Destiny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she floated back to earth, she felt him roll her, his erect shaft still buried deep inside her quim as he waited patiently for her to recover. When Elaine opened her eyes, his body towering over her cast a shadow, blocking out the sun overhead. Lowering himself their mouths came together, the kiss sweet, tender, and succulent, David's tongue tracing patterns across her lips before invading her mouth. She felt the first movement of his hips as his cock slowly withdrew and then softly slipped back into her passage. She wondered where he had learned to be such a fantastic lover, he was less than half her age but when it came to sex, he was lightyears ahead of her. And then she forgot all about thinking as he fucked her again, raising her to a plateau and then allowing the sensations to diminish slowly as he kissed her breasts and nipples before raising her once more.

Elaine was screaming at him, she couldn't take anymore, she needed the release because her climax was refusing to diminish. David's hips became a blur as he shagged her, pushing her over the edge as she cried his name and writhed beneath him. They hadn't taken any precautions, but Elaine couldn't give a damn at that moment, if she got pregnant, so be it, she would have a part of David for the rest of her life.

The sun slowly baked their bodies and dried the sweat and juices that covered them. At some point, they made love once more and then it was time to retrace their steps and separate. It was never a time that Elaine looked forward to, but she had long ago accepted that it could be no different and David had promised that he would be there for as long as she wanted him.

Nineteen seventy-eight, the house sale was still ongoing but was drawing to a close, the solicitor advising that another couple of months would see David signing the contract and buying the property. His bank account had increased dramatically, partially because he never told Freda how much he actually earned and so was able to bank a reasonable amount each month. Things on his marriage front were not going well, possibly because this time around he knew when she was lying to him and instead of going along with it, which had happened the first time because he didn't know, this time he confronted her which led to frequent arguments but at least he was keeping her spending under control.

Whilst they were still having sex, he knew by now that she had started cheating on him, but David wasn't concerned. He knew one person she'd had an affair with that wasn't going to happen this time around. He'd pulled his mate Ken to one side and told him directly what would happen to him if he ever discovered his friend had been anywhere near his wife. There was something about this new David that left Ken clear that what was threatened, would happen if he were foolish enough to chance his arm.

His sister Carol came to see him when she returned from her honeymoon. Freda was out, maybe with another bloke,' But who gave a fuck,' he thought, looking at his sister clutching the envelope.

'Moment of truth,' she laughed, 'I thought I'd wait till now so that we could see how wrong you were.'

He watched her tear it open and extract the sheet of paper, open it, and then read as the look of shock spread across her face and she stared at him. 'No way. That's impossible, there is no way you could know that...... David?'

It was the look on his face that scared her, suddenly he looked so much older than his years. He knew before he started that she would not believe him, but he needed to tell someone, and if it was to be anyone, it was going to be Carol. Secretly, if he loved anyone now as much as he had loved Andrea, it would be his sister.

'I've done this once before Carol and I know how it ends.' He told her of the house, of how he had found himself somehow transported back in time and how he knew of the things that were going to happen. 'I'll never have children with Freda, which is probably for the best, but she doesn't know yet that she can't. I'll meet someone else eventually, we'll have children, and we will be extremely happy together.'

He told her of his family in the future, of his children and grandchildren and of the anguish it continually caused him, that they would have no idea where he disappeared to, nearly six years ago now.

'You are going to have two children, a son first, followed by a daughter. And then......' David paused for a moment because what he was about to tell her would come as a shock. 'And then...... when you're sixty, your husband is going to leave you for another woman.'

The silence seemed to stretch out until a slight smile quivered on her lips. 'You're pulling my leg, right?'

David knew they would reach this point, this was the moment when she would either refuse to believe him, or they would share a secret that must forever remain hidden.

She looked surprised when he produced the camera, even more surprised when sat next to her, he switched it on, and she looked at the tiny television screen.

'This is called a digital camera, there is no film, the pictures are stored on a memory card inside it, and these are the pictures of the house I was photographing when all this happened.' He could see the doubts still clouding his sister's face as they went through them, which was why he pointed something out to her.

Carol stared at the date stamp that showed on the screen, it was impossible, still over forty years away. She looked to her brother, her heart aching at the sadness now exposed on his face, his hands shaking badly as he turned the camera off, fiddled with it and withdrew an exceedingly small card. He replaced it with another and turned it back on, tears streaming down his cheeks now as he showed her.

Flicking through the pictures, 'This is Andrea, these are our kids, and these are our grandkids.' He hadn't realised it was in his camera bag until one day when he was refreshing his memory by looking at the pictures he had taken of the house. 'And this I'm afraid...... is me!'

Carol found that she had lost her voice, she looked at the old man in the picture, older than their father, it was David staring back at her and smiling with one of his grandkids sitting on his shoulders.

If it hadn't been for Freda's return, they would have sat and talked for hours but their conversation was cut short even though David knew Carol would have many questions. As he showed her out, he spoke quietly. 'You have to promise me something. Firstly, you must always keep this a secret, and secondly, when Bobby leaves you, come and live with me. I'd be delighted to spend what is left of our lives together.' David quickly kissed her lips as he watched her leave before returning to his wife to see what crap she came out with this time.

Nineteen eighty-one, as David was in the process of filing for divorce, another two people were getting married, unfortunately, he knew that just like his own marriage, it wouldn't last and that the royal couple would eventually go down the same path. Further abroad, a cowboy had been elected president of the united states, 'Who'd have thought it.' This was the stage David had not been looking forward to, knowing that until his decree absolute came through, Freda could still try and snatch any assets he had.

He had purchased a house, the money in the bank had not been enough to buy it outright and he'd had to take out a small mortgage, but with his future earnings he would pay it off easily and long before he would retire. He hadn't used all his cash which had grown with each passing year, he had put down a substantial deposit and would use the remainder for modernisation and decoration. It was just unfortunate that no work could be started yet until he had that final piece of paper.

Both his mother and his aunt Elaine were approaching their fifties, but that hadn't seemed to slow his aunt down. In the last five years, she had produced another child and David sometimes wondered how much of his own genetic material was in that new baby.

He now had the flat to himself, Freda had moved out and in with another fella and David had the proof he needed for a quick divorce and not have to wait for years. The first time around it had been a lean period, after the breakdown of his marriage and what he consequently learned, he had given women a wide berth for a while. This time was different, after several long conversations, Carol was inclined to believe her brother, he had a knack for knowing what the future held before it happened. Also, if what he said about her own relationship was true then she was going to continue her affair with him and share his bed as much as was feasibly possible.

New Year's Eve, two hours to go. It was the year that David had looked forward to and the one that he dreaded the most. He'd had his twenty-ninth birthday, a quiet affair, not that he could say that about his flat. There were the occasional girlfriends, but mostly it was the visits from Carol and Elaine that kept him occupied. The house sale had gone through, and David had tradesmen in doing the major work he couldn't complete himself. In a month he would meet Andrea for the first time, it wouldn't be an immediate thing, love, at first sight, it would start as a joke and go from there.

She was still married when they had first met, but after an affair that lasted eighteen months, she had left her husband and moved in with him.

One of his friends, Jim, had become a landlord once he'd married, taking over the pub that his father had run for many years in town. It did well, always reasonably busy and on the nights it became hectic, David if he were in there, would pop behind the bar and help out.

Tonight, was the night, David in two minds as to whether to let it play out as it had or add a touch of surprise. He didn't want it to go wrong, this was his future, but he couldn't ignore the devil within him, it was one of the things that had brought laughter in their years together. The pub was heaving that evening and he was behind the bar giving Jim a hand. He heard them before they arrived, the screech and loud voices of women having a fun time. The group entered, about nine or ten of them, three splitting off as they made their way to the bar, the others seeking a table.

He was waiting, watching Andrea as they fought their way through the throng. She was about to speak when he interrupted. 'Dry Martini, half a lager, and a vodka and coke, now what do the others want?'

The women looked at each other, looked at him and then stared at each other again. 'How did you know?' It was Andrea that piped up, she was the one that had done most of the talking.

'I'm tele-pathetic,' David said making them all laugh.

Andrea had rhymed off a string of drinks and he knew what came next, he turned to start filling glasses and then turned back again, able to see that she was about to say something. Reaching into his pocket, he removed a slip of paper and placed it on the bar in front of her. She glanced down and then back, staring strangely at him. 'You were going to ask for my phone number, so I wrote it down for you.' Suddenly her face broke into a huge smile, her head cocked to one side as she tried to work out how he had done it.

'Tele-pathetic!' he said again, 'Extremely pathetic where a beautiful woman is concerned.'

With the drinks dispensed she disappeared over to her friends, but David noticed the constant glances over in his direction. He knew she would be back up to the bar shortly, commenting on his wedding ring. He still wore it, more from habit than anything else. 'I see you are married,' Andrea said.

David shook his head, 'Divorced actually. Just too lazy to remove it. Anyway, you are married.' It wasn't a question, more a statement of fact. 'Are you going to phone me...... or are you going to forget? I think you'll forget, but don't worry...... I'll remind Diane when I see her tomorrow night.'

He could see her group getting ready to leave, 'I look forward to seeing you again,' he laughed as Andrea joined them and then she was gone, giving a last puzzled glance before exiting.

The following evening, he bumped into Andrea's friend Diane, as he knew he would. 'Andrea hasn't phoned me yet, I sat up all night waiting,' he joked. David knew that was the trigger and that his future wife would call him the following evening. It had played out as it had the first time, one meeting led to another and soon they were embroiled in an affair.

He hadn't been there the first time and he couldn't bear to be there the second time, fearing he may say or do something which could change his future. Watching the clock, he tensed himself, waiting for that knock on his door. When it came it made him jump, even though he was expecting it. Opening the door, a tearful Carol stood there, David invited her in and hugged her close. When he released her, tears were already streaming down his face. 'You know, don't you David?' He nodded, unable to say anything without breaking down completely. It had hurt the first time and although he knew it was going to happen, the pain this time was just as intense.

'We'd better go,' he said, 'mum will need us.'

The next few days were miserable, his father's death had been sudden and unexpected to everyone but David, nonetheless, the loss he felt was just as powerful as the first time around. His mum and youngest brother stayed at his flat for a few days, Carol and his other brother were both married but popped in each day as arrangements began to be made.

He didn't see a lot of Andrea, he'd got a message to her with the news, and she had come around to see him, offering what comfort she could. Unfortunately, she had a family of her own, a husband and a young daughter and what they had at the moment was still a secret.

His mother and brother had returned home, David telling them that on the day of the funeral he would stay over at his parent's home and sleep in his old bedroom while everything was sorted. Remembering what it had been like, the night before he was restless, 'How long had it been since he had last slept in this bed,' he was thinking. It must have been the early hours of the morning when he decided that sleep wasn't going to come and so had put on a dressing gown and quietly crept downstairs.

When he opened the lounge door, he was surprised to find a sidelight dimly lighting the room, his mother perched on the couch with her legs curled up and a glass in her hand. 'Can you not sleep either?' she asked.

It was very seldom his mother drank, weddings funerals and Christmas was about it. She pointed to a bottle of brandy on the side, 'Help yourself if you want one.'

It was not his tipple normally, but he poured a small one, his mum holding her glass out for it to be replenished. For the next hour, she rambled on, reliving memories of his father, and filling her glass again. David decided she was well on the way to being drunk after not normally touching a drop. The lounge had cooled down and he began to notice the chill, 'Back in a minute.'

He returned to his bedroom, pulled the blanket from his bed, and returned downstairs. 'Come here.' When his mother changed position, he pulled it over them and took her glass from her, placing it on the side table next to the couch. Cuddling in against him, she rested her head on his shoulder as David wrapped the blanket around them, his mum's speech slurring slightly as she continued to ramble on. She had begun to doze and so he tentatively reached out and turned off the table lamp, closing his eyes.

He awoke with a start, a hand stroking his chest. His mother was still curled against him and mumbling to herself as her fingers traced patterns over his skin. He stayed completely still, staring into the darkness of the room as her hand inched downwards to his stomach. Despite his shock and the fact that it belonged to his mum, when it moved a little lower, he had no control over the erection that suddenly appeared.

Sitting completely still he hardly dared to move as he tried to make his breathing sound as though he was still asleep. The hand moved lower, the fingers making their first contact with his now plump knob, David wishing he had brought pyjama's with him rather than just a robe. When the fingers circled his helmet and squeezed slightly, he had to clamp his mouth shut to stifle the groan of pleasure that threatened to creep out. Was his mother dreaming, thinking that it was his father that she was touching? David had no desire to embarrass her by suddenly saying something.

When the hand gripped his shaft and slid the skin downwards, he couldn't contain the rumble in his throat, but he continued to stay motionless, having difficulty now, controlling his breathing.

'Touch me...... David.' The words were whispered so quietly that he nearly missed them. 'I know you are awake; won't you touch me?'

'Mum?' There was a pause for a second before she spoke once again. 'I do have a name you know.'

David could never remember using his mother's name, yes, he knew it but had never used it to her face.

'Is this such a clever idea Molly?' he asked eventually as his mum continued to gently toss him off.

'I just need somebody to love me,' she replied, releasing her grip for a second as she fumbled for his hand and then slipped it inside her robe. Her smallish breast fitted perfectly into the palm of his hand, her erect nipple digging into his flesh. Her naked skin and the hand which had returned to his cock had it throbbing with an unbearable intensity.

Molly moved, pushing the blanket to the floor as she straddled his lap, opened both their robes, and then pushed her mound against his erection. He couldn't believe what he was contemplating, his body alive and aroused as her lips touched his and they kissed. He was going to have sex with his mum and his father wasn't even in the ground yet.

She continued to stroke his shaft, his hands fondling and teasing her breasts and nipples, his mother no longer quiet as she groaned ecstatically. When his fingers found her fanny and rubbed her protruding lips, her kissing became intense, her mouth moving rapidly against his own. He heard the rumble in her throat, her tits thrust towards his face as the finger slid inside her cunt, His mother grinding herself against it as her grip on his cock intensified.

'Fuck me, David...... Please, I want you to fuck me.'

The words sounded obscene, his mum pleading with him to shag her. It was a scenario that he could never have imagined, but then he had never thought of fucking his sister or come to that, his aunt, but for the last couple of years he had entertained both of them, why not his mother now?

Pulling her sideways, they stretched out along the couch, facing each other as she cocked her leg over his hip and David managed somehow to get his shaft against her pussy. When he eased forward and his knob slipped inside her moist passage, it felt as if his world exploded. Molly grunted loudly as he pushed harder, his erection sliding into her cunt. With it fully home, she held onto him tightly, her mouth working over his lips and face.

David fucked his mum, with each thrust he gripped her buttock, pulling her fanny tightly onto his extremely sensitive cock. The simple fact that it was his mother he was screwing intensified the feeling of arousal, David slowing and teasing her, building her passion until she was ready to burst. And then he fucked her rapidly, his cock slamming into her cunt as she pushed herself against him, squashing her small tits against his chest until she threw her head back and cried out as she climaxed. Her orgasm and the feel of her slim body writhing against him caused David's ejaculation, filling her by now, wet pussy, with several spurts of semen.

Somehow, they managed to retrieve the blanket, cuddling together beneath it, his cock still inside her pussy as they both fell into a deep sleep.