at me with tears in her eyes, "I don't know Peter. I like you very much from first time we meet. Maybe we are as book says."

"Let's sleep on it and think about this tomorrow." And I kissed her lightly on her lips. As we separated, the old woman took our hands, joined them together, and then bowed her head and softly chanted a mantra. A mantra that I had heard often during my childhood when my grandmother, obaachan, took me to her Buddhist temple ........ a mantra prayer of thanksgiving.

---------------------

We left the fortune teller's shop and returned to our bus. Other members of our tour group had begun to assemble and Sayuri returned to her tour guide mode, checking off names and checking in with the bus driver. Within a few minutes everyone had returned and we were off to dinner at a nearby restaurant.

We had dinner. I can't remember what we ate as our visit with the fortune teller kept replaying itself in my mind. I couldn't decide what to make of what she said; what the book said. But one thing for sure is that I really liked Sayuri. She was beautiful in body and spirit.

During dinner, Sayuri sat next to me except for the times when she had to be tour guide. Whenever she was next to me, she would grasp my hand and squeeze it tightly; letting me know her affection for me. And I would do the same, as I really did like this woman.

After dinner, we returned to our bus. During the ride back to the hotel, Sayuri told everyone what our schedule would be for the next day. First to meet for breakfast in the hotel restaurant, then we would tour the surrounding area. Stop for lunch then do another two hours of sightseeing before returning to the hotel. Upon our return, she would be available in the lobby to book anyone who wanted to take in any of the winter activities options that were available to us for the remainder of our stay.

She finished up with her explanation just as the bus arrived at our hotel. We piled out of the bus and returned to our rooms. Sayuri had to make sure everyone was accounted for and had to check in with the hotel for messages, so I hung back and waited for her in the lobby.

With her tour guide responsibilities finally finished for the evening, she returned to me and hugged me.

"You feel so good. I want hug you all night."

I smiled at her upturned face, "I want to hug you also all night long too." And we kissed briefly before turning to the elevators that took us up to our rooms.

We entered via Sayuri's room. She took my hand and asked that I sit on her bed and she sat down next to me.

"Peter, tonight I not expect what fortune teller say."

I chuckled, "That surprised me also."

"But, not first time I have this fortune told me."

"You were told of this fortune before?"

"Hai (yes). When I was young school girl. Fortune teller tell me then, my husband would come from away. He would be tall. He would have black hair and eyes like Japanese, but not Japanese. He would be kind and gentleman. Like you, Peter."

"But tall, black hair and black eyes, could be anyone."

"Yes, but when we first meet at airport, something inside me wake up."

When she said that, I felt a shiver go up and down my spine; "I felt it too, Sayuri. I felt a sudden warmth spread through me when your turned around and looked at me. I felt as if we had a connection."

She looked at me apprehensively, "You feel too? Are we to be together?"

I smiled at her, realizing how vulnerable she was at that moment, "Let's not do anything about this for now. Let's see how things between us work out for the rest of this trip. And if we find that we really like each other that much, then decide what to do next."

She smiled and kissed me. "Thank you Peter. Yes, is sensible to do."

I kissed her back. "It's late, let's go to bed and rest. What time do we need to be up tomorrow morning?"

And with that we agreed on a wake up time. I then left for my room through our adjoining doorway and took a shower. The hotel had thoughtfully provided a bath robe to wear, and since I normally don't wear anything to bed, I just used the robe to cover up my nudity after bathing.

Before going to bed, I returned to Sayuri's room just as she was leaving her bathroom dressed in a similar bath robe. I knocked on the adjoining room door to announce myself, and she turned and smiled and came over for a kiss and a hug.

"Good night Sayuri. I'll see you tomorrow morning."

"Good night Peter."

I went to my bed and took off my robe and slid under the covers. The sheets felt good against my naked form. For some strange reason, I always slept better unfettered by pajamas or shorts.

However, sleep didn't come quickly that evening like it normally does. I replayed our visit to the fortune teller, trying to see if we were being set up or being fed a line of nonsense. I didn't know whether to believe what the the fortune teller told us or not. But the similarity between our palms was plain to see.

And the book of birthdates was rather clear. I had glanced at other birthdates in the book and under 'Best Mate,' all of the other birthdates that I saw had a large number of dates listed. Many listed dates by month and day only. Some just had a zodiac name. But none that I saw had just a single birth date listed. Just Sayuri's and mine. And that book was very old; its pages yellowed by age and edges frayed and torn in places from being opened and pawed through countless times over the years.

Just as I was about to fall asleep, I heard Sayuri came into my room. I opened my eyes as she stood momentarily next to my bed, and then sat on it next to me.

I reached for her hand, "you couldn't sleep?"

She took my hand in hers, "I keep thinking of fortune teller. I keep thinking of you."

I smiled, "same with me. I have been only thinking of you the entire evening."

"I hope you not think badly of me .......... but may I sleep with you? I think I want sleep with you."

"I would like that very much. But I don't have any clothes on. If it would make you feel better, I can put a shirt and shorts on."

Sayuri smiled, "Fortune teller know us better than we know each other." And with that she stood and took off her robe to reveal her nakedness. "I don't sleep with clothes too."

She was beautiful. Truly. Smaller perhaps B-cup breasts, a slim build and sparse covering of hair over her womanhood. Truly an Asian Venus, as she stood next to my bed.

I lifted the bed covers and Sayuri slid in and we hugged. My cock had sprung to attention which made Sayuri giggle.

"Peter, no sex ok? I not have sex with anyone, only for man who will be my husband. I just want to sleep with you."

I kissed her and agreed, "no sex Sayuri. Just the comfort knowing that you are here with me makes me happy."

So we fell asleep in each other's arms. We woke the next morning laying side by side. I was spooned up against her back, my left arm draped over her side, cupping her right breast, and my morning woody pushed into the space between her legs up against the lips of her pussy. Moisture from the lips of her pussy coated my erection. And I felt her fingers softly stroking the underside of the head of my hard cock. Her stimulation had woken me.

"I'm sorry Sayuri," I stammered in embarrassment.

She giggled, "I not. You feel good. I like you hold me. And you have nice one."

She turned in my arms and we kissed softly and at length. "I think I want sleep with you every night."

"I want that also Sayuri. I want to fall asleep holding you in my arms every night. There is something very comforting to have you next to me."

We kissed again before separating. "Shall we get ready?"

---------------------

We met up with everyone else for breakfast in the hotel's restaurant as planned. An hour later we were loaded onto our bus and off we went to visit the Sapporo Olympic facilities. We drove through the complex and it was truly amazing to see the variety and size of the facilities that had been built to accommodate the 1972 Olympic Games.

We then visited Mt. Tiene which overlooks Sapporo. To get there we had to take another tram that gave us an unfettered view of Sapporo and it's ocean frontage. We then visited the Sapporo Snowmobile Land. Basically a large area where one could rent a snowmobile and ride through a number of trails in the area. We lunched in a cafeteria at the Snowmobile Land.

Our next stop was the Hokkaido Shrine. Japan is culturally linked to its predominant religion, Buddhism. So it's no surprise that their shrines and temples play such an important role in their lives. The Hokkaido Shrine was built in the 1800's and is a very impressive temple to visit.

Sayuri led us to the shrine where a temple guide took everyone on a tour of the grounds. She took my hand and led me inside the shrine.

"Peter, please. I want make offering at temple. My thank you to temple for meeting you. Please?"

I smiled, "That is a good thing to do. May I also make an offering?"

She smiled, "Yes, it would be good to do."

And we did. She was surprised that I knew many of the ritual bowing and clapping of hands as we genuflected and made our incense offerings at the temple's altar. Sayuri took my hand in hers and we bowed one last time.

As we backed away from the altar, a temple priest came up to us and bowed deeply. He startled us as we had not expected anyone. He motioned us to follow him to a sitting area located to the side of the temple.

"Excuse please," he began as he bowed once again. "I must know. You are husband and wife many years? Yes?"

Sayuri smiled and explained in Japanese to the priest that we had just met but had felt an immediate attraction to each other. The priest smiled and then began a long explanation in Japanese that Sayuri translated for me as the priest spoke. Forgive me as I paraphrase what he had to say,

"Please excuse. I saw you (Sayuri and me) at altar. But not alone. I see many others next to you, give incense and prayers also. I think shadows of ancestors. When you bow, all bow same time. When you hold hands, all shadows go away. I think ancestors all happy. You may have been husband and wife in other life. Now put back in this life to once again live and love each other. Most fortunate for all us."

Sayuri and I were shocked by what the priest had to say.

"Ancestors?" I asked.

"Hai (yes). Ancestors both of you. Many come give incense and prayers to bless you." The priest smiled.

"I never hear this before," Sayuri said quietly.

"Hai, I see one time before. Many years ago. When head priest come this temple, shadows of dead priests before him, come also."

"How you know if our ancestors?" Sayuri asked.

The priest smiled and pointed to me, "he is gaijin but not. Yes? He part Japanese? Yes?"

I nodded as Sayuri noted , "Hai. Peter is part Japanese. His father Japanese. Mother is gaijin; Europe."

"Shadows of his ancestors both Japanese and gaijin. I see many. And your ancestors (as he pointed to Sayuri) many too. All shadows pray for both you. I think pray for you good fortune."

He smiled. "I happy you visit our temple. Bless us by coming. Bring us good fortune and happiness. You come back any time. Always welcome here. We will know who you are."

With that last remark, the priest rose, bowed once again, then left.

We sat there awhile longer, absorbing what he had to say. Sayuri had a tight grip on my hand throughout the priest's litany. I placed my other hand over hers; and our eyes met. I could feel her feelings for me, as strong as they were. That made me feel so happy. I smiled and Sayuri smiled also as we stood and hugged each other.

As we left the temple, Sayuri asked, "Peter, you Buddhist?"

"No entirely, but obaachan, my grandmother, took me to her temple many times. And I have enjoyed many an obon (summer religious festival) while growing up. So I guess you can say that I'm part Buddhist."

She turned to me and hugged me, and I hugged her back. "Peter, I scared. I not feel this way before about anyone. You ..... more I know you more I want you."

I kissed her, "When we first visited the fortune teller yesterday, I didn't know what to think. I know that I had good feelings for you from our very first meeting. But what she told us about each other just seemed too good to be true."

Sayuri hugged me tightly.

I continued, "Now the priest says that our ancestors give us their blessing. Every moment that we are together just makes me feel very happy. That maybe we are meant for each other."

Sayuri kissed me. "You make me happy. I want be with you always."

---------------------

We all returned to our bus for the trip back to the hotel. When we had returned to the hotel, Sayuri took up her tour guide duties, assisting everyone with their plans for the remaining three days of our stay. She booked tours, made arrangements for others to ski and snowmobile, and even booked several into visits to hot springs located in the surrounding area. It must have been at least an hour later that she had finished with everyone and turned to me.

"And Mr. Sekimura, what would you like to do?"

I laughed and sat down next to her, "I think that I will leave that up to my beautiful girlfriend to decide."

She blushed, "Ok, don't complain, ok?" with a twinkle in her eye.

"Do you like onsen (hot springs)? You like ski? Maybe snowmobile? Maybe tour other parts Sapporo?

"Anything that my girlfriend wants to do, I will like to do also."

She smiled, "Ok, I don't think we have clothes for ski or snowmobile, but maybe we go hot springs and we take other tours, and maybe just walk town?"

"That sounds good. I think I will like the onsen visits. Aren't there are several in Sapporo?"

"Hai, have many."

"Then let's visit several of them and enjoy ourselves."

She smiled as she picked up her phone and began making reservations for us.

After she was done, we headed up to our rooms and refreshed ourselves before joining everyone for dinner in the hotel dining room. Just about everyone was there already, comparing their plans for the next several days. Several had come for the winter sports and others would be doing a lot of sightseeing. One couple was going to visit several hot springs like us. And everyone would be taking tours off and on over the next couple of days.

The Talbot girl still had Winfield wrapped around her little finger, and Sommer seemed to be ok playing second fiddle to the twosome. Talbot's father seemed ok with that arrangement as Sommer's presence seemed to keep Winfield's and his daughter's lust in check.

Dinner was over and we all made it back to our rooms. We went into Sayuri's room and relaxed on her bed for awhile.

"Peter, when tour over, what you do?"

"I had planned to spend a couple of days in Tokyo relaxing before returning to Hawaii. However I want to come back as soon as I can to see you. Maybe in a week. And you?"

"I have to check with office but I think I stay in office after Sapporo then I don't know. Must check office."

So she did. She called her office and was told that she was to report back to the office the day after her return, but that they didn't have any other tours for her for a couple of weeks.

"I go office next day, do papers for this tour. But after, no tour. Is slow time."

I wrote down my office, home and cell numbers, and my email address. "These are my phone numbers and email address."

She smiled and kissed me, "You serious about us? Yes?"

"Very."

"Peter, you live Hawaii, I live Tokyo, what we do?"

"That's something we will need to spend more time talking about. I'd like to think that it's something that we can work out together. I think I have already made the most important decision for me."

"What decision that?"

"Whether I love you ...... and I do."

She began to cry at that point, "Peter" she whispered, "no one ever say they love me before....... you love me? How can you know?"

"I feel it in my heart whenever I think about you. I feel it in my hands whenever I hold your hand or I touch you. I see it with my eyes whenever I look at you. I feel it with my lips whenever we kiss. Yes, I love you." I replied as I gently stroked her cheek, brushing her tears aside, before I kissed her.

"Yes Sayuri, I think that you are the woman with whom I was meant to spend the rest of my life with. Being with you is the most important thing for me. When we slept together last night I felt so happy and complete. I never want to be apart from you."

"Peter ...... I love you too. I not believe first fortune teller. I too young. But I remember what she say. Then I meet you at airport. When I see you, inside me feel warm. Feel happy. I don't know what happen. Then we see other fortune teller and she tell us fortune. But even more so, you are special person. I can see. You meant to be my husband, father our children." And we hugged and kissed at length.

We had fallen asleep at some point. I woke up and checked my watch and saw that it was 1:00 in the morning. I woke Sayuri up.

"Honey, we must have fallen asleep. Do you want to bathe or just go to sleep?"

"I too tired ........ we sleep ......... bathe tomorrow morning." She replied sleepily. So we got off the bed, took off our clothes and got back into bed under the covers. Since we were all on our own for the remainder of our trip, I didn't bother to leave a wakeup call.

---------------------

I woke first. I think it was the light filtering in through the window curtains that got me up. Maybe it's also because I habitually get up early. I glanced at the bedside clock and it was nearly 6:30 am. Sayuri slept peacefully; her head lay on my chest and one of her legs draped over mine, her arm lay across my stomach.

I smiled to myself, content and happy with this wonderful woman. I would be very happy with a lifetime of sleeping like this. I could see us ten years from now, holding each other as we slept. She must have awaken during my introspection as she softly kissed my chest before taking hold of my cock and slowly stroked it till it achieved a hard and erect state.

"Uuuhhhh Sayuri, you're going to make me cum," I moaned. She continued to stroke me while she slid down my body to take my cock into her mouth. Caressing my crown with her tongue, she was relentless as she stroked me to completion a few minutes later.