All Comments on 'Destiny'

by miss_D_mena

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this. Such a large concept, well-handled.

I liked that there was not a compulsion to incest, nor a long-held earnest yearning first scratched in the reader's presence (although a little, concerning his aunt). In the story, our Protag came to love more, and give more to, the ones he already loved, and brought with him into those moments a wisdom gained from years well beyond those apparent to his contemporaries.

Lovely, five for you.

HighpikeHighpikeover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this read. It brought to mind 'Mr Straw's House' in Worksop. Bequeathed to the National Trust in 1990.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enthralling, a completely different twist.

trite_readertrite_readerover 2 years ago
What An Astonishing Story

So unique. So interesting and unusual. The description of the old house in the beginning was so well written, I could clearly picture it in my mind. So good. Thank you author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written, and it was enjoyable . One of your best

yourkinkylibrarianyourkinkylibrarianover 2 years ago

Gorgeous writing. Well paced and an interesting story. Would fit well in SciFi/Fantasy as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was an amazing read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am not sure if I just like the story or love the story. It is different. The one part I disagree with is that destiny cannot be changed some things are fixed. Each time visit has its own effect on the future. After a few visits, there will be many changes in the future. Even the end of the story says that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! Made the hairs on my body rise as I read this! A fantastic story, thank you for sharing it with us.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

Lovely twist to a 'back to the future' type of erotica.

And the sentiment of the clarification of what the 'void' is and Carol's journey was beautiful.

Well done five stars and a BIG thanks for sharing.

LonelyEmotionsLonelyEmotionsover 2 years ago

Miss D Mena always writes the best incest stories with awesome plots unlike the typical wham bam stories. Five stars for sure.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 2 years ago

Superbly written story. Well crafted with extraordinary imagination.

Thank you for sharing.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 2 years ago

A joyful story in spited of the usual personal ups and downs.

LovereadingyoursLovereadingyoursover 2 years ago

I have always enjoyed your work. This is a true masterpiece though. WOW is all I can say.

ArtemisandroidArtemisandroidover 2 years ago

Such a clever story. Really really enjoyed it. Easily the best you’ve posted on Lit. Seems like enough here to start a novel.

JimDiamondJimDiamondabout 2 years ago

Great story! I love your writing. Now if we could just get you to understand that the English speaking world also reads you things and appreciate them AND the rest of the English speaking world uses "Fanny" in quite a different way. When ever you get the urge to write Fanny just change it to "Pussy" and get on with your great writing. :-) For most of the world a woman asking you to put into her Fanny would initiate some anal sex. And "kiss my fanny" results in quite another end result. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@Jim D, you don't seriously expect us over here to change fanny to arse for over there?

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Bloody Effin AWESOME!!!

10/10!!!!!

Ignore the absolute pillocks, the use of British colloquialisms is fine...screw them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Do over story of the year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful story its making me cry. Well done.

BaldingBaldingalmost 2 years ago

I don't have a problem with British spelling or usage; the setting is Britain, in case nobody got that. This is some totally mindblowing work, and way, way above the general run of writing on Literotica. The descriptions are meticulous and the prose is worthy of a mainstream best seller. Surely you are a professional novelist doing this for fun...

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

A truly wonderful tale!

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013over 1 year ago

Superb story! Very moving.

JxnjamJxnjamover 1 year ago

This was a treat And a half. The writing style flowed and the story was compelling. I appreciate the lack of errors, someone did a great job of proof reading and editing. One of the best I’ve ever read on Literotica, and I’ve read hundreds. Thank you and now onto the rest of your library. Cheers

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianover 1 year ago

This was a great story and I was totally unprepared for it which is what made it so great. Reminiscent of Ground Hog Day but better in that David had made the trip 19 prior times and now his sister was with him for his journey. Not an absolute love story and not really hot sex but it all worked together so well. Keep up the good work. MtM

pitaya35pitaya3511 months ago

Wow ! I wasn't expecting that. It would make a great movie for Spielberg.

And now I need some time to come back…

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well done! It appears that you've read the book, "Replay" by Ken Grimwood. If you haven't, I highly recommend you do.

HowFun_2HowFun_210 months ago

Wonderful well written story. It made me think of Jim Croce's TIME IN A BOTTLE

If I could save time in a bottle

The first thing that I'd like to do

Is to save every day till eternity passes away

Just to spend them with you

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg1239 months ago

"Destiny:" - It wasn't until David mentioned the year "ninteen seventy-two" that I began to grasp the meaning of this wonderfully narrated tale of "deju vu all over again," as was made famous by the New York Yankees Baseball catcher, Yogi Berra.

It's really about the love established by sibling lovers, brother David and has sister, Carol. Their years of sibling love affair spanned decades, and in the end, put the finishing touches on their never ending love affair. It's too bad they never parented any children.

As best as I can recall the only child birthed by any of the women--ladies--in David's life was the affair he had with his Aunt Elaine; it was never explained, or I missed how she related to David's blood-related--or NOT blood-related--Aunt Elaine.

Was Elaine, with whom her nephew David had a sired a child, his father or mother's sister, which would have been an incestuous blood-related DNA child with Elaine, or was Aunt Elaine married to David's mother or father only by marriage? If that'is so, there was no incestuous children born to David's Aunt Elaine, then, to my reckoning, there was no incest-related children born throught out the story. Or, am I wrong?

The writer/author 'miss_D-mena' seems to have had to devote much research for this story to have it happen. The story grabs the reader's interest--to me because of the love and affair of the siblings, David and Carol, even through the marriages to others of each sibling.

Kereito98Kereito987 months ago

Not gonna lie, you got me confused the first few pages but god damn this story made made my cry and excited. Truly a masterpiece!!!!!

unclebeardyunclebeardy5 months ago

5* But you didn't check your history.

The new (Labour) PM in 1976 was Callaghan, Thatcher was just the Leader of the Opposition (Conservatives) until the 1979 election. Punk might have ony lasted for 18 months in Central London, but it continued to evolve into the early 1980s in the smaller towns where your story apears to be set. FWIW, the 'first UK punk single' is usually considered to be the October 1976 release of "New Rose", by The Damned.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wow, so good. Inventive and well paced.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous