Destiny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trent pulled up to a small house in the middle of town and killed the engine. They had spent the drive talking about where Destiny had lived (Trent had been all over, and it was fun discussing shared places), favourite shows, and funny life-experiences. Trent had a diploma in horticulture from the community college one town over. Destiny had moved 13 times in 15 years (which was as far back as she could remember). Trent had 2 cats and some fish. Destiny liked fantasy novels and would only drink hot chocolate if it had marshmallows in it. Trent's favourite season was fall, as was Destiny's.

"Do you mind?" Trent said, nodding at the glove compartment in front of Destiny. She motioned for him to proceed, and he reached across her. His hand brushed against her leg and it felt like fireworks danced up her thighs. Destiny's breath hitched as her face flushed. Trent was acutely aware of this girl's reaction to him, and he liked it. This little number was going to get him into trouble.

He pulled the latch on his glove compartment. Inside was the usual contents you would find in anyone's car, including a pack of breath mints, paper napkins, and a stick of deodorant. But Trent reached behind all that and popped up the false backing that was there. He reached inside the dark interior and pulled out a package, similar to the one he'd given Porter.

"You're welcome to stay in the truck. I can turn the heat on for you. This guy's kinda weird."

"Trust me," Destiny answered, undoing her seatbelt and shrugging her jacket back on. "I have a pretty high tolerance for weird." She left her jacket open, and it took all of Trent's strength to tear himself away from the view of her breasts.

"Cool. Let's go." He stuck the package in his jacket and got out of the truck. They approached the house together, not touching but close side by side. Destiny could hear a lot of loud, booming barks.

The front door swung open at their approach, creaking loudly. A middle-aged man in a t-shirt and jeans loomed in the doorway. He was balding and thickset. He wasn't flabby like most men his age; rather was wide and muscled, and had the look of a former military man. She could see several dogs crowding around behind him, two bull mastiffs and a large German Shepherd.

Trent waited for Destiny to shy away or falter, but she seemed completely at ease, almost excited. Her eyes were on the dogs and there was a smile on her face. The difference that wide, bright smile made was incredible; Trent could almost imagine rays of light shining from the girl when she lit up like that.

"Trent my good fellow! Hello!" The man boomed. Normally, Trent would have been pissed at this man announcing his name to the street, but most of his neighbours bought product from him so he wasn't concerned.

The nearest store where you could buy weed was almost an hour away from Goldfore Pines. Every one within two towns bought his stuff. They knew he grew it himself and didn't use chemicals, he charged fair prices and would never rip anyone off. Trent was even willing to deliver, within reason. He would often show up with your order, an extra joint of the newest crop in his hand for you to try, and valued customer feedback. He was respectful, fair, and discrete, but expected the same of his customers.

As the county sheriff was his uncle, Trent had little to worry about legality wise. He had grown up with all of the 4 town cops they had, who spent most of their time sitting around the police station, passing a flask.

"Marty," Trent nodded at the man in front of them. He motioned to Destiny as they went inside the house and the man closed the front door behind them. "This is... she's a friend. Destiny, meet Marty."

"Well, well, well. Pleased to know you Destiny. May I say, what a lovely name for such a lovely young lady." the older name licked his lips and his eyes raked over Destiny's body.

Trent felt his stomach turn, watching this man's eyes on Destiny. She had blushed and shifted her gaze to the floor. There was still a small smile on her face, but it was different now. She didn't falter as many women do under the gaze of such a man, but she refused to look at him in the eye. Trent instantly knew that this was not the first middle-aged perv she had had to deal with.

The dogs had stopped barking the minute Marty let Trent and Destiny through the front door. They sat at attention in the front hall, muscles tensed, awaiting further instruction. There wasn't much about Marty that Trent could admire, but his dogs were very well trained.

Marty was still watching Destiny, who had taken off her jacket and shaken her hair out. Honestly, Trent couldn't blame Marty for being enamoured by the rich cocoa coloured waterfall of curls. They were begging to be grabbed and pulled. But Trent also felt a wave of protectiveness over the girl standing next to him. Sure, his feelings were unjustified, he'd only just met her. And yet something about Destiny drew him in. He wanted to claim her.

Trent mentally shook himself. This girl was young, a high schooler who knew his brother for God sake. And yet, as Marty watched her bend over to untie her beat-up Converse, he felt a surge of anger at his man's gaze on Destiny. He knew that the other man had a perfect view of the girl's mouth-watering cleavage and the perfect rise of her ass. It was a view that only Trent wanted.

"You said on the phone you have the cash?" Trent growled at Marty, snapping his attention away from Destiny's hips.

Marty nodded, regretfully tearing his gaze away from Destiny, and motioned towards the living room to the right. There was a large inviting L-couch in the corner, along with a flat screen and several easy chairs. On the large hardwood coffee table, a tray was laid out with a buster and papers and other paraphernalia. The dogs followed behind the three of them as they sat. Trent discreetly put himself between Destiny and Marty.

Destiny was watching the mutts, a look of yearning in her eyes. She likes dogs, thought Trent, mentally assigning that to the list of things he liked about her.

"I think Destiny would like to say 'hi' to the hounds," Trent said as Marty handed him a wad of $20 bills and Trent slid the package across the table.

"Oh of course!" Marty said, beaming back as Destiny smiled at him shyly. "Be nice!" He snapped at the dogs, who instantly relaxed and started wagging their tails. Destiny held her hand out and the dogs came over to sniff her. Then Destiny was on the floor with them, giggling and letting them lick her. Honestly, Trent wasn't surprised that dogs liked Destiny. He felt like anyone would like her.

The men chatted about the government, Trent's latest crop, and the weather while Marty rolled a large joint for them to share. Destiny was completely at ease, playing with the dogs quietly while the men chatted. She had a habit of making herself invisible, knowing when to shut up and mind her own business. For so long, her mother had drilled into her that she was to be neither seen nor heard. The only attention she would get was anger or lust, and that was all she deserved. As she grew older, Destiny had learned small increments of self-respect, but old habits die hard.

"So where'd you pick that one up?" Marty asked, lighting the joint. Destiny had excused herself to the bathroom, but Trent still felt weird discussing her, especially with Marty.

"Oh, y'know. She's... around."

"Yeah? I think I know her mom. Spends a lot of time at The Horsefly. Sexy young thing, just like the daughter."

The Horsefly was one of the bars in town, not far from Ronsdale Road. It's was notoriously shitty, sketchy, and frequented mostly by trash. For example, Marty was a regular.

Trent ignored that dig and took the joint from Marty. Again, the other man pushed him. "So how old is she? I know you like them younger, but she don't even look 16."

"Drop it, Marty," Trent snarled, flexing his fists. This wasn't something he wanted to discuss with the man.

"I like jailbait as much as the next man, but don't let her get you in trouble," the older man nodded sagely. He was right, but Trent would never admit it. If he did, it would make everything here on out that much worse.

Trent shot daggers with his eyes. "Can it Marty, you sick old fuck."

He could hear Destiny coming back. She came around the corner a second later, smiling shyly. Her thick hair was pulled over one shoulder now, her pale neck making Trent's mouth water. He wanted so badly to be alone with her. She had straightened her clothes, fixed her make-up, and Trent could smell the fresh sweetness of whatever perfume she wore. Trent hardened at the thought of her freshening up for him. Or for Marty, muttered the voice in his head. But Trent batted it away like a gnat in his ear.

"Do you indulge, Destiny?" Marty asked, offering her the joint. She hurried back to the couch and happily accepted. Taking big, experienced puffs, Destiny visibly relaxed, taking the smoke deep into her lungs.

"I'll take that as a yes," Marty chuckled, leaning back and watching the girl appreciatively.

They continued to smoke, and it quickly dawned on Trent that not only was she fun to look at, but Destiny was fun to be around. She had an interesting way of looking at the world. Her opinions were backed by facts and she took the time to defend herself calmly and cooly. She knew what she believed, what she supported. She had real opinions about the world. Yet she wasn't as serious as she seemed at first.

Marty's huge German Shepherd had climbed up on the couch and snuggled into Destiny's lap while they smoked. Destiny's eyes had grown red and she'd relaxed into Trent's shoulder. She was clearly one of the people who became touchy when stoned, not that he was complaining. When the joint was out and smouldering in the ashtray, Trent nudged her head off his shoulder, stood and turned to help Destiny find her balance. No doubt her small stature impacted the girl's tolerance, because it was clear she was flying high. She was giggling while saying a long goodbye to the dogs, who were staring at her adoringly, their tongues flipping out of their large jaws.

"You still owe me $100," Trent said to Marty by way of goodbye in the front hall. "I'll see you in a few days, bud."

Marty shrugged in a "what can you do" gesture, then turned to Destiny. He bowed and swept the backs of her fingers to his lips. "Farewell, my lovely Destiny," he crooned. "You can come... Over anytime you like."

Destiny smiled shyly, her cheeks flushing yet again. She was a blusher, and it drove Trent wild. A protective arm slid around Destiny's waist and he nudged her through the door.

Normally, Destiny would have gone full raging feminist on Trent, grabbing and guiding her in such a domineering and possessive way. And yet, it seemed that this particular man could touch her any way he wanted to and Destiny liked it.

Once they were settled in his truck again, shivering as the heater slowly warmed, Destiny asked him, "why don't you usually let people ride in your truck?'

"What?" Trent asked absently as he flipped through radio stations.

"Earlier you said you didn't usually let people ride in your truck. I'm just wondering why."

"Oh, that." He laughed. "This here's my baby. I built this truck part by part in high school. My dad is a mechanic, so an appreciation for cars is kind of required. This was the first and only vehicle I ever built, took nearly 4 years. But she still runs. I usually only take her out when I make house calls and it's just me driving around town." He glanced at Destiny, a burning look in his eyes. "I didn't expect to pick you up along the way."

Something about that one simple sentence caused goosebumps to erupt all over Destiny's body. She wanted desperately to touch him, run her nails over the stubble on his jaw.

There was silence between them, only the radio playing a soft rock song about a woman in a bar. Their eyes locked again, his bright green ones burning into her wide pools of molten silver. The muscles in his jaw tightened as his gaze roamed over her body. There was only a few feet of space between them on the leather bench seat, and Trent closed that quickly. His lips met hers, and she melted.

His fingers wrapped themselves in the hair at the back of her neck, tipping her head back to give him easier access to her lips. The other hand gripped her thigh through her jeans. He growled in a primal way, claiming her lips with his.

Destiny's breaths were shallow. It felt as though her lips were smouldering under his. Her small hands snaked easily underneath his plaid overcoat, caressing the muscles of his broad chest. She moaned in appreciation, scratching her nails down his t-shirt.

That sound was enough to send Trent over the edge. He roughly pulled her hips against his, thrusting himself into her. She whimpered and spread her legs wider. His body pinned hers against the truck door. She bit his lip slowly, pulling it into her mouth and his thick fingers pressed into the soft flesh of her thigh. His cock was rock hard in his jeans, positioned between her thighs with only a few thin layers of clothing separating them.

Trent suddenly broke away with a hiss, as though ending this moment caused him great anguish. Destiny whimpered, but he was looking over her shoulder at Marty's house, still visible through the now foggy window. "We shouldn't." When he glanced down at Destiny's face, Trent saw disappointment and embarrassment flooding her flushed features. "Shit, no! I mean not here, in the car..." he cleared his throat and lifted himself off of her. Her hair was mussed and her makeup smudged in a way that caused Trent cock to twitch and strain against his pants. No. Focus.

Trent rested his forehead against the steering wheel and took a few deep breaths. Destiny was adjusting herself, straightening her jeans and blouse. She flipped the truck visor down to hurriedly smooth her hair and tidy her makeup. It clearly wasn't the girl's first rodeo.

She snapped the visor shut and looked at him, raising her eyebrows. Trent realized he'd been staring at her. He cleared his throat again and forced himself to look out the windshield. "You still up for that coffee?"

"I'm always up for coffee!" Destiny said. He could hear the grin in her voice.

Trent put the truck in gear and pulled away from the curb. "Did you wanna go inside somewhere and..."

"Let's do drive thru. I'm not a fan of places with people."

Trent snorted. "I'm so shocked to hear that," he drawled sarcastically. Destiny glared at him, then grinned.

"Or we could go to your place." She flushed at being so forward but held firm.

Trent's fingers tightened on the steering wheel and his expression hardened. "How old are you?" He spat back, not looking at her.

It was Destiny's turn to snort, then roll her eyes. "I turned 18 last month. I've been taking care of myself since I was kid and that isn't going to change. Anything that may or may not happen happens because I want it to."

Trent felt a warmth spread over his body and he glanced at Destiny. She was staring out the front windshield now, cheeks deep red. He reached over and brushed his fingers over her cheekbone and down the side of her neck, then back into her hair.

"Alright sweet thing," he murmured, gently tugging her curls. "Drive-thru it is."

Trent's property, formerly his grandfather's, was a 3 bedroom just off the highway on the outskirts of town. It sat on several acres, mostly populated with trees, and was all that was left of family land. The rest had been sold off over the centuries, as the generations stopped farming it. Trent's father and uncles been shocked and angry to learn it had been left to Trent, but as Trent had had the best relationship with the old man, they hadn't been resentful for long.

Trent's grandfather had done some renovations in the years leading up to his sudden heart attack. The small house had new stainless steel appliances, new floors, and a detached 3 car garage complete with an upper loft which served as a home office. He'd kept chickens and added solar panels. Trent regretted that his grandfather hadn't had a chance to enjoy the upgrades he'd done.

Since moving in 2 years ago, Trent had given the place a fresh coat of paint, turned some of the back lot into a vegetable garden, and renovated the basement into a grow-op. He didn't care what his family said, the land was his and he had no intentions of selling. Trent liked living out of town. He liked the quiet, the calm.

As Trent steered his car through the front gate and began winding up the dirt drive towards the house, Destiny had her face pressed against the car window, taking in the beauty of the property. There was a high electric fence, bordering the tall, gnarled oak trees, bare and pale in the cold autumn air. The house was unremarkable and yet suited Trent perfectly. As they approached the large garage, Trent hit a button on his dashboard and the first door rolled open. He parked the truck next to a navy blue compact SUV and killed the engine. The silence that followed was tense, the air thick with anticipation.

"Come on," Trent growled, undoing his seatbelt. Destiny followed suit, shimmying out of the truck. They went out the side door and across the brown grass to his front door. A couple of fat brown chickens scurried away in their wake, clucking indignantly at being bothered. The backs of their hands brushed, causing Trent to reach out and curl his fingers around hers. She didn't object, scratching him affectionately with her long nails.

The inside of the house was dark, the lights off and curtains closed. It was all done in blues and reds, with faded plaid and dark wood furniture. Destiny slipped off her shoes without being asked, then headed straight for his mostly empty bookcase, investigating his small collection of paperbacks. Trent sucked in a breath as she bent over the bottom shelf, resisting the urge to go grab her from behind. The full curve of her ass pressing against her jeans drove him mad.

"When do you need to be home?" Trent asked, suddenly self-conscious. It was an odd question to be asking, as most of the women he had in his house stayed the night. They never had curfews or classes the next day.

"My mom should be home soon, but it doesn't matter. She doesn't really care." Destiny straightened and turned back to him with a shy smile. Her eyes were bright and heavy, red and glassy. Her skin flushed again under his dominant gaze. Moisture pooled between her thighs.

Trent closed the distance between them in two strides, grabbing her face between his large hands and pulling her lips to his. This kiss was intense and left Destiny breathless. She whimpered into his lips as she pushed her body against his, kissing him back with equal enthusiasm.

Trent interlaced his fingers with Destiny's, pulling her hands above her head against the wall, and moved his lips to her neck. She moaned, probably more loudly then she intended to. "Oh fuck Trent" she sighed as he nibbled the skin behind her ear. He dropped her hands and instead grabbed her hips, grinding his hips against hers. She was so small, so curvy yet delicate.

And young.

Trent stopped, panting into her neck. He was so hard, his long member pressing into them. Destiny's skin was flushed and her long hair was mussed over the opposite shoulder, her head tilted back in pleasure. She opened her eyes slowly and met his gaze. "Don't stop..." she murmured. But his gaze must have betrayed his inner conflict.

"I...don't..." Trent straightened up, suddenly embarrassed by his behaviour. His head was in turmoil, torn between intense primal lust and attraction, and reasonable corner of his brain that was screaming in indignation. They'd barely made it through the front door before he had mauled her. "Let's... let's smoke a joint or something... I dunno... we shouldn't..." he cleared his throat, rubbing the back of his neck.