Destinee and Destiny Ch. 00

Story Info
The Prologue: how a brother and sister come to love one another.
12.8k words
4.61
23.2k
64

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arcentine
arcentine
72 Followers

Hey! I'm a long-time reader but a first-time writer here. I have a few fantasy stories under my belt, but this will be my first (of many, hopefully) time writing erotica. This tale is going to be a novel-sized work about a man's romance with his sister, as well as a few other women. There will be plenty of sex all throughout it, but the beginning starts out somewhat slow and builds up to the good stuff. If you're looking for a quick two-page fix, this probably isn't the story for you. Anyway, I hope you enjoy, and I look forward to hearing some feedback!

Prologue -- Heartbreak

Like any story worth telling, this one starts with a girl. Mikayla Bayer, i.e. the love of my life. She has long strawberry blonde hair and eyes like the crystal-clear sea. She's 5'6" of pure petite beauty, slender in all the right places, and curvy in the rest with delectable B-cup chest. More uniquely, she has a facial birthmark. Honestly, the birthmark is probably why I first noticed her when we met our junior year in high school, although she has always been ashamed of it. It's a port-wine color, reaching from under her left eye to travel down her cheek and lightly touch her lips and nose. She's pale year-round, so with the sharp contrast it is usually the first thing people notice about her.

Anyway, I've never been much one for overkilling with too much preamble, so let's get straight into what started all of this.

July 4th, 2012

I stretched lazily with an even bigger yawn as I woke up on the old living room couch. I didn't have work today, so while watching TV and waiting for Mikayla to finish her shift at Denny's I must've nodded off. Still in a half-asleep daze, I picked my cell off the coffee table and checked for notifications. I swore softly as soon as I saw it was already half-past six and shuddered inwardly at the expected slew of missed texts, quickly unlocking my phone.

5:05 pm, Mikayla: Hey baby. Just got done, I'm gonna head home and shower my sweaty ass b4 I come over.

5:30 pm, Mikayla: Yo, douchebag, y u no love me?

6:00 pm, Mikayla: Just got out of the shower. Ur missing out big time 😊

6:15 pm, Mikayla: ...

I sighed and quickly typed up the response, knowing full well I was about to seriously get it. Two years of dating and she was still just as insecure as the girl I had fallen in love with my junior year. Never mind that I had never once given her a reason not to trust me.

Me: Hey babe. I was asleep, sorry. I worked a full 14 shift last night at the DC. I miss you bunches. You on your way?

A few seconds later my phone dinged, meaning that she had probably been tightly clutching her phone while trying not to sob into the hoody I gave her. Again. I sighed once more, too exhausted and sore to put up with this today. The distribution center had been especially busy lately, by the time I got home from a night of order filling I had to literally use my arms to help drag my sore legs into functioning.

Mikayla: That's alright, baby. I know you've been working really hard lately. I just pulled up now. See u in a sec.

Completely caught off-guard that she wasn't livid, I tried to quickly jump to my feet. It was a mistake because my body roared in protest, my legs shaking violently before I nearly crashed into the glass coffee table. Catching myself, barely, I stood slower this time to give my legs time to wake up from their sore stupor.

As I got to the door and pulled it open, she was just stepping onto the small porch. She grinned and darted over to give me a quick kiss. She looked stunning in a tight, blue tank top the same color of her eyes and what ought to be illegally tight jeans. She rolled her eyes when she pulled away to give me a once over.

"You really did oversleep. Or were you trying to be shirtless to tempt me for some quick fun before we head to your uncles?" her soft, melodic voice was unusually chipper for a workday. She must've gotten some great tips. That thought was confirmed as she ran her icy blue nails down my bare chest seductively.

In sharp contrast, my deep voice was gruff and somewhat hoarse since I was still in a daze. "I think my madre would murder me if showed up smelling like sex."

She giggled and let herself in as I closed the door and locked it. "Oh, the horror! Her poor corruptible baby boy." I rolled my eyes and she followed me up the stairs to my room so I could get ready. She plopped down on my bed and watched while I stripped and pulled clean clothes out onto the footboard.

Before I could make to pull on clean boxers, she was suddenly next to me. I let out a soft hiss of surprise as she leaned down to softly cup my balls in her hand. "Mmm, I really missed you this week," her soft voice was as mischievous as I had ever heard it. It was surprising, but I wasn't about to complain and ruin her good mood.

Her eyes sparkled with her words, as with painstaking slowness, she moved her mouth to my neck and kissed softly. My already barely functioning legs shook weakly from the mixture of her soft touch and warm breath, slowly trailing her lips down my collarbone to my chest. "God, I missed you too babe."

I could practically feel her grin against me as she continued trailing her lips to my nipple and nibbled softly. Being one of the average men who had extremely sensitive and small nipples, I gasped at her quick torture before she continued her decent to my flat stomach. All the while never taking those gorgeous orbs of blue from my face.

I had to grip the dresser to not fall over when she finally completed her torture to my now fully erect member and lightly took the tip in her mouth as she cupped my balls still in one hand and pinched my nipple hard with the other. The triple onrush of senses was what nearly knocked me over, and her eyes grinned even more mischievous.

There was absolutely no fight in me to protest, even if I wanted to as she quite masterfully swirled her tongue around the head while bobbing gently back and forth. She had quite a gag reflex, so usually she refused to take more than an inch or two at once. So, it was a big surprise when she suddenly forced her throat down nearly half my length.

I probably said 'oh, God' a dozen times and gripped the dresser like it was a life raft as I felt the tip brush the back of her throat. Before she could gag, she slowly pulled back out to just the tip and began swirling her tongue around the underside of my shaft. Her hand finally released my nipple and joined her sudden quest of getting me to erupt in less than five minutes, beginning to stroke my length. Stamina wise for sex, I was plenty prepared, but for a rare, spontaneous blowjob better than any she had given me before -- I was not.

Licking the precum I was sure was dripping copiously now, she forced her head back down to engulf half of me. I pulsed, hard, and cried out to every god listening in thanks for the angel before me as I desperately struggled not to cum yet. It took everything I had in me, but it was successful. Her eyes went pouty then sexy as she began to hum softly in her throat.

The vibrations intermixed with her tongue's gentle probing and the light sucking motion in a perfect harmony of the most wonderful torture in existence.

Her moan turned to pure bliss as I finally lost an uphill battle and erupted a week's worth of unspent cum. I wasn't usually aggressive, so my sudden guttural growl probably shocked me as much as it did her. I grabbed a fist full of her pale hair and held her still with half my length engulfed in her beautiful petite mouth. The first massive spurt of cum went straight down her throat. She gulped it greedily with a deeper moan, desperately trying not to cough or choke.

My own moan was more of a throaty growl as two more of the most intense spurts of my life shook my body. She gulped with everything she had, and I finally released my hold on her hair. Her eyes were amused as she pulled back to the tip and continued to suck until she possessed everything I could give and a little more. Finally, she ended the agonizing assault on my dick and released me with a wet pop. It was like music to my ears.

My knees wobbled as she shot to her feet and grinned from ear-to-ear. I could barely believe what just happened. She had never swallowed me before ever. Whatever suddenly changed, she really seemed to enjoy it now though, because not a single white drop of my nectar was spilt. "Marry me," I joked weakly.

She giggled angelically and practically skipped back to my head, giving me a delightful view of her plump, upside down heart shaped ass. Amazingly, my dick wobbled in a valiant effort to try and refill with a second wind, but I was utterly spent. "You should marry me, you are correct."

With a playfully wink from her, I turned to finish getting dressed. I definitely wasn't half-asleep anymore, and it had been more than amazing, but her sudden shift in moods gave me a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. I ignored it and wiped off her saliva with my old boxers before I pulled on a new outfit. I could feel her eyes roaming over me even with my back turned to her.

"Not that I'm complaining, but where did that come from?"

She shrugged slightly, some of the playfulness in her eyes dwindling to a slight anxiousness. "I know you've been really patient with me about the sex stuff, and I know it's killing you. I just wanted to show you how much I love and appreciate you."

I chuckled dryly. Being patient was the understatement of the century. Her family were devout Catholics, and although she wasn't quite the level of zealots that they were, she fully believed in the no sex until marriage stuff. My mom had ingrained in me since birth that finishing college came first, so that meant waiting to have sex until I graduated with my associate's.

If I was a virgin like she was, that probably wouldn't have been so hard, but I had been having sex regularly since not long after I turned twelve. Then at sixteen, I suddenly found myself in love and celibate instead of hooking up with a different girl every few months. She was gorgeous and totally worth it, but it was still hard.

I flashed a warm smile back her way, "well, thank you baby, that felt freaking amazing."

She nodded with a grin and stood back up to quickly inspect my outfit. It was just a laid back fourth of July party at my Uncle Tim's house with mostly family and a dozen friends, which to me meant jeans and an old t-shirt. To Mikayla, who was constantly complaining that I still wore the same clothes since I was fourteen, it meant a chance to show off that I was hers and hers alone. Somehow that meant dressing 'sexily', though I really didn't see much difference from what I would normally wear.

I was a cut-off sleeves and faded jeans kind of guy, but whatever made her happy, I guess. So, I purposefully picked out a nice gray shirt that clung to show off my upper body and a tight pair of jeans. I knew picked right when she grabbed my ass with a soft hiss. I was in great shape from order filling, not to mention years of weight training when I played football.

There was also another important reason that I wanted to look my best tonight, but I pushed it out of my mind to not accidentally give anything away in my body language. "You look sexy as hell, baby," she whispered before nipping at my earlobe. The warmth of her breath sent a pleasant shudder down my back and I spun around to playfully suck on her bottom lip

She groaned when I pulled away with a grin, "come on, we need to head out." She nodded with a coy frown before taking my hand and heading out to my car. I grinned as I opened the door for her before rushing to the driver's side with child-like enthusiasm. I couldn't help it, I adored my car, it was the one thing I actually allowed myself to splurge on. I made good money working at the distribution center, great money actually, I just didn't really care for spending it on anything except her and the '98 Pontiac Firebird. If you know the car, you understand, if you don't... then there's no use trying to explain.

My uncles farm was already packed by the time we made the hour drive in half the time. We have a gargantuan family, so there were at least fifty other cars in the grass as we pulled in. It was a time-honored tradition in my family, every fourth of July my uncle put on a professional firework show. Everyone would bring food in a buffet style, the spread out along the field with blankets, chairs, or simply in the bed or trunks of their cars and converse until it was time. My uncle and the rest of the gang set up shop on top of the massive hill, barely the size of a finger distance wise in relation to where we were sitting.

My mom BJ, her new husband John, and his two kids Anne and Cam waved us over after we got out food. Mom pulled me into a tight hug before moving onto Mikayla and preening her for a long moment. I grinned at John and hugged my step-siblings.

"You guys are looking good!" Mom said warmly.

I nodded, flashing her a meaningful look which she picked up on right away. Her grin tripled in intensity, but luckily Mikayla missed it as she wrapped an arm around my waist. "Hey Madre, you're looking better. How'd the surgery go?"

She flushed ever so slightly over in John's direction before she smiled nervously. "Good, I finally stopped wearing the belt-thing last week." I simply nodded. It was a little odd of a subject, but I was glad mom was happy. For John's birthday, mom had gotten a boob job. I didn't really need or want to know all the details, I just wanted to make sure she was fine after the surgery. The only reason I even knew about is because she told Mikayla, who was awful at keeping secrets.

We talked for a while about the usual stuff, how work was, how my online classes were going, how Mikayla's job was going, etc. By the time dusk began to descend, I walked off to grab a blanket from my trunk and set it up with some pillows so I could lay beside my girl to watch the show. She rolled over to her side to smile warmly at me.

"I love you, Brandon, you know that, right?" The intensity of the statement mirrored by a sparkling sensation in her eyes caught me off-guard as I propped myself up on an elbow.

I answered by pulling her in for a gentle kiss. It quickly turned into a fierce and desperate longing as our lips parted and she moaned softly against my mouth. I breathed her in and trailed my tongue against her lips before she met it with hers. When we pulled away seconds or hours later -- it felt like the latter though it was probably only a few minutes -- her face was flushed, and she was breathing heavily.

We locked gazes longingly for a while, both wanting more but knowing we couldn't yet. Thankfully though we were saved by the bell as the startling first deep boom pierced the quiet night sky. My uncle really outdid himself this year, the finale ending with a maddening explosion of fifty or so fireworks going along with the song American Soldier by Toby Keith.

Finally sensing the moment was right, I rolled over to look at my girl meanwhile stealthily reaching into my pocket. She sensed my gaze lingering and rolled over to meet it, the curiosity clear on her face. I knew I was flushing and probably grinning like an idiot, but I just knew the moment was finally right. As if the fates willed it so, the music cut off just as I began speaking, and the entire world seemed to go silent with anticipation. I surprised her by gently pulling her to a knee along with me, feeling more than just her gaze quickly fall on the two of us.

"Mikayla Elizabeth Bayer, from the very first second I met you in Mr. Thompson's class, I just knew that you were something special. I don't even know how to describe it, it was just like lightning ripped through every fiber of my being when your beautiful eyes met mine. The world slowed down, and I could barely breathe. I knew then but didn't have the wisdom to understand it, but I know now that you will always be the one. The one I want to wake up next to every morning for the rest of our lives, to have kids with, to grow old with. I love you, with all my heart and soul. I know we were going to wait until I finished school, but I can't wait anymore. I need you, it's as simple as that. So, will you marry me?"

Tears were already forming in her eyes as she covered her mouth, her gaze darting between my face and the rose-gold diamond ring in my hand. She tried to speak but it came out as a sob, so she settled for a vigorous nod, not trusting her voice. Feeling more elated than I ever had my entire life, I could've died the happiest man in the world right then and there as I slipped the ring onto her finger.

November 13th, 2012

For the first time since I started working 3pm-3am shifts at the DC, we had a light order and I finished work by 11pm. Although Mikayla and I were still waiting until we were married to have sex, she had unofficially moved into my duplex since we gotten engaged, so I was beyond thrilled that I would get to come home and surprise her. Honestly, my life was going pretty great for once. My classes were fairly easy -- I was studying to get my associate's in electronic systems -- I got to come home to Mikayla most nights, and we were beyond happy.

Not to mention my body didn't feel like it had been steamrolled for once, so I was rather excited to wake her up with the best cunnilingus of her entire life. I know a lot of guys don't like doing that, but her grunts, moans and screams of ecstasy were like music to my ears. I was amazed she still managed to resist having sex after, but there was nothing I could do. Wedding preparations were en route, but the majority of that she was planning. I could only help so far before I went insane from nonstop talk of color schemes, flowers, and cake designs.

It was unsurprising that the only light in the house was coming from the bedroom as I parked along the street, most nights I worked she fell asleep with either the light or the TV on because she missed me. It was sweet.

I was grinning widely as I quietly unlocked the back door (the front door's latch is busted) and stepped into the kitchen. Last night's dinner mess was still in the sink, which wasn't that surprising since we both equally detested doing the dishes, but what was surprising was the sounds coming from upstairs. For a moment I chalked it up to just the sounds of her show still playing on Netflix if it hadn't timed out yet, but with a sinking feeling rising in my gut I just knew better.

Like some kind of robber in my own house, I crept through the kitchen to the base of the stairs to listen quietly. I felt guilty for a moment as if I was spying on her, but all traces of guilt faded as my stupefied mind tried to work out what my ears were suddenly screaming at it. The sounds of her moaning and grunting drifted easily down the stairs and through the quiet house, but not like the dulled sounds of her masturbating to porn.

Icy daggers, merciless and wrathful, lanced down my spine as bile lurched in my throat. Over her throws of passion, I could hear another deeper voice grunting with equal fervor. I didn't have to worry about the carpeted stairs creaking as I walked up, not that I would've cared in that moment anyway, and stopped in front of my bedroom door. Mikayla had her legs wrapped in a death-grip around a somewhat familiar blonde guy's waist, holding him eagerly as he pounded the love of my life into the mattress I've owned since I was twelve.

I'm a pretty big guy at 6'2", broad shoulders, muscular from football and the physical demands of order filling, but because my step-dad growing up was an abusive asshole, I've always been super careful to try to be level-headed and calm. As I watched the two going at it, completely unaware of me standing in the doorway, something just snapped inside my brain. It was like the floodgates holding back all the anger and pain I suppressed from my childhood burst open with a terrifying vengeance.

arcentine
arcentine
72 Followers