Destinee and Destiny Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit," she said softly, the silkiness all but gone from her honeyed words.

I nodded, putting a warm smile back on my face as I leaned in close to her ear. "Lexeigh," I purred, making sure my warm breath was close enough to tickle the lobe of her ear. It wasn't a fair tactic by any means, but it usually did the trick. Her body practically vibrated in place. "What's it going to take to delete that picture and not send it to her?"

She groaned almost inaudibly as she wrung her hands together. Her voice came out barely above a whisper, "that's not even fair, Brandon. She deserves to know."

She deserves to choke to death on her brothers prick, but of course I kept my voice velvety. It was a shot in the dark, but I faintly remembered that she used to check me out occasionally -- even after I was engaged to her best friend. "How about we go back to your place and I give you what you deserve instead," I breathed, risking a soft kiss to her lobe.

I always heard she was a slut, but she actually managed to pull her head back to meet my eyes with a sad kind of determination. "I'm sorry, I already sent it."

I reared back, dropping the act and levelly meeting her gaze. "Do you know what she did?" I asked it loud enough for the rest of her group to hear, finally hushing them from their whispering about the quick exchange between the two of us.

Lexeigh nodded, still staring at me almost regretfully. "She cheated on you while you were engaged."

I waited patiently, but that was apparently all she knew. I scoffed and shook my head, "I mean with who?"

Her eyes went wide, "no, she wouldn't tell me. I let it go because she was so shaken up about it. She still hates talking about it."

For a split second, I actually wrestled with my conscious if I was hateful enough to oust her not. I wasn't, no matter what she did, publicly airing someone else's dirty laundry of that magnitude was just beyond me. I still felt hollow, but the hatefulness had passed at least. I settled for shaking my head, "forget it, Lexeigh." I walked a few steps away but paused to look back, "it's good to see again. You really look stunning." Before she could react, I retrieved my bags and headed back out for my car.

I barely put the stick in drive and halfway pulled out of the space before a sickeningly familiar blue Altima suddenly darted in front of me and slammed to a stop. I had quit years ago, but the sight of the familiar blonde head that stepped out of the car suddenly made my hand twitch as I suddenly craved a cigarette. I locked my doors as she ran in front of my car with her arms outspread pleadingly, those crystal blue eyes I used to lose track of time staring into now making a years-old knife twist mercilessly in my gut.

I rolled down my window just enough to be heard, "please get out of my way, Satan. I will run you and your ghetto ass car over." Again, childish, but seeing the brief flash of hurt on her face was more than worth it. The sight of her brother's naked ass slammed against her will forever be seared into my brain after all, the least she could do is suffer slightly for the horrific image.

She nodded sullenly but didn't move. "You wouldn't risk hurting your damn precious car, Brandon. We both know that. Will you please be a grown up and talk to me. You've been avoiding me for five years!"

I snorted a laugh as I let the window down further. "I haven't been avoiding you, you sanctimonious skank. I have been in the army trying to move on with my life that you were fully willing to decimate."

She stepped around the hood towards my window but was smart enough to stay a few steps out of reach. After all, the last time she saw me I had more or less threatened both their lives if I ever saw them again. It had just been the momentary rage talking, but she didn't know that for sure, only I did. There were tears in her eyes as she looked torn between desperately wanting to hug me or run away from the stone-cold glare that I was giving her.

Her voice was ashen, "please, just give me a chance. I was so scared that when you left you were just trying to get yourself killed. I've called every week for nearly five years! Please just come inside, we can sit in the food court. Give me ten minutes and then if you still want to leave, I won't stop you. You deserve an explanation."

I shook my head, but even she could tell it was weak. With a long drawn out sigh, I straightened in the parking spot and rolled up my window with a nod. She quickly darted back to her car and parked and met me inside within two minutes. Lexeigh and her group were long gone, so I took an empty space of the food court with two table pushed together and moved all the chairs except one so that she would be forced to sit at the opposite end.

That was more for my mental safety than her physical. The army had given me discipline and a deep control over my seemingly endless anger issues, that was fine now. The real issue was that just seeing those damnably gorgeous eyes again was trying to make feelings resurface that I would rather chop off my left nut than feel again for her. She sat quietly and I could feel her eyes drinking in how different I looked now.

"Brandon, baby—" My eyes shot up to cut her off with an icy glare. She nodded, "sorry, force of habit. Brandon, I am so sorry. Not only for cheating on you, but for you having to go through seeing what you did. I swear on my life, the last thing I ever wanted was to hurt you. I know that you won't believe me, but I really and truly was in love with you." She paused for the expected snort, but I kept calm and silent with my hands placed firmly on my upper legs and sitting straight.

"Nothing I can ever say or do will change what happened, but I want you to know it was nothing you did wrong. You know how my parents are, growing up they kept me and my brother under an iron lock and key. It's nothing like you went through with Rick, I know, but all the rules and sanctimonious platitudes eventually pushed us over the edge. We started messing around in our early teens. At first it was just to get back at our parents, but slowly we realized we loved each other beyond just what a sister and brother should feel for one another."

She took a deep, calming breath to choke back a deep sob. "We love each other, and we will always love each other, but we have never been possessive over one another. We don't pretend to be a couple or something. I don't care if he dates other girls and in return, I have the same freedom. We just... I don't know, we just enjoy being close. It's happened so often that it's just become second nature. At least until I met you in high school."

"The moment you approached me after class, I had butterflies in my stomach. I just knew you were something special. We started dating and I told Charley that I wanted to stop because I really, really liked you. The longer we dated, the stronger those feeling got and eventually I knew I wanted to marry you. Charley respected my request, and nothing happened the entire time we dated... until that November."

"Charley was dating this girl from mass almost as long as we had been dating at the time. He really thought they felt the same way we did, and he went to her parents to ask for her hand in marriage. They basically told him it would never happen and that he wasn't good enough and made her break it off with him right then and there. He called me distraught and I told him to come over so I could comfort him... Things got away from us and you know the rest of that night. I swear to God that was the only time it happened while we were together. I didn't mean for it to happen, I never in a million years would've risked losing you. You were one of the best things to ever happen to me. I'm still in love with you."

Once she was finally finished, she sobbed a few times, but managed to keep her emotions under control. I nodded and she was quiet while I thought about everything that she had told me. Funnily enough, it wasn't the part about incest that freaked me out. I wasn't a monk, or some sheltered, home schooled kid, I had seen enough fetish porn and been enough places that I knew shit like that happened pretty frequently. It was socially unacceptable sure, but anybody who has been outside of the country knows that the US are prudes anyway, a lot of shit is illegal here that's just plain idiotic. Other stuff makes sense, but that is not my point.

"I've done a lot of soul searching over the years, Mikayla," I said quietly. Her eyes snapped to mine in surprise, as if she was startled that I was still sitting there. There was a lot of sorrow, and even a slight glimmer of hope in her cruel, beautiful eyes. "I don't care what you and you brother do or did. The only reason I cannot forgive you, is because you cheated on me. Normally that's a possibly forgivable action depending on the circumstances and a lot of making up, but you were the one who put so much stress of the sanctity of marriage and keeping ourselves pure for each other and shit. I willingly gave up sex for almost three years for you to just 'make a mistake' with another guy. The circumstances and the who don't matter. I can't forgive you for having sex with someone else while I waited, I'm sorry. I wish you and your brother the best."

I stopped to kiss the top of her head and then high-tailed it out of that viper pit.


Chapter Two -- Moving On

"Holy mother of—" her cry blossomed into a beautiful unintelligible series of shrieks and whimpers as I grabbed her ponytail and pulled her harder against my steel-hard bar of flesh. Her pale back arched almost immediately as a quaking orgasm hit her and she buried her head in the sheets to let out a scream. I didn't relent, riding through her orgasm as her fairly loose vaginal walls began to clench around my girth.

Her body went limp as the orgasm finally passed, but my grip on her hair as her body tried to fold only made her walls tighten around me even more. I grinned sucked my index finger into my mouth before gliding it down between her glorious mounds of flesh and began to gently circle around her tiny anal flower. She didn't even notice until the tip of my finger was already pushing its way into the impossibly tight channel, until her sudden cry mixed between surprise and pleasure that she wasn't used wailed out loud enough for her neighbors to hear. I buried the finger to the knuckle as I slammed in and out of her several more times with a fury, letting her get used to the finger invading her seemingly virgin hole before I continued.

"Fuck, baby, I can't hold out much longer," she cried out and bucked hard against me as a softer orgasm washed over her. I nodded though I knew she couldn't see me and moved my hands to her love handles.

I squeezed hard and pulled out to the tip before burying myself in her pussy to the hilt. She cried out a little in pain as I accidentally hit her wall barring me from going any deeper. "Sorry," I said softly, easing back to a steady pace to give her time to recover. "I'm going to cum inside you soon, when I say now, orgasm with me." It wasn't a request, and she simply nodded weakly at the dominance in my tone.

I smiled to myself, it was almost a pity she was just some random barslut because a girl who could take orders in bed would've been a keeper. A few more thrusts and my engorged member gave the first pulse of warning. I slammed inside her hard (careful to avoid her cervix this time) as I squeezed her love handles, "now!"

All she could do was whimper hoarsely as the first spout of jism burst inside her and her entire body began to shake like she was having a seizure. The intensity of the orgasm almost surprised me, but two more massive spurts of cum painting her insides brought me too light-headed for a few moments to think straight.

As I pulled out of her with a satisfying 'plop' she groaned weakly and collapse face-first into her bed. She was still shaking lightly as I slid off the bed and walked over to the kitchen to get her a glass of water and a washcloth. I had to help her roll over and sit up, but she took the glass and drank like a woman dying of thirst as I gingerly wiped off her engorged, dripping labia and the ensuing mess running down her thighs. She whimpered lightly as the cloth brushed her abused clit and sat her now empty glass on the bedside table before collapsing into the pillows.

"God, I've never been able to orgasm on command before," she whimpered. The plastered awe-struck expression on her face was adorable enough that I couldn't help myself from gently cupping her chin to pull her into a soft kiss. She was weak against me but returned it eagerly before grinning up at me. "This whole, silent-type dominating thing you have going on—" she gave me a thumbs up with a delirious grin "totally works."

I chuckled softly and matched her grin confidently. "I know." I paused to check the time on my watch, "shit, you said your boyfriend gets back at seven? I better scram so you can start airing this room out with holy fire."

Her brown eyes danced mischievously as she forced herself off the bed with a sore groan. She took a few shaky steps to open up a window and spray some Febreze before quickly hugging me. Wrapping a tiny arm around my waist, she had to strain her neck just to look up at me. "Any chance I can convince you to call me for round two? I'll probably need a day or two to recover, but damn."

Growing serious I shook my head, "I don't have a cell phone, actually. I only just got back from deployment yesterday."

She shrugged, "pity. All right, stud, get your sexy ass outta here." I kissed her forehead one last time before retrieving my clothes and heading out to my car.

I didn't feel like going back to my parent's house just yet, and the buzz I had at the bar had long since faded, so I decided to just drive around for a while. I didn't get home until 4am and finally went upstairs to crash.

I didn't drink nearly enough to have a hangover, so when John woke me up sometime around noon I shot to my feet in alarm. He retreated a few steps at how suddenly I had sprung up and cautiously eyed my defensive stance. It only took a minute or two for the adrenaline to wear off before I sat back down and flashed him an apologetic smile.

"Sorry, bud, didn't mean to startle you there."

I shook my head, "no worries. I'm used to sleeping carefully in foxholes. I guess being a civilian again hasn't caught up with my brain just yet." He nodded and visibly relaxed.

"I just wanted to let you know I'm going into town to meet your mother for lunch. You can come if you want." I considered for a moment but shook my head.

"I'll take a pass this time. I want to chance trying to talk to Destinee today." He was quiet for a moment at the news. Nobody really knew what happened between us except that we had a blow out and stopped talking, I sure as hell didn't say why and based on his sudden curious expression it was safe to assume that she hadn't either.

He had a quick mental debate about something, judging by his face, and nodded. "Look, I don't get what happened between you two, but I know that me and your mom want you two to make up. We just went out to her and her boyfriend's place a few weeks ago to visit, so I'll give you her address on one condition."

I perked up instantly, suddenly trying to picture how much the geeky, scrawny tangle of limbs had grown up over the last seven years. I wasn't sure if I would even recognize her now or vice versa. I nodded for him to continue.

"Try not to be an ass. She's been going through a lot and kind of shut down after you two stopped talking. Her issues with your real dad left her in a real bad way and she had to go through therapy for a while."

I nodded seriously. "I won't be an ass. I just miss D, although I don't know if she'll even want to see me. The statement that she didn't show up to the party was not lost on me." He nodded and left me to my brooding thoughts.

~~~~~

Me and Destinee had always had a complicated relationship. I didn't even know my birth-father Scott had other children until I was nine. Mom sat me down in our kitchen one day and told me we were going to visit a woman named Laurie who my dad had two kids to, Kristen and Destinee. Growing up only thinking I had an older brother who absolutely hated me half the time was all I had known, so the fact that I had two half-sisters I could dote on... well, I was beyond ecstatic.

We went to visit, and Laurie and mom became fast friends. Suddenly my little sisters were coming to visit a few times a month, sometimes staying over for a week at a time. Kristen had quickly taken to following my older brother Alec around like a lost puppy, but me and Destinee really hit it off. We were best friends, always talking, always complaining until we got to see each other and always hanging out.

It was innocent for a long time, stuff like pretending we were Pokémon and chasing each other around the house, cuddling to watch movies, etc. When I turned twelve though, I realized that Destinee had a crush on me. I loved and adored her, so the attention never really hit me as strange, until one night we had a 'big talk' and she started to ask me about boys and other stuff. Long story short, I ended up being her first kiss and she mine. For me it was an awakening into the wonderful world of girls since I was an early bloomer, but I never really understood just how much it meant to her.

Tied with some abandonment issues from our father, her crush blossomed into something more intense. I didn't even realize it until much later and she never told me, so naturally I just assumed she constantly wanted to be with me because we were so close.

When I was fifteen and she started to finally hit puberty, things got complicated between us. My best friend Joey had an older sister who taught me practically everything I could ever want to know about how to please girls, sexually and elsewise. I had already been sexually active since I was thirteen, so when Destinee finally opened up enough to ask me about boys on a much more specific level... I'm ashamed to admit I was curious enough to let her experiment.

Not that anything particularly happened beyond some touching, but we were just dumb kids...except it made her feelings for me worse. The next year I had started dating Mikayla and quickly became enthralled. A lot of my attention went to her, and me and Destinee finally started drifting apart. Of course, nobody else knew what had happened between us, although I'm sure my parents had expected she was infatuated with me several time, but Destinee started to harbor a lot of resentment for my new girlfriend that was 'stealing me away'.

I was too blind to see it until one day she was visiting, and Mikayla called me. I answered it of course, and after listening to our lovey-dovey conversation, Destinee finally lost it on me. A huge fight ensued where she called me all manner of things and in anger, I said some things back that I regret, but the damage was already done. I finally realized how deep her feelings for me were and that she was jealous, but before I could talk to her and smooth things out, she got mom to drive her home.

It was the last time I ever heard from her.

~~~~~

I put my car into park as I cast my gaze up at the ominous apartment complex. Okay, it was just an ordinary brick building and somewhat rundown from the elements, but with the twisting in my gut in may as well have been Leavenworth. It was just past noon, so I wasn't even sure if she would be home, but it had taken all of my courage just to drive make it this so far, so I had to try. It's funny how fear works, because as I approached the dreaded apartment 2B I would've gladly taken another tour of Iraq over ringing the doorbell.

With shaky hands, I mustered the courage to do it anyway, the single lone note audible through the sturdy wooden door. A minute or so past with no response and I finally let out a breath I hadn't realized I was holding in, when the door suddenly began to unlock. Cold dread washed over as the door opened in seeming slow-motion to reveal a slender, brunette guy.