Destiny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christmas was approaching and he'd had his birthday. He had forgotten the excitement back then but knew he was now at an age where lots of presents would not be forthcoming. The money had been deposited in a new bank account, along with the lesser amounts he could afford each week. He had bought small gifts for his siblings and nice presents for his mum and dad, more than he had originally spent back in the day. He had a gift for Wendy, but sadly this would be their last Christmas together, by summer the following year they would have separated.

Christmas day had been fantastic, the sound of John Lennon's "Happy Xmas (War is Over) reminding him that this had been the start of those songs played every year at this time as he revelled in how much fun they'd had. Dad was tipsy and his mother had had her customary once a year cigarette and sherry. At the end of the evening, they had retired, his siblings already upstairs in bed as David watched old programmes on the television, chuckling at how bad many of them were compared to modern tv.

He was sure he had just heard a creak from one of the stair-steps and then heard the door to the lounge open, turning to see his sister enter in her nightdress. She put her finger to her lips as she switched off the main light, the room lit now only by the flickering from the television screen. She came over and straddled his lap, speaking quietly, 'I know I didn't get you much, but I had another present in mind if you wanted.' The screen light behind her made parts of her nightdress transparent and David could make out her naked body beneath it.

It was almost instantaneous, Carol smirking as she suddenly felt her brothers erection pushing against her mound. She leant forwards and kissed him, there was no hesitation this time as their mouths began moving against each other and she took his hand and placed it on her breast.

David was shocked, 'Jesus, she felt good.' Despite it being his sister, he was enjoying the feel of her tits. His other hand rested just above her knee, slowly starting to move as it inched along her upper thigh and beneath the nightdress. When he reached her groin, he felt Carol shiver and a groan escaped her lips, his hand moved around as he caressed her back and then the top of her buttocks, his sister pressing her genitals tightly against him now and wriggling slightly as she rubbed against his boner. David's other hand had also found its way beneath her nightdress, cupping her firm flesh as he fondled her breast and teased her nipple.

When their lips parted, Carol slid backwards on his lap, her fingers fiddling with the buttons of his trousers before sliding the zip down and slipping her hand inside his briefs as she grasped his shaft, David letting out a sigh of pleasure as she caressed his cock. 'Fucking hell David, it's hard,' she whispered and began to try and toss him off.

She was about to complain when he withdrew his hands and moved hers until she realised what he was doing, pushing her nightdress up until she could pull it over her head. 'Stand up for a minute,' he said quietly, Carol watching mesmerised as he unbuttoned his shirt and then dropped his pants and briefs to the floor, his cock jutting away from his belly.

Carol sucked in a breath between her teeth as she watched his manhood bobble and jerk and then she was pressed against his nakedness, his cock rubbing against her mound and her tits sticking into his chest as they kissed once more. She was scared, she'd heard Wendy talking and knew that compared to her brother she was inexperienced. But he was gentle and tender with her, sitting once more and then helping her back onto his lap. It was easier now to play with his cock and she looked down and watched as his fingers eased into her groin and then jumped when he stroked her pussy.

She wanted to scream, it felt so good when he touched her, the arousal of her body rocketing upwards. When he leant forwards and ran his tongue around and over her nipples she wanted to cry, her fanny was wet and open and was insisting on more than a tender caress. And then she did cry out quite loudly as David's finger slid inside her cunt and he told her, 'Shhhhh, we don't want disturbing, do we?'

Grinding herself against his fingers, Carol rocked, her tits bouncing slightly as she leant forward, and they kissed again. It wasn't soft and caring this time, it was frantic, their mouths working against each other as her arousal increased. 'Jesus, this is unbelievable,' she was thinking as her brother fingered her cunt, his other hand stroking her back, her buttocks and somewhere she had never imagined, her anus.

When David had her aroused, juiced up and ready, he suggested she raise her bottom. Pushing his cock upright he felt it brush against her pussy lips and watched as Carol tentatively lowered herself. Her face went vacant for a second as her pussy expanded, her brother's rigid cock filling her passage. She nestled against his groin, feeling the shaft twitch inside her and then she was moving, raising, and lowering her bottom as she got fucked.

It was more exquisite than the sex he had with Wendy, there was something exceedingly thrilling about having sex with his sister. David could never have imagined watching the changing expressions on her face as his cock pierced her cunt, Carol, seemingly in a world of her own as she bounced on his shaft. And then her eyes were open, and she was staring at him intently, her face telling him her climax must be close as her mouth worked but nothing came out. Her face went red, her fingers gripping his shoulders, tightened, her nails digging into his flesh. 'David? Oh god David, oh fuck!'

He hoisted her, giving his hips the needed room as he commenced thrusting his cock into her rapidly and continually telling her to 'Shhhhh' as she groaned loudly and started squirming. Her tits bounced rapidly now as she climaxed, her body flying upright and then thrusting forward as she buried her face against his shoulder. When he slowed and came to a stop she was still shaking, her eyes clamped shut and her mouth hanging open as she panted.

When she was calm, he asked her to move, David standing and ripping the cushions from the furniture and throwing them down in front of the fireplace where the dying embers of the fire still glowed and radiated warmth. Easing Carol down, David knelt between her open thighs, positioned his cock, and slid inside her once more. As they fucked, he lavished her mouth and breasts with kisses, whispering sweet nothings and telling her how desirable she was. When he filled her pussy with his cream, Carol had abandoned herself, her body full of sensations she had never experienced before and her mind in love with her brother.

Boxing day he had taken a trip to the house. Of course, he'd tried the attic and wandered around each room, but it made no difference, a check in the mirror told him he was still here. David sat for a while, feeling despondent and thinking about his children and grandchildren. It was a day when he should have been with his own family, not the one he used to have. The other thing that was bothering him was Carol. David knew full well that in his previous reincarnation he'd never had sex with his sister, had that somehow changed his future, had his family gone for good?

By Easter he and Wendy weren't having the best of times, it wasn't as he remembered it, previously it had been the fault of both of them but this time around it was mostly her. He never remembered her having the possessive jealous streak that she had begun exhibiting. It wasn't helped by the fact that all of his female companions were jostling for position, his girlfriend saw each of them as a threat and arguments ensued, to the stage where David was having more sex with his sister than he was having with his girlfriend. And then the fateful day arrived, the day she had stormed off in a fit of temper, telling him that it was over. David knew she would return in just over a month, but by then it would be too late, he'd had a stubborn streak back then and had met someone, a woman who would eventually become his first wife. Their relationship had only been ten days old when Wendy returned but David's conscience would not allow him to hurt someone else by letting his first girlfriend back in.

In a way, he was looking forward to meeting Freda again. He had known her most of his life, going to the same school and at one point she had lived nearly opposite his grandparents. Over the years growing up, they had gone out several times but then her family had moved away, and he had lost touch with her. The first time around he had no idea she was back in town until he met up with her one evening, this time he was waiting for it to happen.

As summer reached its height, he was spending more time at Freda's flat than he was at home. On one of his rare visits back to his parents to spend the night, he was accosted during the afternoon by Carol who had wandered into his room. 'The wanderer returns,' she said, plonking herself down on his bed. 'How goes it with Freda?' she asked.

David was becoming accustomed to the fact that this was now his life and that a return to what had been, an impossibility. He tried not to be morose, but sometimes it got to him. 'It's new, it's fun and it's good at the moment,' he told her.

'I miss you,' Carol said, looking sad. He put his arms around her shoulder and held her tightly. 'Don't worry,' he told her, 'I'll find time for you, me and Freda will have our own flat and when she's out...... well!'

'You're going to cheat on her?' He nodded his head, 'But only with you Carol. Anyway, it's not going to last, I'll marry her but five years later we'll divorce.

Carol pulled away and looked at her brother, she had never in her life seen him look as sad as he did at that moment. David looked up and tried to laugh it off, 'Don't worry, I'll meet another woman, Andrea, we'll get married and be together until she passes away.' Tears ran down his cheek at the sudden thought of his wife.

His sister looked scared and concerned. 'You can't know that.' He hadn't been going to explain to her, but it was hard on him keeping this secret buried, potentially forever. 'Give me a minute,' he requested and disappeared downstairs. He returned a couple of minutes later with a sheet of paper, a pen, and an envelope. He wrote something on the paper, folded it and place it in the envelope before sealing it and then signing his name across the stuck down flap. He passed it to Carol and asked her to do the same. 'That's the name of the person you are going to marry sis and when. The day after your wedding day, open it and see if I'm correct. If I am, visit me, and I will explain everything...... now come here,' he laughed as he pulled her down on his bed and kissed her as his hand caressed her breasts.

When his twenty-first came around his parents threw a party, all the normal miscreants who he called friends were in attendance as well as Freda and all of his aunts, uncles, and relatives. Another year and his apprenticeship would be finished, and he would come out as a chartered engineer and close to becoming a married man. All evening people were buying him drinks and he was getting well past tipsy as he stood at the bar and looked across at the two big double tables full of his friends. His mother was sitting talking to relatives and his brothers were probably causing trouble somewhere. He saw Carol look in his direction and smile, she was here with her boyfriend, the one she would marry a couple of years after he did. His dad was at the end of the bar with his mum's brother and the both of them looked worse for wear when his aunt came to the bar.

'Looks like I have to get my own,' she laughed, nodding towards her husband talking to his father.

'Here, let me,' he said, turning and attracting the barman's attention and ordering her drink and another for himself. When he turned back, he did something that he would never have done in a million years, probably because he would never have plucked up the courage. David remembered the first time he had been twenty-one and he remembered his aunt Elaine, for a few years, she had been his fantasy woman.

'Has anyone told you that you are gorgeous?' The words were out of his mouth and if he'd been sober, he would probably have blushed.

For a moment, she stood surprised and then her face lit up as she laughed. 'Why, thank you, David.'

She seemed uncertain at first as to how she should reply, but David with experience on his side kept the conversation going. 'I used to dream about you.' Elaine looked a little shocked. 'I used to dream that you were mine and not someone else's.'

'David! Are you chatting me up?' She had a grin plastered across her face and was on the brink of laughing.

'I'd love to if you don't mind,' he said with a wink.

When she suggested that they step outside for a cigarette, he followed obediently. The cooler air sobered him a little as Elaine began speaking. 'Well, if I did allow you to chat me up, what are your intentions?' David had surprised her, he was a good-looking young man, he had a pretty girlfriend, and he was the last person she suspected may try and hit on her.

Unfortunately, this wasn't the David she thought she knew especially when she heard his answer and the confident way with which he said it. 'My intentions? I intend to seduce you, to take you to bed and make love to you if you allow me to.'

Elaine's mouth opened and closed but she couldn't think of anything to say. Her nephew continued to look at her and she could see the lust in his eyes as he waited for his comment to sink in. 'What makes you think I'd be interested,' she stuttered. 'I'm a married woman.'

'You are a beautiful woman who happens to be married,' David told her, 'I don't know if you would be interested in me, but I am definitely interested in you.' He had moved closer, their bodies inches apart. Elaine started to look around the car park when he took her hand and led her around the corner. Alone and in the shadows, he lifted her chin as his face came closer. Perhaps she should have said no, but then he kissed her, and she responded, allowing the embrace to take her, and becoming aware of her mounting excitement when she felt something hard pushing against her lower body.

He'd received an invite to visit her in the coming weeks, while his uncle would be away, and the house would be empty. They had returned inside, David to join Freda and Elaine to the loos because of the sudden dampness in her panties. 'Jesus,' what was she contemplating doing. But the thought of having her nephew making love to her only increased the moisture between her legs.

Perhaps he was rebelling against the circumstances he found himself in, David had been there two years and had accepted the fact that it wasn't going to end anytime soon. Was that the reason he had started a liaison with his sister and was now considering having an affair with his aunt? He knew what Freda would turn out to be like although at the time he had been oblivious. Over the years that they had been married, he had found that she was a compulsive liar, she had affairs and when they finally separated, she had left him debt-ridden. It was partly the reason soon after his twentieth birthday he had been and consulted a solicitor.

What David had laid out in the solicitor's office had stumped the man, it wasn't his area of expertise, and he would have to take advice before they proceeded. David was intending to buy a house but had no wish for Freda to find out. Previously he had lived in rented accommodation until he had met Andrea and they had bought their first house together. The money in the bank had grown a little and when he qualified his wage in the future would allow them a different lifestyle than that they had originally lived.

It wasn't going to be a straightforward process he was told and would probably accrue larger than normal fee's and take considerably longer to achieve. David signed the paperwork, he was in no rush, it would be another ten years before he met Andrea which gave him plenty of time.

Nineteen seventy-six was an eventful year, He had gained his qualifications and his wage had nearly tripled overnight, from forty-five pounds a week he was suddenly earning over a hundred. It was the year he and Freda wed, they got married in April, the weather glorious, but not as hot as it was going to get. It was the year that the country had its first female Prime Minister and the summer that broke all records and caused a drought.

It was a while since he had lived at home, only returning occasionally so that he could fuck his sister, David finding it too risky trying it at his flat, but knowing what his wife was going to do, he had considered it. That summer allowed him time to escape frequently into the countryside that still surrounded the town and have sex with Carol, although now there were other alternatives if he so wished. As he walked through town, he noticed the new teenagers hanging around on street corners, safety pins everywhere, spikey coloured hair do's and ripped clothing. He'd hated punk the first time around, at least this time he knew it wouldn't last long, only fourteen months.

Taking the lane that passed close to the hidden house, his aunt Elaine was waiting by the gate. She looked delectable in her summer dress, whilst not quite as pretty as his sister or his wife, nevertheless, her appetite for sex was voracious.

'Hello, you.' She smiled seductively, her head twisting left and right, making sure no one was about as she pulled him in for a kiss and rubbed at his growing bulge.

Climbing over the gate first, David assisted her, his hand drifting beneath her dress and cupping her naked buttock before lifting her down. Elaine smirked, since their first coupling she had become enamoured with her nephew, his mastery of the sex act left her always wanting more. He took her to heights never imagined and he was willing and eager to perform things with her that her husband would never have thought of or considered. She could feel herself getting wet already at the thought of what they were going to do but what made it even more thrilling, and erotic was that David would tell her, he would describe in detail what he was going to do to her, using words that would normally make any woman blush.

Away from the normal footpath, David knew of a hollow that would shelter them from view as they kicked off their shoes and allowed their toes to luxuriate in the warm soft grass. She kissed him frantically, her arousal already heady due to his words. He started undressing, completely unabashed as he got naked, Elaine feeling herself start to pant as she stared at the erection jutting from his lower belly. 'Will you unzip me?' she asked breathlessly.

David's hands were all over her as she tried to get out of the dress, beneath its hem, he caressed her buttocks and mound and the moment her ample bosom was free, he was squeezing her tits and teasing her nipples. Now naked and in retaliation, she had pushed him down as she straddled him, feeling his erection pressing against her fanny as she slid her lips along its length. It had all become too much for Elaine, it had been nearly a month since she had last had him, and she was desperate. Raising her bottom she grabbed his shaft, pulled it upright beneath her and then slammed down onto it as her cunt expanded and she gasped aloud. David was content at first to watch her bounce on his cock, his hands supporting and fondling her tits as she moved up and down, but he knew that what she needed was a release so that they could then relax and make love.

As she began to tire, her head hanging down as she panted, David grabbed her buttocks and held her aloft. Starting slowly, he began thrusting his cock into her cunt, building up speed as he went, until his groin was slamming against hers, Elaine's fanny expanding and contracting every few seconds. She could do nothing now, simply riding him as they fucked. Her arousal was reaching its peak and her climax was about to burst. And then she found herself screaming, David supporting her as she thrashed, his plundering cock continuing to pound her pussy. Drool dribbled down her chin, her eyes were unseeing, and it felt like her head was about to explode as the orgasm consumed her. Stupid thoughts flashed into her brain and disappeared just as quickly. 'Disappear with him. Get divorced and marry him. Make him hers forever.' She knew it was all nonsense, it was just how he made her feel at moments like this.