Destiny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Destiny rolled her eyes and tossed her hair back. "Whatever Trent," she muttered, crossing her arms and looking away. She was embarrassed. And hurt. Horrible rejection settled over her, something she had never felt before. "I can take a hint. I'll just hitch back into town or something." She was straightening her clothes, moving towards the door.

"No!" Trent said, realizing that he had shouted when he saw how Destiny flinched. He lowered his voice and he slid a hand around her elbow. "There's no hint to take. I definitely, completely want you. I wish I could bend you over that couch right now." He pulled her body against his, feeling the physiological reaction they both had to the intense closeness. Focus! The voice in his head snapped.

"But I don't just want you. I like you. I want to get to know you. I..." He cleared his throat, feeling colour rise to his cheeks.

Destiny was blushing too, her body language changing, her muscles relaxing. "Okay," she said, smiling at him. "No need to get all flustered. You're not such a bad guy, y'know."

Trent laughed, relaxing too. "Plus, I'm kind of still getting my mind around the fact that you're... barely legal," he added quickly. She reacted as he'd anticipated, frowning and rolling her eyes.

"Listen," Trent whispered, leaning into her again. He nuzzled her neck, brushing a few curls away over her shoulder. Destiny moaned, her small hands tightening at his hips. He was tall and slim, but solid and strong. The prickly stubble on his chin teased her delicate skin, sending shivers over her body. "There's no need to rush. I wanna take my time with you." He whispered into her neck.

Destiny whimpered in pleasure as Trent's breath teased the delicate skin of her throat again. He kissed from behind her ear to her collarbone and she melted against him. She was putty in his hands as he teased and caressed her. He wanted nothing more than to toss her small body to the floor and take her from behind. But he wasn't there yet. The small amount of basic decency he had prevented it.

Trent kissed back up to Destiny's ear and murmured, "let's smoke another one and I'll take you home."

She groaned, this time in disappointment. "Damn you," she huffed, glaring at him, her silver eyes red and clouded with lust. Trent couldn't help but knot his fingers in her hair and crush his lips to hers again. He couldn't keep his hands off her, pressing the girl against the wall. His other hand was everywhere, on her ass, at the small of her back, on her breasts. His fingers traced the swell of her cleavage, and Destiny felt her nipples tighten.

"Fuck," Trent hissed, suddenly wrenching her head back away from her. He dropped his hands and stepped back. He cleared his throat. "Come on. I'll show you something." He took Destiny's hand and tugged her toward the basement door, trying desperately to change the subject.

"Umm..." She giggled. "What's down there? Is that where to keep your torture room or something?"

Trent smirked at her. "It's pretty much the opposite of that." He flicked the light on and led the way down.

The basement was warm, muggy, and smelled strongly of weed. There was a small table and two easy chairs, with an ashtray and a bong, in one corner. The other three-quarters of the room was hidden by a thick black curtain. Trent pulled it back and motioned her to look.

Destiny felt her mouth pop open in surprise. Behind were at least 50 plants, explaining the strong smell. There was a pile of buds, freshly de-leafed and stemmed, drying on a table against the far wall. The lights were bright and warm. Every surface was covered with plants, buds, or leaves. A couple pairs of large men's work gloves, gardening scissors, and a roach or two were littered around the growing room. The whole space was lined with sheets of thick plastic, covering the walls, ceiling and floor.

"Wow," Destiny said. She had no idea what to say.

Trent dropped the curtain to stop more heat from escaping. "It's not so bad when the lights are off. I have them on a timer, see? My buddy helped me rig up a rain collection hydroponic watering system. The lights are powered by the solar panels on the roof so the bills aren't so bad. I don't use any pesticides or chemicals. It's a sustainable system."

Destiny raised her eyebrows. "You are a constant surprise, Trent. A pot dealer who is eco-friendly and not a total pig. One in a million."

He shrugged and smiled, taking her hand and leading her back upstairs.

The kitchen was small and bright, and tidy. There was a glass and a bowl in the sink, but other than that, it was clear of clutter. There was a stack of pizza boxes, neatly piled by the garbage can. He had a recycling bin and a compost bin by the back door. When Trent opened the fridge to get them each a can of pop, Destiny saw some bottles of beer and jars of chip dip, but not much else.

He sat her down at the wooden kitchen table with her drink, then reached a blue opaque glass jar from the cupboard, along with a rolling box.

Trent sat across from her and set about rolling a joint. They talked about school, about music, and then the topic of families came up, making Destiny nervous. He came from a big family; he had four brothers and many cousins.

"So it's just you and your mom, huh?" He asked, licking the paper to roll it.

Destiny nodded. "Yeah. Plus whichever guy we're living with. There's a new one every few months. Or we're renting a place somewheres if we've got the money."

"What about your grandparents?"

"My mom was a foster kid. Never really knew her parents. She says she knows who my dad is, but she's never told me and his name isn't on my birth certificate. He might not even know I exist. She might be lying and have no idea who it is. So yeah, it's just us."

Trent nodded, putting a filter in the joint and standing up. He didn't have anything to say to that; his parents had always been happy, sometimes to the point of being disgusting. His mom was an elementary school teacher, his dad had his successful mechanic shop he owned with Trent's uncles. He and his brothers were close. To all intents and purposes, a happy and charmed blue collar family.

Trent held a hand out to Destiny and she took it, standing up as well. He didn't let go of her hand, rather entwining her fingers with his and heading out the back door.

The porch looked out at the back property. Trees and a large river leading to the edge of the lake. It was more cloudy now, thick flurries blowing past. But the porch was covered, giving them reprieve from the late fall weather.

"Wow!" Destiny breathed, looking at the view of the property. "Your home is so beautiful!"

Trent smiled, putting the joint to his lips and lighting it. "Thanks. It's family land. Can be a lot of work and upkeep, but I like the privacy." He watched her gaze out at the small bit of lake visible from the back porch. She'd taken a blanket from inside and wrapped herself up in it. She looked tousled, her lips swollen from kissing and hair blowing in the wind.

Trent handed her the joint and she took a puff. Slowly, as though approaching a stray cat, he gently circled an arm around her. He pulled her into his body, enfolding her possessively against him. She leaned slowly, cautiously, against him. They smoked in silence, letting the warmth of each other envelope their bodies. It was getting later, the afternoon sun beginning to dip along the horizon.

Trent nuzzled the top of her head, taking in the spicy sweet smell of her. "I should get you home soon, or I'll never let you leave," he murmured, squeezing her hips. The electricity was building between them again. He wondered if she was wet, wanting him to touch her. She had herself pressed against him, his hands stroking her body, knotting in her hair.

Trent put the joint out in the hanging butt can next to the sliding glass doors, yet kept her pressed against him on the porch, neither of them wanting to break the embrace. She had tucked the blanket so it wrapped around them both. His hands were exploring her body, her hips and curves, her protruding shoulder blades, and the thick swell of her ass.

His lips started at her collarbone, along her jaw, then pressed against her waiting, trembling mouth. She sighed, her hands dropping the blanket to dig into his wide, muscled shoulders. He tugged her thighs around his hips, spinning to pin her against the side of the house. The motion knocked the wind out of her with a gasp, and moisture rushed from between her thighs instantly. His lips claimed hers, his motions domineering and passionate. He wanted her, and she knew that. His hard cock pressed into her damp heat, and she wished he would tear away the fabric between them.

The kiss was beautiful, strong and sweet, yet deeply erotic. His body thrust gently against hers, making her moan and whimper into his kiss. Her skin burned despite the cold wind. She had never felt this way, as though she was on fire and only Trent could put it out.

Just as she was ready to beg him for some sweet relief, Trent tore himself away. His grip on her thighs loosened and she felt him lowering her down.

"No..." she mummered, trying to strengthen her grip on his shirt.

He laughed, a low rumble against her neck. "Hush now baby girl. We'll get there. Just keep doing what you're doing to me and it won't take long to talk me into it." He took her face in his hands and kissed again, gently and oh so sweetly. She whimpered into his lips, sliding her fingers along his belt line and under the hem of his t-shirt. He hissed as her cold fingers traced over the muscles of his abdomen, her nails scraping his skin.

It took all of his strength for Trent to break the embrace. He was rock hard, every muscle in his body tensed and coiled as though he was a wild animal poised to take down his prey. "Come on," he huffed. "You're going to freeze." He nudged her inside, scooping up the discarded blanket and tossing it over a kitchen chair.

Destiny moved to the living room, pulling her phone from her bag. The clock said it was almost 5:30. Her mom would be home soon, so she wouldn't have to be alone with Stevie for long. Trent came in behind her, waiting for her to say something.

She turned to face him, feeling suddenly shy. His hands were in his pockets, his mouth turned up in a lazy, self-assured smile. He was visibly more relaxed then he had been.

"Here, I'll give you my number," he offered, holding his hand out. She unlocked her phone and handed it to him. It was relatively new, and well cared for. There were no cracks on the screen. Her case was one of the clear ones with glitter floating inside. Her background had a quote about "staying gold" written in fancy script against a pink sunset. He programmed his number, sent himself a text, then handed the phone back. He'd noticed there weren't many names saved in her address book, but the names that were there were mostly male. He beat back an unfair sense of jealousy.

"Ready to go?" Destiny asked, pulling on her jacket. She was hungry and tired, and craving her bed. As sexy and fun as this man was, she wasn't getting much else out of today. She was looking forward to a night of solitude. Paris and Stevie were no doubt going out, as they did most nights. Destiny could hole up her room in peace, with a beer she'd steal from the fridge, her cigarettes, and Netflix on the ancient laptop. Destiny had long ago fallen into an easy pattern, making the best of her solitude. Sometimes she could find some pills or powder in Paris's drawers. Her mother hid everything important under her fancy silk negligees, be it drugs or cash. It'd all go up in smoke within weeks of her putting it aside, so Paris never missed the little bit Destiny took.